BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:04:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:04:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Truedope is being a good little lackey for Klaus Schwab.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:06:05 PM EDT
[#3]

The man who abused of emergency laws to close the border between Canada and the US for nearly 2 years is now abusing of emergency laws under the pretext of needing to open the border because of three weeks of alleged disruption.
   Viva Frei Viva Frei  (@thevivafrei) February 14, 2022
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Again, there are 400 trucks there and fewer than 5,000 active protestors (on the weekend, not during the week). That is before what happened today. I don't know that their numbers will grow, it's much more likely that they will shrink, which I'm sure is Trudeau's plan. Gradually ratchet up the pressure and try and get people to leave and then move in to remove whoever remains after people voluntarily remove themselves. It's the same thing they did at the Ambassador Bridge.
View Quote

You do know that it was negative degrees in freedom units today up in Canada, right?  

Most Canadians likely have outerwear to cover 10-12 hours in 15°F weather. Most will get uncomfortable in -8°F after a few hours.

Yes, I fully expected today to see a drop in protestors on foot. Tomorrow isn’t looking super great either.

Sure, some of the wind has been taken out of the sails, but you are discounting the obvious.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yep, they should have expected it and been better on top of their security.  I suspect this will hurt their future business when folks think about their info being leaked- all by design of the powers that be, of course.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
May have already been posted..

Canada conducted the givesendgo cyber attack, calling it now.

Yep, they should have expected it and been better on top of their security.  I suspect this will hurt their future business when folks think about their info being leaked- all by design of the powers that be, of course.
"Canada" is a bit too direct, and unlikely. The way it works is 3rd parties are allowed to do this stuff without interference from state authorities or major tech platforms, in this case it was tranny script kiddies vs 3rd rate boomer website admin.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

To Theodoric's point, though, if they had metadata analysis at the time it would have been easy to figure out that simply arresting Paul Revere would have staved off the revolution by cutting essential communication between several involved groups.  The bank thing really worries me, and has me considering changing over to my local bank or credit union from the hefty boi I do business with now.

Bottom line, it is a lot harder now to be naughty in the name of freedom than it was a few hundred years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate it for these people and it's staggering the lengths that the Canadian government will go to.  I just don't know if the numbers of people that they have will be enough to stop them. It doesn't mean that I don't want them to be successful, but as a student of history, it would be naive to place too much hope in their ability to be successful.  Most people simply don't want to be enemies of the state, which is why oppressive governments are so successful in situations like this. Even when you have "nothing to lose", the majority of people will still act in a way that keeps themselves from going to prison. It just is what it is.

About 3% of the colonists took up arms against King George.

To Theodoric's point, though, if they had metadata analysis at the time it would have been easy to figure out that simply arresting Paul Revere would have staved off the revolution by cutting essential communication between several involved groups.  The bank thing really worries me, and has me considering changing over to my local bank or credit union from the hefty boi I do business with now.

Bottom line, it is a lot harder now to be naughty in the name of freedom than it was a few hundred years ago.
Please don't take what I posted as being unsympathetic to the protestors at all, but 2022 government with the ability to completely destroy you and everyone you love is a lot different than 1776 government existing an ocean away.  I think people have to be realistic about these things and realize that these are just regular people with families and a future, even if it is a diminished future because they live under a totalitarian government hell bent on destroying their livelihood.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:08:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's a good one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watch.

Share.

Repeat..

That's a good one.

It is.  And it will red pill people, or as the government now characterizes the act of being enlightened, it "radicalizes" people.

That is where we are.  Understanding that the governments of the western world are transitioning into authoritarian regimes and recognizing their actions as illegal behaviors that violate constitutions, civil rights and moral codes is now considered being "radicalized".

