BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 8:46:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When has Syria killed/kidnapped/mutilated Americans? Because after listening to a survivor of the USS Liberty attack at my church recently I can tell you exactly when Israel did killed and mutilated Americans.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's amazing that you have no similar response for Iran or Syria. Your Muslim brothers just received billions from Obama and still kill/kidnap/mutilate Americans.

Show us where on the doll where Israel touched you.
When has Syria killed/kidnapped/mutilated Americans? Because after listening to a survivor of the USS Liberty attack at my church recently I can tell you exactly when Israel did killed and mutilated Americans.
Fitting screename for the future of your account......
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 8:50:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
They wont ever give it back
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why the Golan Heights are ruthlessly defended by Israel should be blatantly evident by this pic, and why Syria/Hez would like it back.

http://israelseen.com/shows/2016/04/iu.png
Nor should they.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 8:54:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I’ll take (C) don’t give my money to any foreign nation.

I don’t want to be cucked by any country that hates America. That goes for Israel, Iran, NK, the UK, France, Germany, Mexico, etc.
View Quote
Go tell that to our government official's not me.
Given the choice of nations and twice as many more that are not on your list
I don't mind Israel getting some of mine as all these other fuckin "shitholes"
Israel is not a "shithole" for one, for reason #2, I don't mind a strong ally of the US in that region, with the power to kick just about anybody's fuckin ass!
You don't like it, to bad, you should have voted Hillary.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:00:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah, that was a stupid move on their part.
View Quote
Right, and they need to take it back, bulldoze the fuckers out in the sea. It'd make my day!
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:08:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So what about people from Iran who move here and support Trump?
View Quote
Send the one's here now, back. Do not let any new one's in! Can't be trusted, ever.
That was easy, do you really think it matters who they say they support?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:17:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Reason #1 to support Israel:

Every Muslim country in the world hates Israel as much or more than they hate the United States.

Reason #2 to support Israel:

Beauty and firepower

If you need a third reason, you're obviously either homosexual or agree with the "Death to Israel! Death to America" rhetoric of the Iranians.

Or you're a gay Iranian?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:32:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Every Muslim country in the world hates Israel as much or more than they hate the United States.

Beauty and firepower

If you need a third reason, you're obviously either homosexual or agree with the "Death to Israel! Death to America" rhetoric of the Iranians.

Or you're a gay Iranian?
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:50:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yes, their called sleeper cells...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do those actually exist?
Yes, their called sleeper cells...
That’s really fucked up.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:58:22 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Beauty and firepower

Or you're a gay Iranian?
http://www.flags.net/images/largeflags/AZER0001.GIF
Ok, "almost every" or "damn near all"
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:58:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Here is a good article that explains how the Air Defense System has been upgraded, it appears that the rockets are still older rockets, still effective to some degree, but its the information sharing where the SAM sites now appear to be integrated via updated Russian radar systems.  It appears they can 'SEE' a lot better.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/13836/its-official-russia-and-syria-have-linked-their-air-defense-networks
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:54:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Beauty and firepower

Or you're a gay Iranian?
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 12:02:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Israel is a bastion of success in a region of #shitholes. Looking at Nobel prize winners alone, they stand out against failed Arab states.

No country is perfect but I side with them everytime against the Arabs.

Hope they smack Syria and Iran around.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 12:20:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 12:51:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This is my belief also. Unfortunately we have a lot of dual citizen Israelis and Apocalyptic Evangelists in our country who would gladly bleed the U.S. down to its last soldier and tax dollar if it meant pulling Israel's ass out of the fire (again).
View Quote
Israel would not need, and does not need, us to pull their ass out of the fire... we hold them back. How many SCUDs rained down on them during the Gulf War that they did not respond to because we asked them not to? They could take care of themselves just fine if we let them make decisions wholly in their interest, without giving in to our demands that they hold back.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 1:28:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Has this been posted yet?

F-16 pilot parachuting after being shot down.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=61a_1518250543
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 1:34:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I’ve never heard it
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I’ve never heard it
These are all from page one if you Google the phrase.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-scientific-equivalent-of-when-did-you-stop-beating-493171652
http://www.mrmediatraining.com/2011/09/19/when-did-you-stop-beating-your-wife/
https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/212706/on-using-phrases-like-have-you-stopped-beating-your-wife-to-point-out-logical
https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/wife-beating_question

And those are just the results that have the question in the URL. Trust me, it's pretty widely known.

Quoted:

lol

With all the History PhDs in this thread, you'd think someone would have told you about Avigdor Lieberman.

