User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:23:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
oh this whole things is bullshit from beginning to the end

why charge for murder when manslaughter is more realistic charge?
because DA knows this will get him the votes from the public AND he'll never be able to prove it in court (this is a discussion all in itself)

second
watch the video closely. old lady is just fine until the cop enters her property. then look at her face when he asks for ID you can see the shift in her mentality to a confrontational mindset.

third
any cop worth his shit and has more than 1 brain cell knows old people are wild cards as they tend to not give a shit and be nuts. so why stand around and look for shit to bother her about when no prowler was found.

is it murder I dont think so.  manslaughter.....probably  voluntary vs involuntary...that's for the DA to decide

View Quote

I do agree that murder 1 seems like a bad charge.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Bingo!  Standard command overload...confusion tactic which gives excuse to get their funk on. Scream commands, issue, threats, and then point guns to cause subject to become overwhelmed, unable to process instructions properly, and react in a way that escalates the situation or provokes a response that's interpreted as resistance or a threat, thereby providing rationale for bang, bang, bang!

Much like shaver.  
   This cop might have been looking to file the PTSD, I can't sleep claim.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was inevitable she was going to throw it?  

More police creative writing on display.

She did throw it. So we can both admit she threw boiling water at the cop. So is your assertion that’s not going to cause serious bodily injury?

My assertion is that you are being creative with the facts.

This dude pressed the issue because he had to get an ID from the RP.  He then gave her nonsensical commands when she was obviously a little slow to process things.  Then he shot her because she didn't perfectly follow confusing instructions.  He put her into a fight or flight response after she moved the water like they said she could.

This is Shaver 2.0 and unfortunately it will probably go the same way because enough "reasonable officers" will shoot confused old ladies rather than walking away from their compulsion to get an ID.

Bingo!  Standard command overload...confusion tactic which gives excuse to get their funk on. Scream commands, issue, threats, and then point guns to cause subject to become overwhelmed, unable to process instructions properly, and react in a way that escalates the situation or provokes a response that's interpreted as resistance or a threat, thereby providing rationale for bang, bang, bang!

Much like shaver.  
   This cop might have been looking to file the PTSD, I can't sleep claim.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:28:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Keep doubling down.  Is there anything that would make you question this cop?   Did you see his past history?

He's probably committed more crimes than the poor lady he murdered.    Back the blue...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Creative with the fact she intentionally threw boiling hot water at a cop unprovoked.

Keep doubling down.  Is there anything that would make you question this cop?   Did you see his past history?

He's probably committed more crimes than the poor lady he murdered.    Back the blue...

Were allowed to take previous and speculative crimes into account when using force? Shit that’ll make my job much easier!
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:30:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I just imagine a self defense shooting scenario.

If someone comes at me with a boiling pot of water, can I shoot them or just back off?

I just can't see me drawing my firearm over granny with boiling pot of water, she isn't gonna outrun me.

Boiling water at best causes a scald/2nd degree burn, not quite deadly force. I can imagine me writing a sworn statement about me shooting a Afghan woman who charged me with a boiling pot of water.

I would have been fired and possibly sent to Leavenworth prison.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:30:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Can I throw boiling water on your face?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not seeing a threat of death or severe bodily injury.  Nothing even close.

Can I throw boiling water on your face?

Obviously not, but she was at a distance behind the counter. I wonder how realistic the threat was at that point

Seems like cop may have created the situation and justification when it didn't need to be so.

Even if technically legally he has no business being a cop. He is a bully.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:30:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That is an opinion and not a fact since the old lady can't share what her intent was.

I guess I'm surprised to learn that the difference between facts and opinions aren't covered in police training, but you learn something new every day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This dude pressed the issue because he had to get an ID from the RP.  He then gave her nonsensical commands when she was obviously a little slow to process things.  Then he shot her because she didn't perfectly follow confusing instructions.  He put her into a fight or flight response after she moved the water like they said she could.

This is Shaver 2.0 and unfortunately it will probably go the same way because enough "reasonable officers" will shoot confused old ladies rather than walking away from their compulsion to get an ID.

