BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 10:34:31 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's that you seem to embellish things. Your a drama queen.

When everyone of your dealings with the popo end up ugly there is a common denominator.

You.

I find it amazing that there are 100s of 1000s of people who deal with police every day without issues. But with you, it is different. I wonder why.

I was a complete hellion until I joined the military and some while enlisted for 6 yrs. Funny though I never had any negative dealings with cops.

View Quote

You have a very active imagination.  

I posted like two sentences.  There wasn't room for embellishment or drama.  Your little DV theory on the other hand...

Perhaps all of my interactions have been negative because I don't seek out interactions with them.  I haven't spoken to a police officer on the job in at least fifteen years and that's just fine with me.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 10:36:12 AM EDT
[#2]
You know...  the "where ya headed" question has never really bothered me.

I know what it is.  I know the LE knows what it is.

My answer is usually somewhere along the lines of "to <next town down the highway>."

At that point, i figure Mr. LE knows that I know what the question is.  We've done our dance.  And the stop is over.

Generally that's been my experience.  Save one, which i've posted about before.

/shrug.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 10:51:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I  know somone seeking a confrontation when I see one and I've never worn a uniform in my life.      It's pretty damn obvious you have too much free time alone in that basement.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In watching the videos it seems strange the person recording would say "no questions" when asked questions and then ask the cop questions and expect an answer.

Do not presume to know what the person expects.

I  know somone seeking a confrontation when I see one and I've never worn a uniform in my life.      It's pretty damn obvious you have too much free time alone in that basement.

I'd rather see someone seek confrontation, then start one and crawfish on it. Your "gun flipper" thread is alive and well, and everyone is curious as to why you refuse to go back to it since you got called on your bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 10:55:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I posted like two sentences.  There wasn't room for embellishment or drama.  Your little DV theory on the other hand...

Perhaps all of my interactions have been negative because I don't seek out interactions with them.  I haven't spoken to a police officer on the job in at least fifteen years and that's just fine with me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's that you seem to embellish things. Your a drama queen.

When everyone of your dealings with the popo end up ugly there is a common denominator.
You.
I find it amazing that there are 100s of 1000s of people who deal with police every day without issues. But with you, it is different. I wonder why.

I was a complete hellion until I joined the military and some while enlisted for 6 yrs. Funny though I never had any negative dealings with cops.

BS
Here is what you said.
"It's pretty shocking when your entire experience with the police is three police cruisers stopping your teenaged self on the way home from work at 9 pm, because being out that late is suspicious behavior. Or a cop showing up and threatening you with a disturbing the peace charge because your neighbor, half a mile away called to complain that you were cutting wood on a Saturday afternoon. Or you were threatened with a disturbing the peace charge if you didn't decide to let things slide after you called the police when someone pepper sprayed your leashed dog or hurled a beer bottle at your car as you were driving by. Or got pulled over after stopping at a stop sign and were told you blew through it at at least 30 mph. Or a cop shows up and demands to talk to every single person in the house after every single house on the street suddenly and mysteriously calls 911 and doesn't say anything."

Yeah common denominator.

As for your embellishment/drama queen, you also posted a link that you called
"Cop tosses football. Entire nation stunned."

When the actual link was called a heartwarming video etc etc.

You're a troll plain and simple.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ever hear of internal affairs???

Majority of cops terminated from my agency in last year were as a direct result of IA investigating citizen complaints.  A GOOD cop hates a BAD cop worse than any citizen ever will.
View Quote

I've heard this a lot.  Never seen any actual evidence of it though.  Just circle the wagons.  Hey man it could be any of us next time!
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

BS

Here is what you said.

"It's
pretty shocking when your entire experience with the police is three
police cruisers stopping your teenaged self on the way home from work at
9 pm, because being out that late is suspicious behavior. Or a cop
showing up and threatening you with a disturbing the peace charge
because your neighbor, half a mile away called to complain that you were
cutting wood on a Saturday afternoon. Or you were threatened with a
disturbing the peace charge if you didn't decide to let things slide
after you called the police when someone pepper sprayed your leashed dog
or hurled a beer bottle at your car as you were driving by. Or got
pulled over after stopping at a stop sign and were told you blew through
it at at least 30 mph. Or a cop shows up and demands to talk to every
single person in the house after every single house on the street
suddenly and mysteriously calls 911 and doesn't say anything."

