Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hope Americans are paying attention.  This is what effective, non-violent protest looks like.  You don't need conspiracy theories and self-interested grifters.  What you do need is a clear, undeniable message with reasonable and effective leaders.
View Quote
But most of all you need unity that isn't so fragile it breaks down at the first sign of difficulty.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anybody else find the Canadian flag gross now? I look at and am disgusted. It stands for tyranny and slavery of my fellow citizens. I would rather hang an old DDR flag, at least that one is honest as to what it means.  I hope the concept of Canada ends, the confederation breaks up and this nation is flushed down the historical toilet as the failed experiment it was.  Canada use to mean something, but apparently this cunt now runs the place with the grip of some old soviet gulag.

I wouldnt even use the flag for toilet paper... because its worth and means even less.  Our nation is a disgrace.

Anybody who thinks this crap up here will end peacefully is delusional, the dictator is going all in, I would expect violence from his stasi RCMP any day now.  

I hope in time you guys down in freedom land USA form your own state compacts in the midwest for like minded people and we can just move there and rebuild.  

Stick a fork in it, cause its done up here.
View Quote
Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.  The future has plenty of room for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:13:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Minister of Transport weighs in.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:14:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.  The future has plenty of room for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/215362/FK4PQDRVIAE6FtO_jpg-2268531_jpeg-2271695.JPG

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anybody else find the Canadian flag gross now? I look at and am disgusted. It stands for tyranny and slavery of my fellow citizens. I would rather hang an old DDR flag, at least that one is honest as to what it means.  I hope the concept of Canada ends, the confederation breaks up and this nation is flushed down the historical toilet as the failed experiment it was.  Canada use to mean something, but apparently this cunt now runs the place with the grip of some old soviet gulag.

I wouldnt even use the flag for toilet paper... because its worth and means even less.  Our nation is a disgrace.

Anybody who thinks this crap up here will end peacefully is delusional, the dictator is going all in, I would expect violence from his stasi RCMP any day now.  

I hope in time you guys down in freedom land USA form your own state compacts in the midwest for like minded people and we can just move there and rebuild.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/215362/FK4PQDRVIAE6FtO_jpg-2268531_jpeg-2271695.JPG

I'm okay with that new map.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:15:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

No! We are not giving up the Great Lakes. Redraw your map.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:16:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hes not very bright is he
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:17:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Not the case at all. We lack alot of mechanisms and equitable treatment before the courts to turn this around. The idiots up here are creating their own laws with no oversight and doing whatever the hell they want with no repercussions.

The PM has said there is no place for people like me here. He is right. I will move as soon as I can and not come back.  I lived for a while in a communist country, now apparently its home here to.

View Quote

So you're not in North Carolina? Or is NC North Canada?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:17:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Great media black out in Detroit. Check out the Detroit Free Press web site; absolutely no mention of the Ambassador Bridge blockade and Trucker protest.

On the other hand, they do have a editorial about disinformation and the "next" pandemic...
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:18:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There he stands with a mask on, talking about "following the science"  He just recovered from COVID (allegedly) and is thrice vaxd.  Theres no science literally on earth that would tell him he needs to still wear a mask.

View Quote

He's certifiable at this point.

There are enough sane people in Parliament that understand sacrificing this idiot to take any heat off them is the prudent course.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:18:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

No! We are not giving up the Great Lakes. Redraw your map.  
View Quote

The UP & Wisconsin stay, actually can we draw a line just south of Grand Rapids horizontally across Michigan.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:20:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

The same can be said for our own flag. We have a senile pedophile as a leader and just as much, if not more, tyranny and human rights violations as any other country. It wasn't always that way - but this is now our reality.

You can have your money and property confiscated without even being charged with a crime. The law will pull out all the stops to protect ANTIFA and BLM even as you are being violated by them.

The constitutional violations are too numerous for me even to list. If you want to get offended by a flag there's no better place to start than your own country.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:21:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looks good. Lets do it
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mexico too huh?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

There are enough sane people in Parliament that understand sacrificing this idiot to take any heat off them is the prudent course.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There he stands with a mask on, talking about "following the science"  He just recovered from COVID (allegedly) and is thrice vaxd.  Theres no science literally on earth that would tell him he needs to still wear a mask.

Just my opinion here: The reason we got all those 2020 IrregularitiesTM that resulted in screwing Orangeman and his 75 million (at minimum) voters?
GOPe wanted it too.
"We do this screwjob, just once, and then you and me can go right back to this game the way we always played it.."

