BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Athletes, like celebrities, frequently fudge their heights and weights.
View Quote
Athletes who do public weigh-ins before every fight?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:27:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Some of the best fighters are around that height.

Mike Tyson is around his height...you could kick his ass huh?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He always came off as being a world class dick head.

I would even say it to his face...what is the little manlet going to do about it? he;s like 5'9" 160....lmaoooo

all my previous lovers have been bigger than him

doubt he even could reach way up here to my face to try and knock me out....maybe offer him a step stool to fight?

lol
I don’t know you but he’d kick your ass. Let’s be real. He’s a professional fighter and a high level one at that. I’d buy the beer though when you’re done just to watch.

Bas Rutten kick my ass? Yes

That little dude...lol no

lol try 5'10" 220 of lean mass. for Iron mike.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:28:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If I remember that video correctly he spent most of his time running away from him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

there's literally video of him grappling with the mountain and doing pretty good against him.  he's 6'-9" 400lbs. of pure muscle.

Good luck

If I remember that video correctly he spent most of his time running away from him.

that's all he did, because guess what.....if you let someone that can just fucking yeet 170 lbs around the ring, you are going to have a bad day.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:28:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I read that he just jammed his tongue down her throat.

Her story is that security separated her from her friend and then wouldn't let her leave the bathroom (scene of the crime).
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:29:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
First he sent the mascot to the ER and now this…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/0FAA5DD8-506B-4C4E-AA32-C0419FB8DDB9_jpe-2852506.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/5EC005C4-E239-4DA7-A8B8-872C79C04813_jpe-2852494.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/5D1B824F-AE02-447E-A3CA-55FE1F76420A_png-2852497.JPG
View Quote

Dude has been very busy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:32:53 PM EDT
[#6]
He strikes me as a rather rapey, poor impulse control fellow...I wouldn't be surprised

But based on what little evidence there is along with only going civil, makes me a little suspect of her claims. Guess we'll see as the case develops
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You're making the same mistake a lot of heavier guys do.

I'm not as small as McGregor, but back when I ran a Martial Arts Club in college (and already had years of competing in Sanshou and Muay Thai), we used to have a bodybuilder buddy who'd occasionally come and train with us. Like all big guys, his standard comment was, "All I need is one good hit".

After hearing that for the umpteenth time, I finally invited him to spar with me (we'd never sparred before. The only guys I usually sparred with in the club, were my 2 buddies who I knew were almost as fast as I was, and skilled enough to kind of hold their own, at least when we were sparring light to medium light contact. No one would spar with me heavy contact).

The big guy couldn't land a single strike. He'd also held the striking bag for me, when we were training punches and kicks, so he knew that even though he had ~50-60lbs of muscle on me, that I could hit harder than he could.

Therein, lies the crux of the issue. When someone can hit hard enough to KO their opponent, or break their jaw/face etc., then it comes down to who can land a solid hit first.

My buddy who was big and REALLY strong, could easily out lift me in the gym, but was significantly slower. I could easily land shots on him at will, while avoiding or stopping everything he tried to throw (and though this was only a striking session, he had no real grappling experience, while I did, so I had an even bigger advantage with takedowns/MMA).

When we ended the sparring session, I repeated something I'd told him before, "You can't hurt what you can't touch". He finally said, "I see what you've been trying to tell me all this time. You're fucking fast, man. Watching your speed when you spar with the other guys, and actually being up against it, are completely different".

Much as I dislike McGregor, his unconventional style does make it difficult to tag him. Do you think you can absorb headshots from him? At 320lbs, I guarantee you aren't quicker than he is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fat...sure

unskilled? when did I say that?

You did say 240 with single digit fat percentage. So fat or physique competitor?

I am 60 lbsheavier now. just as strong, and I trained in TKD and Judo

I'm not as small as McGregor, but back when I ran a Martial Arts Club in college (and already had years of competing in Sanshou and Muay Thai), we used to have a bodybuilder buddy who'd occasionally come and train with us. Like all big guys, his standard comment was, "All I need is one good hit".

After hearing that for the umpteenth time, I finally invited him to spar with me (we'd never sparred before. The only guys I usually sparred with in the club, were my 2 buddies who I knew were almost as fast as I was, and skilled enough to kind of hold their own, at least when we were sparring light to medium light contact. No one would spar with me heavy contact).

The big guy couldn't land a single strike. He'd also held the striking bag for me, when we were training punches and kicks, so he knew that even though he had ~50-60lbs of muscle on me, that I could hit harder than he could.

