Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#1]
They were probably all doing lines of coke in there. He figured after she did a few lines of coke she would give him head in one of the bathroom stalls.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:44:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We had a guy in my fraternity who was an all state wrestler and college wrestler and although he was only like 5"5" tall, I saw him on a number of occasions put drunk guys who were over six feet tall into submission within a matter of seconds.

View Quote

Yeah.  That word I made bold in your post might have something to do with that.  How did he do against larger guys that weren't chemically impaired?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:44:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

fat...sure

unskilled? when did I say that?
View Quote

You did say 240 with single digit fat percentage. So fat or physique competitor?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:44:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yeah, she "elbowed" her way around a champion MMA fighter and escaped.  Okay.
View Quote
Not only that, she was able to get past the security that moments earlier weren't allowing her to leave.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Bas Rutten kick my ass? Yes

That little dude...lol no
View Quote

Bruce Lee was smaller.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:54:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yeah.  That word I made bold in your post might have something to do with that.  How did he do against larger guys that weren't chemically impaired?
View Quote

Have you ever grappled with a college wrestler?  It’s like fighting a chimpanzee, only one that’s practiced fighting for 10k hours.  

The combination of freakish strength, leverage, skill and intensity is difficult to deal with, regardless of their opponents size.

Against an untrained person, it’s easy money for the wrestler to tie up just about anyone.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:00:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Never liked him, wasn't upset when he broke his leg when someone checked a kick.
View Quote

This is the 2nd time Dustin beat his azz, if the ref wouldn’t have stopped him, could have been real bad for Conner.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Cz0vBFYxI&pp=ygUhZGFuaWVsIHBvaXJpZXIgdnMgY29ub3IgbWNncmVnb3Ig
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:09:57 PM EDT
[#8]
It’s MMA

Rape is implied
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Four pages of people outing themselves as not having been in an actual fight every in their life.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:21:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Video of Conor taking her to the bathroom.

Video
View Quote

Looks consensual to me. What did she think was going to happen in that bathroom?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:36:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

there's literally video of him grappling with the mountain and doing pretty good against him.  he's 6'-9" 400lbs. of pure muscle.

Good luck
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:36:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Guys a complete douche and waste of talent, but this whole thing sounds awful fishy to me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:37:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Looks consensual to me. What did she think was going to happen in that bathroom?
View Quote

She thought she was going to the Four Seasons Hotel.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Video has emerged of the moment Conor McGregor led his sexual assault accuser into the bathroom at the NBA Finals in Miami last week, and shows his entourage of security guarding the door while they were inside.

The MMA fighter, who is expecting his fourth child with his fiancée, has been accused of forcing the unnamed accuser to perform oral sex on him and attempting to sodomize her in the VIP men's bathroom at Game 4 of the NBA Finals last week in Miami.

In a statement on Friday, a spokesman for Miami Police Department told DailyMail.com: 'MPD’s Special Victims Unit is investigating a report that was filed Sunday, June 11, 2023.

'This is an open investigation so no additional information can be released at this time.'

A source close to McGregor said they will cooperate fully with the investigation. He insists the woman's claims are false and that she is only interested in money.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/16/15/72217729-12203215-image-m-23_1686926751310.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/16/15/72216627-12203215-image-m-6_1686925381740.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/16/15/72216625-12203215-image-m-2_1686925313877.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/16/15/72216623-12203215-image-m-4_1686925345355.jpg

The footage shows McGregor emerging from the bathroom then approaching the woman, taking her by the hand, and walking back towards the bathroom.

She follows him and they disappear behind the door.

McGregor's entourage of security guards is then shown blocking the entrance to the door.

His attorneys say the footage undermines the woman's original allegation that he and his security guards forced her into the restroom.

'The claimant’s lawyer now has changed her story. Mr. McGregor welcomes the investigation, which he firmly believes will show the claims against him are false.

'After not responding to the demand for money made by claimant’s counsel, she turned to the media to apply pressure.

