Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:07:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've already got a note from my doc.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/70736/docnote-1705721.jpg
View Quote

I see you use Doc Johnson too.  He's a great guy.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

A vaccine under an emergency authorization is a whole different matter than the flu shot.  Even the military hasn’t been talking about making it mandatory.
View Quote

Yep. In my boys Air Force radar shop, only the resident libtard commie has taken it. However they are restricted to only to one hour drive time from base with the possibility of the travel restriction being lifted if they take the vaçcine. No coming home on leave. Going to be a long 2 more years for him.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:14:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
An employer cannot force an employee to do anything.  It's not slavery.  If your friend doesn't like it, he can resign.
View Quote
Good to know.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:19:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Which raises another concern.  Could a "less than honest" person claim they've had the shot when they haven't?

Would an employer be within his rights to ask to see your vaccination card?
View Quote

Yes and Yes
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:30:02 PM EDT
[#6]
if the vaccine is found to be effective and safe. The company can make getting the vaccine a condition of employment.  Especially to those working with the public.
so yes, the company can force you to get it.

they pay you in exchange for work; you do not have to work there, you are free to choose where you work.

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:34:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The following cut and paste from web site I frequent.  Not something I have tested.

How To Legally Decline A Vaccine

STEP 1.)

DO NOT refuse'a vaccine. Otherwise you will be considered belligerent. Instead you can politely decline the service by doing the following:

STEP 2.)

Ask the doctor, "Does the vaccine have MRC-5 in it?" (THEY ALL DO) These are aborted fetal cells and other DNA. If the vaccine contains MRC-5 you have the RIGHT to decline.

STEP 3.)

Also ask, "Is there a possibility of a "LATROGENIC REACTION?

(an adverse reaction caused by multiple compounds or drugs

interacting with each other) from the vaccine (THEY ALL DO). - When the doctor says, "yes it does, that is your "Get Out Of

Vaccine Free Card. Thank the doctor for their offer and walk away.

Remember doctors have sworn the Hippocratic Oath (Which is to do no harm) They must honour it

This is how we can legally (and respectfully) decline their offered mandated services and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. Now you know!

PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT!
View Quote
the bit in red is a joke.
the Drs my ex-wife went to treated her like a guinea pig with drugs. not a care to side effects and then trying to treat side effects with more drugs which made the original problem so bad she was reduced to a emotional seizure filled mess.

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:41:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm just glad I got vaccinated the 'natural' way. I'd be livid if someone said to me, " You either put this experimental chemical in your body or you lose your job." Mengele is laughing from Hell at our fucked up society.
View Quote

Not sure if you've realized it or not, but they're "suggesting" that even people who have had Covid be vaccinated because they don't know if people develop a natural immunity or how long it lasts.
And even then, they have no idea how long you are immune even from the vaccine.
I've seen some (legit medical) discussion of needing to be re vaccinated as often as every 3-4 months for consistent immunity.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:42:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yes and Yes
View Quote

Yeah, if you've seen the vaccination cards, it would be stupid easy to fake one
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I aim to find out.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:45:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Not sure if you've realized it or not, but they're "suggesting" that even people who have had Covid be vaccinated because they don't know if people develop a natural immunity or how long it lasts.
I've seen some (legit medical) discussion of needing to be re vaccinated as often as every 3-4 months for consistent immunity.
View Quote

So you become their slave, which is what they want. I had mild symptoms. I'll take  my chances.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 1:50:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its absurd how they've treated this whole thing. At first it was that this virus is so unlike anything else ever seen before that they couldn't develop a vaccine for it. Also, if you get it and recover then you don't have an immunity to it...unlike every other virus

But hey...2 weeks, 2 vaccines, 2 masks
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:03:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes and Yes

True, but then you just provided fraudulent documentation to your employer. Hence a terminatable (sp?) offense.

And dont be delusional, we all know there is going to be a Vaccine Database before this is all done
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:12:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Where is HIPAa in all this.

I didn't think anyone had a right to know my medical history without my consent.

And that my consent can not be compelled.

