Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:14:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:14:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This Katie Simpson from the CBC called me wanting me to do an interview. I called her back and asked her if she was a liberal reporter. (I used the term friend or enemy). She says she has no bias lol. Should I do the interview?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/95957/441804CF-CCF7-42B7-8F79-4A77A799F263_jpe-2271348.JPG
View Quote
Just remember if you do, do like the politicians do; let her ask her questions and ignore them completely and say what you want to say.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:14:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If we are at a point where the intent of national governments is to persecute people who simply donate to a protest, wherein the protest is a demand for freedom, then we are well past the point where men should fear tyrants.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is escalating in a way that should make everyone involved concerned.

Lashing out wildly is never a good sign. It's particularly troubling when you consider that Canadian authorities have absolutely no jurisdiction over American citizens on American soil. I would assume someone in his shoes would be well aware of that. And therefore I'm forced to believe that he knows he cannot control the situation he wants to control & is attempting to control other things.

Hopefully someone close to him can reel him in & get him reattached to reality before his outbursts lead to bloodshed.

I believe there is an extradition treaty with Canada. I don't know how that will play into this.
Principle of double criminality. If the act isn't criminal in the US as well as Canada, they can't extradite. If they come to take me into custody for donating $100 to the Canuck truckers, I'm filling the sprinklers with gasoline and going out in a blaze of glory.

Anything like that will be judged by a liberal federal judge here in America. You have another thing coming if you think the US won't go along.

This is real life not checkers and laws don't really matter anymore.

It's like when our side was saying they can't arrest Jan 6th people just for trespassing and now some have been sitting in jail for longer than they could be sentenced for trespassing.

If we are at a point where the intent of national governments is to persecute people who simply donate to a protest, wherein the protest is a demand for freedom, then we are well past the point where men should fear tyrants.

Especially considering when it is a protest/ riot they are ok with, the government actually supports and assists it even when its extremely criminal and violent in nature.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This Katie Simpson from the CBC called me wanting me to do an interview. I called her back and asked her if she was a liberal reporter. (I used the term friend or enemy). She says she has no bias lol. Should I do the interview?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/95957/441804CF-CCF7-42B7-8F79-4A77A799F263_jpe-2271348.JPG
View Quote

All reporters are evil. She will try to smear you and destroy your business.

If you really want to do it, make sure you make your own recording of the interview.

ETA: reporters honestly do think they aren't biased. Because they think their opinions are correct and thus not biased. They are also generally very stupid people.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:15:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#7]

The tow companies know where their bread is buttered.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:19:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I got my GoFuckMe refund today, I just turned around and sent it plus more via GiveSendGo.

I used my real name both times. Fuck 'em if they show up at my door.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:21:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I got my GoFuckMe refund today, I just turned around and sent it plus more via GiveSendGo.

I used my real name both times. Fuck 'em if they show up at my door.
View Quote

I see the border crossings are jammed with trucks near Detroit/Windsor - those truck drivers do what us conservatives need to do.

STICK TOGETHER  - there is STRENGTH in NUMBERS.

What are they going to do, start towing 100s and 100s of trucks.  Give those government trash maggots a taste of their own medicine - the will whine, and call them racists, and threats - but there isn't shit they can do with numbers like this if they stick together.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:27:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
I strongly recommend against it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:27:32 AM EDT
[#12]

LMAO police will try to restrict supplies.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:27:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How is this thread not rated "Epic" yet?  
View Quote
Good point!  Rated.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:27:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Bridge will be fine. That bridge has trucks backed up on it, both ways, every day. Given, they are normally stop/go, not just stopped.

This bridge shutting down is a HUGE deal. The amount of goods that come across that bridge are very significant. This is going to add a few meetings to my day, today.  

Next, the Detroit area hospitals have a not insignificant, percentage of their staff that commute from Canada each day. As of this morning they can’t get to work. They can take the tunnel (trucks can’t go in the tunnel), but that is jammed for miles now too. Every passenger vehicle that was going to take the bridge is now heading for the tunnel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope that bridge holds up.

Bridge will be fine. That bridge has trucks backed up on it, both ways, every day. Given, they are normally stop/go, not just stopped.

This bridge shutting down is a HUGE deal. The amount of goods that come across that bridge are very significant. This is going to add a few meetings to my day, today.  

Next, the Detroit area hospitals have a not insignificant, percentage of their staff that commute from Canada each day. As of this morning they can’t get to work. They can take the tunnel (trucks can’t go in the tunnel), but that is jammed for miles now too. Every passenger vehicle that was going to take the bridge is now heading for the tunnel.