Yeah common denominator.

View Quote

But the entire nation was stunned.

I must have seen it half a dozen times on the news and a dozen more on the internet in general.  People talked about it more than the last dog shooting.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So your not so much against expectations, your more anti-communication.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well if your asking a question, would you expect and answer?

No. And I expect some questions not to be answered, such as, "Why are you detaining me?"

I don't travel on highways to communicate with goons out to do me harm, I travel to get from point A to point B. (Or in the case of motorcycling, to enjoy the ride.)

Quoted:
Quoted:

Majority of cops terminated from my agency in last year were as a direct result of IA investigating citizen complaints.  A GOOD cop hates a BAD cop worse than any citizen ever will.

I've heard this a lot.  Never seen any actual evidence of it though.  Just circle the wagons.  Hey man it could be any of us next time!

There are no good cops at roadblocks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:11:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

" I know you want to get going and have expressed a desire to leave. you are free to go, but before you do, here is a list of possible
traffic conditions in the county
"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a wonderful thing.  Everybody should assert their rights.

It's none of your business where I'm coming from or where I'm going.

I stopped a guy the other day for a minor equipment violation, brake light out.  Explained to the gentleman why I stopped him and per policy I couldn't simply release him with a verbal warning, that I would have to write him a written warning.  

Well after I got finished and handed him his warning, I politely asked him where he was going.  He politely told me he didn't wish to answer any questions and asked if he was free to leave. I told him yes, and watched as he made a left turn onto a road that's about 15 miles long on an island with no side streets that was closed at the 14mile point because of a bad accident Troopers were working.  

Could have saved the guy 30 minutes as well as some gas.  All well

Except that you didn't need to know where he was headed to inform him of that road closure.  

" I know you want to get going and have expressed a desire to leave. you are free to go, but before you do, here is a list of possible
"

On a Fooking Island? I do wonder why they didn't have that road closed till the accident was cleared.......
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:12:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want evidence?? Okay

Item #1

Item 2

Item 3

A simple google search is all that's needed for evidence.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:13:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I must have seen it half a dozen times on the news and a dozen more on the internet in general.  People talked about it more than the last dog shooting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BS
Here is what you said.
"It's pretty shocking when your entire experience with the police is three police cruisers stopping your teenaged self on the way home from work at 9 pm, because being out that late is suspicious behavior. Or a cop showing up and threatening you with a disturbing the peace charge because your neighbor, half a mile away called to complain that you were cutting wood on a Saturday afternoon. Or you were threatened with a disturbing the peace charge if you didn't decide to let things slide after you called the police when someone pepper sprayed your leashed dog or hurled a beer bottle at your car as you were driving by. Or got pulled over after stopping at a stop sign and were told you blew through it at at least 30 mph. Or a cop shows up and demands to talk to every single person in the house after every single house on the street suddenly and mysteriously calls 911 and doesn't say anything."

Yeah common denominator.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

On a Fooking Island? I do wonder why they didn't have that road closed till the accident was cleared.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a wonderful thing.  Everybody should assert their rights.

It's none of your business where I'm coming from or where I'm going.

I stopped a guy the other day for a minor equipment violation, brake light out.  Explained to the gentleman why I stopped him and per policy I couldn't simply release him with a verbal warning, that I would have to write him a written warning.  

Well after I got finished and handed him his warning, I politely asked him where he was going.  He politely told me he didn't wish to answer any questions and asked if he was free to leave. I told him yes, and watched as he made a left turn onto a road that's about 15 miles long on an island with no side streets that was closed at the 14mile point because of a bad accident Troopers were working.  

Could have saved the guy 30 minutes as well as some gas.  All well

Except that you didn't need to know where he was headed to inform him of that road closure.  

"

He could have gone straight and gotten onto the beach, could have made a right into the village or the jetties fishing area, could have made a U-Turn.  

Why wasn't road closed? From 1-14 mile mark there are some homes as well as entrances to the beach.  

