Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:11:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If the truckers have one tiny ounce of logistics sense (what trucker would EVER have to think of logistics ) that could instantly expand this to those donors and elites.

WHADDAYAMEAN I CAN'T FILL MY GAS TANK AND MY AMAZON DELIVERIES CAN'T GET HERE?!?!?!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like this is the effort to crush to the People.

Going to be an ugly week. Brandeau seems to have chosen to fight this to the end. Godspeed, Truckers, Farmers, freedom lovers. Next few days you'll tell your grandkids about, for good or bad.

I don't think the mayor has thought this through. This will cause a flood of patriot reinforcements from all points in Canada.

Hmm.
That might not be his goal (to be effective).

He's likely been fielding calls from wealthy donors, staff, etc.
All the Important PeopleTM who cannot be inconvenienced by these unwashed peons.

But it is likely costing the city revenue/business/etc - and the angry phonecalls from his Important-EliteTM pals are probably getting madder and madder, as some of them are sleeping less or have their precious routines disrupted.
And unlike the unwashed unvaccinated people, whose children were sent home despite both parents working and not being at home and upending their lives for 2 years, and all that?
Can't have the powerful be bothered for a week.
They don't like that.
Not. One. Bit.

If the truckers have one tiny ounce of logistics sense (what trucker would EVER have to think of logistics ) that could instantly expand this to those donors and elites.

WHADDAYAMEAN I CAN'T FILL MY GAS TANK AND MY AMAZON DELIVERIES CAN'T GET HERE?!?!?!

>Be Trudeau
>Think you're king
>Decide to tell the truckers they can't work unless they get your pharma religion's communion
>The trucking work isn't being done because the truckers aren't working, because you threatened them with their own jobs that your society needs to run
>Society stops running
>Surprised Pikachu.jpg

Literally the mandate morons:
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:12:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That’s why they are called useful idiots.  At least the foot soldier left.  

The people in power, they are neither left nor right.   They only have their and their long term goal in mind, no matter the cost.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Leftists suffer from constantly being in a revolutionary state and mindset.  When you succeed like creating CHAZ, they fall apart and immediately go back to warlording and revolutionary tactics.  

While the left is extremely effective at organizing and revolution actions they suck as the "what's next" phase and default to their level of training of "break shit and demand things."

That’s why they are called useful idiots.  At least the foot soldier left.  

The people in power, they are neither left nor right.   They only have their and their long term goal in mind, no matter the cost.

Eh, I'd call a more than significant part of american and canadians in the two ruling oligarchies leftists. Maybe even no small few true believers. Think lenin and trotsky, maduro, castro, you name it. There's also likely a good number of pure con-men and scammers in the ruling oligarchies too, who see the leftism for what it is to them - very useful to get and hold power and wealth.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:15:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

[Unfurls printouts from the bluecheckmarks in 2020]
Ah-hem.

- If anything happens to that business they saved up for and just got rolling, they can just rebuild with their InsuranceTM
- Democracy is supposed to be loud you bigot.
- People are suffering, show some empathy with them and try to LISTEN.
- (Changes profile picture filter, now with the silhouette of a peterbuilt around their face)
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Nm, can't make the link work.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Eh, I'd call a more than significant part of american and canadians in the two ruling oligarchies leftists. Maybe even no small few true believers. Think lenin and trotsky, maduro, castro, you name it. There's also likely a good number of pure con-men and scammers in the ruling oligarchies too, who see the leftism for what it is to them - very useful to get and hold power and wealth.
View Quote

Exactly what I am talking about.  The Elites, they dont care about ideologies in the end.   All they care about is THEMSELVES.  Their bottom dollar.  Their food.  Their land, which they have to look at us on (beaches, etc) .Their roadways, which we are clogging up.  

Communism.  
War.  
Disease.  
Global warming.

All of this is a means to an end for them, whatever the means.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:21:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I think it's funny that the government is trying to wait out a group of people that live in their trucks as part of their job. Did the city think that the truckers would get bored or uncomfortable? A bunch of them seem to be kicking back and having a blast.
View Quote

Yeah the government obviously didn't realize that being stuck living in a vehicle and being forced to wait long periods of time is literally their everyday existence.