Sometimes, I wonder what planet some people live on.
If you don't like the planet we live on, you could always go back to planet Russia.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 1:44:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He got three COC6 explanations he's going to have to explain, I'm just reporting him at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real simple philosophy i have.

LEAVE MY FAMILY OUT OF ANY PART OF THE MOTHERFUCKING DISCUSSION.

I don't give a shit what expectation of a thread you want, three times now Bland85 made disparaging remarks about my family. This isn't fucking 4chan. I don't care if he was speaking in riddles or metaphors or rhetorically or in fucking jest. Negatively mention my family, THOSE ARE  FIGHTING WORDS.
All I'm saying is YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS.  Stay away from his bait before you're the one that catches a CoC timeout and we lose a valuable insight.
He got three COC6 explanations he's going to have to explain, I'm just reporting him at this point.
 Grown men all up in arfcom tonight
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 1:47:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Would the mods care if we started a different thread discussing this same topic but without all the purse swinging? This thread is a dumpster fire.
View Quote
another thread.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:50:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 5:00:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So...like they have been?
View All Quotes
Yea, some real "Breaking News!" there.

Russia slums around with their fellow derelict countries. What else is new.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 7:59:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

To be fair, this is a Syria related thread, no?
View Quote
Are you aware there are multiple nations operating within Syrian borders at the moment?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 8:09:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Shocking isn't it? Who woulda thunk? And Russians of all people, I'm in shock I tell ya ..............................
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:20:53 AM EDT
[#25]
LOL seriously?  So are you inferring that they haven't been up to this point?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Not in regards to Israel. They have been staying out of Israel's way up to this point and allowing them to launch strikes inside Syria unopposed. That may change if they continue targeting Iranians and Iranian assets inside Syria. Until now, Israel has largely only targeted Hezbollah weapons shipments with a Russian understanding that that was cool. This new aggressiveness Israel is taking may change things.

I know reading and reading comprehension is hard for GD.  So there it is.

Let's see if Russia brings in a bunch of S-400s and starts painting Israel's aircraft when they get close to the border. That may be where this goes if Israel doesn't back down and stop targeting Iranian assets.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 11:46:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not in regards to Israel. They have been staying out of Israel's way up to this point and allowing them to launch strikes inside Syria unoppsed. That may change if they continue targeting Iranians and Iranian assets inside Syria. Until now, Israel has largely only targeted Hezbollah weapons shipments with a Russian understanding that that was cool. This new aggressiveness Israel is taking may change things.

Let's see if Russia brings in a bunch of S-400s and starts painting Israel's aircraft when they get close to the border. That may be where this goes if Israel doesn't back down and stop targeting Iranian assets.
View Quote
I hope those S-400s have had their shots.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 11:54:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not in regards to Israel. They have been staying out of Israel's way up to this point and allowing them to launch strikes inside Syria unoppsed. That may change if they continue targeting Iranians and Iranian assets inside Syria. Until now, Israel has largely only targeted Hezbollah weapons shipments with a Russian understanding that that was cool. This new aggressiveness Israel is taking may change things.

I'm hoping they get to take some shots, hopefully against Israeli F-35s. It would provide us some useful data on the F-35's ability to operate against advanced SAM's.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:06:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Israel does not have the luxury of being able to back down. They cannot signal weakness.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:24:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Israel does not have the luxury of being able to back down. They cannot signal weakness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What they can't afford is to get into a shooting war with Russia.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:31:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is fucking hilarious, Russia got fought to a stand still by the Ukraine.  THE FUCKING UKRAINE!
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Top notch analysis, you'd be the pride of the CIA.

Israel has nukes. What happens when someone purposely escalates something into a shooting war with a nuclear power, based solely on previous examples in history? Make sure you list all the times the Russians or US shot down opposing forces whose nation possessed a nuclear arsenal. You'll probably need lots of spaces to fill in allllllllllllllllllll those examples.

But forget nukes for a second. Go open up Google Maps and look where "Syria" is located. Is it close to Russia? Go read up on how those Russian ADA and aircraft are supplied. What route cargo flights must maintain and the route naval vessels must go? What factor do "supply lines" play in military operations? What happens when Russia, surrounded on the south by the Israelis they are attacking, and to the east by the US, who are allies of the Israelis and already antagonistic to Russia, escalates a war in which they have fuck all for forces in theater and no hopes for resupply?

