Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:11:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Here comes the escalation... enforcement begins midnight tonight.

From Twitter:
Ottawa Police
@OttawaPolice
1h
IMPORTANT: Anyone attempting to bring material supports (gas, etc.) to the demonstrators could be subject to arrest. Enforcement is underway. #ottawa #ottnews

https://twitter.com/OttawaPolice/status/1490398101072490496
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:12:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:12:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

From Twitter:
Ottawa Police
@OttawaPolice
1h
IMPORTANT: Anyone attempting to bring material supports (gas, etc.) to the demonstrators could be subject to arrest. Enforcement is underway. #ottawa #ottnews

View Quote

I seen that, that may not end well either.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:13:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I seen that, that may not end well either.
View Quote

i thought the cops already had a blockade preventing supplies being brought in?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

From Twitter:
Ottawa Police
@OttawaPolice
1h

View Quote

I wonder how many of those trucks were already full of goods when they arrived.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:15:02 PM EDT
[#6]
So blockade the blockade.  Who has more people
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:26:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

From Twitter:
Ottawa Police
@OttawaPolice
1h

View Quote

They need to form up very large groups with the folks in the middle pushing carts/carrying supplies and push the cops back like they have several times already.  The cops can't win this one if the protestors play their cards right by refusing to get physical- the optics of the cops getting physical on people who are not resisting will not play well to the general public (excepting of course the urbanite crybabies) or the world.

I'm wondering how many cops outside of their Stasi RCMP trash will step up to do the politician's dirty work?  
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:28:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

From Twitter:
Ottawa Police
@OttawaPolice
1h

View Quote

And if a fuel truck parks 5mi away and guys do loops and take turns?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Use the Viking "boar" formation to force through lines and deliver the needed supplies, diesel, cupcukes, aged wood for the saunas, maple syrup, whiskey, labatts, etc.

https://bavipower.com/blogs/bavipower-viking-blog/viking-war-tactics-svinfylking-the-boar-formation

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:35:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The cop in the msn.com article doesn't understand irony.

Can't believe the Truckers actions are keeping people for opening their shops, leading a normal live, enjoying their freedom. All the while defending lockdowns, mandates, vax passports, etc.
View Quote
Totally curious here.... my knowledge of the situation is this thread and the livestreams.  I haven't seen anything that anyone has been kept from opening their shops or going out on account of the truckers, also keep seeing that the city dwellers that say they can't go outside or go to BK to get their chicken nuggets - are these people that petrified to go outside because of these "racists and misogynists"?  I know, probably a rhetorical question....
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:38:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Totally curious here.... my knowledge of the situation is this thread and the livestreams.  I haven't seen anything that anyone has been kept from opening their shops or going out on account of the truckers, also keep seeing that the city dwellers that say they can't go outside or go to BK to get their chicken nuggets - are these people that petrified to go outside because of these "racists and misogynists"?  I know, probably a rhetorical question....
View Quote

The City ordered them closed.

Don't want them nasty truckers buying trinkets or popping in to a pub for a beer and a burger.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:44:14 PM EDT
[#12]
delete wrong thread
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:47:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Don't want them nasty truckers buying trinkets or popping in to a pub for a beer and a burger.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.  I was unaware of that.  So - still the fault of government, not the truckers.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:48:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd love to see the local pubs and restaurants open up in defiance. I bet they would make a fortune!
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:50:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So yet again, the progs' anger is misplaced.  Their own globalist and authoritarian gov is keeping them from working, from buying chicken nuggets, and from shopping.

But they will never admit it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:55:10 PM EDT
[#17]
So it sounds like the gov is going with the forcibly remove option before the gang gets back in town tomorrow?

Or am I reading things wrong?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 4:55:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Bwa hahaha

This is one of the hardest & most painful threads I’ve ever written.

I got screwed by @gofundme.

My Gonzo journalism of #OttawaOccupation was arbitrarily deemed “prohibited conduct.”

If you’d like to support my work, please send an e-transfer to:

[email protected]
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#20]

"awesome! im sure you are boosted 87 times and completely safe. My protest is because I do NOT want the vaccine"
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:07:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So yet again, the progs' anger is misplaced.  Their own globalist and authoritarian gov is keeping them from working, from buying chicken nuggets, and from shopping.

View Quote

"Do what I say or I'll hurt these innocent people!"

"It's all your fault I hurt these innocent people! You made me do it!"

Sickening...
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:10:41 PM EDT
[#22]

I love when liberals hold up signs that show how stupid they are.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:11:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

"Do what I say or I'll hurt these innocent people!"

"It's all your fault I hurt these innocent people! You made me do it!"

Sickening...
View Quote

There is no meaningful difference between an abusive spouse and the average government.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:13:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

They love vaccines more than they love people.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:15:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Fuckin Karen
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:16:10 PM EDT
[#26]

martin....is that you?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#27]
"WE'RE HERE TO TAKE AWAY YOUR VACCINE YOU DUMB CUNT!"

Jeezus some people are stupid.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:17:02 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm late to this thread, and only read the last two pages, so this has probably already be shared, but from Gab...

The truckers have set up groups on Gab to communicate with the world during their protest.

You can click here to find the American Freedom Convoy group on Gab.
http://gab.com/groups/59447

You can follow the offical Trucker Convoy's gab account here.
https://gab.com/truckerconvoy2022

Finally you can join the Canadian Trucker Convoy group here which has coverage from people on the ground.
https://gab.com/groups/59218
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:17:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

martin....is that you?
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:20:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Proving once again that there is no situation that government can't make worse.  Government's retarded mandates have wrecked businesses and now the city has more "tourists" than most likely any other time in history and businesses could be making money hand over fist to help recoup losses so government demands businesses close.  Par for government thinking and most of the fools in the city are far too stupid to see the irony or to stand up and make money.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:20:55 PM EDT
[#31]

"govern me harder daddy"
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:21:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm late to this thread, and only read the last two pages, so this has probably already be shared, but from Gab...