I'm sorry for not setting up a roadblock questioning everyone that was making a left turn.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:17:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You want evidence?? Okay

Item #1

Item 2

Item 3

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want evidence?? Okay

Item #1

Item 2

Item 3

None of those cases were a result of other cops (who hate bad cops, after all) helping rid their practice of the bad cops.  They were results of testimony by victims and surveillance footage.

You say nobody hates bad cops like good cops, but in reality, other cops will be uncooperative in pursuing such cases, and will rally.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have. In fact, I can only think of one cop at my wife's agency that lost his job last year under other circumstances. He was concealing uncontrolled diabetes and totaled several patrol cars in one incident.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:21:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Douches can be found everywhere, regardless of what side of the blue line they stand on.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:21:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I don't travel on highways to communicate with goons out to do me harm, I travel to get from point A to point B. (Or in the case of motorcycling, to enjoy the ride.)

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well if your asking a question, would you expect and answer?

No. And I expect some questions not to be answered, such as, "Why are you detaining me?"

Can I ask the reasoning for wiring up multiple cameras in your vehicle? Is the intent to go to every checkpoint you hear about and capture it on video? I've never seen anyone wire up their vehicle like that, but I've never seen a checkpoint before either.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:22:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

None of those cases were a result of other cops (who hate bad cops, after all) helping rid their practice of the bad cops.  They were results of testimony by victims and surveillance footage.

You say nobody hates bad cops like good cops, but in reality, other cops will be uncooperative in pursuing such cases, and will rally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want evidence?? Okay

Item #1

Item 2

Item 3

Not what you asked in response to my statement.

Here's one Case a simple google case turned up
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:26:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You know...  the "where ya headed" question has never really bothered me.

I know what it is.  I know the LE knows what it is.

My answer is usually somewhere along the lines of "to <next town down the highway>."

At that point, i figure Mr. LE knows that I know what the question is.  We've done our dance.  And the stop is over.

Generally that's been my experience.  Save one, which i've posted about before.

/shrug.
View Quote

He really doesn't care where you are going. Someone who is evasive or stumbles for an answer gets closer attention. People who are not up to something have no trouble giving that answer. Someone who isn't honest usually has a real problem articulating what they are doing and where they are headed. The officer is also listening for any slurring when speaking and a lot of other things.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:33:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Really? Is that hard at all?

Worst case the driver just rolls up the window and drives off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is a couple of pages back, but what the hell:

Officer: where you headed?
Driver: Nunya.
Officer: OK
Driver: Am I free to go?
Officer: Sure, the road ahead on the left had an accident and I don't know if it's cleared up or not.
Driver: Oh, thanks. Well hopefully it's finished by the time I get there.
Officer: Ok. Have a nice day.
Driver: You too officer.

How was the officer supposed to tell the driver it was a dead end after the driver had driven away?

is it that hard to roll your window down all the way when the officer is talking to you? or to say where you are going?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:35:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Can I ask the reasoning for wiring up multiple cameras in your vehicle? Is the intent to go to every checkpoint you hear about and capture it on video? I've never seen anyone wire up their vehicle like that, but I've never seen a checkpoint before either.   [/span]
View Quote

He's hoping for a payday. Plain and simple...

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:40:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:45:33 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Started watching the first vid.

It is generally not gonna be the best day when you start off being a dick to the police.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:47:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:48:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:48:58 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Douches can be found everywhere, regardless of what side of the blue line they stand on.

View Quote
That's for damn sure.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:49:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I gotta tell ya'll I haven't seen a roadblock for any reason other then a traffic accident in 23 years. Where the fuck do you people find this drama?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
disinfecting sunlight.

Megawatts
Gigawatts

America, Fuck Yeah!

Fuuuuuuuck.

I hate road blocks.  I hate them with all of my being.

Why don't you love Mur'cuh, son? You want the terrists and dopers to win?

I gotta tell ya'll I haven't seen a roadblock for any reason other then a traffic accident in 23 years. Where the fuck do you people find this drama?

They can do DUI checkpoints here. They OSHP also has done a pull random people over at a vacant lot where 2 or 3 of them are checcking "if you car is safe" with nice little signs leading up to it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:49:53 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

is it that hard to roll your window down all the way when the officer is talking to you? or to say where you are going?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is a couple of pages back, but what the hell:

Officer: where you headed?

