Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rogers and Bell Canada (ISPs)  are reporting TV/Phone/Internet outrages in Ottawa.

I was wondering when they would start blocking cell service
View Quote

probably a good job the truckers all have CB radios
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:14:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Viva is still up livestreaming.
View Quote

Yea,cellular is up. I dont know the cause of the ISP outtage
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#3]

There is suspicion this is a body double
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:18:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@WinstonSmith They may try but it will probably backfire as less goods will be delivered.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Fluffythecat @Dagger41 <- Hate to do the @ thing but you two really are the opinions I'd like on the question at a bare minimum, all other Canadian opinions are also very appreciated.

Do you really think they're going to ban Trucker donors at the border?

@WinstonSmith They may try but it will probably backfire as less goods will be delivered.

I seriously doubt it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:19:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Daddy Trucks Showing Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkGV7v4eZZs
View Quote

Tow this, fags
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Not to sound conspiratorial, but I don't think that's the same guy. The creases on the chin are completely different, angle of the nose, etc. Body double?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:26:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You should have called her a communist swine
View Quote

I would have asked her if she likes cheeseburgers and giving handjobs.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#8]
ROFL!

Sooo .. rebel news hired a chad lawyer for the truckers:

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:30:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Anybody else find the Canadian flag gross now? I look at and am disgusted. It stands for tyranny and slavery of my fellow citizens. I would rather hang an old DDR flag, at least that one is honest as to what it means.  I hope the concept of Canada ends, the confederation breaks up and this nation is flushed down the historical toilet as the failed experiment it was.  Canada use to mean something, but apparently this cunt now runs the place with the grip of some old soviet gulag.

I wouldnt even use the flag for toilet paper... because its worth and means even less.  Our nation is a disgrace.

Anybody who thinks this crap up here will end peacefully is delusional, the dictator is going all in, I would expect violence from his stasi RCMP any day now.  

I hope in time you guys down in freedom land USA form your own state compacts in the midwest for like minded people and we can just move there and rebuild.  

Stick a fork in it, cause its done up here.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anybody else find the Canadian flag gross now? I look at and am disgusted. It stands for tyranny and slavery of my fellow citizens. I would rather hang an old DDR flag, at least that one is honest as to what it means.  I hope the concept of Canada ends, the confederation breaks up and this nation is flushed down the historical toilet as the failed experiment it was.  Canada use to mean something, but apparently this cunt now runs the place with the grip of some old soviet gulag.

I wouldnt even use the flag for toilet paper... because its worth and means even less.  Our nation is a disgrace.

Anybody who thinks this crap up here will end peacefully is delusional, the dictator is going all in, I would expect violence form his stasi RCMP any day now.  

I hope in time you guys down in freedom land USA form your own state compacts in the midwest for like minded people and we can just move there and rebuild.  

View Quote
Damn dude, don't swallow that black pill just yet.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:32:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Anybody who thinks this crap up here will end peacefully is delusional, the dictator is going all in, I would expect violence form his stasi RCMP any day now.  

View Quote

Um ... not to make light of your post but uh ...

People from florida have hated the canadian flag and license plate for a looonnnngggg time.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:33:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

People from florida have hated the canadian flag and license plate for a looonnnngggg time.
View Quote

I had a house in Longboat key I get it
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:34:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for the reminder !
Going to see if my Canadian flag has arrived at the flag shop down the street.
Can't wait to fly it SXS with Old Glory !
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:35:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Damn dude, don't swallow that black pill just yet.
View Quote

Not the case at all. We lack alot of mechanisms and equitable treatment before the courts to turn this around. The idiots up here are creating their own laws with no oversight and doing whatever the hell they want with no repercussions.

The PM has said there is no place for people like me here. He is right. I will move as soon as I can and not come back.  I lived for a while in a communist country, now apparently its home here to.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:36:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Thanks for the reminder !
Going to see if my Canadian flag has arrived at the flag shop down the street.
Can't wait to fly it SXS with Old Glory !
View Quote

Dagger we have locally lots of people carrying flags all over their trucks. I dunno, I agree with all they are doing, but now see the flag as representing something else completely and its not nice.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That border crossing between Windsor and the US has the rudest, most unprofessional Border Patrol and Customs officers, on both sides, I've ever dealt with in well over two dozen countries.  Coming through customs in most US airports is no problem and the officers have almost all been polite and professional but that land crossing gets zero sympathies from me.  
View Quote

I lived in Windsor as a kid. The janitor at our school was also a customs agent at the bridge.
Just sayin.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:38:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Not the case at all. We lack alot of mechanisms and equitable treatment before the courts to turn this around. The idiots up here are creating their own laws with no oversight and doing whatever the hell they want with no repercussions.

