Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:04:54 PM EDT
[#1]
So, does this mean that Gal Gadot's not coming?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:06:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

When has Syria killed/kidnapped/mutilated Americans? Because after listening to a survivor of the USS Liberty attack at my church recently I can tell you exactly when Israel did killed and mutilated Americans.
View Quote
Now I know you aren't so ignorant as to not know the answer to this.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:08:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Everyone knows the Russians have S-400s in Syria.  I would be surprised to hear Israeli aircraft are shot down by them if they knew the danger.
View Quote
Everyone gets careless sometimes.  And the Russians have been known to test R&D on battlefields (usually someone else's).

Hope there's massive retaliation here.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#4]
gotigers: Since Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip in 2005, terrorists have fired more than 11,000 rockets into Israel.
View Quote
Yeah, that was a stupid move on their part.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My family and I live in the USA. I do not want to see it destroyed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty much everyone that wants to see Israel destroyed also wants to see America destroyed.

I'm OK with the Israelis killing as many as it takes to keep either of those endgames from happening.
Then why do you carry water for the Muslim terrorists that want to destroy it?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:12:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Maybe some Russians too.
View Quote
lol

With all the History PhDs in this thread, you'd think someone would have told you about Avigdor Lieberman.

Sometimes, I wonder what planet some people live on.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:13:24 PM EDT
[#7]
These threads always bring out the 88'rs
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why the Golan Heights are ruthlessly defended by Israel should be blatantly evident by this pic, and why Syria/Hez would like it back.

http://israelseen.com/shows/2016/04/iu.png
View Quote
Anyone who's stood on the Golan Heights understands exactly why Israel will not allow Syria or anyone else to control that territory again.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:15:09 PM EDT
[#9]
GLOCKshooter:
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/A858/production/_99969034_bbc.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-43014604

Syria don shoot down Isreali fighter jet
Syrian anti-aircraft don shoot down one Israeli F-16 fighter jet inside wey dey do raid to destroy some facilities for Iran.
Tori be say Isreal bin use di F-16 fighter jet take attack base for Syria before.

Di Isreali military bin shoot down di drone come strike some Iranian targets for Syria sake of say dem no respect Israel authority.

US soldier: Fitness tracker wey dey show we military base na "problem"

UN dey raise alarm over hunger for 9 African countries

Di military say Syria fire dia plane sotey di pilots dem abandon dia F-16 jet run comot.

Pilots wey dey di plane use parachute jump comot before di plane crash for ground.

Dem wound and dem dey hospital dey collect treatment.
View Quote
wtf is this garbage?  I knew BBC was junk, but to stoop to this...

@GLOCKshooter

well thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I’d rather my money go to Israel than Iran

It makes me smile that my money goes to Israel, it should make you smile too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But they're our ally.

Israel is allied with your tax dollars. Nothing more. Don’t be fooled.

Yup. I've visited Israel. I've been shit faced drunk at bars in Jerusalem, alone, shooting the shit with random Israelis.  I was never uncomfortable, felt completely safe. The Israeli people like Americans, especially the US military.

I spent a year in Egyt. Developed a bit of a rapport with some locals, but I would have been uncomfortable drinking alone with them. I never would have just out at a bar with random Egyptians I just met.

If we are going to be passing out aid to anyone, Israel would be one of the last places I would complain about.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:23:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty much everyone that wants to see Israel destroyed also wants to see America destroyed.

I'm OK with the Israelis killing as many as it takes to keep either of those endgames from happening.
What Muslim terrorists would those be?

Please quote any statement I have ever made that supported Terrorism against the USA. Put up or shut up.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:23:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
These threads always bring out the 88'rs
View Quote
Yep.

I wonder how many here are also in the Browning of America and Inter Racial Marriage threads....
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Please quote any statement I have ever made that supported Terrorism against the USA. Put up or shut up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm let’s see do you support Iran?
It sure seems like it

Newsflash Iran = Muslim terrorists
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:28:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Charging_Handle: Rumors on Twitter that the hospitalized Israeli F-16 pilot/WSO has died of his injuries.
View Quote
 That's a damn shame.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:30:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
To be fair, I have never seen you post support for terrorism against the USA.  That said, you do seem to almost always find your way to the Israel threads so it isn't just a 'I don't live there so I don't give a shit what happens to them" kind of thing.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:30:50 PM EDT
[#16]
gogetumnow:For reference, it looks like the drone that was shot down was one of these:

Shahed-129
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/02/10/09/490EE07600000578-0-image-a-10_1518254444560.jpg
View Quote
Sure looks familiar doesn't it?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:34:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Nope.  There was a declaration of war which was already intercepted and decoded by the U.S. before the attack.
View Quote
That’s not how this works.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Need start turning mq-9 into weasel mission and also once gridded send in some HIMARS
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:15:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks ladies put your purses down the swinging is getting out of hand now is the Time for the Almighty F-35 to role in and rape all Syrian anti missile defense systems .

