Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

i highly doubt it is 90%. lets say for sake of argument it is 90% though how many got the shot and are participating in the protest anyways
View Quote

I was watching a live streamer walking around interviewing random people. They talked to a trucker who claimed to be fully vaccinated, but had quit his job anyway because they fired all his buddies.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 1:51:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Farmers join Freedom Convoy and breach police barricade!
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 2:06:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Erin O'Toole, leader of the Conservative Party of Canada, just got punted from the leader position by his own caucus.

Vote was 73-45.

Fuck that fake conservative with a Kenworth.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#5]
A live feed from the Down town protest popped up on my feed.
Freedom Truckers Convoy 2022 Live Feb 2 In Ottawa
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 2:10:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 2:18:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Erin O'Toole, leader of the Conservative Party of Canada, just got punted from the leader position by his own caucus.

Vote was 73-45.

View Quote

GOOD !!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 2:22:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Way to fo truckers!  

How about Washington DC?  

The earlier post said it would start in CA at some time TBD.  Now works.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 2:26:48 PM EDT
[#10]
An arts and crafts suggestion for the protesters. This way you have a horn on the go.

How To Make A Fog Horn - Easy PVC Design

Link Posted: 2/2/2022 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#11]
In case this hasn't been circulated-- I wonder if you'd get banned for posting this on FB?

Johns Hopkins metadata study:  Lockdowns should end, they didn't work and they are harmful
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope the run that big ass ship airhorn 24 hours a day in front of the gov buildings.
God Bless Canada.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 2:56:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
An arts and crafts suggestion for the protesters. This way you have a horn on the go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIoWuCM0IHo
View Quote

That’s pretty awesome
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hope the run that big ass ship airhorn 24 hours a day in front of the gov buildings.
God Bless Canada.
View Quote

Why not right outside where the CBC "expert" talking heads are sitting for their broadcast?

lol
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:01:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Vote was 73-45.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:01:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
God Bless Canada.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

They need this guy.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Vote was 73-45.

View Quote

Nice !!
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

According to Justin 90% of truckers are already vaccinated and it’s only a fringe minority participating in this insurrection. With that in mind I’d say little to no disruption in the supply chain.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there a fair estimate of the percentage of the trucking fleet that's participating?  I'd like to get a sense of how disrupted the supply chain is right now.  Must be pretty hosed.

According to Justin 90% of truckers are already vaccinated and it’s only a fringe minority participating in this insurrection. With that in mind I’d say little to no disruption in the supply chain.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Way to fo truckers!  

How about Washington DC?  

View Quote
I wouldn't expect the EXACT same tactics to work twice, and I wouldn't do DC, since it will immediately get smeared as another 1/6 thing.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:36:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Vote was 73-45.

View Quote

FUCK. YES.

Attachment Attached File

@griffin86
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:37:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I wouldn't expect the EXACT same tactics to work twice, and I wouldn't do DC, since it will immediately get smeared as another 1/6 thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Way to fo truckers!  

How about Washington DC?  

It might work I mean there is really no substitute for the supply chain and if everything is empty well...

Problem is we are a much bigger country its be harder to get enough on board, and our government would probably be more aggressive in stopping it.

Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:38:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:39:20 PM EDT
[#23]
The leftist government is overwhelmed. They simply don't know how to handle this.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:40:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Vote was 73-45.

View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:43:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vote was 73-45.

Link?

https://www.rebelnews.com/breaking_erin_otoole_officially_ousted_as_leader_of_the_conservative_party_of_canada
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:43:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It might work I mean there is really no substitute for the supply chain and if everything is empty well...

Problem is we are a much bigger country its be harder to get enough on board, and our government would probably be more aggressive in stopping it.

View Quote

Yep.  The real weapon is the unified work stoppage not the demonstration.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:44:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nailed it. They can't jail or fire us all, we are the economy.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:44:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The leftist government is overwhelmed. They simply don't know how to handle this.
View Quote

And I think it gets worse for them.  Hard to sell yourself as the party of the working man after this.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:46:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link?

Link to Global: https://globalnews.ca/news/8588503/erin-otoole-ousted-in-caucus-revolt/

Copy/paste from Western Standard

Erin O’Toole is out as the leader of the Conservative party.

Tory MPs voted 73-45 to remove O’Toole during a secret ballot Wednesday morning. Only a 50% vote was needed to oust him as leader.