The PM has said there is no place for people like me here. He is right. I will move as soon as I can and not come back.  I lived for a while in a communist country, now apparently its home here to.

View Quote

Where are you gonna go? We're lousy with communists down here too.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:39:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Dagger we have locally lots of people carrying flags all over their trucks. I dunno, I agree with all they are doing, but now see the flag as representing something else completely and its not nice.
View Quote

It will be back representing freedom, ask any Canadian today and ask what it stands for.
It will outlast that idiot in Ottawa.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:39:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Anybody who thinks this crap up here will end peacefully is delusional, the dictator is going all in, I would expect violence from his stasi RCMP any day now.  

View Quote

Is this sarcasm?

If not, you got it all backwards, man.

There was a dude Viva interviewed on his stream earlier who said he was getting jeered, called names, etc as he drove into Ottawa.

Why? Because he had the audacity to put a little 10x12 Canadian flag on his car.

Let the flag of your country be a rally point for you and for freedom. Let it anger those who say that they are the ones who care. Let them show their asses to the world as traitors to their country. Fuck ‘‘em and fly it high.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:40:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Scott Moe,
Premier of Saskatchewan, Canada today: “All provincial proof of vaccination in Saskatchewan will end” ??

View Quote

Stalling, why wait?  Just state that all mandates are null and void as of close of business today.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:40:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:42:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Not to sound conspiratorial, but I don't think that's the same guy. The creases on the chin are completely different, angle of the nose, etc. Body double?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The one on the right looks all puffy and swollen, like she's been crying.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:43:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Where are you gonna go? We're lousy with communists down here too.
View Quote

Its the million dollar question amigo, to answer it I am not sure. I was looking at Eastern Europe, Latvia or Estonia, perhaps Poland. But their response to the covid issue is not good either. I rerally dont know anymore. My sister and BIL have bought a boat and just said fuck it and sailed away... with no destination in mind.  Its not good here.

I like the US the most but you guys are up to your eyeballs just like we are with red scum.  I dunno, I think longterm is the best case is people like us just form our own nation somewhere and use the US constitution as its guiding light.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:43:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Stalling, why wait?  Just state that all mandates are null and void as of close of business today.  
View Quote

You know why. They’re hoping to get the protestors to go home so that they can reneg.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:43:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yea,cellular is up. I dont know the cause of the ISP outtage
View Quote

They can’t track you if the cell service is down
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:44:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not when I see it flapping in defiance of tyranny off of thousands of trucks and farm implements.
View Quote

Yeah, that's the way I see too.

Honk
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:44:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It will be back representing freedom, ask any Canadian today and ask what it stands for.
It will outlast that idiot in Ottawa.
View Quote

I dunno. Ive had enough. All the OICs targeting our property, the restrictions, the loss of rights. Im not sure man I would hope your right, but we will see.

Guys dont let my comments derail the thread. Ive said my bit which maybe isnt popular but it is what it is.

Anyhow..
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There is suspicion this is a body double
View Quote

Ya thats not the same person
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:48:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:48:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Came to post this...
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:49:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:49:57 PM EDT
[#33]
The hat apparently has all the balls.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Canadian airlines cancel flights, call for end of travel-restrictions

"Canada's two main airlines have demanded that Ottawa reverse COVID-19 travel restrictions amid the ongoing protests against the vaccine mandates that has overwhelmed the nation's capital.

WestJet Airlines Ltd. has cancelled 20 per cent of its flights in March amid continuing uncertainty over trucker protest, The Globe and Mail newspaper reported.

"It is disappointing that Canada remains stagnant in its approach and continues to make travel inaccessible and punitive for Canadians and inbound tourists," said Interim chief executive officer Harry Taylor while adding that travel advisories and testing requirements were meant to be temporary."

https://www.business-standard.com/article/international/canadian-airlines-cancel-flights-call-for-end-of-travel-restrictions-122020800253_1.html

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:53:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yes, Port Huron is the Blue Water Bridge and more than an hour away.
View Quote

Much more than an hour away.

News is reporting 90min waits and building, at the blue water bridge.

I just drove to port Huron. That wait is going to be more like 5 hour MIN.  

Trucks are backed up almost to the wadhams road exit. Never seen anything like this before.

If you google map, the ambassador bridge to the blue water bridge right now, it tells you to go through Canda for the faster route. Mind you it does tell you about tolls and covid crossing restrictions.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:54:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That "Unvaccinated Lives Matter" sign is gonna rustle a few jimmies...
View Quote

Yep- very well done!
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:54:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Trucks are backed up almost to the wadhams road exit. Never seen anything like this before.