And what happens to a ADA radar is left on? What can opposing forces learn from getting "painted?" By doing so, can intelligence be learned to counter such radars? Can drones track radar signatures to decipher exact locations? What happens to S-400 missile batteries when they have no radar to guide them?

I know you're giddy for a Russian reaction to put the evil Israelis in their place because they keep killing those brave Hezbollah controlled by most proud and illustrious Iranian people, but your giddiness is negatively infecting your analytical abilities.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:36:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That is fucking hilarious, Russia got fought to a stand still by the Ukraine.  THE FUCKING UKRAINE!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one has any doubt that Russia is active in Ukraine. But Russia has tried to keep a token level of deniability by avoiding using its air force and many other major combat systems in Ukraine. Russia's goal in Ukraine was never to win that conflict, but to totally destabilize it, in order to spoil any attempt for Ukraine to enter NATO. You fundamentally misunderstand Russia's goals / objectives in Ukraine. Go do some reading on the subject.

They have also carved out a buffer zone in eastern Ukraine, which they've maintained. Most of their objectives have been accomplished there, including the taking of Crimea.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:39:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Israel would not need, and does not need, us to pull their ass out of the fire... we hold them back. How many SCUDs rained down on them during the Gulf War that they did not respond to because we asked them not to? They could take care of themselves just fine if we let them make decisions wholly in their interest, without giving in to our demands that they hold back.
View Quote
And why do you suppose they hold back at our request?  Because they know the free weapons will stop arriving if they don't play nice.  It's time to stop borrowing money from China only to turn around and hand it to other nations.  I'm tired of watching the debt blow up.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:40:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russian can't afford to get into a shooting war with anyone. They're being hemmed in everywhere, their govt is being crippled by existing sanctions, severe enough that Russia slashed their entire budget, to include the defense budget (say bye bye to the reforms idea).

Israel is hardly the only state actor that Russia would go to war with in this scenario, I love how you avoid the fact that Israel's defense is guaranteed by the US, who might have issues with Russians doing what you're claiming they should do. Your eye is so focused on micro, driven by your love affair for Iran and your hatred for Israel, that its clouding your ability to see big picture. In your esteemed and no doubt highly educated mind, what happens to Putin and Russian short and long term by going to war against two nuclear powers, the US and Israel, the former of the two also having the legitimate ability to utterly destroy Russia militarily and economically?

You think Putin will do this to stop Israelis from retaliating against Syrian and Iran when THEY are the ones who initially invaded someone else's airspace? Get real. Putin doesn't have a death wish.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:49:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Israel has nukes. What happens when someone purposely escalates something into a shooting war with a nuclear power, based solely on previous examples in history? Make sure you list all the times the Russians or US shot down opposing forces whose nation possessed a nuclear arsenal. You'll probably need lots of spaces to fill in allllllllllllllllllll those examples.

But forget nukes for a second. Go open up Google Maps and look where "Syria" is located. Is it close to Russia? Go read up on how those Russian ADA and aircraft are supplied. What route cargo flights must maintain and the route naval vessels must go? What factor do "supply lines" play in military operations? What happens when Russia, surrounded on the south by the Israelis they are attacking, and to the east by the US, who are allies of the Israelis and already antagonistic to Russia, escalates a war in which they have fuck all for forces in theater and no hopes for resupply?

And what happens to a ADA radar is left on? What can opposing forces learn from getting "painted?" By doing so, can intelligence be learned to counter such radars? Can drones track radar signatures to decipher exact locations? What happens to S-400 missile batteries when they have no radar to guide them?

I know you're giddy for a Russian reaction to put the evil Israelis in their place because they keep killing those brave Hezbollah controlled by most proud and illustrious Iranian people, but your giddiness is negatively infecting your analytical abilities.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your analysis sucks, as always.

MAD would always deter the Israelis from engaging Russia with nukes.

Russia would be able to resupply easily... if Israel tried to sink Russian ships in the Med, it would be an escalation they couldn't control. Iran and Iraq also provide a friendly corridor via their airspace, the same way all other material has been getting into the country for years.

The ADA radars would give a couple warnings, then start shooting down planes if needed. Russia has the surveillance assets necessary to know when an Israeli strike is coming.

I have nether the time or inclination to debate you point by point, because you are wrong. You're only trying to antagonize me because you don't like my posts, though you can't, because I don't give 2 shits what you think.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 2:53:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Russian can't afford to get into a shooting war with anyone. They're being hemmed in everywhere, their govt is being crippled by existing sanctions, severe enough that Russia slashed their entire budget, to include the defense budget (say bye bye to the reforms idea).