Driver: Nunya.

Officer: OK

Driver: Am I free to go?

Officer: Sure, the road ahead on the left had an accident and I don't know if it's cleared up or not.

Driver: Oh, thanks. Well hopefully it's finished by the time I get there.

Officer: Ok. Have a nice day.

Driver: You too officer.

How was the officer supposed to tell the driver it was a dead end after the driver had driven away?

Window down?  No problem.

Where I'm going?  That way [points finger forward]

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:49:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Wrong.

I have personally been involved with seeing an officer fired for his actions and attempts for being dishonest. If asked to testify in court I would. If asked to do a report I would. That wasn't needed though. He was fired in less than a week for his stupidity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong.

I have personally been involved with seeing an officer fired for his actions and attempts for being dishonest. If asked to testify in court I would. If asked to do a report I would. That wasn't needed though. He was fired in less than a week for his stupidity.

I'm extremely fortunate I haven't been put in that position.  Bottom line, I'm not going to loose my job because of something someone else did.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#28]
"I don't travel on highways to communicate with goons out to do me harm, I travel to get from point A to point B. (Or in the case of motorcycling, to enjoy the ride.)"

And you were harmed how?   In my state, any "road block" or "check point" (which is actually the correct term in my state as a road block is used to deny access), has to be advertised to the public, not sure about if this applies in your state.  In your travels have you considered choosing a different route if ones available and just not being stopped at the road block?  I mean you can stop and prepare your camera and narrative with what your going to do.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:54:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's funny.

Quoted:
 A GOOD cop hates a BAD cop worse than any citizen ever will.

why?

Because a cop is always at risk of being illegally detained, handcuffed, beaten, tased, jailed and railroaded in court by cops that lie.

Oops.. I think I got that backwards....
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

"I don't travel on highways to communicate with goons out to do me harm, I travel to get from point A to point B. (Or in the case of motorcycling, to enjoy the ride.)"

And you were harmed how?   In my state, any "road block" or "check point" (which is actually the correct term in my state as a road block is used to deny access), has to be advertised to the public, not sure about if this applies in your state.  In your travels have you considered choosing a different route if ones available and just not being stopped at the road block?  I mean you can stop and prepare your camera and narrative with what your going to do.
View Quote

California requires checkpoints to be advertised.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:56:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Can I ask the reasoning for wiring up multiple cameras in your vehicle?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

1. Previous threats to my life, limb, and property made by sworn LEOs.
2. Department policy and practice of contriving suspicion of intoxication.
3. Assault/battery of me by sworn LEOs.
4. Previous theft of property (notebook, camera) from my vehicle by sworn LEOs.
5. Possible Insurance claims (texters, road ragers, etc.).

Is the intent to go to every checkpoint you hear about and capture it on video?

No. I will never intentionally go to a roadblock without sniper support, or perhaps an armored car.

Fortunately I don't have to worry about running into one near my home because the local police stopped operating roadblocks because of me.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:58:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You want evidence?? Okay

Item #1

Item 2

Item 3

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want evidence?? Okay

Item #1

Item 2

Item 3

Isolated incidents?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You do know that works right? People get fired all the time from complaints.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you didn't call and complain?

You do know that works right? People get fired all the time from complaints.

Did anyone complain when the cops in LA shot up random cars in the middle of the street?

How many cops were fired over those incidents??
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:00:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

4.5 mi from my home, multiple times, returning from pistol matches
0.6 mi from my home, returning from dirt bike riding
1.5 mi from my home, returning from Home Depot and gassing up
~50 mi from my home, on a motorcycle ride, multiple times
hundreds of miles from my home, going to/from pistol and/or 3 gun matches in Arizona
hundreds of miles from my home, returning north from southern California
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

hundreds of miles from my home, going to/from pistol and/or 3 gun matches in Arizona

Wow... That's alot.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:00:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Hell of a commute from Syria.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell of a commute from Syria.

Snort
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:01:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I have never seen one.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
disinfecting sunlight.

Megawatts
Gigawatts

America, Fuck Yeah!

Fuuuuuuuck.