So, get radicalized.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:10:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
"Canada" is a bit too direct, and unlikely. The way it works is 3rd parties are allowed to do this stuff without interference from state authorities or major tech platforms, in this case it was tranny script kiddies vs 3rd rate boomer website admin.
View Quote
Yeah, that seems to be how it works. I wonder if some of this is people that have been caught by governments and are now acting as semi-autonomous government agents in exchange for not being prosecuted.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:11:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Truck tires can throw bullets and shotgun slugs back at you.
View Quote

Yes they will . While playing Minecraft of course , valve stems with side cutters while wearing eye protection is a better way . In virtual reality .
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate it for these people and it's staggering the lengths that the Canadian government will go to.  I just don't know if the numbers of people that they have will be enough to stop them. It doesn't mean that I don't want them to be successful, but as a student of history, it would be naive to place too much hope in their ability to be successful.  Most people simply don't want to be enemies of the state, which is why oppressive governments are so successful in situations like this. Even when you have "nothing to lose", the majority of people will still act in a way that keeps themselves from going to prison. It just is what it is.

Also think about this.

They are cracking down on these people who have peacefully protested against a western democracy...well a democracy in theory.  

Think about all the cash sloshing around in lobbying groups from foreigners or even more interesting is donations made to support say some Jihadist group in the ME.  

They are taking in many cases tougher action against their own citizens who have harmed no one than they have against the supposed enemy who they were apparently fighting overseas as well as little concern about Chinese money sloshing around within their own nation.

This is not the sign of a strong leader with the backing of his people.  This is a sign of someone on the ropes being prodded to hit harder when he's out of moves.  They're trying to keep this from going kinetic so they're going after what they believe will cause people the most harm.  Keep this in mind as we move towards our own situation like this in the US.  Do you have cash on hand?  Do you have a support network?  Access to cryptos and technology that isn't tied to you at least not directly?

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:13:04 PM EDT
[#11]

thanks Pic, never heard of him
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:13:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Most will get uncomfortable in -8°F after a few hours.
View Quote

-8F is only -22C. Allow me to retort with lyrics to the anthem of my youth:

"Well it's forty below
And I don't give a fuck
Got a heater in my truck
And I'm off to the rodeo"

And here for your listening pleasure:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAp7FvZ5Opw[/youtube]

edit: dunno why youtube embed doesn't work.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
May have already been posted..

Canada conducted the givesendgo cyber attack, calling it now.

Exactly.

People should recall the recent information about Joffe and Neustar being given access to metadata and exploiting it as well as using it to implant information to create something that didn't exist so there was a pretext for an investigation.

If someone has the back door key to your house and they drop the key by accident when their friend is standing there and then their friend picks it up and then walks in unannounced to your house did the person with they do it on purpose or was it just some "hactivist" group?

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:15:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Keean Bexte tweets are starting to get deleted.

JFC, it's kicking in fast.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:17:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is that the Rebel Media guy?
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:17:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Is that the Rebel Media guy?
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:18:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

How many times do we have to go over this?

People with nothing to lose have nothing to fight for. People who know they will lose what they have if they don't fight will fight.
View Quote
On the other hand if the down side is "they already took everything" then the threshold for fuckery and violence may be as small as revenge or knock that commie fag on his ass for fun.

Your idea that those with nothing wont fight smacks of no real life experience.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:19:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Run on the banks for cash? Naw, no one will do that tomorrow morning first thing.
View Quote

They don't want our participation in society, other than to grow their food, make their beds, ship their amazon packages, fix their plumbing, etc, etc.

So pull out.  Pull your money out of the banks, and your savings, cash your stocks out, etc.  If everyone did that, and withdrew their money from the system, the banks would all dissolve and they couldn't manipulate all your investments in you 401ks... and they would be left holding the bag.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:19:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

He posted a tweet 15 minutes ago.