'This is no more than a shakedown,' McGregor's attorney, Barbara R. Llanes, said, in a statement.

The accuser's attorney originally said he had 'forced' her into the bathroom, with the help of his security.

After the release of the video, she issued an updated statement saying the woman thought she was being led out of the venue to go to the Four Seasons, where he was staying.

'My client was under the belief they were leaving and going to the Four Seasons Hotel, as Conor had previously asked her to join him at his hotel room.'

She maintains that someone approached her and told her 'Conor told me to come get you.'

As she was walking out of the venue, she says McGregor took her by the hand into the restroom.

'My client believed they were leaving, but instead Conor took her into the restroom,' attorney Ariel Mitchell said.

Originally, she said in her letter: 'Mr. McGregor, aided and abetted by the NBA and Miami Heat Kaseya security, had the victim physically forced via security into the men’s bathroom, separating her from her friend and trapping her inside with Mr. McGregor and his security guard,' her letter said.

It went on to claim that he 'trapped' her in there - then forced himself on her.

Continued
View Quote

Go back to his hotel room? No problemo.

Sex in bathroom? How degrading. Waaaa!

?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:42:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It’s MMA

Rape is implied
View Quote

Ground and pound
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:45:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You did say 240 with single digit fat percentage. So fat or physique competitor?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

fat...sure

I am 60 lbsheavier now. just as strong, and I trained in TKD and Judo
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:46:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Bruce Lee was smaller.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bruce Lee was smaller.

Bruce Lee was a freak of nature, an anomoly if you will. McGregor is just Irish
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:50:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He always came off as being a world class dick head.

I would even say it to his face...what is the little manlet going to do about it? he;s like 5'9" 160....lmaoooo

all my previous lovers have been bigger than him

doubt he even could reach way up here to my face to try and knock me out....maybe offer him a step stool to fight?

lol
I don’t know you but he’d kick your ass. Let’s be real. He’s a professional fighter and a high level one at that. I’d buy the beer though when you’re done just to watch.

Some of the best fighters are around that height.

Mike Tyson is around his height...you could kick his ass huh?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

there's literally video of him grappling with the mountain and doing pretty good against him.  he's 6'-9" 400lbs. of pure muscle.

Good luck
View Quote

If I remember that video correctly he spent most of his time running away from him.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:56:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

But isn’t this like the third time for Conor? He’s either assaulting women or putting himself in situations where he can be easily accused. With that high of a profile that seems stupid at minimum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See... because men have adapted feminine traits (see the envy in this thread) we believe the #metoo accusations this time.

Guilty until proven innocent if we don't like you.

But isn’t this like the third time for Conor? He’s either assaulting women or putting himself in situations where he can be easily accused. With that high of a profile that seems stupid at minimum.

Famous guys Ike him literally have women throwing themselves at him,  trying to baby trap or relationship trap him NONSTOP..when it doesn't end how they want it to they false accuse.

Could be the 10th time and it wouldn't mean shit.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#21]
The amount of liberal acting #METOO  guys nowadays is gross.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I am with midcap on this one, he may be a professional but I worked with some guys that would snap that little fucker in half while eating a po-boy

He just has not found the "right dude" yet, but he will soon.

If you go back and look at the mascot punching, he hit him hard, did not try to pull the punch...
View Quote

Imagine thinking untrained people could beat a profession fighter, let alone a two time champ. Royce Gracie was destroying other fighters in the 90s with the same retarded views on fighting. Connor wouldn't even need to kick and punch, he could just use BJJ to snap limbs or put you to sleep. His leg kick alone would drop most people to their knees...

Go watch UFC 1-3 to see what would happen to your coworkers.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:00:04 PM EDT
[#23]
I’m not saying he did it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he did.

As for how oral sex can be forced? “Suck it or I’ll break your neck.” “I feel teeth, I kill you.” Not meaningless threats when you know the person making them can absolutely follow through.