The truckers have set up groups on Gab to communicate with the world during their protest.

You can click here to find the American Freedom Convoy group on Gab.
http://gab.com/groups/59447

You can follow the offical Trucker Convoy's gab account here.
https://gab.com/truckerconvoy2022

Finally you can join the Canadian Trucker Convoy group here which has coverage from people on the ground.
https://gab.com/groups/59218
View Quote

Nice, Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:23:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Fuck it.   Resteraunts, pubs and truck stops, time to say fuck you to tyranny and stay open!!!
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:23:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:28:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The CHAZ idiots thought they knew it all and could do anything. The Canadians know what they can do and do it. They do it and maintain the politeness and understand they should benefit all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chaz protesters couldn't find the coding to weld or pound a nail in straight.
The CHAZ idiots thought they knew it all and could do anything. The Canadians know what they can do and do it. They do it and maintain the politeness and understand they should benefit all.

Leftists suffer from constantly being in a revolutionary state and mindset.  When you succeed like creating CHAZ, they fall apart and immediately go back to warlording and revolutionary tactics.  

While the left is extremely effective at organizing and revolution actions they suck as the "what's next" phase and default to their level of training of "break shit and demand things."
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:28:36 PM EDT
[#36]
If the govt cuts off the supplies, stay until your supplies run out, leave your vehicles parked in the street, and shut down all trucking in the country for a few weeks or more.

There are not enough tow trucks, truck drivers, or military personnel to keep remove the trucks or keep the country running.

Pretty sure this was what Jimmy Hoffa had in mind, control the truckers, control the country.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:32:38 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If the truckers really want to troll they can rewrite this and have fun. I can if they want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvxxdZpMFHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZUO1L8KcJ0

I got you fam.

Awesome! Somebody please get that to Neal. And film his reaction to it.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:36:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:39:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm stupid and can't find it. But can anyone please post the vid of the guy with carrying a Canadian flag riding a buffalo ?

I want to show my wife and I can't find it.
View Quote

@Swampgrass

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

They love vaccines more than they love people.
View Quote

They'll love those vaccines 'til death!
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:48:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:51:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Sounds like this is the effort to crush to the People.

Going to be an ugly week. Brandeau seems to have chosen to fight this to the end. Godspeed, Truckers, Farmers, freedom lovers. Next few days you'll tell your grandkids about, for good or bad.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

i thought the cops already had a blockade preventing supplies being brought in?
View Quote

There is no blockade.
We walked right up to the protest and there were people carting in diesel jerry cans.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 5:58:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well that will be interesting to justify later.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:00:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Going to be an ugly week. Brandeau seems to have chosen to fight this to the end. Godspeed, Truckers, Farmers, freedom lovers. Next few days you'll tell your grandkids about, for good or bad.
View Quote

I don't think the mayor has thought this through. This will cause a flood of patriot reinforcements from all points in Canada.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:00:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

From Twitter:
Ottawa Police
@OttawaPolice
1h

View Quote

Sooo ... you're gonna have the truckers call their buds who bring gas to the PDs and ask them to kindly stop delivering to the PDs?

People don't think messing with the supply chain be like it is, but it is...

Go ahead. Take a partial trucker strike and turn it into a canada-wide complete truckers strike.

See how that works for you.

#another out of context problem they could never see coming.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:03:34 PM EDT
[#47]

@Dagger41

You forgot to chop the junk off the link, the "?" and everything to the right of it.

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:04:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I don't think the mayor has thought this through. This will cause a flood of patriot reinforcements from all points in Canada.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmm.
That might not be his goal (to be effective).

He's likely been fielding calls from wealthy donors, staff, etc.
All the Important PeopleTM who cannot be inconvenienced by these unwashed peons.

But it is likely costing the city revenue/business/etc - and the angry phonecalls from his Important-EliteTM pals are probably getting madder and madder, as some of them are sleeping less or have their precious routines disrupted.
And unlike the unwashed unvaccinated people, whose children were sent home despite both parents working and not being at home and upending their lives for 2 years, and all that?
Can't have the powerful be bothered for a week.
They don't like that.
Not. One. Bit.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Hmm.

All the Important PeopleTM who cannot be inconvenienced by these unwashed peons.

But it is likely costing the city revenue/business/etc - and the angry phonecalls from his Important-EliteTM pals are probably getting madder and madder, as some of them are sleeping less or have their precious routines disrupted.
And unlike the unwashed unvaccinated people, whose children were sent home despite both parents working and not being at home and upending their lives for 2 years, and all that?
They don't like that.
Not. One. Bit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmm.

They don't like that.
Not. One. Bit.

If the truckers have one tiny ounce of logistics sense (what trucker would EVER have to think of logistics ) that could instantly expand this to those donors and elites.

WHADDAYAMEAN I CAN'T FILL MY GAS TANK AND MY AMAZON DELIVERIES CAN'T GET HERE?!?!?!
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:08:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Leftists suffer from constantly being in a revolutionary state and mindset.  When you succeed like creating CHAZ, they fall apart and immediately go back to warlording and revolutionary tactics.  

While the left is extremely effective at organizing and revolution actions they suck as the "what's next" phase and default to their level of training of "break shit and demand things."
View Quote

That’s why they are called useful idiots.  At least the foot soldier left.  

The people in power, they are neither left nor right.   They only have their and their long term goal in mind, no matter the cost.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top