Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 9:41:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

OP, I have the same Secret Service CAT coin.  My other favorites are the United Arab Emerites Presidential Guard, and my units, the Old Guard.
" />
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 9:53:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I always thought the coin concept was gay.  If they had them when I was in our unit slogan of "Shot at and missed, shit on and hit" would have been cool.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:02:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I always thought the coin concept was gay.  If they had them when I was in our unit motto of "Shot at and missed, shit on and hit" would have been cool.
View Quote

Well it turns out some of the most important and bad ass mofos out there like them so much, they design a coin and have them made, I can understand how you would feel if the whole concept was foreign to you or you didn't rate one.

Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:15:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 10:21:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top