BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The great reset cannot let the ant's win a single battle.
It would undermine their whole plan.
View Quote

Yack, yack, yack. Damn, son, why you talk so much?

I don't think this is going to end the way Castreau and the rest of the communists think it is. And, when they are forced to capitulate, it will be biblical.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Why is it a surprise that more money came from the US than Canada? Isn't the population of Canada about 38-40 million?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLlNAAtWUAYXJdQ?format=png&name=small

Why is it a surprise that more money came from the US than Canada? Isn't the population of Canada about 38-40 million?

I read an article, I think linked in this thread that Canadians had contributed more money, but there were more American donors in total.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Not to be a downer, but I understand that there are about 400 trucks and fewer than 5,000 people protesting in Ottawa. That number will be cut by 3/4 in the next 48 hours.  A big chunk of their support is people that still have a lot to lose, and human nature is going to dictate that they will make a decision based on rational self interest.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:34:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why is it a surprise that more money came from the US than Canada? Isn’t the population of Canada about 38-40 million?
View Quote

It is a smear tactic.

Another way of presenting it would be: "freedom minded individuals from all over the world are supporting this demonstration
because the tyranny being demonstrated against is not just a Canadian issue but a universal one". If it was, say, BLM, this would be celebrated.

USA has approx 10x population of Canada and we share a border and a pre-woke culture in many ways.
The USA economy is about 13x Canada based on GDP in 2021.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No kidding.  We have almost 10x their population.  A conventional estimate in business is you should be selling about 10% of your U.S. volume into the Canadian market.
View Quote

Kanada has around the population of Kalifornia...
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:34:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The great reset cannot let the ant's win a single battle.
It would undermine their whole plan.
View Quote

Less than a post a year. You show great restraint.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#7]
So Trudeau just okayed any action against him.  Why be peaceful when you are considered a criminal anyways?
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Right now Justin Trudeau evaded the question of specific criteria to define success and consider an end to the emergency measures... by repeating his previous talking points.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:36:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
the government response is probably orchestrated by globalists.  I doubt they were expecting this kind of reaction from Canadians, mustn't lose control of the sheep.  what concerns them most is this will spread if they don't squash it.
View Quote

What we've seen so far is lots of threats and truckers winning. There is no scenario where the communists win if the truckers don't allow them to.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:37:46 PM EDT
[#10]
What box comes after the soap box?
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:37:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

To be fair, there are A LOT of Canadians in the USA this time of the year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is it a surprise that more money came from the US than Canada? Isn’t the population of Canada about 38-40 million?

To be fair, there are A LOT of Canadians in the USA this time of the year.

Trying to get healthcare?
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:38:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not to be a downer, but I understand that there are about 400 trucks and fewer than 5,000 people protesting in Ottawa. That number will be cut by 3/4 in the next 48 hours.  A big chunk of their support is people that still have a lot to lose, and human nature is going to dictate that they will make a decision based on rational self interest.
View Quote

How many times do we have to go over this?

People with nothing to lose have nothing to fight for. People who know they will lose what they have if they don't fight will fight.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Time for general strike.
Park your shit in a lot out of the way and let it sit.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:40:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Trying to get healthcare?
View Quote
Lol, fucked up coming here to look for it!
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:41:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Do you want maximum overdrive? Bc this is how you get maximum overdrive.

A bunch of truckers with nothing to lose are going to be poked by the RCMP. Odds that some of them go full retard and start REALLY protesting ala antifa and blm have to be pretty good once things start to kick off.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

People with nothing to lose have nothing to fight for. People who know they will lose what they have if they don't fight will fight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are a lot of people involved in this that aren't facing the loss of everything because of the mandate. They are facing the loss of everything if the continue to protest. I'm just pointing out that this is a problem for the protestors. I don't think they have the numbers to stand up to a concerted effort by the government to go after them. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the fact that the Ambassador Bridge protest was broken up so easily is instructive.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:41:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's always the contrarian / downer.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What box comes after the soap box?
View Quote

I mean isn’t Ottawa already full of diesel fuel, that’s one half of the equation already
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:42:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

It would be short-sighted to view immediate risk as more important than long term servitude.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:42:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
There are a lot of people involved in this that aren't facing the loss of everything because of the mandate. They are facing the loss of everything if the continue to protest. I'm just pointing out that this is a problem for the protestors. I don't think they have the numbers to stand up to a concerted effort by the government to go after them. I hope I'm wrong, but I think the fact that the Ambassador Bridge protest was broken up so easily is instructive.
View Quote

It is less instructive when you notice how small it was and how many days it took the government to get them out.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:42:40 PM EDT
[#22]
The 3 “F’s”, Freedom, Finances, Family.  The government will threaten them all to gain compliance.  SOP of spycraft.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:46:29 PM EDT
[#23]
I hope Castro jr gets the same treatment as Gaddafi
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It is less instructive when you notice how small it was and how many days it took the government to get them out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not diminishing the success they have had so far, but the reality is that this makes things very, very difficult for them.  I'm also not sure that 48-72 hours is that excessive of an amount of time to get them to move given the governments reluctance to use force.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:49:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
the government response is probably orchestrated by globalists.  I doubt they were expecting this kind of reaction from Canadians, mustn't lose control of the sheep.  what concerns them most is this will spread if they don't squash it.
View Quote

Exactly. The Canadians were showing the sheep how it’s done. Trudeau was told he has to crack down on them or they crack down on him.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And even then, if I understood correctly, the police ended up blocking the bridge in order to keep the protesters from blocking it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:51:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Deputy Prime Minister Freeland has an unfortunate last name as she speaks about hemming up her fellow citizens.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:52:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your CONCERN is noted.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#29]
May have already been posted..