How long before our government blames the Truckers on people dying in the hospitals? You know they will demonize them in any way possible.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are there federal mandates on truckers?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:30:47 AM EDT
[#16]

LMAO.  They've done this to themselves.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:31:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm gunna bring you guys back to the 90s with this one:
D-Generation X 1997 Titantron - Break It Down

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:35:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Nothing good could come of it
View Quote
so much this.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:35:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Is there someplace to get the “10-7 Out Of Service” shirts that are being sold to support the Trucker’s cause?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:36:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Somebody brought a crane to the party.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:37:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only if live on the air, ignore her questions, and play audio clips or quote from the Patriot and Braveheart
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:37:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://news.yahoo.com/us-require-truckers-crossing-us-224326548.html

President Joe Biden will require all truck drivers who cross US land borders to be
fully vaccinated by January 22, the administration planned to announce on Tuesday.

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/us-truckers-issue-devastating-warning-to-biden-on-unlawful-shot-mandate/

The President of Private Motor Truck Council of Canada warns that the vaccine requirement for truckers
crossing the US/Canada border has the potential to result in a devastating economic collapse.

An estimated 30,000 truckers that deliver goods and services between the US/Canada border have not yet submitted their vaccination paperwork.
Beginning January 15, truckers will be required to show proof of vaccination upon entering Canada.
The same mandate for truckers entering the United States from Canada goes into effect on January 22.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:38:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ask how she got the number
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:39:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Our equivalent of state police.

View Quote
Okay.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:39:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:39:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
@Fluffythecat @Dagger41 <- Hate to do the @ thing but you two really are the opinions I'd like on the question at a bare minimum, all other Canadian opinions are also very appreciated.

Do you really think they're going to ban Trucker donors at the border?
View Quote

@WinstonSmith They may try but it will probably backfire as less goods will be delivered.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:42:57 AM EDT
[#28]

Thanks for posting that Dagger41. Very good read and very impressive slap to the ones violating human rights.

Lots of good vibes and information in this thread.

The truckers will win, soon hopefully.

News Release – Urgent Message to Canadians
Feb 7, 2022 | Blog, General News | 0 comments

News Release - Urgent Message to Canadians

***IMMEDIATE NEWS RELEASE***

We, the undersigned, wish to make the following statement based on the fluid, unfolding events in Ottawa in relation to the Freedom Convoy.

The Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees every Canadian’s right to peacefully assemble and the right to protest.

For nearly two weeks, Canadians with their families and children from all over the country from different ages, races, ethnicities, religions and beliefs have gathered in our Nation’s capital to exercise this right in unity, peace and love.

Many of the undersigned have attended and are still present in Ottawa. We have witnessed peaceful demonstration and have observed multiple acts of humanity which define what it means to be Canadian. These acts include providing meals to the homeless population, tidying the streets of trash and snow, keeping watch of the tomb of the unknown soldier and other monuments and assisting business owners with tidiness while providing patronage to their establishment. There is overwhelming evidence to substantiate what we have witnessed first-hand.

The corporate media’s coverage of these events does not accurately depict what is transpiring.

The government’s decision to block refueling of the trucks puts fellow Canadians and their families including their young children in danger due to the extreme cold temperatures currently occurring in Ottawa. Regardless where one stands on this topic, these actions are inhumane and do not align with Canadian principles.

The spirit of the protest in Ottawa is that of peace and coming together as a nation. We will continue encouraging the non-violent nature of the protest and non-interference with emergency vehicles and businesses established in the area.

If Canada truly is a democratic nation, then we call on our duly elected members of government to engage in meaningful dialogue consistent with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Unjustly labelling those protesting the unconstitutional public health orders as terrorists, racists and misogynists is unacceptable and creates further divide.

“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”

– John Diefenbaker, July 1, 1960 from the Canadian Bill of Rights.

Signed,

Police on Guard

Mounties 4 Freedom

Stand up Canada

Take Action Canada

Mama Bears

Police for Freedom

Vaccine Choice Canada

Canadian Citizens for Charter Rights and Freedoms

Action 4 Canada

Canadian Frontline Nurses

Rick Nicholls – Deputy Leader Ontario Party, MPP Chatham-Kent-Leamington

Harold Albrecht – Retired MP – Kitchener Conestoga

Derek Sloan – Leader Ontario Party

Dean Allison – MP for Niagara West

Randy Hillier – MPP Lenark-Frontenac-Kingston/No More Lockdowns

Jim Karahalios – Leader New Blue Party of Ontario

Belinda  Karahalios- New Blue Party of Ontario/MPP-Cambridge

Larry Sault – Former Chief and Grand Chief in Ontario/ Indigenous Consultant (Present)

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:43:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anybody from the CBC is a fucking commie piece of shit.