Might be legit, might just be a shakedown. At least there’s evidence that something happened, as opposed to many false accusations where there’s no evidence whatsoever.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:01:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

As for how oral sex can be forced? “Suck it or I’ll break your neck.” “I feel teeth, I kill you.” Not meaningless threats when you know the person making them can absolutely follow through.

Might be legit, might just be a shakedown. At least there’s evidence that something happened, as opposed to many false accusations where there’s no evidence whatsoever.
View Quote

Then she elbowed a two time UFC champ and escaped? That would sound ridiculous if I said I did, let alone a women.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:02:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not to mention getting your dick bitten off.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#26]
On one side- Connor is famous for being a prick that thinks he can do whatever he wants, to whoever he wants, whenever he wants.  Sexual assault? Totally plausible.

On the other, accusing rich/famous males of sexual assault has become a for profit industry for certain females, who are content to make stuff up, sometimes after real sexual encounters.  “Believe all women” nonsense has made this problem worse.

Not nearly enough info to say either way at this point.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:08:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:18:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Then she elbowed a two time UFC champ and escaped? That would sound ridiculous if I said I did, let alone a women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What’s the point in continuing to hold her captive if he’s already gotten his rocks off?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:19:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What’s the point in continuing to hold her captive if he’s already gotten his rocks off?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn't get his rocks off.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:19:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Obviously I don’t know if these allegations are true but this clown probably deserves to be behind bars already.

He’s a feckin head case
View Quote

They say the same exact thing about trump, so keep that in mind.

Btw, both those guys (McGregor and trump) aren't exactly my favorite guys.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fat...sure

You're making the same mistake a lot of heavier guys do.

I'm not as small as McGregor, but back when I ran a Martial Arts Club in college (and already had years of competing in Sanshou and Muay Thai), we used to have a bodybuilder buddy who'd occasionally come and train with us. Like all big guys, his standard comment was, "All I need is one good hit".

After hearing that for the umpteenth time, I finally invited him to spar with me (we'd never sparred before. The only guys I usually sparred with in the club, were my 2 buddies who I knew were almost as fast as I was, and skilled enough to kind of hold their own, at least when we were sparring light to medium light contact. No one would spar with me heavy contact).

The big guy couldn't land a single strike. He'd also held the striking bag for me, when we were training punches and kicks, so he knew that even though he had ~50-60lbs of muscle on me, that I could hit harder than he could.

Therein, lies the crux of the issue. When someone can hit hard enough to KO their opponent, or break their jaw/face etc., then it comes down to who can land a solid hit first.

My buddy who was big and REALLY strong, could easily out lift me in the gym, but was significantly slower. I could easily land shots on him at will, while avoiding or stopping everything he tried to throw (and though this was only a striking session, he had no real grappling experience, while I did, so I had an even bigger advantage with takedowns/MMA).

When we ended the sparring session, I repeated something I'd told him before, "You can't hurt what you can't touch". He finally said, "I see what you've been trying to tell me all this time. You're fucking fast, man. Watching your speed when you spar with the other guys, and actually being up against it, are completely different".

Much as I dislike McGregor, his unconventional style does make it difficult to tag him. Do you think you can absorb headshots from him? At 320lbs, I guarantee you aren't quicker than he is.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:24:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He's in deep shit.

Conor McGregor sexual assault accuser gave bag of clothes to cops that she says has his DNA all over it after he 'forced her into oral sex then spat on her and himself' in men's VIP bathroom at NBA Finals

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186757-12199795-The_woman_s_attorney_tells_DailyMail_com_she_went_to_police_on_S-a-7_1686855505389.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186127-12199795-image-a-4_1686854873212.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186125-12199795-image-a-5_1686854883511.jpg

Continued
View Quote

Have we learned nothing of me allegations over the last decade? Ie kavanaugh and others.