Politicians will absolutely sacrifice other politicians if it's in their interest or the flavor of the month.
Remember all the Dems explaining how Saddam DEFINITELY had WMDs when they left office.
Now do 2006.

100% Some of them want to dump Trudeau. They can pin it on a fall guy and go, "Look, see! I delivered!"
Couldn't happen to a "nicer" dictator's bastard son.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Mexico too huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mexico too huh?

Thicc Latinas shall not be deported!
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The same can be said for our own flag. We have a senile pedophile as a leader and just as much, if not more, tyranny and human rights violations as any other country. It wasn't always that way - but this is now our reality.

You can have your money and property confiscated without even being charged with a crime. The law will pull out all the stops to protect ANTIFA and BLM even as you are being violated by them.

The constitutional violations are too numerous for me even to list. If you want to get offended by a flag there's no better place to start than your own country.
View Quote

I miss your old LOST avatar

Yeah its grim what is happening your way. The US was always the beacon of freedom for the world to admire. Not sure what that pant shitting child molesting son of a fucking whore creep will make it once hes done, but likely not good.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:24:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Must be some serious mischief if you need to send the swat team.
View Quote
Freedom is serious business.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:26:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The UP & Wisconsin stay, actually can we draw a line just south of Grand Rapids horizontally across Michigan.

View Quote

Kind of. There needs to be a few zigs and zags as you go west to east though.

Now there is an accident. People texting while driving, and running into a wall of stopped semi’s will not go well.  

This was from noonish. It’s way, way worse now.  

https://www.clickondetroit.com/traffic/2022/02/08/aerial-video-shows-trucks-backed-up-for-miles-and-miles-at-blue-water-bridge-to-canada/?outputType=amp
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:27:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Trudeau addresses protest

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:27:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Ottawa police returning all fuel they took from truckers!by Judges order freedeom convoy 2022

Ottawa police returning all fuel they took from truckers!by Judges order freedeom convoy 2022
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:31:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
But most of all you need unity that isn't so fragile it breaks down at the first sign of difficulty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope Americans are paying attention.  This is what effective, non-violent protest looks like.  You don't need conspiracy theories and self-interested grifters.  What you do need is a clear, undeniable message with reasonable and effective leaders.

Our government will/would not allow that. The letter agencies would infiltrate and do many, if not all, of the bad things on the check-list that would make the protestors look like everything that the media/government wants them to be.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I thought this protest was the proudest thing for the Canadian flag since D-Day.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:33:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They can’t track you if the cell service is down
View Quote

They likely have captured every cell phone number in every blockade and protest.
Next they will be contacting cell phone carriers to identify individuals. They dont really need to track.
Also Im sure they could block cell usage while still being able to ping phones.

There are lessons to be learned from what happened on Jan 6
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I thought this protest was the proudest thing for the Canadian flag since D-Day.
View Quote

It is.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:37:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It is.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:37:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Its truly mixed here, many supporting it and many more saying absolutely vile stuff about the protestors. I tell you though with this fascist scumbag being dictator up here theres no way we would have a D day participation again today. You know his father was caught travelling around Quebec by motorcycle wearing an SS uniform talking up a storm about staying out of the war with Germany and the Nazis were not the enemy. By Father i mean his fake father, not the actual biological father who murdered women and kids.  

Gross all of it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:39:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mexico too huh?

They shall bathe and be brought to my quarters.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Its truly mixed here, many supporting it and many more saying absolutely vile stuff about the protestors. I tell you though with this fascist scumbag being dictator up here theres no way we would have a D day participation again today. You know his father was caught travelling around Quebec by motorcycle wearing an SS uniform talking up a storm about staying out of the war with Germany and the Nazis were not the enemy. By Father i mean his fake father, not the actual biological father who murdered women and kids.  

Gross all of it.
View Quote

Sounds like you have the disease common to most of the non-American world of measuring your worth by the elites.

Regard the elites as irrelevant trash and your life will be much better.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:44:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Sounds like you have the disease common to most of the non-American world of measuring your worth by the elites.