Quoted:

You will probably get doxxed after the interview. If you can deliver a Kayleigh McEnany style interview than it could be fun.  The CBC will probably try to use you as a smear campaign.

Right

Quoted:

Lipstick on a..

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/95957/0784C26E-D596-4A65-9FD1-051773B95CCD_jpe-2271406.JPG

I heard pigs are fairly intelligent. Does he let you know when he needs to use the bathroom ?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

All reporters are evil. She will try to smear you and destroy your business.

If you really want to do it, make sure you make your own recording of the interview.

ETA: reporters honestly do think they aren't biased. Because they think their opinions are correct and thus not biased. They are also generally very stupid people.
View Quote
I kind of agree with this. If you do the interview tell them it is recorded.  If you are misrepresented in your statements be prepared to fight them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:48:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think theres a California mandate
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:51:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
Here we go. His own party is turning on him.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:51:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I strongly recommend against it.
View Quote

^^^THIS^^^   Tell her  "NUTS!"
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:52:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I donated under my commercial roofing company (tax write off) so she just googled my business name

Quoted:

I heard pigs are fairly intelligent. Does he let you know when he needs to use the bathroom ?
View Quote

They are highly intelligent. Smarter than monkeys. He was only a 8 weeks old when I got him and has been house broke since day one.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:53:05 AM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes

Deputy police chief Steve Bell agreed that finding companies that will agree to tow protesters has been a challenge in "every jurisdiction that's faced this, and it's forcing us to come up with some creative solutions."

He wouldn't elaborate on what those creative solutions might be, but said police are coming "toward a position where we're not going to let the tow truck operators … be an obstacle to ending what's occurring."

LOL. Probably involves these idiots thinking they can commandeer tow trucks under some exigent/emergency decree. Ignoring the problem they have no one to run them, and operating a heavy wrecker isn't something anyone can pick up in an afternoon.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:56:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are/were never going to back down. The plan is to push harder.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I donated under my commercial roofing company (tax write off) so she just googled my business name

They are highly intelligent. Smarter than monkeys. He was only a 8 weeks old when I got him and has been house broke since day one.
View Quote
Ah.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:58:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

LOL. Probably involves these idiots thinking they can commandeer tow trucks under some exigent/emergency decree. Ignoring the problem they have no one to run them, and operating a heavy wrecker isn't something anyone can pick up in an afternoon.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Deputy police chief Steve Bell agreed that finding companies that will agree to tow protesters has been a challenge in "every jurisdiction that's faced this, and it's forcing us to come up with some creative solutions."

He wouldn't elaborate on what those creative solutions might be, but said police are coming "toward a position where we're not going to let the tow truck operators … be an obstacle to ending what's occurring."

Military? Our .gov would in a heartbeat in such a situation.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

They are trying to induce a reaction from the truckers etc, holding the peaceful line is key.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:00:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you not think this guy would stab Trudeau in the back in order to replace him? Every one of these guys wakes up in the morning, looks in the mirror and sees a future Prime Minister.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:01:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Politicians will eat eachother to stay in power and feel important. They are the ultimate opportunists.

Let the process work
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:02:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Canadian military doesn't have a lot of recovery gear, so they probably don't have a lot of operators either.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:02:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

A few more and the no confidence vote is a lock.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:02:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@sick1

If anything, read or send her a prepared statement, rather than answer any questions.

But beware anything you say will likely be twisted and also used by those trying to "target" US citizens for "national security" reasons
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:05:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:05:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

But it is a job done by a lesser. They can't even read, anyone can do it. Lol. They are politicians because they have connections. Most are too stupid to survive outside their little club.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

@sick1

If anything, read or send her a prepared statement, rather than answer any questions.

But beware anything you say will likely be twisted and also used by those trying to "target" US citizens for "national security" reasons
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@sick1

"We feel that bodily autonomy and choosing one's own healthcare is a basic human right. We vehemently support the right all people to choose whether or not to avail themselves of any medication or treatment according to their own conscience and desires, without coercion from the government."
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:07:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

There were these twin blondes From OPP that used to come to CLE police week every year.  Good solid Ontario 8s at the time 23 years old.  They liked to share everything.  
View Quote

Pics or it didn't happen!  
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't put lipstick on a pig. Wait.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/katie-simpson-viral-tweet-cbc-lipstick-164231244.html
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top