Israeli  has what a squadron or 2 now thats enough to handle little ole Syria then the F-15's and F-16s can come back out and wreck the rest of the shit

Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:16:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
 That's a damn shame.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Charging_Handle: Rumors on Twitter that the hospitalized Israeli F-16 pilot/WSO has died of his injuries.
 That's a damn shame.
If true its a damn Shame to be any thing in Syria thats still attackable

Sucks if Israeli lost a pilot still unconfirmed
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:23:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He is entitled to be as wrong as he likes.

There is only one functional country over there and that is precisely why the rest of the Middle East hates them so much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rumors on Twitter that the hospitalized Israeli F-16 pilot/WSO has died of his injuries.
More to come. It appears Syria is actually going to start shooting back.
Good.

I for one look forward to Israel kicking the living fuck out of Syria's shitlord military and their Iranian assfuck helpers.

Maybe some Russians too.
I'm pretty sure that MK262 holds the opposite hopes given hiw he always seems to be towing the Iranian line.
He is entitled to be as wrong as he likes.

There is only one functional country over there and that is precisely why the rest of the Middle East hates them so much.
Is that really what you mean to say? There are plenty of functional countries in that particular part of the world. You and I may not like the way they function or their religious beliefs but that’s beside the point.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:39:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It sure seems like it

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sure seems like it

So what about people from Iran who move here and support Trump?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:41:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sure seems like it

I’m referring to the ones that refer to us as the great Satan
You know the ones that vow to wipe us off the map
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It sure seems like it

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sure seems like it

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It sure seems like it

View Quote
As far as I know, the following governments have all supported terrorists in Syria:

Russia
France
UK
United States
Israel
Qatar
Turkey
Saudi Arabia
Iran

You should think long and hard about why the US is on that list and what we can do to get off of it. We need to pull out of that hell hole, stop supporting Saudi Arabian and Israeli interests, and further develop our emerging energy independence. We do not need to be supporting Islamists of any stripe in shitty, unnecessary proxy wars in the Middle East. Doing that will not MAGA.

ETA: I probably missed a few nations on my list. The point stands though.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:51:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
lol

With all the History PhDs in this thread, you'd think someone would have told you about Avigdor Lieberman.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe some Russians too.
lol

17'ers gonna 17...

He's from Moldova... that's not Russia.

If you look at a map, you can see it's not Russia. There are a couple countries between them and Russia.

And I don't think the people from Moldova, just like the people from everywhere else that got shit on by the Soviets back then, like the Russians either. They probably fucking hate them.

Is the planet you're on one in which Avigdor Lieberman is from Russia?

If so, you might need this:

You might want to take another look at your PhD...
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Would the mods care if we started a different thread discussing this same topic but without all the purse swinging? This thread is a dumpster fire.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:03:07 PM EDT
[#28]
The Hezb are getting all sorts of uppity over bagging one F-16 out of XXXX that have flown with impunity over Lebanon and Syria for decades
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:06:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
To be fair, I have never seen you post support for terrorism against the USA.  That said, you do seem to almost always find your way to the Israel threads so it isn't just a 'I don't live there so I don't give a shit what happens to them" kind of thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be fair, this is a Syria related thread, no?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:06:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

17'ers gonna 17...

He's from Moldova... that's not Russia.

If you look at a map, you can see it's not Russia. There are a couple countries between them and Russia.

And I don't think the people from Moldova, just like the people from everywhere else that got shit on by the Soviets back then, like the Russians either. They probably fucking hate them.

Is the planet you're on one in which Avigdor Lieberman is from Russia?

If so, you might need this: https://i.redd.it/1hage2vkt9ty.jpg

You might want to take another look at your PhD...
View Quote
lol. Maybe you can ask him.

Do you know the distinction between being "from" a country, and being "a" such person? Not everyone who lives in Moldova is Moldovan. His family was Russian-speaking and he's a Russophile, and buddy-buddy with Putin.

History PhDs for everyone!
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Looks ladies put your purses down the swinging is getting out of hand now is the Time for the Almighty F-35 to role in and rape all Syrian anti missile defense systems .

Israeli  has what a squadron or 2 now thats enough to handle little ole Syria then the F-15's and F-16s can come back out and wreck the rest of the shit

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8bRANcN3bSA/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote
Iirc Israeli liked the f-35 so much they ordered 50 more making a total of 100. And no the Syrian missiles didn't hit the f-35. If it did it end up as this f-16. The Israeli f-35 was hit by a bird and flew and landed back safety.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:13:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Iirc Israeli liked the f-35 so much they ordered 50 more making a total of 100. And no the Syrian missiles didn't hit the f-35. If it did it end up as this f-16. The Israeli f-35 was hit by a bird and flew and landed back safety.
View Quote
What i am saying is Since Non Stealth planes ala F-16 decades old tech is getting molsted. Let the F-35's go in first and destroy the SAM sites then let follow on aircraft wreck the rest of their shit.