Have you had the shot? Answer HIPAA !
View Quote

HIPPA does not do anything close to what the mouth-breathing morons on the internet think that it does.

1. There is NO PRIVATE enforcement action under HIPPA. You can't sue privately under HIPPA for any HIPPA violation. It is up to the government to enforce HIPPA. LOL!
2. HIPPA only provides to defined "protected health information" held by "covered entities." Guess what, your employer almost certainly isn't a covered entity.

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yes if;
-it's not discriminatory based on religious belief, or
-it's not an ADA claim on the employee's part to refuse based on medical advice and they request accommodation

ETA: Well, that's how it was regarding flu vaccine.  Don't know if that's changed with the emergency use stuff regarding covid vaccines.
View Quote

The religious angle is already gone on other vaccines in some states.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:24:03 PM EDT
[#18]
They can prevent you from working if you don't get it. I've seen both internal hospital and CDC info concerning this.

We don't have to get it yet, but I'm waiting for Bidet to tie vaccination rates to medicare/medicaid reimbursement rates.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:24:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Bingo.

The whole "I'll just get a fake card" is not going to work for very long ... and it could potentially blow up in your face, when you have to explain to your employer why you are suddenly not showing up in the database of everyone who was given a card.
View Quote
People really think they can "pull one over on the system". Companies staff HR departments to verify this type of information. Best believe your boss is getting a phone call from them as soon as a discrepancy is found.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#20]
No, but in an at will work state they can terminate you for pretty much anything.

You can choose not to get vaccinated and they can choose to end your employment.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I didn't think anyone had a right to know my medical history without my consent.

View Quote

That is long gone out the window. Many years ago. And appears to have survived court challenges, again under not allowing you to work if not "voluntarily" submitting the documentation. No different than not being allowed to work until medically cleared after an injury.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:28:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Which raises another concern.  Could a "less than honest" person claim they've had the shot when they haven't?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Probably not. They will however find a reason to fire him even he doesn't want to play ball and they're that serious about it.

Yes. That is already the case in many instances with other vaccines.

Also, employers can mandate things under OSHA/NIOSH/CDC as providing protections from risks faced during employment.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:36:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Bingo.

The whole “I’ll just get a fake card” is not going to work for very long ... and it could potentially blow up in your face, when you have to explain to your employer why you are suddenly not showing up in the database of everyone who was given a card.
View Quote

Depends on how people get entered into the database. Where I work I imagine we would be told to go get the vaccine, bring the piece of paper they give you in to the office, and then the information would be manually entered into the database.

Just a guess though, based on how it currently works for everything else
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:42:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Forcing your employees to take an experimental, unapproved drug as a condition of employment seems fraught with liability concerns.
View Quote

State of Emergency

Secret vaccine court

Best practices with available supplies and CDC guidance.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:44:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

How  is that different from saying " you MUST wear steel toe work boots and hard hat to work here" as a condition of clockign in.  LOTS of jobs have that. Or "Must be XYZ machinery certified to clock in for XYZ machinery useage shift. ".

FORCING somone to get medical treatment is reserved for military and prisons ...
View Quote

No its not. Forced TB treatment is a thing, enforced medical care for work injuries is a thing, court ordered medication injections is a thing...
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Their workers compensation then has to cover all side effects even if they come up 10+ years down the road.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My girlfriend is a nurse and they forced all of them to get it.

Their workers compensation then has to cover all side effects even if they come up 10+ years down the road.

Nope. No liability for anyone except a possible payout from the secret vaccine court. Been that way for a long time.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This plus 1. I doubt that there is *currently* any form of national registry of who got what lot number. So, if all you have to do is show a Vaccine Card to get into a store or business, you could probably get away with making some official-looking shit up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you work for the government they can mandate it. At least in public safety positions.

CDC is now giving out an immunization card that you are given to show when you were vaccinated, and by who. The lot number of the vaccine is listed on the card along with the provider information. Kind of hard to fake that.

Only if someone checks.  We live in a culture where most people believe things on face value unless there are significant red flags.