A Long-haul truck is the perfect protest machine. Large loud and accommodations are included.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:26:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just got caught up.

This is mind blowing. Not a shot fired and whole governments are on the verge of falling.
View Quote

Think that's were the right in the us will fuck up?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:27:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There is no blockade.
We walked right up to the protest and there were people carting in diesel jerry cans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i thought the cops already had a blockade preventing supplies being brought in?

There is no blockade.
We walked right up to the protest and there were people carting in diesel jerry cans.

Now you just need to make sure you have a large crew with you when delivering fuel.

As they attempt to arrest the first guy, the next person in line picks up the fuel cans and keeps walking. Repeat ad infinitum.

They can't arrest everyone...
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:28:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I am confused.
First, they said Truckers are taking food from the Homeless.
Then they complained the Truckers were feeding the Homeless.
View Quote

Like politicians, they say both so people can believe whatever they want?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#12]

From your link:

"From the standpoint of a legal authority, the declaration of an emergency under the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act does little," said Solicitor David White, adding there would be no additional authority to the city or police.

"It may provide some relief from some of the strictures that we operate under from a procurement standpoint, but it does not imbue the mayor or the city with any additional legal authority."

Sounds like they're starting to feel the pinch getting supplies.

So they're going to make that WORSE. *facepalm*

"The situation at this point is completely out of control because the individuals with the protest are calling the shots," Watson said. "They have far more people than we have police officers and I've indicated to the chief that we have to be much more nimble and proactive when it comes to these activities."

Watson mentioned the wooden structure protesters built at Confederation Park, which has become a "community kitchen." He said more should have been done to stop that sooner.

"Now, it's become a rallying point, where there's so many people there. How do we go in and enforce the laws and the NCC's property rights?"  

I wonder if this guy sees the irony of protecting property rights for the city in order to protect a government so that government can literally coerce the truckers into a choice of "you can have your job or your bodily integrity, but you can't have both." Property rights for us. Not for you, not even if it's your body!

They keep saying it's a violent protest. They also say:
"It's disturbing when you see the protest turning into what looks like some kind of fun carnival, where they've got bouncy castles and hot tubs and saunas," said Watson. "A complete insult to the people who are putting up with this nonsense for the last seven days and it shows a great deal of insensitivity."

You just can't make this stuff up.

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:31:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Truckers Freedom Convoy (Ottawa, Canada) February 6, 2022
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:33:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Exactly what I am talking about.  The Elites, they dont care about ideologies in the end.   All they care about is THEMSELVES.  Their bottom dollar.  Their food.  Their land, which they have to look at us on (beaches, etc) .Their roadways, which we are clogging up.  

Communism.  
War.  
Disease.  
Global warming.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Communism.  
War.  
Disease.  
Global warming.

You're talking about the con men who are in it for power that I mentioned. The fact that all a person cares about is themself ... doesn't mean they can't be marxist and be trying to bring in the utopia. There are people who legit believe they are doing what is right for society that believe in that stuff, and they are the worst sort of tyrants. They are humans and people. Humanity is just that messed up. They believe in stuff beyond the end of their noses too, and that makes them *more* dangerous. It makes them willing to sacrifice.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Hmm...is it a crime in Canada to interfere with postal delivery? I realize it may not be feasible to send fuel via postal routes, but that could help with other goods.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmm...is it a crime in Canada to interfere with postal delivery? I realize it may not be feasible to send fuel via postal routes, but that could help with other goods.

I don't think they'd have to mess with the mails.

How much mail rides in a truck up there, do you think?

Everyone gets sick for a few days, because the cops are abusing the truckers.

You can see this stuff coming out over the horizon and warn people, but if they can't see it ... they may wind up touching the burner on the stove themselves.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:50:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Fuckin Karen
View Quote
Viva Frei interviewed commie caryn
Go to 6:20
Interviewing the Counter-Protestors at Ottawa''s Freedom Convoy Protest - Viva on the Street HIGHLGHT

Proof once again the left can't meme because they are memes.  No pun intended.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Here comes the escalation... enforcement begins midnight tonight.

