Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 6:28:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Back in the '80s. that HK claw scope mount alone was $350.
View Quote

And if you comes across the daylight regular scope you have the mount for it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 6:39:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Good cause I went to your site last night and the "out of stock" notice was gone and y'all took my money so I hope I have a Zeiss shipping out Monday morning.

ETA: And I think I remember now, it was Botac that has the bad rep if I remember correctly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is Copes GTG? I seem to remember an outfit mentioned here on ARFCOM that was fairly big but had a bad reputation. Not saying that its Copes, just curious.

I would say we are GTG.....We sold over 200 of these in the last 3 weeks....If you ever have a problem email or call us...We always make it right.....

A self plug....We have Blem AR15  Lowers for $41.99ea.....

Good cause I went to your site last night and the "out of stock" notice was gone and y'all took my money so I hope I have a Zeiss shipping out Monday morning.

ETA: And I think I remember now, it was Botac that has the bad rep if I remember correctly.

You're right it was Botac !!!! Ordered the ARMS mount from them but could never get anything out of them so I cancelled and went elsewhere.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 6:43:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Heavy  ....took it out tonight in the desert. Just starlight and some ambient glow from Phoenix and still can't believe how good these are for their age . Now that I have the nv bug, I am buying a pvs 14 just to helmet mount. This will stay on the German 308 as it will destroy the pvs14    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, what's the actual weight of the scope itself?
Heavy  ....took it out tonight in the desert. Just starlight and some ambient glow from Phoenix and still can't believe how good these are for their age . Now that I have the nv bug, I am buying a pvs 14 just to helmet mount. This will stay on the German 308 as it will destroy the pvs14    

Told ya ...Other than being as big as the Hubble telescope it's great for what it is.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 6:45:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nope

Gotta find something for it to fit in to pack it around. Not gonna haul around a 30 pound case
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anybody get that green canvas carrying bag?

Nope

Gotta find something for it to fit in to pack it around. Not gonna haul around a 30 pound case

That's strange...all the ones I've seen have included the carry bag with the entire NV setup.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just found this thread.

That thing is fucking gigantic.
View Quote

Compared to Gen III stuff we have today, yes.  But for the budget minded, it's entry level night critter hunt'n.
Link Posted: 4/3/2014 7:04:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Between a PVS-4 which is going from 700 to 1200 in my neck of the woods....is this better or equal?

Seems everyone that has one is happy with it.

View Quote

If you can afford it go with the PVS-4, the tube should last a lot longer.
TNVC has information posted in the Nightvision subsection of the Armory.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top