Israel is hardly the only state actor that Russia would go to war with in this scenario, I love how you avoid the fact that Israel's defense is guaranteed by the US, who might have issues with Russians doing what you're claiming they should do. Your eye is so focused on micro, driven by your love affair for Iran and your hatred for Israel, that its clouding your ability to see big picture. In your esteemed and no doubt highly educated mind, what happens to Putin and Russian short and long term by going to war against two nuclear powers, the US and Israel, the former of the two also having the legitimate ability to utterly destroy Russia militarily and economically?

You think Putin will do this to stop Israelis from retaliating against Syrian and Iran when THEY are the ones who initially invaded someone else's airspace? Get real. Putin doesn't have a death wish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol if you think Mattis is going to go to war with Russia because Israel wants to pick a fight with Russia and Iran.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:03:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
No one has any doubt that Russia is active in Ukraine. But Russia has tried to keep a token level of deniability by avoiding using its air force and many other major combat systems in Ukraine. Russia's goal in Ukraine was never to win that conflict, but to totally destabilize it, in order to spoil any attempt for Ukraine to enter NATO. You fundamentally misunderstand Russia's goals / objectives in Ukraine. Go do some reading on the subject.

They have also carved out a buffer zone in eastern Ukraine, which they've maintained. Most of their objectives have been accomplished there, including the taking of Crimea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Russia would get their shit pushed in if they went air to air in the Middle east with Israel.  Russia will not go into Israel on the ground any more than Israel would in Syria. (Israel might use unconventional troops in Syria, Russia will never use unconventional troops in Israel)
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:05:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Has this been posted yet?

F-16 pilot parachuting after being shot down.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=61a_1518250543
View Quote
All these years of cellphones having cameras and people still can’t keep a subject in the middle of the screen and focus on an object.  Did the idiot let his kid film that?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Russia would get their shit pushed in if they went air to air in the Middle east with Israel.  Russia will not go into Israel on the ground any more than Israel would in Syria. (Israel might use unconventional troops in Syria, Russia will never use unconventional troops in Israel)
View Quote
As a point, we were just forced to wipe out nearly a battalion strength unit of Syrian soldiers and Russian "contractors" in Syria.

So I wouldn't put it past the Russians to try something similarly stupid in Israel.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Fuck's sake. Russia wouldn't put proper forces into Syria and you are thinking they're going to war with Israel? This is disregarding the fact that their defense minister is a bigger Putin fan than Paul Manafort. It's not happening.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:21:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. Who said Russia would ever have to invade Israel to get them to stop flying into Syria.  Who ever said anything about a ground war with Israel? Your logic is fucked.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:23:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Fuck's sake. Russia wouldn't put proper forces into Syria and you are thinking they're going to war with Israel? This is disregarding the fact that their defense minister is a bigger Putin fan than Paul Manafort. It's not happening.
View Quote
They may be prompted to in the future.  Putin needs the Iranians in Syria. That leaves it on him to control and restrain Israeli action.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:24:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

And why do you suppose they hold back at our request?  Because they know the free weapons will stop arriving if they don't play nice.  It's time to stop borrowing money from China only to turn around and hand it to other nations.  I'm tired of watching the debt blow up.
View Quote
They have indigenous weapons programs, are a nuclear power, and there are other weapons suppliers in the world. Yes, they might have to pay for them, but they could pull that money together from wealthy Jews around the world that would never allow another holocaust to happen. Make no mistake, Israel could destroy Iran, Syria, and any other nation in the region if the need arose. We supply them conventional arms because we know they have the means and will to unleash Armageddon if need be.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:39:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Ezekiel Chapter 38 - end of story. I dare anyone to doubt it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Lol if you think Mattis is going to go to war with Russia because Israel wants to pick a fight with Russia and Iran.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do know Obama is gone, right?

Better question. Do you think Putin is willing to go to war with Mattis?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:53:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why the Golan Heights are ruthlessly defended by Israel should be blatantly evident by this pic, and why Syria/Hez would like it back.

http://israelseen.com/shows/2016/04/iu.png
Nor should they.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:57:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t think Mattis or Putin would be willing to go to war with each other, which is why the US would tell Israel to back down.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Read how many aircraft both sides shot down during the Cold War, then stop saying stupid things.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:05:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I don’t think Mattis or Putin would be willing to go to war with each other, which is why the US would tell Israel to back down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, I don't think you realize that Obama is gone. And soon his cronies will be gone too. Israel has a much better friend in Trump.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top