Site Notices
Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:04:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I yield then. Should get spicy then.
View Quote

JTF2 was formed from RCMP counter terrorist unit. They are paramilitary but subject to DOD regs as far as I know. I dont think they are even under the Police services act. They contract with some provinces who lack Municipal forces.  

They have a long history of known criminal acts against the people.

Example them blowing up pipe lines..... with explosives.. to catch a terrorist blowing up pipelines.

It goes downhill from there.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:04:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Notice she said the banking restrictions and access would be made permanent.  So they can track all money even after the emergency act is terminated (if it is).

This justice dudes is just trying to parse words and make it seem everything is hunky dory and legal.  Really, trust us, we will end it as soon as we can.

... As they steal your car or truck, end your livelihood, empty your bank account, and track everyone's money and communications forever.

Also, what a pussy Trudeau is, having the woman be the mean one in explaining all the pain to come, while he acts the hero coming to save ukraine, saying they have the right to defend themselves!  (No self awareness)

"The Canadian government and only the gov can destroy the economy, limit free movement and speech, and cause businesses to fail and lives lost.  A temporary measure like a blockade to bring awareness to immoral government actions is not allowed to cause even the slightest inconvenience."
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Do you mean to tell me that Sergeant Preston of the Yukon could have been sent out to the front lines?
View Quote

Not sure who that is?
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:05:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Prior to Trudeau coming back now, the last speaker ended by saying that these were temporary measures to be in effect "only as long as necessary to restore order across the country."

They didn't indicate conditions required to consider order restored.
View Quote

I mean..... they *did* say it was temporary. Everyone knows that means permanent.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:06:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Castro Jr. going full on commie.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:06:22 PM EDT
[#6]
The great reset cannot let the ant's win a single battle.
It would undermine their whole plan.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So what happened to all of the debate that was supposed to happen according to the convoy press conference?   They just skipping over all of that?
View Quote

My understanding is that Parliament still needs to approve this declaration. And that any (temporary) laws or restrictions are also subject to legal challenges under Canada's constitution. I think I heard Viva on his stream mention that this could still be days or weeks held up in debate and/or court.

(Canadians please correct me if I'm wrong on the above.)

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I mean..... they *did* say it was temporary. Everyone knows that means permanent.
View Quote

Two weeks to flatten the curve. Two years later!
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:07:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Now the way they characterize the protesters is as people who are depriving other citizens of their rights. He just said they are "blocking" the freedom of others.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Much like the French Gendarmerie or Italian Carabinieri.
View Quote

Exactly.  But at least the Carabinieri have nice hats..
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:08:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RCMP is military under the DOD. Its not police

Exactly like that since the RCMP is also called Gendarmerie royale du Canada.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Notice she said the banking restrictions and access would be made permanent.  So they can track all money even after the emergency act is terminated (if it is).

This justice dudes is just trying to parse words and make it seem everything is hunky dory and legal.  Really, trust us, we will end it as soon as we can.

... As they steal your car or truck, end your livelihood, empty your bank account, and track everyone's money and communications forever.

Also, what a pussy Trudeau is, having the woman be the mean one in explaining all the pain to come, while he acts the hero coming to save ukraine, saying they have the right to defend themselves!  (No self awareness)

"The Canadian government and only the gov can destroy the economy, limit free movement and speech, and cause businesses to fail and lives lost.  A temporary measure like a blockade to bring awareness to immoral government actions is not allowed to cause even the slightest inconvenience."
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Prior to Trudeau coming back now, the last speaker ended by saying that these were temporary measures to be in effect "only as long as necessary to restore order across the country."

They didn't indicate conditions required to consider order restored.

Of course, temporary permanence.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not sure who that is?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you mean to tell me that Sergeant Preston of the Yukon could have been sent out to the front lines?

Not sure who that is?

Old TV show. You must be a youngster.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

General strike is now illegal required.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:10:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:10:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Just 2 weeks to flatten the curve…
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

My understanding is that Parliament still needs to approve this declaration. And that any (temporary) laws or restrictions are also subject to legal challenges under Canada's constitution. I think I heard Viva on his stream mention that this could still be days or weeks held up in debate and/or court.

(Canadians please correct me if I'm wrong on the above.)

View Quote

Between him and the NDP he will win the vote easily.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#19]
I wonder if FJB will be declaring martial law in the USA.

You know. For solidarity and stuff. Temporarily.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:11:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1492846280602791949/3Oshx9xc?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Well, when you're a fascist tyrant trying to subdue free people that word "freedom" is a bit of a problem.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:12:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And English.

Everything is in both.
View Quote
There was a joke in there.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He announced it himself in french.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did Castro even announce emergency act himself, or leave it to her?

Going after everyone's bank accounts, crowdfunding treated as terrorism support, etc, insane!

He announced it himself in french.

Thanks, I tuned in late I guess, when he was talking about russia, and how important it is for Ukraine to defend itself.  Unlike Canadians.

Still seems he left his vice prime minister the duty of being the bad guy/girl.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:14:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Do you want an actual insurrection, because this sounds a lot like how insurrections start.  If you're going to take away and destroy everything peaceful people have worked for then you don't give them much reason not to act out.  