I have never seen one.  

me neither
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:01:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:01:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So they train to make you break the law or violate someones rights?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm videotaping, so I can obstruct and distract you, and encourage the guy being arrested to "kick your ass", and block traffic, and push officers off the guy being arrested.

Right?

Google  "copblock"   it's a  techinique they hold seminars to train for.   Just scumbags hoping for a payday.

So they train to make you break the law or violate someones rights?

STOP RESISTING!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Because a cop is always at risk of being illegally detained, handcuffed, beaten, tased, jailed and railroaded in court by cops that lie.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's funny.

Quoted:
 A GOOD cop hates a BAD cop worse than any citizen ever will.

why?

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:09:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I have never seen one.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
disinfecting sunlight.

Megawatts
Gigawatts

America, Fuck Yeah!

Fuuuuuuuck.

I have never seen one.  

OHHH Shit wait!!!! I take it back I have been through one and have seen it apparently, kinda, sorta.. When I was stationed at Ft Drum we went up to the thousand islands area to a bar to party. Some old rich fucker off his yacht at Capt Morgans tried to pick up on my wife, he thought we were just dating so smooth dude decides to buy me shoots of tequila to get me wasted. about $150 bucks into it my wife let's him know that we are married and he is giving me booze for nothing. Dude leaves pissed and I switch to Goldschlager. I don't drive home the wife does and I guess there was a sobriety check point. My wife said I was very verbose. I tried to get the cops to give me a breathalyser test to see how high I could score.  Good times. I forgot about that
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:10:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I'd rather see someone seek confrontation, then start one and crawfish on it. Your "gun flipper" thread is alive and well, and everyone is curious as to why you refuse to go back to it since you got called on your bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In watching the videos it seems strange the person recording would say "no questions" when asked questions and then ask the cop questions and expect an answer.

Do not presume to know what the person expects.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:12:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

OHHH Shit wait!!!! I take it back I have been through one and have seen it apparently, kinda, sorta.. When I was stationed at Ft Drum we went up to the thousand islands area to a bar to party. Some old rich fucker off his yacht at Capt Morgans tried to pick up on my wife, he thought we were just dating so smooth dude decides to buy me shoots of tequila to get me wasted. about $150 bucks into it my wife let's him know that we are married and he is giving me booze for nothing. Dude leaves pissed and I switch to Goldschlager. I don't drive home the wife does and I guess there was a sobriety check point. My wife said I was very verbose. I tried to get the cops to give me a breathalyser test to see how high I could score.  Good times. I forgot about that
View Quote

that is hilarious!
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No. I will never intentionally go to a roadblock without sniper support, or perhaps an armored car.

Fortunately I don't have to worry about running into one near my home because the local police stopped operating roadblocks because of me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is the intent to go to every checkpoint you hear about and capture it on video?

Wow you are too much!
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:13:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Wrong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong.

After all the talk about Internal Affairs.... you ever talk to IA about how easy it is to get cops to cooperate?  File a complaint that would rely on another officer's word on whether something was done wrong?  Good luck with anything coming of that.  It won't.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:14:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

that is hilarious!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that is hilarious!

My wife said the guy at our VIC called his supervisor over to see if he could give me one.

His boss said no
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:21:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:22:10 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Megawatts

Gigawatts

America, Fuck Yeah!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

disinfecting sunlight.

Megawatts

Gigawatts

America, Fuck Yeah!

Worthless tyrannical cocksuckers. I haven't read further down, i'm hoping there's a lawsuit pending. I know how it works though, the heat dies down and those pieces of shit get a promotion.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:22:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I have never had to deal with IA. It was pretty straight forward in my situation. I have seen other from different department fired for less.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong.

After all the talk about Internal Affairs.... you ever talk to IA about how easy it is to get cops to cooperate?  File a complaint that would rely on another officer's word on whether something was done wrong?  Good luck with anything coming of that.  It won't.

I have never had to deal with IA. It was pretty straight forward in my situation. I have seen other from different department fired for less.

You should talk to someone who's worked public corruption or internal affairs.  It might not be the answer you want to hear though.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:24:32 PM EDT
[#49]
If you want a confrontation badly enough, you will find one eventually.  This applies to dealing with people from all professions and all walks of life.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 12:31:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top