Creative with the fact she intentionally threw boiling hot water at a cop unprovoked.

That is an opinion and not a fact since the old lady can't share what her intent was.

I guess I'm surprised to learn that the difference between facts and opinions aren't covered in police training, but you learn something new every day.

You were so close.

Her intent is irrelevant. It’s subjective. The objective fact is she threw boiling water at a cop.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:38:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You were so close.

Her intent is irrelevant. It’s subjective. The objective fact is she threw boiling water at a cop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You were so close.

If intent was irrelevant and subjective why you you say "the fact she intentionally threw boiling hot water"?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:41:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Obviously not, but she was at a distance behind the counter. I wonder how realistic the threat was at that point

Seems like cop may have created the situation and justification when it didn't need to be so.

View Quote
I don't disagree that he shouldn't be a cop, he sounds like a complete shithead and a degenerate himself. I've still got to isolate the shooting from external factors. At the end of the day, she intended to cause great bodily harm to them, and they can't really operate on the assumption that she'll miss or has a weak throw. Because is she did hit them, they have no idea if she has other weapons, and it's a bit difficult to defend against a follow up stabbing when you've got burning water blinding your eyes.

Maybe she wouldn't have thrown it had they not pulled their guns, but they felt threatened, and she legitimized that threat by doing exactly what they were fearful that she would do.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:44:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Stupid charge, manslaughter at best.

Dumb shoot though.... Step the fuck back from her and let her calm down.  At worst you might get a few burns, and she gets an asswhoopin'.  

Whole thing is just senseless.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:48:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You were so close.

Her intent is irrelevant. It's subjective. The objective fact is she threw boiling water at a cop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You were so close.

Her intent is irrelevant. It's subjective. The objective fact is she threw boiling water at a cop.
Even if that were true, how bout self defense after this fine law enforcement officer threatens to murder her and draws and points his gun at her as punishment for uttering the words, "I rebuke you."?

This is after he instructed her to pick up the deadly pot of water by the way

"Yeah get that pot. We don't want a fire in here. I will shoot you in the fucking face DROP THE POT DROP THE POT!" bam bam bam
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:49:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Not guilty
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I just imagine a self defense shooting scenario.

If someone comes at me with a boiling pot of water, can I shoot them or just back off?

I just can't see me drawing my firearm over granny with boiling pot of water, she isn't gonna outrun me.

Boiling water at best causes a scald/2nd degree burn, not quite deadly force. I can imagine me writing a sworn statement about me shooting a Afghan woman who charged me with a boiling pot of water.

I would have been fired and possibly sent to Leavenworth prison.

View Quote

Not speaking to the video but not quite deadly force doesn’t equal not serious bodily injury. Serious Bodily Injury includes

(1) serious permanent disfigurement;

(2) unconsciousness;

(3) extreme pain;

(4) permanent or protracted loss or impairment of the function of a bodily member or organ; or

(5) loss of a fetus
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:00:14 PM EDT
[#13]
A lot of comments in here about how the cop said he was going to shoot her in the face.

You do understand that a lot of, if not most (all?), police departments have a policy that requires, if reasonable, that you provide a warning prior to using force?

It's the same reason that tasers have the "ARC" button: to demonstrate what is coming next if commands are not complied with in an attempt to gain compliance.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:00:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Even if that were true, how bout self defense after this fine law enforcement officer threatens to murder her and draws and points his gun at her as punishment for uttering the words, "I rebuke you."?

"Yeah get that pot. We don't want a fire in here. I will shoot you in the fucking face DROP THE POT DROP THE POT!" bam bam bam
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You were so close.