Course this was an ambush on the Israeli planes or trap per Iran doing so who knew what was going to happen
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:22:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What i am saying is Since Non Stealth planes ala F-16 decades old tech is getting molsted. Let the F-35's go in first and destroy the SAM sites then let follow on aircraft wreck the rest of their shit.
View Quote
They lost 1 plane over hundreds of such flights over Syria in the last few years. I don't think that qualifies as "getting molested". In fact it looks like their conventional planes are doing just fine against Syrian air defense. Also, they only have 9 F-35s and have only had them operational for 1 year. It's possible they will use them, but the risk of one F-35 going down over Syria outweighs any benefit by an incredible amount. It would be really really f-ing bad.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:25:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
As far as I know, the following governments have all supported terrorists in Syria:

Russia
France
UK
United States
Israel
Qatar
Turkey
Saudi Arabia
Iran

You should think long and hard about why the US is on that list and what we can do to get off of it. We need to pull out of that hell hole, stop supporting Saudi Arabian and Israeli interests, and further develop our emerging energy independence. We do not need to be supporting Islamists of any stripe in shitty, unnecessary proxy wars in the Middle East. Doing that will not MAGA.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sure seems like it

Russia
France
UK
United States
Israel
Qatar
Turkey
Saudi Arabia
Iran

You missed the point of maintaining the petrodollar. It's a big fucking deal. And the historical importance of having control of the oil in the region. Read up on WWI and WWII.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:28:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Would the mods care if we started a different thread discussing this same topic but without all the purse swinging? This thread is a dumpster fire.
View Quote
I'm sure the purse swinging wouldn't carry to the new thread. Name it, "Do you support the Jewing of Syria?" That should keep the purse swinging to a minimum.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You missed the point of maintaining the petrodollar.
View Quote
I don't think that term means what you may think it means, or what the conspiracy theorists in here thinks it means.

I do love me some of the conspiracy theories put forth on that, however. Some of it makes Mother Jones or Socialist Worker look amateurish by comparison.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:35:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You missed the point of maintaining the petrodollar. It's a big fucking deal. And the historical importance of having control of the oil in the region. Read up on WWI and WWII.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sure seems like it

Russia
France
UK
United States
Israel
Qatar
Turkey
Saudi Arabia
Iran

Your response sounds like you’re rationalizing the US government and its allies supporting Islamic terrorism. Am I reading your response right? Is your stance that it (US support of jihadists) is a necessary evil so to speak?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I do not live in Israel; therefore, I do not give a fuck if it gets destroyed. The same goes for most of the rest of the world.
View Quote
This is my belief also. Unfortunately we have a lot of dual citizen Israelis and Apocalyptic Evangelists in our country who would gladly bleed the U.S. down to its last soldier and tax dollar if it meant pulling Israel's ass out of the fire (again).
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
It makes me smile when my money stays with me.  We shouldn't be handing out foreign aid to fucking anyone.  We cant afford it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:50:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8bRANcN3bSA/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote
Still a waste of money. We should have bought LAARs for the wars we actually fight
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm sure the purse swinging wouldn't carry to the new thread. Name it, "Do you support the Jewing of Syria?" That should keep the purse swinging to a minimum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My plans always work.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#42]
This is the S-400

Link Posted: 2/10/2018 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Any update on the pilot?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 8:35:42 PM EDT
[#44]
The Drive - Warzone

and

The Aviantionist

have pretty good write ups of the situation for those interested.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 8:36:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Any update on the pilot?
View Quote
Israel News Agency
?

@Israel_News_INA
4h4 hours ago
More
Great News!
Condition of wounded #Israel F-16 pilot in downed jet improves after surgery. Hospital says aviator suffered wounds to chest, abdomen while ejecting; co-pilot to be released home Sunday.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 8:39:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Israel News Agency
?

@Israel_News_INA
4h4 hours ago
More
Great News!
Condition of wounded #Israel F-16 pilot in downed jet improves after surgery. Hospital says aviator suffered wounds to chest, abdomen while ejecting; co-pilot to be released home Sunday.
View Quote
I'm glad to read this.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sure seems like it

Do those actually exist?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 8:40:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Do those actually exist?
View Quote
Yes, their called sleeper cells...
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 8:41:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Why the Golan Heights are ruthlessly defended by Israel should be blatantly evident by this pic, and why Syria/Hez would like it back.

http://israelseen.com/shows/2016/04/iu.png
View Quote
They wont ever give it back
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top