Hopefully it stays peaceful, but there is already a shortage of truck drivers.  They can still shut things down by taking their trucks and parking them elsewhere; no matter what that retard thinks, you can't realistically force someone to drive one of those multi-ton monsters if they don't want to., especially if you've already taken everything from them.  He's playing with fire in one hand and a gas can in the other.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:14:54 PM EDT
[#25]
the government response is probably orchestrated by globalists.  I doubt they were expecting this kind of reaction from Canadians, mustn't lose control of the sheep.  what concerns them most is this will spread if they don't squash it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:15:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

They decided to skip that farce.

Just call up the military - which the RCMP most assuredly falls under - and cut to the chase.

ETA: For anyone who is about to try to say the RCMP isn't military - here it is in their own words off their own website.

https://i.imgur.com/zRnJR3V.png

Source
View Quote

I wouldn’t count the genocidal suppression of an Indian rebellion and participation in the 2nd Boer War (which even most contemporaries condemned while it was happening) as being a part of a “proud military heritage.”
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:16:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I wouldn’t count the genocidal suppression of an Indian rebellion and participation in the 2nd Boer War (which even most contemporaries condemned while it was happening) as being a part of a “proud military heritage.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They decided to skip that farce.

Just call up the military - which the RCMP most assuredly falls under - and cut to the chase.

ETA: For anyone who is about to try to say the RCMP isn't military - here it is in their own words off their own website.

https://i.imgur.com/zRnJR3V.png

Source

It certainly fits right in with the RCMP mindset though!

Quoted:
the government response is probably orchestrated by globalists.  I doubt they were expecting this kind of reaction from Canadians, mustn't lose control of the sheep.  what concerns them most is this will spread if they don't squash it.

Yes - and to my eternal shame part of the push for this degree of response came from the USA.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:18:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes - and to my eternal shame part of the push for this degree of response came from the USA.
View Quote

Brandon doesn't speak for me.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:19:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a nation? He does. The absolute skidmark on the pages of US history is gabbling incoherently for all of us.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:19:47 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:20:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

As a nation? He does. The absolute skidmark on the pages of US history is gabbling incoherently for all of us.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:20:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Do you want an actual insurrection, because this sounds a lot like how insurrections start.  If you're going to take away and destroy everything peaceful people have worked for then you don't give them much reason not to act out.  

Hopefully it stays peaceful, but there is already a shortage of truck drivers.  They can still shut things down by taking their trucks and parking them elsewhere; no matter what that retard thinks, you can't realistically force someone to drive one of those multi-ton monsters if they don't want to., especially if you've already taken everything from them.  He's playing with fire in one hand and a gas can in the other.
View Quote

Sure. Who knows what they are willing to do now? One possible play is to repossess the trucks and pay other people to drive them.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/fVw58iP-49.gif

I feel like we're saying the same damn thing but talking past each other. FJB doesn't speak for me personally - but as far as the world is concerned he's talking for every single American. As far as history will be written he's speaking for all of us.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:21:30 PM EDT
[#34]
I really hope PD continues to turn a blind eye and this turns into a "You want this? Ok, lets see you enforce it."
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:22:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Better not read up on what our military did to native people.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:24:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLlNAAtWUAYXJdQ?format=png&name=small

View Quote

Why is it a surprise that more money came from the US than Canada? Isn’t the population of Canada about 38-40 million?
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:26:04 PM EDT
[#38]
It is with great reluctance that I have agreed to this calling. I love democracy. I love the Republic. Once this crisis has abated, I will lay down the powers you have given me!
View Quote

-Emperor Palpatine
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:26:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Why is it a surprise that more money came from the US than Canada? Isn’t the population of Canada about 38-40 million?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

California probably has a larger population, but the numbers are close.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#40]
This is how they will justify government takeover of bitcoin and all digital currencies.  

"Because if we don't have access to see and CONTROL all the transactions, horrible racist misogynists from the freedom convoy will team up with Christian zealot terrorists... "

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:27:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Why is it a surprise that more money came from the US than Canada? Isn't the population of Canada about 38-40 million?
View Quote
Yep.

They're just pumping the "foreign influence" bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wonder if there is enough still working that the shortage would be felt a little but not catastrophic. Isn't it only 10% of the all the trucks in Canada protesting ? I would think they could get by with 90%. It would have an effect, but I don't think losing 10% will shut everything down. That assumes 10% remain not working.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:28:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
To be fair, there are A LOT of Canadians in the USA this time of the year.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:28:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Why is it a surprise that more money came from the US than Canada? Isn't the population of Canada about 38-40 million?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding.  We have almost 10x their population.  A conventional estimate in business is you should be selling about 10% of your U.S. volume into the Canadian market.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because in the middle of winter there's no Canadians in Florida, Texas or California. Dumbass.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:31:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or to our own soldiers.  

Research "bonus army".
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I’m well aware. There’s a difference in having done it and being proud of it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:31:55 PM EDT
[#48]
All these authoritarian leftists governments (including the USA) define anyone who opposes them as terrorists.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:31:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I wonder if there is enough still working that the shortage would be felt a little but not catastrophic. Isn't it only 10% of the all the trucks in Canada protesting ? I would think they could get by with 90%. It would have an effect, but I don't think losing 10% will shut everything down. That assumes 10% remain not working.
View Quote

I suspect the numbers would be of working trucks, ie, there are trucking companies that have 50% of their trucks down for maintenance constantly it seems. That 10% could be closer to 20% +/-...
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#50]

And Dementia Joe's DHS will announce that this is such a great idea, they will do it also in 3...2...1...
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top