I’m not sure if people are really this dumb or trolling. All she had to do was nothing. You’re also assuming he was talking to her and not the other cop. It looks like the second cop moves to the kitchen and she runs past him. Then instead of turning the stove off, pouring the pot out or just putting it on a cold burner she grabs it and holds it. Then starts saying crazy shit about why they’re moving away. Still doesn’t leave it or set it down. She wasn’t really cooking anything which makes shit more suspicious. Then sets it down when challenged at gunpoint. She again doesn’t move away from it, doesn’t put her hands up doesn’t lay on the floor. She goes down and hides out of sight, then grabs the pot again and throws it when the cops move up to see her and see what the hell she’s doing now. She didn’t accidentally drop it, she didn’t set it down, pour it out, leave it alone etc. she armed herself with it twice and threw it at the cops.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:02:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
A lot of comments in here about how the cop said he was going to shoot her in the face.

You do understand that a lot of, if not most (all?), police departments have a policy that requires, if reasonable, that you provide a warning prior to using force?

It's the same reason that tasers have the "ARC" button: to demonstrate what is coming next if commands are not complied with in an attempt to gain compliance.
View Quote

Police giving a warning is premeditated murder.

Police moving forward to look over a counter is “pushing the fight” or escalating.

I swear people fall for this shit every election year.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:06:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Police moving forward to look over a counter is “pushing the fight” or escalating.

View Quote

"I will shoot you in the face" then shoots the person in the face are independant.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#17]
What kind of liquid is reccomended for an assault pot for home defense?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:10:39 PM EDT
[#18]
I mean, best of luck to him, but I see this ending in a very lengthy prison sentence.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:11:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’d go with battery acid.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:12:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol.  He only moved forward because she kneeled and he thought he wouldn’t be able to shoot her in the fucking face.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:19:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Were allowed to take previous and speculative crimes into account when using force? Shit that’ll make my job much easier!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn’t that exactly what the cop did?  Speculate that she meant to throw the pot on him and switch to hyper-aggressive mode?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:21:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You were so close.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You were so close.

After he pulled a gun on her, screamed he was going to shoot her in the fucking face and closed in on her.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:26:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

After he pulled a gun on her, screamed he was going to shoot her in the fucking face and closed in on her.
View Quote
None of that is a hall pass to commit violent felonies.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:26:51 PM EDT
[#24]
LOL at all the people thinking an 80 year old skin and bones lady can HEAVE a full pot of boiling water more that 10'. I am none of that and probably couldnt launch it more that 5' holding the handles with oven mitts on.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No she didn't. They should have left once they cleared the area and were standing awkwardly on the front porch. Did you even watch the video?
View Quote

Pretty obvious
Called for intruder no intruder was found
Say good night Gracie and go about your patrol
Go look for the million cartel illegals armed to the teeth
firing non stop into the night
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:30:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cooking oil at its smoking point of 400-500 F.  Water can't get hotter than 212 F and cools quickly in midair.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
LOL at all the people thinking an 80 year old skin and bones lady can HEAVE a full pot of boiling water more that 10'. I am none of that and probably couldnt launch it more that 5' holding the handles with oven mitts on.
View Quote
She gets another decade older every time the age cope is posted.

Sorry she looks rocked out, but she was 36 years old.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it is. She would have been in fear for her life from a maniac. If she'd had a gun I would have called it a good shoot after she shot him.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I occasionally toss a pot of old cooking stuff over a fence. You aren't getting much range with a normal throwing action holding a pot with two hands.  Liquid ain't exactly a football.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:36:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Age is irrelevant. That crypt keeper looking lady wasnt heaving a pot 10', regardless of her age.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:37:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only one charged with a felony here is the guy that shot her.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:40:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if he still thinks getting that ID card was worth it?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:43:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well yeah, it's hard to charge a dead woman with a crime. If she tossed it at them, and for whatever reason was peacefully apprehended instead of shot, you think she wouldn't be looking at a felony assault charge?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Bad doop, gud chute. Threatening a LEO with a pot of boiling water was a poor choice
View Quote

Bad take
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well yeah, it's hard to charge a dead woman with a crime. If she tossed it at them, and for whatever reason was peacefully apprehended instead of shot, you think she wouldn't be looking at a felony assault charge?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is definitely in the realm of escalation and not de-escalation of situations. Similar to the rocket scientists jumping in front of a moving vehicle, or jumping into an open window/open door, only to get dragged down the highway. Is this some alpha mindset? Some EGO driven response? I'll never understand it, other than its used to tack on more charges for minor violations.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:06:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have two lines of thought on this one:
- I don't believe that she was tossing water at him
- Even if she was, his use of force was unnecessary and thus unlawful and she would have been within her rights to defend herself (although it would be tactically unsound)
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:11:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Stop calling him an officer. He’s a criminal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So she had to reach up to grab it. Then what did she do with it? Oh that’s right, threw it at the officer.