Therein, lies the crux of the issue. When someone can hit hard enough to KO their opponent, or break their jaw/face etc., then it comes down to who can land a solid hit first.

My buddy who was big and REALLY strong, could easily out lift me in the gym, but was significantly slower. I could easily land shots on him at will, while avoiding or stopping everything he tried to throw (and though this was only a striking session, he had no real grappling experience, while I did, so I had an even bigger advantage with takedowns/MMA).

When we ended the sparring session, I repeated something I'd told him before, "You can't hurt what you can't touch". He finally said, "I see what you've been trying to tell me all this time. You're fucking fast, man. Watching your speed when you spar with the other guys, and actually being up against it, are completely different".

Much as I dislike McGregor, his unconventional style does make it difficult to tag him. Do you think you can absorb headshots from him? At 320lbs, I guarantee you aren't quicker than he is.

You are 100% correct. No way I'd knock him out....I never was a great striker at all which is odd for being trained in TKD where you break the stupid boards and shit. What I do have going for me against a smaller person is that eventually they will have to get close to me, then I can grab them. If I can grab them, I can fucking yeet them out the ring. Sure while I am grabbing them, they are going to be punching the fuck out of me, but guess what. That shit doesn't phase me, I can't tell you how many times I got fucking hit in the face with fist and things like 8 lb nailers in the head. Me and my dad and my grand pa have a genetic defeect where our skulls are actually about 30% thicker than a normal persons. My grand pa got hit in the head with dripp pipe while ruogh necking, basically cut his knee off but he just needed stiches, never blacked out, My dad hit a oak tree head on with a MC, never blacked out. I hit my head hard enough on a side window to break it in an auto accident, never blacked out.

So....that would be my strategy.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:33:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fat...sure

You did say 240 with single digit fat percentage. So fat or physique competitor?

Weight classes between pros are there for a reason.  That doesn’t mean an elite little dude won’t kick the shit out of a regular person that’s bigger.

I’ve watched it happen. It was pretty funny. Little fast dudes with years of grappling experience are slippery.

My money is on Connor in that fight.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:35:52 PM EDT
[#9]
So apparently the venue or someone released footage showing McGregor speaking to and then leading the woman into the restroom by the hand. Security was gathered in that area but it doesn’t look like they’re posted at the bathroom door.

Her attorney says her story changed because she was drunk at that point and can’t remember anything clearly.

At this point it appears as a cash grab.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/6/16/23763290/video-shows-conor-mcgregor-alleged-rape-victim-enter-washroom-at-miami-heat-game-legal-team-responds
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:37:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So apparently the venue or someone released footage showing McGregor speaking to and then leading the woman into the restroom by the hand. Security was gathered in that area but it doesn’t look like they’re posted at the bathroom door.

Her attorney says her story changed because she was drunk at that point and can’t remember anything clearly.

At this point it’s clearly a cash grab.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/6/16/23763290/video-shows-conor-mcgregor-alleged-rape-victim-enter-washroom-at-miami-heat-game-legal-team-responds
View Quote

Don't care he is a Irish Citizen not an american, would you think the Irish people would side with a Yank in a similar situation over there?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:37:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Sounds more like she is realizing after the fact that if she acts like a whore and gets treated like a whore she can blackmail like a whore.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 5:15:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You are 100% correct. No way I'd knock him out....I never was a great striker at all which is odd for being trained in TKD where you break the stupid boards and shit. What I do have going for me against a smaller person is that eventually they will have to get close to me, then I can grab them. If I can grab them, I can fucking yeet them out the ring. Sure while I am grabbing them, they are going to be punching the fuck out of me, but guess what. That shit doesn't phase me, I can't tell you how many times I got fucking hit in the face with fist and things like 8 lb nailers in the head. Me and my dad and my grand pa have a genetic defeect where our skulls are actually about 30% thicker than a normal persons. My grand pa got hit in the head with dripp pipe while ruogh necking, basically cut his knee off but he just needed stiches, never blacked out, My dad hit a oak tree head on with a MC, never blacked out. I hit my head hard enough on a side window to break it in an auto accident, never blacked out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fat...sure

But fighters don't aim for your skull (where they're more likely to break their hands), they aim for your jaw or face, where they're much more likely to knock you out (or even break your jaw, maxillofacial or orbital bones etc.), where the thickness of your skull doesn't matter.

The other thing that holds true, is that strikers with fast hands, can take down bigger guys, because they can get them out of position for takedowns.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 5:34:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your delusion is bigger than your preferred female body type.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 5:58:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I read that he just jammed his tongue down her throat.