Regard the elites as irrelevant trash and your life will be much better.
View Quote

Wut?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHlOv5mBK8I
View Quote

Well how bout that

I'd be leary about using the returned fuel, would not put it past the powers that be to ruin it somehow hoping it then in turn ruins the engines.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:47:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Wut?
View Quote

Here...I'll try. This is this generations high point so far. It's coming from Canadians of all people. That flag is what they're flying and it represents freedom.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:49:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Here...I'll try. This is this generations high point so far. It's coming from Canadians of all people. That flag is what they're flying and it represents freedom.
View Quote

I hope your right.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:50:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

That drone of horns in the background!!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

This, as a FL cracker, northern and UP MI is awesome save for some moonbat lefties in Glen Arbor/T-city.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:51:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Our government will/would not allow that. The letter agencies would infiltrate and do many, if not all, of the bad things on the check-list that would make the protestors look like everything that the media/government wants them to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure those truckers are doing a good job of policing the crazies and keeping them away from them, whether they are government plants or legit fucktards.  I seem to recall something about them saying they would kick people's teeth in if they showed up with certain kinds of flags.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:58:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Interesting perspective

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:59:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You know why. They’re hoping to get the protestors to go home so that they can reneg.
View Quote

They have to wean the sheep off the mask mandate. Spend 3 weeks telling them it is ok to take them off. They pretty much axed the other shit, but it is going to take some tv time to convince the morons they won't die without masks.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:01:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Interesting perspective

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They have to wean the sheep off the mask mandate. Spend 3 weeks telling them it is ok to take them off. They pretty much axed the other shit, but it is going to take some tv time to convince the morons they won't die without masks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know why. They’re hoping to get the protestors to go home so that they can reneg.

It's a full on religion within the I-5 corridor here in WA. There are a lot of people commies that don't want to give up their "power." They love their "moral superiority" for being x87 jabbed as well as being double muzzled.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#40]

Guy says they need a roadmap to end mandates...resigns hours later.

The people of the liberal party will into action their own subjugation.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:08:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Glad he had time between emergency zoom meetings to announce the mandates have had no measurable impact.

Hard to believe anyone still thinks these people are competent.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:08:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Bret Baier: This is a big problem for Justin Trudeau

Bret Baier: This is a big problem for Justin Trudeau
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:09:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wouldn't trust that for a second. That would go right in the 55 gallon drums
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:11:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Interesting perspective

View Quote

I applaud his courage to say that.

CPS is going to make an example out of him and fire him.
Many officers of that department have resigned over the bullshit orders forced upon them over the past 2 years, many more will follow.
That guy knows he is done with CPS and will never get a .gov job again in any capacity. They will blackball him like they have done with others.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:11:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

We're past that point, remember when BLM terrorists got donations but victims of their crimes didn't?

This has been going on for a long time. That's why the clown world exists.

And it's not just about donations, considered all of it, men competing as women, tranny transitioning taught in grade schools, stealing of an election . . .

I haven't had my coffee yet but you can go back a long time and see what we've been putting up with, that's why we are where we are. We've proven that there is nothing too ridiculous that we won't bend a knee.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If we are at a point where the intent of national governments is to persecute people who simply donate to a protest, wherein the protest is a demand for freedom, then we are well past the point where men should fear tyrants.

We're past that point, remember when BLM terrorists got donations but victims of their crimes didn't?

This has been going on for a long time. That's why the clown world exists.

And it's not just about donations, considered all of it, men competing as women, tranny transitioning taught in grade schools, stealing of an election . . .

I haven't had my coffee yet but you can go back a long time and see what we've been putting up with, that's why we are where we are. We've proven that there is nothing too ridiculous that we won't bend a knee.

I agree we are where we are because conservative Americans tend to be politically lazy, and embrace a "live and let live" attitude up until something personally affects them in a meaningful way.  We want to be treated as we treat others, but the problem is, the Left don't play that game.  

Every generation has sat back and allowed the federal and state governments assume powers and trample rights.  But just 'cause it has been that way doesn't mean it has to keep being that way.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:12:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nice!
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:13:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Needs to be posted again.

"Offense to beep your horn" Ottawa Police Jones Arrests Old Man

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:13:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Guy says they need a roadmap to end mandates...resigns hours later.

The people of the liberal party will into action their own subjugation.
View Quote

He will cross over, might even be the tying non confidence vote.

Good for him !
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:15:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It's a full on religion within the I-5 corridor here in WA. There are a lot of people commies that don't want to give up their "power." They love their "moral superiority" for being x87 jabbed as well as being double muzzled.
View Quote

Remind them that the shot was only tested for 6 months, and only for two doses. There is absolutely zero data on long term effects of the jab, much less doubling it with booster number two. They are the lab rats for gates and big pharma.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top