Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:07:19 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife was born in a third world South American country that has protests every other week and changes governments like people change underwear.  She said nothing happens usually except when the truckers protest and that’s when all hell breaks loose.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:10:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do you not think this guy would stab Trudeau in the back in order to replace him? Every one of these guys wakes up in the morning, looks in the mirror and sees a future Prime Minister.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are/were never going to back down. The plan is to push harder.
Do you not think this guy would stab Trudeau in the back in order to replace him? Every one of these guys wakes up in the morning, looks in the mirror and sees a future Prime Minister.

Why wouldn't this person or others.  They crave the power and top leadership slots.  He can say whatever he wants including rescinding some COVID bullshit but believe you me they want the vaccine mandates because of that QR code you put on your phone.  More than anything else they need that future control and right now COVID has been the way to implement it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:12:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:13:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

A few more and the no confidence vote is a lock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here we go. His own party is turning on him.

A few more and the no confidence vote is a lock.

The one thing politicians believe in is themselves, and their right to stay in power. The moment Brandeau threatens that, they will turn on him viciously. (And that moment may be approaching).

The mandates are tool to power. If they become an impediment to power, they'll be cast aside, and new tools will be found.

I haven't heard much about shortages at the stores, yet, which is surprising. Also curious if stories of sick outs and resignations at Ottawa PD are true.

Things looked dicey Sunday night, Truckers have regained momentum as I see it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Why wouldn't this person or others.  They crave the power and top leadership slots.  He can say whatever he wants including rescinding some COVID bullshit but believe you me they want the vaccine mandates because of that QR code you put on your phone.  More than anything else they need that future control and right now COVID has been the way to implement it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are/were never going to back down. The plan is to push harder.

This backbencher doesn't give a shit about that, he might after he gets the big seat but all he cares about is moving himself forward. Sow dissent among your enemies. Pit them against each other.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:14:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I see the border crossings are jammed with trucks near Detroit/Windsor - those truck drivers do what us conservatives need to do.

STICK TOGETHER  - there is STRENGTH in NUMBERS.

What are they going to do, start towing 100s and 100s of trucks.  Give those government trash maggots a taste of their own medicine - the will whine, and call them racists, and threats - but there isn't shit they can do with numbers like this if they stick together.
View Quote

Agreed.  In fact, all firearm owners and everyone who supports any part of the bill of rights should form a convoy in protest of the BATFE proposed regulations.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I haven't heard much about shortages at the stores, yet, which is surprising. .
View Quote

Is it?

In my area I cant find a 2x4 anywhere.
Which kinda sucjs as I'm in the middle of a major renovation project.
Lots of other building materials are hard to find too

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are there federal mandates on truckers?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are there federal mandates on truckers?

"We're done with the government telling us what to do."
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:24:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

LOL. Probably involves these idiots thinking they can commandeer tow trucks under some exigent/emergency decree. Ignoring the problem they have no one to run them, and operating a heavy wrecker isn't something anyone can pick up in an afternoon.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Deputy police chief Steve Bell agreed that finding companies that will agree to tow protesters has been a challenge in "every jurisdiction that's faced this, and it's forcing us to come up with some creative solutions."

He wouldn't elaborate on what those creative solutions might be, but said police are coming "toward a position where we're not going to let the tow truck operators … be an obstacle to ending what's occurring."

LOL. Probably involves these idiots thinking they can commandeer tow trucks under some exigent/emergency decree. Ignoring the problem they have no one to run them, and operating a heavy wrecker isn't something anyone can pick up in an afternoon.

I remember earlier in the thread an article said they were trying to find tow trucks and companies in America that would tow the convoy rigs.

Even in New York they got no takers,
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:24:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I get that part.  But if its California mandating them, going to DC is the wrong place to be.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:25:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I get that part.  But if its California mandating them, going to DC is the wrong place to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DC is the root of all (US) evils.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:26:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Treat the press like the cops. DO NOT TALK TO THEM!
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:27:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:28:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed.  If it's a california mandate, its california who has to unmandate.  Not the fed.gov
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:28:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Is that a different (additional) bridge?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:28:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm gonna go with it is a show of unity. DC is a very appropriate place to show up as that is where most of the problem is.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:29:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Politicians will eat eachother to stay in power and feel important. They are the ultimate opportunists.

Let the process work
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here we go. His own party is turning on him.

Politicians will eat eachother to stay in power and feel important. They are the ultimate opportunists.

Let the process work

However it goes, if they finally end all restrictions, they will make it sound like the truckers had no impact whatsoever, and that the freedom convoy was full of evil racist nazis who used violence and hate.  Science will be credited for ending what science supposedly instigated.