Her story is that security separated her from her friend
and then wouldn't let her leave the bathroom (scene of the crime).
View Quote
That part actually actually seems plausible from what was caught in video.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:10:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That "little dude" would be all over your self described shrek ass before you knew what happened, I've seen that play out several times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would even say it to his face...what is the little manlet going to do about it? he;s like 5'9" 160....lmaoooo

doubt he even could reach way up here to my face to try and knock me out....maybe offer him a step stool to fight?

lol
I don’t know you but he’d kick your ass. Let’s be real. He’s a professional fighter and a high level one at that. I’d buy the beer though when you’re done just to watch.

That "little dude" would be all over your self described shrek ass before you knew what happened, I've seen that play out several times.

For those of us old enough to remember,
Muay Thai fighter Benny "The Jet" Urquidez
was only 5'-6" 145 lbs.  His career record
was 63-1-1 with 57 knockouts. Held six
world titles in five weight divisions.

Back in the 70's it was reported as part of
his own training method, Benny would search
out and engage 4-5 person street fights and
lay waste to them all.

Now at the age of 70, I still think he would
pummel Lucky Charms McGregor.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:11:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Welp, that shows that its bullshit.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:26:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He's in deep shit.

Conor McGregor sexual assault accuser gave bag of clothes to cops that she says has his DNA all over it after he 'forced her into oral sex then spat on her and himself' in men's VIP bathroom at NBA Finals

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186757-12199795-The_woman_s_attorney_tells_DailyMail_com_she_went_to_police_on_S-a-7_1686855505389.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186127-12199795-image-a-4_1686854873212.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186125-12199795-image-a-5_1686854883511.jpg

Continued
View Quote
Security "forced" her into the men's room.
He "stuck his tongue" down her throat.
He forced his limp dick "down her throat".
He ripped her pants trying to sodomize her.

something in that story isn't adding up.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Uh huh .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

at single digit body fat I am 240

Uh huh .
Yeah, I'm not sure which is less believable, the fantasy he'd snap McGregor in half, or the 240 lbs. single-digit body fat.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:28:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Midcap, I love your sense of humor and always enjoy your post. You seem like a super cool chap I'd love to hang out with. But give it a rest. These high level fighters are in a whole other world when it comes to this type of combat. I had multiple friends who trained in MMA and fought competitively. They trained under folks like George Gurgel and Rich Franklin. They were damn good but never went pro, just had their fun in the amateur circuit. I'm a fella that's known to handle himself. Those dudes absolutely rolled me. I'd wager they'd roll you too. Sparring and training is not quite the same as full blown competition. McGregor is an absolute assclown, this we know. But I'd gladly bet the farm he'd destroy you. The difference between elite level fighters and "I trained xyz and am this big" is night and day. Please, just let it go. If you haven't got in the cage and thrown down with focused, high level, dyed in the wool pros, you would be in for an absolute clinic. I like you bud, but some local classes and size don't equal the levels of skill and power that these guys have. It's uncanny. You're a car guy. I know some guys that build race cars that are absolute works of art. They aren't hanging with a top fueler. It's just another level.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:31:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Me and my dad and my grand pa have a genetic defeect where our skulls are actually about 30% thicker than a normal persons.

I hit my head hard enough on a side window to break it in an auto accident,
View Quote

Well, that explains a lot of things about you.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:31:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How do you force someone to give a bj..??

Wouldnt teeth and bite force be the Victor here ??
View Quote

Negative I’ve handled rapes where it was forced and normally the victim has other trauma. Bruises, Strangulation, and such
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:32:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Whore looking for a payday…. If she is not on the floor watching the game, she’s there for nothing but money.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:36:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

He would put you in a coma before you even set your beer down next to your 8th chilidog.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:39:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sounds more like she is realizing after the fact that if she acts like a whore and gets treated like a whore she can blackmail like a whore.
View Quote

Remember when Kobe got accused of rape. He fell into the same trap.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 6:46:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He's in deep shit.

Conor McGregor sexual assault accuser gave bag of clothes to cops that she says has his DNA all over it after he 'forced her into oral sex then spat on her and himself' in men's VIP bathroom at NBA Finals

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186757-12199795-The_woman_s_attorney_tells_DailyMail_com_she_went_to_police_on_S-a-7_1686855505389.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186127-12199795-image-a-4_1686854873212.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186125-12199795-image-a-5_1686854883511.jpg

Continued
View Quote

Shoved a flaccid penis, down her throat, against her will? How does that work?