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:55:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Soooooo in essence, we're back to gov regulated free speech zones?
You know the ones that are miles away from where the protests actually need to take place?
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:55:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I wonder if there is enough still working that the shortage would be felt a little but not catastrophic. Isn't it only 10% of the all the trucks in Canada protesting ? I would think they could get by with 90%. It would have an effect, but I don't think losing 10% will shut everything down. That assumes 10% remain not working.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you want an actual insurrection, because this sounds a lot like how insurrections start.  If you're going to take away and destroy everything peaceful people have worked for then you don't give them much reason not to act out.  

Hopefully it stays peaceful, but there is already a shortage of truck drivers.  They can still shut things down by taking their trucks and parking them elsewhere; no matter what that retard thinks, you can't realistically force someone to drive one of those multi-ton monsters if they don't want to., especially if you've already taken everything from them.  He's playing with fire in one hand and a gas can in the other.

I wonder if there is enough still working that the shortage would be felt a little but not catastrophic. Isn't it only 10% of the all the trucks in Canada protesting ? I would think they could get by with 90%. It would have an effect, but I don't think losing 10% will shut everything down. That assumes 10% remain not working.

Guessing here but if 50% of the truckers have a sudden case of blue flu, the economy of Canada shuts down and people start seeing empty shelves in the grocery stores in the big cities. If 90% of them take a week off, there won't be any food in the cities in 3 days and riots start in 5.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know who is jizzing all over the TV right now is Merrick Garland, that Mfer probably on his way to meet with Biden.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:57:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It is a smear tactic.

Another way of presenting it would be: "freedom minded individuals from all over the world are supporting this demonstration
because the tyranny being demonstrated against is not just a Canadian issue but a universal one". If it was, say, BLM, this would be celebrated.

USA has approx 10x population of Canada and we share a border and a pre-woke culture in many ways.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a smear tactic.

The subtext here is that american terrosists supported the canadian terrorism.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:59:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What we've seen so far is lots of threats and truckers winning. There is no scenario where the communists win if the truckers don't allow them to.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you saying Trudeau and co won't quit their jobs and take paycuts to drive trucks for 16hours a day?
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:00:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ceau?escu christmas present. On minecraft.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Watch.

Share.

Repeat..

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:02:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I read an article, I think linked in this thread that Canadians had contributed more money, but there were more American donors in total.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLlNAAtWUAYXJdQ?format=png&name=small

At any given time (and more-so in the winter), there are better part of a million Canadians living in or visiting the U.S.   Most of those are much more starkly aware of the divide between the freedom we still have (in many states anyway) down here and the tyranny they have been enduring up there for 2  years now.    I would bet you a dollar that if you analyzed the US based donors, more than half of those "american" donations were still Canadians.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:02:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a hard time predicting what's going to happen here.  If Castro Jr, tells the truckers, "look if you leave within 24 hours, we won't seize your bank accounts and wreck your business, pinkie swear that we won't do it later" some people are going to leave.  How many is a really hard question to guess at, and whether the remaining ones that get towed out are enough to significantly matter to their economy I don't know.  

Likewise, there are some tow truck drivers that with the political cover that the government is forcing them to tow, who will be happy to do it.  Hopefully, at least a few won't, and immediately sue to stop it as involuntary servitude. How that works out in Canadian courts, I don't think anyone knows, because it hasn't happened before.

They need a general strike or at least a general work slowdown/blue flu. I don't know enough about the political makeup of various Canadian industries to guess what would be effective there.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:03:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

-Emperor Palpatine
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It is with great reluctance that I have agreed to this calling. I love democracy. I love the Republic. Once this crisis has abated, I will lay down the powers you have given me!

-Emperor Palpatine
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:04:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Called it.
Anybody who opposes the govt is now racist/biggot terrorist. The media helps promote that story. This is the reward the govt got for getting behind the oppressor/oppressed (commie-oligharch) story line. The mob now supports the govt, the mob wants an authoritarian govt. with JBTs, water cannons, drones, a police state with universal surveillance, and secret prisons, citizens reporting each other. And they've got it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:04:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Worth repeating. Trudeau doesn't acknowledge legitimate grievances and faces them with hostility and the full force of the government (which does mean state violence).
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:06:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Unlike Gaddafi, Castreau already has a Rothschild central bank.

Follow the money.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Don't forget to tell the truckers and the people running livestreams that you support them!
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Are you saying Trudeau and co won't quit their jobs and take paycuts to drive trucks for 16hours a day?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:15:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Biden Administration's push to have the banks report American's transactions makes more sense now, doesn't it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:16:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The Biden Administration's push to have the banks report American's transactions makes more sense now, doesn't it.
View Quote

The noose around the neck of the citizens is beginning to chafe.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:19:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Canada conducted the givesendgo cyber attack, calling it now.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 7:21:30 PM EDT
[#50]

Canada's next Prime Minister, just over a2 minute watch.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top