O’Toole issued a warning Monday night saying removing him as leader would mean a dangerous shift to the right and threw out the names of Derek Sloan and Randy Hillier.

““The other road is to better reflect the Canada of 2022. To recognize that conservatism is organic, not static, and that a winning message is one of inclusion, optimism, ideas and hope,” said O’Toole.

“It’s time for a reckoning. To settle this in caucus. Right here. Right now. Once and for all. Anger vs. Optimism. That’s the choice in simple terms. I will accept the result of this vote. The signers of this letter must accept it, too. They brought it. They’ll have to live with it.”

Reports came in that during Wednesday’s meeting O’Toole apologized and said he was willing to alter course on some of his policies.

The vote throws the party into another leadership race, the second in 18 months.

Calgary MP Ron Liepert, an O’Toole supporter, was visibly frustrated with the vote.

“I guess they thought to pull this disparate bunch together we needed to start afresh,” Liepert said.

He said it will be a “bloody tough job” to keep party unity going forward.

It only took minutes for MPs to throw their hats into the ring to become interim leader.

“I am running to be interim Leader of our Conservative Party. I will respect my caucus colleagues. I will listen to our movement. I know how to keep us united around the things that matter most to us as Conservatives,” said New Brunswick MP John Williamson.

A vote on who will be the interim leader will be held later Wednesday.

On Tuesday, Alberta Premier Jason Kenney pleaded with federal Conservatives to be careful what they do in “the heat of the moment.

“It doesn’t make sense to keep changing leaders after every election,” said Kenney, who supported O’Toole when he was seeking the party leadership.

A disastrous 2021 election campaign was the beginning of the end for O’Toole.

He flip-flopped on the carbon tax after initially opposing it, only to bring in his own.

He waffled on other issues like firearms rights and balanced budgets.

Last year, Saskatchewan Senator Denise Batters went public and demanded an early leadership review.

O’Toole booted her from the caucus the next day.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.  There's a lot of white collar pricks sitting on there ass, working half as much at home that want to keep this shit going forever.  The blue collar revolt is the only way out.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:54:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Link to Global: https://globalnews.ca/news/8588503/erin-otoole-ousted-in-caucus-revolt/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?

Tory MPs voted 73-45 to remove O’Toole during a secret ballot Wednesday morning. Only a 50% vote was needed to oust him as leader.

O’Toole issued a warning Monday night saying removing him as leader would mean a dangerous shift to the right and threw out the names of Derek Sloan and Randy Hillier.

““The other road is to better reflect the Canada of 2022. To recognize that conservatism is organic, not static, and that a winning message is one of inclusion, optimism, ideas and hope,” said O’Toole.

“It’s time for a reckoning. To settle this in caucus. Right here. Right now. Once and for all. Anger vs. Optimism. That’s the choice in simple terms. I will accept the result of this vote. The signers of this letter must accept it, too. They brought it. They’ll have to live with it.”

Reports came in that during Wednesday’s meeting O’Toole apologized and said he was willing to alter course on some of his policies.

The vote throws the party into another leadership race, the second in 18 months.

Calgary MP Ron Liepert, an O’Toole supporter, was visibly frustrated with the vote.

“I guess they thought to pull this disparate bunch together we needed to start afresh,” Liepert said.

It only took minutes for MPs to throw their hats into the ring to become interim leader.

“I am running to be interim Leader of our Conservative Party. I will respect my caucus colleagues. I will listen to our movement. I know how to keep us united around the things that matter most to us as Conservatives,” said New Brunswick MP John Williamson.

A vote on who will be the interim leader will be held later Wednesday.

On Tuesday, Alberta Premier Jason Kenney pleaded with federal Conservatives to be careful what they do in “the heat of the moment.

“It doesn’t make sense to keep changing leaders after every election,” said Kenney, who supported O’Toole when he was seeking the party leadership.

He flip-flopped on the carbon tax after initially opposing it, only to bring in his own.

Last year, Saskatchewan Senator Denise Batters went public and demanded an early leadership review.