Stop calling him an officer. He’s a criminal.

Lets not church up titles like they're Commissioned outside their franchise location.

As for the chuting, meh. Ill-Annoy might as well be East Germany so it's hard to pick a side since neither has any loyalty to the Constitution or The Union
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:17:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I mean, I'm not her lawyer. The cop is charged with murder. Yeah, she's apparently schizophrenic. They were laughing and joking with her, until she said the rebuke thing. Then the shooter kicked it up to 11 with threatening to shoot her in the fucking face. I'm no expert on dealing with mentally ill people, but I would imagine that isn't helpful.

I'm not saying her behavior didn't contribute to what happened. There are a million what ifs in hindsight where things could have gone differently. Hell, they were just about to leave, when one of the cops reignited the conversation about the car. I bet he regrets that...

I'm not saying the cop doesn't have a defense here. Proving murder beyond any reasonable doubt is a different case than just proving a civil rights violation. Again, for whoever needs to hear this, I'm not an unbiased investigator or journalist. I'm totally biased. I sue the government for a living. I almost never side with the government. I think cops are trained to be too quick to shoot first and ask questions later. If it's not a good shoot for a citizen in the same situation, I don't believe the government should be able to do it either. It's the same reasonableness standard based on the immediacy of the threat and knowledge known at the time the trigger was pulled. Some differences, yes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Duty to retreat?  How about not badgering someone in their home after they told them to get out, and not closing the distance to create an excuse to kill?

So retreating?

Or simply not pressing a fight until the point that you scare an old lady out of her wits so that you can shoot her for dubious reasons.  

But it if triggers you then yes, there are times you should retreat because it makes no sense to stay there.

It’s a tired trope. Everything that goes wrong is the cops fault. Don’t grab a pot of boiling water. Period. She grabbed it and threw it. There’s no reason to do that. It’s all on her. Cops leaving, retreating, being nicer etc is all great but at the end of the day if you try to throw boiling water on someone you deserve to get shot. Everything else is lawyers trying to make money.

Here's the moment she was told to drop the fucking pot or be shot in the fucking face. She wasn't holding the pot, but oven mitts. She raises her hands and says, I'm sorry.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/277223/droptheeffingpot-3274778.png

They continue to scream DROP THE POT! as she's not even holding the pot, and she ducks down, not holding the pot. Here you can see, in the one second prior to being shot in the face, she's not holding the pot they're repeatedly screaming at her to drop.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/277223/notholdingpot-3274780.png

Then she did grab the pot, after they kept screaming at her to drop the pot. The instant she did, she was shot in the face.

No. When she raised it over her head and threw it (which you left out) is when she was shot.

It was raised over her head because she was ducked down and had to reach up to grab it. The only person in danger was Sonya Massey. But go on, tell us more about how this was mighty fine police work. Clearly. Poor cop had no choice but to shoot the crazy bitch in the face and take a murder charge for the team. Even the Illinois State Police and their police practices expert said it was a bad shoot. You should show them how things are done in California.

So she had to reach up to grab it. Then what did she do with it? Oh that’s right, threw it at the officer.

She never threatened them with the pot prior to them pointing guns at her face and threatening to shoot her in the face. They did that in response to her saying that she rebukes them in the name of Jesus. If we're talking self defense, she was legally justified in grabbing a real weapon and shooting them in the face. That's would have been her natural right. They were the aggressors. The Illinois State Police agrees with me - not you. The cop is charged with murder. You should learn from his mistakes.