If you google map, the ambassador bridge to the blue water bridge right now, it tells you to go through Canda for the faster route. Mind you it does tell you about tolls and covid crossing restrictions.
View Quote

The need to shutdown the Peace Bridge, that with the Ambassador and Sarnia will be game over
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Its the million dollar question amigo, to answer it I am not sure. I was looking at Eastern Europe, Latvia or Estonia, perhaps Poland. But their response to the covid issue is not good either. I rerally dont know anymore. My sister and BIL have bought a boat and just said fuck it and sailed away... with no destination in mind.  Its not good here.

I like the US the most but you guys are up to your eyeballs just like we are with red scum.  I dunno, I think longterm is the best case is people like us just form our own nation somewhere and use the US constitution as its guiding light.

View Quote

Anything you think the US is bad with all those other countries have much worse.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If they really want to kick this party off, the freighters should block the Soo Locks

View Quote

Soo locks have been closed for a few weeks. Army corp of engineers is doing work. They don’t get many freighters through once the ice builds. The breakers stop running usually around the middle of January. Unless it’s unusually warm or an emergency.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:59:21 PM EDT
[#40]
There he stands with a mask on, talking about "following the science"  He just recovered from COVID (allegedly) and is thrice vaxd.  Theres no science literally on earth that would tell him he needs to still wear a mask.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:01:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
There he stands with a mask on, talking about "following the science"  He just recovered from COVID (allegedly) and is thrice vaxd.  Theres no science literally on earth that would tell him he needs to still wear a mask.

View Quote

As if the fucking liar even took the vax.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:02:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Soo locks have been closed for a few weeks. Army corp of engineers is doing work. They don’t get many freighters through once the ice builds. The breakers stop running usually around the middle of January. Unless it’s unusually warm or an emergency.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If they really want to kick this party off, the freighters should block the Soo Locks

Ah good info, thanks
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:03:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The hat apparently has all the balls.
View Quote

All hat, and plenty of cattle.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:05:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

She called me back and I turned down the interview. Told her she was the enemy and wasn't interested in talking to her
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Good call. Of course that doesn't mean she won't just make up a fake interview but that can't be controlled.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Daddy Trucks Showing Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkGV7v4eZZs
View Quote

I fucking love it.

"Tow this you cunts".
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:08:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Canadian airlines cancel flights, call for end of travel-restrictions

"Canada's two main airlines have demanded that Ottawa reverse COVID-19 travel restrictions amid the ongoing protests against the vaccine mandates that has overwhelmed the nation's capital.

WestJet Airlines Ltd. has cancelled 20 per cent of its flights in March amid continuing uncertainty over trucker protest, The Globe and Mail newspaper reported.

"It is disappointing that Canada remains stagnant in its approach and continues to make travel inaccessible and punitive for Canadians and inbound tourists," said Interim chief executive officer Harry Taylor while adding that travel advisories and testing requirements were meant to be temporary."

https://www.business-standard.com/article/international/canadian-airlines-cancel-flights-call-for-end-of-travel-restrictions-122020800253_1.html

View Quote

Keep honking it.  It's stumbling.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:08:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Awww. I can walk, paddle, snowmobile, atv, or even in a few spots, drive a truck back and forth across the border any time I like. Happens all day every day in the border areas of Maine. I usually make a point of casting across the border to catch their fish when I go up on the St. John.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Awww. I can walk, paddle, snowmobile, atv, or even in a few spots, drive a truck back and forth across the border any time I like. Happens all day every day in the border areas of Maine. I usually make a point of casting across the border to catch their fish when I go up on the St. John.

I rost it! I fucking rost it! Coffee shot from muh nose and landed on my keyboard and monitor..... While my keyboard may be used to certain "fluids" it wasn't prepared for coffee.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:08:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I dunno. Ive had enough. All the OICs targeting our property, the restrictions, the loss of rights. Im not sure man I would hope your right, but we will see.

Guys dont let my comments derail the thread. Ive said my bit which maybe isnt popular but it is what it is.

Anyhow..
View Quote

Focus on your common countrymen not the government.

They are giving you reason for pride right now..... and hope to all of us.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:11:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The need to shutdown the Peace Bridge, that with the Ambassador and Sarnia will be game over
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I only saw one Canadian flag flying on a truck along with a number of Polska stickers. I honked!

I just drove from Detroit to port Huron and back. I-94 is a mess. If they shut down blue water right now, it would be game fucking over!

I guess they could reroute to the Soo.

Then they are out of options unless they want to drive to Minnesota or NY.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:11:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top