>punches right

>just be progressives going the speed limit, go along with the Overton window shifting

>another reason not to vote for Kenney

motherfucker is controlled opposition whether he realizes it or not

@eesmith
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yep.  There's a lot of white collar pricks sitting on there ass, working half as much at home that want to keep this shit going forever.  The blue collar revolt is the only way out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their precious beloved hungry Santa was right about that

Attachment Attached File

comfy people don't rebel
become uncomfy in order to become ungovernable
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:00:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Some trucks need to find out where the elites and political class live and move trucks into their neighborhoods. Right now it's probably the office drones that are at ground zero.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:02:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The breakdown of the drippingly smug “better than you’s, eh” is most delicious.
View All Quotes

the NDP (like Labour) is full of people like that, and only pays lipservice to the working class - and now they're showing their true colors for all to see

"I'm better than you because I have a degree and am a wagie corpobrainslave condemned to work in a cubical an open office"
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:12:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

the NDP (like Labour) is full of people like that, and only pays lipservice to the working class - and now they're showing their true colors for all to see

"I'm better than you because I have a degree and am a wagie corpobrainslave condemned to work in a cubical an open office" from home.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?

““The other road is to better reflect the Canada of 2022.To recognize that conservatism is organic, not static, and that a winning message is one of inclusion, optimism, ideas and hope,” said O’Toole.

SNIP

"I'm the good guyyyyyyy
Nooooo, anyone that opposes the lefties and my own bizarre brand of cowardly incremental leftie-ism is a bigot!"

Dude. A government mandated medical treatment (one that's literally killed thousands of people) is a non-starter for people.
It's a disgrace it even happened.
Absolute disgrace.

Losing your job for not doing a state mandated medical treatment, is also a non-starter.
What's so hard to understand about that?

This was it?
This is the ballgame?
This guy wanted to cave on this with the promises of, "But hey, after you lost your job and your house and maybe your health, um, next time, i might even disagree before ultimately caving to those people!"

If this guy is blowing late game calls he shouldn't be the coach anymore.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:18:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I'm better than you because I have a degree and am a wagie corpobrainslave condemned to work in a cubical an open office" from home.

Attachment Attached File

HOOOOOOONK
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

@BLKVooDoo

tHe dUmB bLuE cOlLaRs cAn'T rEaD
silence, soypersonkind
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Surrounding DC would be glorious. I don't even think they could do a Berlin Airlift style operation for food, since all their airports are outside DC's border.

Starving DC would rank up there as one of the best things we could do for our country.

Canada has shown us the way.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:22:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Ottawan meltdown video:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:28:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

My worry is that they would do the "we agree to have a meeting to start a commission, to have a vote, and MAYBE we lift a mask ban.
lmao get jabbed or lose your job and you house lmao. Who cares if you can feed your family?"

"the put the freedoms back in my life or else they get the Honks again."
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:32:30 PM EDT
[#44]

Like I've been explaining to people.
That is cityfolk arrogance.
They've never met you, but they know they're better than you are, you are knuckle dragging trash.
I live near one, the "moderates" often agree with that sentiment, but are more polite about it.

When I left and met the country folk, I had this, "wait a minute, these people are just different? Why are the citypeople so goddamn sure they're better than them? Because they aren't dodging cars in traffic as they J-walk?
....that makes them a member of a lower caste?"

They cityfolk wanted the truckers to beg.
Then the superior Ottawans said, "haha no, jab or lose your job, we agreed with Trudeau." But they want to be romanced?
After they've bullied through all the detrimental social change, and removed the oppositions political voice for them?
Dude they aren't honking in your city all day because they have a job to go home to?
They're there because they don't you dense fuck?

They're not going home and opening their laptop and working from home?
Trucking was 1 of 5 job choices they had, they didn't have 4 other jobs to choose from - fuck they shouldn't have to lose their job because they're only 49.999% of the electorate
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#45]

I swear that guy is an RCMP plant.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:33:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

My worry is that they would do the "we agree to have a meeting to start a commission, to have a vote, and MAYBE we lift a mask ban.
lmao get jabbed or lose your job and you house lmao. Who cares if you can feed your family?"

"the put the freedoms back in my life or else they get the Honks again."
View Quote

And then the lane closes back up.

The Truckistan 1st Cav Division has all the power here.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:33:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:35:19 PM EDT
[#49]
O’Toole issued a warning Monday night saying removing him as leader would mean a dangerous shift to the right 
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/2/2022 4:39:09 PM EDT
[#50]

I might be a tarded truck driver but I'm still smart enough to not become a meme.

Honk! Honk!
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top