You're starting to lose me here. Even when I first saw the video last night (posted by someone else) I could easily tell that she was looking suspicious when she retrieved the pot from the stove. Then when she starts talking about Jesus, he becomes aware of the threat, she repeats herself, and he says "you better not" while he draws his weapon as she's holding the pot.

To act like this lady was just cleaning her kitchen when the cop pulled his gun and threatened to shoot her for no reason at all, is just purposefully misleading.

This is far from a good shoot, but this lady's behavior is what escalated the situation.

I mean, I'm not her lawyer. The cop is charged with murder. Yeah, she's apparently schizophrenic. They were laughing and joking with her, until she said the rebuke thing. Then the shooter kicked it up to 11 with threatening to shoot her in the fucking face. I'm no expert on dealing with mentally ill people, but I would imagine that isn't helpful.

I'm not saying her behavior didn't contribute to what happened. There are a million what ifs in hindsight where things could have gone differently. Hell, they were just about to leave, when one of the cops reignited the conversation about the car. I bet he regrets that...

I'm not saying the cop doesn't have a defense here. Proving murder beyond any reasonable doubt is a different case than just proving a civil rights violation. Again, for whoever needs to hear this, I'm not an unbiased investigator or journalist. I'm totally biased. I sue the government for a living. I almost never side with the government. I think cops are trained to be too quick to shoot first and ask questions later. If it's not a good shoot for a citizen in the same situation, I don't believe the government should be able to do it either. It's the same reasonableness standard based on the immediacy of the threat and knowledge known at the time the trigger was pulled. Some differences, yes.

Respect.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:26:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I imagine there are more than a couple of 36+ y/o biological females currently on Jump Status
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:47:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I imagine there are more than a couple of 36+ y/o biological females currently on Jump Status
View Quote

She’s 36 but I’d guess her life has been hard, she looks much older than she is in the video.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

She’s 36 but I’d guess her life has been hard, she looks much older than she is in the video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember an episode of COPS that had a 26 year old grandmother.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:56:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Yep bad shoot.

Sorry folks.  It's debatable based on the footage the department posted whether or not she was trying to throw it at him.

Even then there's way too much distance.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:00:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Do these cops not have tasers?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:00:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Only on arfcom would we have a bunch of degenerates calling this a good shoot.

Evil walks among us folks, even on this site. Watch carefully who’s posting what in this thread.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Do these cops not have tasers?
View Quote

Make PR-24's Great Again! There weren't as many fat LEO's when part of the job required being a ninja:

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:58:27 PM EDT
[#46]
I wish more people did ride-alongs. If police officers shot people every time it was legally justified, the streets would run with blood. The restraint out there by LEOs is incredible.

Note: I did not watch the video in the IO, have not read any reports about it, and therefore have no opinion regarding that situation.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#47]
This is what happens when you hire a guy who can't pass probation from five different agencies in four years.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:30:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
That officer is mentally not fit for police work and needs to find another job if he ever makes it through his prison sentence alive.
View Quote

I think the cop has mental stability issues, I wonder what his  psychological evaluation actually looks like, or if he even took one.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:32:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I don't disagree that he shouldn't be a cop, he sounds like a complete shithead and a degenerate himself. I've still got to isolate the shooting from external factors. At the end of the day, she intended to cause great bodily harm to them, and they can't really operate on the assumption that she'll miss or has a weak throw. Because is she did hit them, they have no idea if she has other weapons, and it's a bit difficult to defend against a follow up stabbing when you've got burning water blinding your eyes.

Maybe she wouldn't have thrown it had they not pulled their guns, but they felt threatened, and she legitimized that threat by doing exactly what they were fearful that she would do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd like to hear what she said a bit better because if they drew their guns solely because she verbally rebuked them then I don't find it unreasonable for her to be in legit fear from them and grab the only thing she had.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:34:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I wish more people did ride-alongs. If police officers shot people every time it was legally justified, the streets would run with blood. The restraint out there by LEOs is incredible.

Note: I did not watch the video in the IO, have not read any reports about it, and therefore have no opinion regarding that situation.
View Quote

Thanks for sharing your valuable insight about this event.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top