From Twitter:
Ottawa Police
@OttawaPolice
1h
IMPORTANT: Anyone attempting to bring material supports (gas, etc.) to the demonstrators could be subject to arrest. Enforcement is underway. #ottawa #ottnews

https://twitter.com/OttawaPolice/status/1490398101072490496
View Quote

I'd love to see a huge convoy force their way in with supplies for the truckers while blasting a certain anti-cop song.

That's about all I can say that remotely fits within the CoC here.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#20]

It's true.jpg
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhFuL4aOt_o

View Quote

Oh boy...
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:01:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Great monologue

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZmwKvsJJq_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Now you just need to make sure you have a large crew with you when delivering fuel.

As they attempt to arrest the first guy, the next person in line picks up the fuel cans and keeps walking. Repeat ad infinitum.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i thought the cops already had a blockade preventing supplies being brought in?

There is no blockade.

Get your scout troops, youth athletic teams, etc to dress out and run the delivery leg.

Use the left's tools of agitprop photo-ops against them.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Awesome!
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Great monologue

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZmwKvsJJq_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:06:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:13:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

It would be fitting if somehow the natural gas to the rest of the city was equally cut off.

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:14:15 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:17:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhFuL4aOt_o
Proof once again the left can't meme because they are memes.  No pun intended.
View Quote

She's a brain dead NPC. Waste of O2.

There is a child suffocating in the world because of her.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:17:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:27:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:27:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

That Sprinter at 2:06 is interesting.  A Van that can pull a gooseneck trailer.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:32:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This sounds like ever lib puke in the last 5 years...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/160435/FK70xQyWQAgTZSQ-2269285.png
View Quote

Like the 262 MILLION citizens killed by their own governments in the 20th century. See the link in my sigline.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:33:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hmmm, now that is interesting!
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:37:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It appears the government is losing it's authority even faster than the people who it's attempting to govern are winning it back.
View Quote

Became ungovernable...
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:39:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Hmmm, now that is interesting!
View Quote

Aye, sounds like we've got some serious internal fracturing going on in the Ottawa police department...
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:39:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:41:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sounds like this is the effort to crush to the People.

Going to be an ugly week. Brandeau seems to have chosen to fight this to the end. Godspeed, Truckers, Farmers, freedom lovers. Next few days you'll tell your grandkids about, for good or bad.
View Quote

Hope cooler heads in Canadian parliament prevail tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:43:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Became ungovernable...
View Quote

This, more and more
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:44:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Freedom Convoy 2022 - Trucker Dance Party
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:45:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Maybe, maybe not.

Richmond 2020 Lobby Day was pure bottled lightning.

Not one shot fired, city left cleaner than originally found, ruling class scared shitless.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, maybe not.

Not one shot fired, city left cleaner than originally found, ruling class scared shitless.

An armed society is a polite society.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:45:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Maybe, maybe not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, maybe not.

As Bama mentioned earlier we appeared and went home.  No organized groups, hard for the feds to infiltrate and cntrol it.  Just regular people who showed up from across the country and then disappeared back to normal lives.

That kind of thing happening has to freak out the powers that be...and now we see the truckers in Canada have indeed done that.  I want to see the truckers et-al force the Ottawa police and RCMP into stupid situations which in the end, will only hurt the reputation of the state.  I don't want to see anyone get hurt but for once the shoe is on the other foot and regular people are making a difference.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Maybe, maybe not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, maybe not.

Exactly.  

People may be forgetting the trump convoys though which imho set precedent for the Canadian one.   Early in covid when the left banned our constitutional right to assembly to stop trumps rally’s, they pivoted to vehicle-based rally’s in major cities.   There was a contingent of folks trying to make Lobby day 21 a convoy, though the general consensus was that was a horrible idea.  

The truckers in Canada though are in the perfect position to max that style of protest obviously with sleepers, huge fuel tanks, and bigger horns.  Plus of course the economic impact of no deliveries is much more concentrated than 50k dudes in Tacoma’s and jeeps.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 8:00:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Maybe GoSendGive can report the assholes doing this to their ISPs for DDOSing and get them kicked offline.  I'm sure it's against their terms of service.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 8:01:49 PM EDT
[#48]

Video in tweet
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 8:03:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

"weren't aware"?

It's on their Official Twitter account, in English AND French!
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Video in tweet
View Quote

That does it!  I'm going up!
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top