All her spooge soaked outfit proves is she sucked him off. My guess is she didn't swallow and so he also spit... On her. That would be an assault, but not sexual assault. Completely speculating just like everyone else, and I also have no proof.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Of course if he did do this, they should throw the book at him. If he didn't, they should throw the book at her.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:32:42 PM EDT
[#34]
innocent until proven guilty no matter how much of a scumbag you think he is.
false accusations are a thing and sometimes it all boils down to a disagreement in price.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Four pages of people outing themselves as not having been in an actual fight every in their life.
View Quote

I'm 6'5" and 280 and don't pretend for a second that he couldn't kick kick my ass.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:45:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This guy is scum and I look forward to him going to prison due to his little dick syndrome.
View Quote

You don't like his personality, so he should be in prison?

Welcome, fellow freedom enthusiast.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:53:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Would they put him in gen pop in prison?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:58:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, larger guys who weren't chemically impaired honestly never picked a fight with him, so who knows?  

I haven't seen a lot of sober guys get into full on fights before.  The majority of real world fights I've witnessed is almost always been drunk dudes. To be fair though, my buddy was drunk as well so it was an even playing field in that regard.

I've trained in BJJ. My best friend is a BJJ Guru and has been into martial arts for over 35 years now with his own martial arts dojo/studio.  He's 5'11" and about 155 lbs. and I know for a fact that he can take down much larger guys including Division 1 football linemen, because I've seen him do it.  Now, granted that was sparring and not a fight to blood match, but given how one sided it was I'm fairly certain if the stakes had been real the result would have been the same.  

I'll grant you that size disparity will count, but only when the disparity is extreme in the case of a professional fighter and a non-professional.   That's my observed life experience after hanging out with a lot of toxic bar fighter types in my youth and from knowing personally professional fighters including one guy who actually just a few weeks ago had his first professional televised UFC fight (he lost, but still he made it to that level).   You may have a different opinion than me and that's fine, but you're not changing my mind because I've seen it live and in person just too many times.

Link Posted: 6/16/2023 2:59:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Conor McGregor vs The Mountain (Game of Thrones)

Watch him dance around for three minutes. He knows if the mountain got a good grab on him it would be game over. Weight classes exist for a reason.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 3:04:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I would even say it to his face...what is the little manlet going to do about it? he;s like 5'9" 160....lmaoooo

doubt he even could reach way up here to my face to try and knock me out....maybe offer him a step stool to fight?
View Quote

He would most likely beat you ass with little effort.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 3:07:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

@midcap

He's stealing one of yours!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Video of Conor taking her to the bathroom.

Video

@midcap

He's stealing one of yours!!

That fatty is the one accusing him?!
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 3:29:37 PM EDT
[#42]
People often mistake the weight that a fighter cuts down to to make their weight class for their normal walk-around weight, which in McGregor's case is 190 lbs, so he's not that small in actuality.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 3:35:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
I don’t know you but he’d kick your ass. Let’s be real. He’s a professional fighter and a high level one at that. I’d buy the beer though when you’re done just to watch.

Lol. That’s just dumb.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 3:37:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

He would most likely beat you ass with little effort.
View Quote

He strikes me as a person with low enough impulse control that he will eventually get killed either by someone meaner/stronger than him or someone with a gun or knife who doesn't feel like getting in a fist fight with an angry retarded leprechaun.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 3:48:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
Watch him dance around for three minutes. He knows if the mountain got a good grab on him it would be game over. Weight classes exist for a reason.
View Quote

Weight classes exist between professionals. Not between professional fighters and random individuals who spend a great majority of their time posting on the internet about chubby girls.

Midcap is not the fucking mountain who many have considered possibly the strongest human ever. Midcap gets his exercise porking fat girls. As big a dick as McGregor is, he would beat his ass. Get real, he’s a top tier professional fighter.

Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:00:00 PM EDT
[#46]
What the hell is going on in the world? That was clearly marked a men’s bathroom.
What’s next?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That "little dude" would be all over your self described shrek ass before you knew what happened, I've seen that play out several times.
View Quote

I've seen that a few times.  Saw a S. Korean Ranger go Tasmanian Devil on a huge guy that always walked around Bragg with a Ft Bragg Powerligting Team shirt on. Big guy started talking shit. Little Korean dude had his ass beat before the guy realized the first punch/kick combo was delivered.

A small guy in my platoon beat the shit out of a guy after hours in the barracks over a loud stereo. Little guy had the big guy in a choke hold in seconds.

No doubt McGregor is kind of a douche. But this will come out as consensual and the woman is looking to cash in. The "Believe All Women" crowd will be out in force.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Video has emerged of the moment Conor McGregor led his sexual assault accuser into the bathroom at the NBA Finals in Miami last week, and shows his entourage of security guarding the door while they were inside.

The MMA fighter, who is expecting his fourth child with his fiancée, has been accused of forcing the unnamed accuser to perform oral sex on him and attempting to sodomize her in the VIP men's bathroom at Game 4 of the NBA Finals last week in Miami.

In a statement on Friday, a spokesman for Miami Police Department told DailyMail.com: 'MPD’s Special Victims Unit is investigating a report that was filed Sunday, June 11, 2023.

'This is an open investigation so no additional information can be released at this time.'

A source close to McGregor said they will cooperate fully with the investigation. He insists the woman's claims are false and that she is only interested in money.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/16/15/72217729-12203215-image-m-23_1686926751310.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/16/15/72216627-12203215-image-m-6_1686925381740.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/16/15/72216625-12203215-image-m-2_1686925313877.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/16/15/72216623-12203215-image-m-4_1686925345355.jpg

The footage shows McGregor emerging from the bathroom then approaching the woman, taking her by the hand, and walking back towards the bathroom.

She follows him and they disappear behind the door.

McGregor's entourage of security guards is then shown blocking the entrance to the door.

His attorneys say the footage undermines the woman's original allegation that he and his security guards forced her into the restroom.

'The claimant’s lawyer now has changed her story. Mr. McGregor welcomes the investigation, which he firmly believes will show the claims against him are false.

'After not responding to the demand for money made by claimant’s counsel, she turned to the media to apply pressure.

'This is no more than a shakedown,' McGregor's attorney, Barbara R. Llanes, said, in a statement.

The accuser's attorney originally said he had 'forced' her into the bathroom, with the help of his security.

After the release of the video, she issued an updated statement saying the woman thought she was being led out of the venue to go to the Four Seasons, where he was staying.

'My client was under the belief they were leaving and going to the Four Seasons Hotel, as Conor had previously asked her to join him at his hotel room.'

She maintains that someone approached her and told her 'Conor told me to come get you.'

As she was walking out of the venue, she says McGregor took her by the hand into the restroom.

'My client believed they were leaving, but instead Conor took her into the restroom,' attorney Ariel Mitchell said.

Originally, she said in her letter: 'Mr. McGregor, aided and abetted by the NBA and Miami Heat Kaseya security, had the victim physically forced via security into the men’s bathroom, separating her from her friend and trapping her inside with Mr. McGregor and his security guard,' her letter said.

It went on to claim that he 'trapped' her in there - then forced himself on her.

Continued
View Quote

LOL…but she was willing to go to his hotel room?

Just a groupie looking for some cash.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I've not met McGregor.  I have met Chuck Liddell who wasn't much bigger.

(After looking up his wiki...damn, he seemed a lot smaller than 6'2", 205 when I met him.  That's about my size, and I remember Liddell being smaller than me. Memory, whaadya gonna do?  Quite a bit bigger than McGregor, it looks like.)

Anyway, dude did not have an "Off" switch, and I would want nothing at all to do with him in a fight (besides hope he was on my side).
View Quote

Athletes, like celebrities, frequently fudge their heights and weights.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:18:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top