The media will repeat these lies non-stop, in attempts to brainwash the public and rewrite history.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:29:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Agreed.  If it's a california mandate, its california who has to unmandate.  Not the fed.gov
View Quote

Did you not read above? There is a mandate for border crossings for the US truckers. DC is a problem here.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:30:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fed is the root of all the bullshit. California is the tail of the problem, go for the head.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:30:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

yes.  It's North, in Port Huron
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:30:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Hearing that boats might get involved soon (tm).
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, Port Huron is the Blue Water Bridge and more than an hour away.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:32:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:32:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Did you not read above? There is a mandate for border crossings for the US truckers. DC is a problem here.
View Quote

That mandate isn't for US citizens.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:35:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That mandate isn't for US citizens.
View Quote

Yet
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"We feel that bodily autonomy and choosing one's own healthcare is a basic human right. We vehemently support the right all people to choose whether or not to avail themselves of any medication or treatment according to their own conscience and desires, without coercion from the government."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This Katie Simpson from the CBC called me wanting me to do an interview. I called her back and asked her if she was a liberal reporter. (I used the term friend or enemy). She says she has no bias lol. Should I do the interview?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/95957/441804CF-CCF7-42B7-8F79-4A77A799F263_jpe-2271348.JPG

Anybody from the CBC is a fucking commie piece of shit.

@sick1

If anything, read or send her a prepared statement, rather than answer any questions.

But beware anything you say will likely be twisted and also used by those trying to "target" US citizens for "national security" reasons
"We feel that bodily autonomy and choosing one's own healthcare is a basic human right. We vehemently support the right all people to choose whether or not to avail themselves of any medication or treatment according to their own conscience and desires, without coercion from the government."

Stealing that for a webpage I am writing on Canada, adding "to make their own decisions based on their personal medical history" @NunyaBidness

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:38:08 PM EDT
[#27]
They have been jackbooting this pastor for far too long.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This Katie Simpson from the CBC called me wanting me to do an interview. I called her back and asked her if she was a liberal reporter. (I used the term friend or enemy). She says she has no bias lol. Should I do the interview?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/95957/441804CF-CCF7-42B7-8F79-4A77A799F263_jpe-2271348.JPG
Ask how she got the number

You can't put lipstick on a pig. Wait.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/katie-simpson-viral-tweet-cbc-lipstick-164231244.html

Damn....how bout a warning?!?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please elaborate @wgjhsafT

Are you referring to the tracking apps that some countries insisted on for covid vaccine passports and "tracking the spread"?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:41:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Treat the press like the cops. DO NOT TALK TO THEM!
View Quote
Yup, both just want to take any snip of the conversation and tie it up into a noose to hang you.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:42:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Stealing that for a webpage I am writing on Canada, adding "to make their own decisions based on their personal medical history" @NunyaBidness

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anybody from the CBC is a fucking commie piece of shit.

@sick1

If anything, read or send her a prepared statement, rather than answer any questions.

But beware anything you say will likely be twisted and also used by those trying to "target" US citizens for "national security" reasons

Feel free. I like your addition.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:44:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, politicians of all stripes can smell the blood in the water, and are all frantically sharpening their knives in preparation to stick Turdhole in the back and take their shot at becoming the next prime minister/hero to all the Canadian people who want mandates/lockdowns ended.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:45:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Agreed.

He has done several statewide radio interviews on our morning radio network.
View Quote
Sharing for those that may have not seen him arrested for having his church open.
Pastor arrested for opening church speaks out

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:48:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a federal mandate, AND a California regulation.

DC is the major player.  The fed mandate is the primary focus.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:52:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They have been jackbooting this pastor for far too long.

View Quote
Do you want Romania circa 1989? Because I think this is exactly how you get Romania 1989. Only with giant tire irons and much more smash.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:53:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Keep it up boys. The tide is turning.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:53:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Sharing for those that may have not seen him arrested for having his church open.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz5zGm3gJKg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

He has done several statewide radio interviews on our morning radio network.

Gosh I bet they had to spend hours and hours on the phone trying to find enough cops willing to arrest a pastor for the crime of having church.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:54:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Feb. 8 LIVE from Ottawa's Freedom Convoy 2022 - Viva on the Street
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:56:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ya, I think this is all coming to a head...
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:56:53 PM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:58:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Feel free. I like your addition.
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:02:19 PM EDT
[#43]
I have to say that watching livestreams of all these awesome Canadian people for the past week+ has brought back some lost hope in humanity for me.
I don't know about everyone else but I find it infectious and wish more Americans were aware of what we're witnessing.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I haven't heard much about shortages at the stores, yet, which is surprising. Also curious if stories of sick outs and resignations at Ottawa PD are true.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:13:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Viva Frei livestream on Rumble because YT sucks.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:16:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=watch?t=1977

Go to 45:20 in the video for them speaking about their robust system to go after American citizens that donate to the occupying truckers.

https://youtube.com/watch?t=1977&v=m3jTK6dlNuc&feature=youtu.be
View Quote

Definitely donating now

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:17:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was just LOL'ing that the Google Maps traffic notes for the Ambassador Bridge updated in the last hour from "closed until noon" (today) to "closed until Feb 9".  The traffic is really stacking up in Port Huron on I-94 and Sarnia ON on the 402 to cross the Blue Water Bridge.

eta 1.  Now I-69 east outside Port Huron is slowing

eta 2.  The CBC blows goats.  All contacts by them to the States is to spin up info ops threats and suppress donations.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:20:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No

Let her create her own fiction without your help.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No

Let her create her own fiction without your help.

This.

She'll make the article with or without you, and becase you have no say over the editing, you can't stop her from lying on you fifty ways from sunday. The is an EXCELLENT episode of bablyon five where a "journalist" shows up and tricks the station leader into giving him an interview only to utterly stab him in the back.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:28:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Ingraham: Lessons from Up North

Ingraham: Lessons from Up North
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:28:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top