This plus 1. I doubt that there is *currently* any form of national registry of who got what lot number. So, if all you have to do is show a Vaccine Card to get into a store or business, you could probably get away with making some official-looking shit up.

There is definitely a registry of which facility got which lot number, what the expiration date was, and what people administered which lot number on what day.

Disjointed, not completely centralized, and hard to track and prove at this point, but it (they) exist.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes and Yes

Short term, faking one would be easy. With some thought ahead of time it could be done in a way that would stand up to a couple levels of scrutiny ( and probably never researched further).

If they really wanted to know, they could know.

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 3:04:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yes if;
-it's not an ADA claim on the employee's part to refuse based on medical advice and they request accommodation

ETA: Well, that's how it was regarding flu vaccine.  Don't know if that's changed with the emergency use stuff regarding covid vaccines.
View Quote
Same currently with COVID.  

The ADA claim will require a doctor's notes that describes the condition that necessitates the accommodation.  "Because he doesn't wanna" isn't enough this time around.  "Severe allergic reaction history to vaccines" may be good.  

The religious route is tough too if your employer wants to press it.  

An employer should be balancing this with "well how many will leave?"

As far as I know, the Emergency Use Authorization does not play a part.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 3:08:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No its not. Forced TB treatment is a thing, enforced medical care for work injuries is a thing, court ordered medication injections is a thing...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How  is that different from saying " you MUST wear steel toe work boots and hard hat to work here" as a condition of clockign in.  LOTS of jobs have that. Or "Must be XYZ machinery certified to clock in for XYZ machinery useage shift. ".

FORCING somone to get medical treatment is reserved for military and prisons ...

Exactly.
Shit, just read up on Mary Mallon.
It's happened forever and it won't stop.
And when you actually learn about how the courts interpret constitutional law the phrase "state interest" comes up, and when it comes to preventing deadly pandemics what they can do to stop the spread of a deadly disease has few limits.
Which is why they've fucked with the data so hard.

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 3:23:41 PM EDT
[#31]
From discussions with my clients/contacts, lawyers are very dubious about anyone taking on the responsibility of mandating a vaccine that is being used under EUA.
Anything that goes wrong after the vaccine could be ruinous for the entity mandating the shot.
The makers of the vaccine have immunity from liability, those who would demand vaccination as a condition of employment currently do not.  
As a corporate counsel said, "There is much case law to be worked out here."  Being first here could be very costly.
Now, they may include immunity from liability for this in any legislation that confers liability for Covid related infections.  That sounds like the type of political compromise that could happen.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 3:29:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

For the folks who think this way.  Thays not how it works.  Its more like: if you would like to remain employed, prove to me you've had the vaccine.  If you can't, you're not employed here anymore.

I am an employer with a few hundred employees.  Best I understand it, employers cannot make it mandatory, yet.  Whether it's because of the emergency authorization or because of availability for all remains a question I have still, but the concensus from lawyers is not yet.

What is interesting is some of our customers are saying our folks can't  come on there sites unless they've been vaccinated.  That puts me and our people in a pickle.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Is your employer going to take responsibility and be held liable if the vaccine causes you some unforeseen long term health side effects or death?
View Quote

No.  They will have you sign paperwork that protects them from liability.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 3:39:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

You GET a card?
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 3:42:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Bingo.

The whole "I'll just get a fake card" is not going to work for very long ... and it could potentially blow up in your face, when you have to explain to your employer why you are suddenly not showing up in the database of everyone who was given a card.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes and Yes

True, but then you just provided fraudulent documentation to your employer. Hence a terminatable (sp?) offense.

And dont be delusional, we all know there is going to be a Vaccine Database before this is all done

Bingo.

And you don't have the tattoo with the microchip in it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 3:45:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

What is interesting is some of our customers are saying our folks can't  come on there sites unless they've been vaccinated.  That puts me and our people in a pickle.
View Quote

Fire the Karen customer.  People need to nut up and stop letting a flu destroy America.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 3:45:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

HIPPA does not do anything close to what the mouth-breathing morons on the internet think that it does.