Let me try to embed but I don't think I'm allowed or something.

edit: Well fuck me. That worked but a youtube I tried to embed a few posts up didn't.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:20:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Time to party like it's seventeen, seventy-five!
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:21:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

edit: Well fuck me. That worked but a youtube I tried to embed a few posts up didn't.
View Quote

Saw that.
He was trying to post a live link from Ottawa and I watched it for a couple of minutes and it was taken down.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:22:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Again, there are 400 trucks there and fewer than 5,000 active protestors (on the weekend, not during the week). That is before what happened today. I don't know that their numbers will grow, it's much more likely that they will shrink, which I'm sure is Trudeau's plan. Gradually ratchet up the pressure and try and get people to leave and then move in to remove whoever remains after people voluntarily remove themselves. It's the same thing they did at the Ambassador Bridge.
View Quote

The protests in Ottawa and the Ambassador Bridge are not really important, they are merely the opening acts of the play.  The important thing is that Trudeau vastly overreacted to what at most was a minor inconvenience.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:23:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Time to think about alternatives and diversification.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:23:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Credit to the dank memes thread.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#26]

"Let's understand clearly that Quebec, Quebec government and us do not want this law to be implemented on the territory of Quebec. It is not legitimate and it is useless," Bloc Québécois Leader Yves-François Blanchet says of using Emergencies Act to respond to protests.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:25:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Also think about this.

They are cracking down on these people who have peacefully protested against a western democracy...well a democracy in theory.  

Think about all the cash sloshing around in lobbying groups from foreigners or even more interesting is donations made to support say some Jihadist group in the ME.  

They are taking in many cases tougher action against their own citizens who have harmed no one than they have against the supposed enemy who they were apparently fighting overseas as well as little concern about Chinese money sloshing around within their own nation.

This is not the sign of a strong leader with the backing of his people.  This is a sign of someone on the ropes being prodded to hit harder when he's out of moves.  They're trying to keep this from going kinetic so they're going after what they believe will cause people the most harm.  Keep this in mind as we move towards our own situation like this in the US.  Do you have cash on hand?  Do you have a support network?  Access to cryptos and technology that isn't tied to you at least not directly?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also think about this.

I wonder what the actual support for the protestors in Canada is by the numbers. I don't have a good feel for how the Canadian population feels about this.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:26:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Good news. The party in Ottawa is not over.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:27:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm not sure if general strikes would be considered legal either, but it would have an equivalent impact. If other industries experienced strikes it would have a huge impact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
General strike coming next?

Seems like that is the next step. Go as big and wide as possible to put the most stress on the gov as possible.

I'm not sure if general strikes would be considered legal either, but it would have an equivalent impact. If other industries experienced strikes it would have a huge impact.

Legal legal legal, laws laws laws, rules rules rules, regulations regulations regulations....

Every form of tyranny that's ever existed on planet Earth has used arbitrary law as the context to implement itself. "Legal" and "illegal" are subjective bullshit words.

This is where all of the retards from 2016 learn why principles are important. The law stands on the whim of men and will deviate from right and wrong every single time. You're seeing it right here, right now. A principled individual is accountable to something much greater.

That's where the saying "resistance to tyranny is obedience to God..." came from. When you know right from wrong and you can make the distinction between natural law and man's law, you've ascended.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm unplugging from this thread tonight.
I cannot believe what has happened to my home country, even though I have been predicting it since Nov 4 2015.
The Canadian flag on my motorcycle will fly upside down tomorrow, I'm pretty upset.

Thanks to all with the support.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:29:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Every trucking company in Canada needs to get froggy now. Starve them out, boys.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:30:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I cannot believe what has happened to my home country, even though I have been predicting it since Nov 4 2015.
The Canadian flag on my motorcycle will fly upside down tomorrow, I'm pretty upset.

View Quote

Don't lose faith. Don't lose hope. Be steadfast in your convictions.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:30:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Credit to the dank memes thread.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:30:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Les Misérables | Do You Hear the People Sing?
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:31:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
On the other hand if the down side is "they already took everything" then the threshold for fuckery and violence may be as small as revenge or knock that commie fag on his ass for fun.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many times do we have to go over this?