Story makes little sense, even if you accept a broad conspiracy among all of the security.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

So around his height just like I said.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 8:28:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I now understand you a bit better
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 8:35:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
Watch him dance around for three minutes. He knows if the mountain got a good grab on him it would be game over. Weight classes exist for a reason.
View Quote

It looks like they are just playing around.

Why on earth wouldn't he dance around and make that giant gas, before engaging?
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 8:37:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fat...sure

You'd die.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 8:38:29 PM EDT
[#31]
I sparred a pro boxer once, a 160 lb clubfighter, and just couldn't touch him.

I'd previously seen some grainy old VHS recordings of some of his fights and he looked like a crude slugger when facing pros, but against me he was like:

https://boxrec.com/en/box-pro/49218
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 8:40:38 PM EDT
[#32]
At the end of the day - what the video shows is an Irishman leading an extremely obese black chick into the bathroom for a supposed BJ.

These aren't the jokes I remember about the Irish from my childhood but maybe it's time to start updating them.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 8:46:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

there's literally video of him grappling with the mountain and doing pretty good against him.  he's 6'-9" 400lbs. of pure muscle.

Good luck

And being really surprised at how fast and quick the big guy could move.  You could see in the video, McGregor trying some feint and trying to circle around.  Bjornsson cut down the angle, started closing, and you could see the, "Oh shit, that ain't workin'," start in McGregor's eyes.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 9:27:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's cute that you think weight means shit.

Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:20:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Have you ever grappled with a college wrestler?  It’s like fighting a chimpanzee, only one that’s practiced fighting for 10k hours.  

The combination of freakish strength, leverage, skill and intensity is difficult to deal with, regardless of their opponents size.

Against an untrained person, it’s easy money for the wrestler to tie up just about anyone.
View Quote

As Mike Tyson once said, "Everybody got a plan - 'til they get punched in the mouth."
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 11:34:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

He would absolutely knock  you the fuck out

He is a scumbag.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 12:17:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean doesn't every fighting organization think that?
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 4:23:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Conor McGregor sexual assault accuser is seen sitting next to UFC star at Miami nightclub minutes AFTER she claims he molested her in a bathroom, as her lawyer argues new clip supports her allegations

Video

According to the woman's attorney, Ariel Mitchell, the video shows her client and McGregor were 'visibly awkwardly interacting with each other.'

She claims that this was a stark contrast to how they were interacting prior to the bathroom encounter.

'My client has always stated that there would be video of before and after, and in those videos she emphasized that the difference in the interactions between them would be visibly noticeable,' Mitchell said in a statement to TMZ Sports.

'This again is another video that supports what my client has been saying and supports what she told the police since the inception of this incident.'

McGregor has vehemently denied the allegation - his attorney saying that the clip further proving the claims are false.

'While the claimant's story has changed yet again our account of the evening has never changed,' Barbara R. Llanes said in a statement.

'This video only reinforces our position. We look forward to the swift conclusion of the investigation.'

Another video obtained by the outlet shows McGregor and the woman interacting at the club throughout the evening.

He's seen flexing with the woman standing beside him as music can be heard blaring in the background.

In another video, the MMA fighter is seen leading the woman into a bathroom where she claims he molested her.

Mitchell has slammed McGregor's response to the allegations stating her client won't be 'intimidated, shamed or bullied.'

Mitchell said that their response is no surprise and a 'standard statement that almost every abuser makes when responding to these types of allegations.'

In a statement on Friday, a spokesman for Miami Police Department told DailyMail.com: 'MPD's Special Victims Unit is investigating a report that was filed Sunday, June 11, 2023.

'This is an open investigation so no additional information can be released at this time.'

Ariel Mitchell, the lawyer of a woman who has accused MMA fighter Conor McGregor of sexual assault, has slammed his response to the allegations stating her client won't be 'intimidated, shamed or bullied'

McGregor and his fiancée Dee Devlin alongside their three children; Conor Jr, Croia and Rian. He announced earlier this week that they are expecting their fourth child together

More
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#39]
She reminds me of this girl.

Smokey's Girl (Scene from 'Friday')

Link Posted: 6/17/2023 4:37:28 PM EDT
[#40]
She looks like she has "Midcap enhancements"
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 4:46:47 PM EDT
[#41]

Damn he likes them thicc.  Look at that fupa.  He'll never live that down.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 4:51:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

The anger makes sense now, manlets moving in on his action.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 5:35:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Do people who were just raped usually go hang out with their attacker at a club shortly after?? Just wondering.

Heifer tryin to get paid. Nothing else.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 5:45:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

NOW I know why he wants/thinks he can beat him, he took one of his whales.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 7:04:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Connor McBigguns
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top