1. There is NO PRIVATE enforcement action under HIPPA. You can't sue privately under HIPPA for any HIPPA violation. It is up to the government to enforce HIPPA. LOL!
2. HIPPA only provides to defined "protected health information" held by "covered entities." Guess what, your employer almost certainly isn't a covered entity.

View Quote

How can you call people morons when it only takes a second to look up hipaa and see you didn't spell it right.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 3:48:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Fire the Karen customer.  People need to nut up and stop letting a flu destroy America.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are a commercial and industrial construction company.  It's not a Karen.  It's hospitals, oil refineries, colleges, food processing plants, chemical plants, auto plants, etc.

I hate it, but it's gonna be a thing guys.  D9nt shoot the messenger, I'm just trying to let y'all know.  The only hope I have is that by the time rhe vaccine is plentiful enough to for this to happen that we've moved on from it.  Otherwise, your employers aren't going to have a choice.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 4:08:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes if;

This. SCOTUS has already ruled in two separate cases that the state can force compulsory vaccination regardless of any objections. People get the “religious exemption” through the states good graces.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 4:10:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Bingo.

The whole “I’ll just get a fake card” is not going to work for very long ... and it could potentially blow up in your face, when you have to explain to your employer why you are suddenly not showing up in the database of everyone who was given a card.
View Quote

When I got vaccinated, I didn't have to show ID and they handed me a blank vaccination card with only the vaccine info on it.  I could have put any name I wanted to on it, and I could have been anyone.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 4:13:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Depends on how people get entered into the database. Where I work I imagine we would be told to go get the vaccine, bring the piece of paper they give you in to the office, and then the information would be manually entered into the database.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

Except this information is going to be entered on the medical/governmental side.

1. You get the vaccine

2. Agency that gave you the vaccine sends your information to the state dept of health

3. Dept of Health enters your information into the NCVD (National Covid-19 Vaccination Database)

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 4:18:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

How can you call people morons when it only takes a second to look up hipaa and see you didn't spell it right.
View Quote

Yep. It was deliberate. Congrats, you were paying attention. Most people don’t, and you were the only one who noticed. Just like “probably cause” or “ammendment.”

Now, tell me how I’m also right about what I said.

I’ll be waiting.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

When I got vaccinated, I didn't have to show ID and they handed me a blank vaccination card with only the vaccine info on it.  I could have put any name I wanted to on it, and I could have been anyone.
View Quote

But what he is saying is that we will eventually have all of the vaccine information in some form of national database. If someone fakes a card, shows it to their employer, whom requires a vaccine as a condition of employment, the information on the card doesn’t match up to the information in the DB

You can take it from here.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 4:49:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
In order to remain employed, you must get vaccinated.

Good thing I got vaccinated.

Can we see the shot record?

They didn't give me one.

Can you go get one?

I'll try.

They said no.
View Quote
OK, when you get it you'll be allowed to return to work. Have a great day!
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 4:57:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes and Yes

It's already been pointed out but, in case you missed it...

Back when I had a bunch of employees (I do NOT miss those days) I would call medical facilities with alarming regularity to verify proffered medical documents.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 5:01:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Except this information is going to be entered on the medical/governmental side.

1. You get the vaccine

2. Agency that gave you the vaccine sends your information to the state dept of health

3. Dept of Health enters your information into the NCVD (National Covid-19 Vaccination Database)

View Quote

I am a government employee. What I described is how it currently gets put into "the system." There could be a departure from that, but it's the government, and that would require more work.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 5:04:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His unfortunate understanding of the acronym aside, he's exactly right.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sorry if dupe.  I remember a thread or two asking about forcing you to get tested but not one on the vaccine.

A friend of mine texted me this morning that his boss may force all the employees to get the vaccine.  He's not in a medical field or anything but the business is considered "essential."

I didn't have a good answer for him.

I realize this may vary by state.

What's your opinion?
View Quote

those who refuse the nanobot vax will be rounded up and shipped to fema termination camps. there is a slight chance that if you are not white you will be allowed a pass. but you must have demonstrated purity of wokeness and liberal correct thought.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 5:21:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 5:51:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top