People with nothing to lose have nothing to fight for. People who know they will lose what they have if they don't fight will fight.

Probably more accurate to say people who have never had anything to lose have nothing to fight for. People who have had everything taken from them are another matter.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:31:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:31:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you have any reference for that, as the only video I was able to find shows a 22 going in one side, and out the other of a truck tire.

I have shot several passenger car, light truck, and motorcycle tires, and they all penetrate easily, and deflate slowly.  For fast deflation use 5.56 through the rim.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

The problem with that analysis is that it assumes eliminating Paul Revere just magically removes years of built up pressure and resentment rather than inflaming it.

An assumption which is, frankly, asinine.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:36:43 PM EDT
[#40]
It's been a chewy day and I'm therefore under-informed, so before I go and tell my email list something wrong, is Canada's now-invoked Emergencies Act something like martial law?
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Do you have any reference for that, as the only video I was able to find shows a 22 going in one side, and out the other of a truck tire.

I have shot several passenger car, light truck, and motorcycle tires, and they all penetrate easily, and deflate slowly.  For fast deflation use 5.56 through the rim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sidewalls may be different but someone i knew had a 12 ga slug come back right past his head when he tried to shoot a tire in the tread area.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Please don't take what I posted as being unsympathetic to the protestors at all, but 2022 government with the ability to completely destroy you and everyone you love is a lot different than 1776 government existing an ocean away.  I think people have to be realistic about these things and realize that these are just regular people with families and a future, even if it is a diminished future because they live under a totalitarian government hell bent on destroying their livelihood.
View Quote

You are absolutely right it is different: communications have become easy enough that they help individuals more than large entities now.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

-8F is only -22C. Allow me to retort with lyrics to the anthem of my youth:

"Well it's forty below
And I don't give a fuck
Got a heater in my truck
And I'm off to the rodeo"

And here for your listening pleasure:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAp7FvZ5Opw

edit: dunno why youtube embed doesn't work.
View Quote

That's the song I sing at work when things have gotten just a little too stupid...
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:39:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

You don't need to be a paying member to post pics, videos from YouTube or rumble, tweets, etc.

you just have to snip the code properly.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:40:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It's been a chewy day and I'm therefore under-informed, so before I go and tell my email list something wrong, is Canada's now-invoked Emergencies Act something like martial law?
View Quote

Direct to speech.  Should get you up to date.

Trucker protests: Trudeau invokes Emergencies Act for 1st time to aid blockade response | FULL

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:40:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
According to FJT, it allows him to bring in the RCMP to help local LE disperse the terrorists.
But it sounds a lot like he can do pretty much whatever he wants.
They are also going after terrorist's bank accounts, etc.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:41:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, it's predecessor was called the War Powers Act. The War Powers Act was invoked 3 times: once in WW1, once in WW2, and once during the October Crisis of 1970.

The October Crisis might well be considered an emergency but the invokation of the act for that purpose led to a hue and cry which resulted in the scrapping of
the War Powers Act and it's replacement with this Emergencies Act in 1988. Since 1988 it has never been invoked.

If you read it, you might agree that nothing going on at this moment is sufficient to invoke it now. Neither does it allow in its text the usurpation of the Canadian
Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

And now Fidelito has done it anyway and added some brand new "laws" to top it all off.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:41:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

That was the shorter version without the revenge clauses.

The point is that according to the standard narrative, someone who has a family will not do anything to protect them because they could lose their family. The standard narrative *CANNOT* explain the moms getting pissed and doing something about the schools for example.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:42:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Sidewalls may be different but someone i knew had a 12 ga slug come back right past his head when he tried to shoot a tire in the tread area.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks, always looking to learn more about what bullets do in various situations.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 8:43:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The subtext here is that american terrosists supported the canadian terrorism.
View Quote

The truth is, the Canadians with money come south in the winter, and have donated from here. Fuck that moron.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top