Quoted:

Look again. He's a dirty Inky.
View Quote

Oh snap!  Carnac!

Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It’s likely that she fired the shots, but will now finger him and say she was too scared to go to the cops.
View Quote
"Officials believe the woman was driving the vehicle and the male passenger, who fired the weapon, was sitting in the front seat."
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:08:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There is 2 sides to every story, stay tuned to see what happens next. I bet the other driver did something to exacerbate or provoke them, who knows, have to wait for further investigation.

Here in Socal, I've had people give me the finger, and throw stuff at my vehicle. I was just driving down the street minding my own business, really. When I see someone tailgating, flicking their high-beams at me, whenever I can, I pull over and let the other driver pass, it is better that the be in front of me where I can see them, than for them to be behind me.
View Quote

It's already being reported the shooter's car cut the other car off, the mother flipped them off, then they shot at her car striking the kid and killing him.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:10:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It was reported that the mother of the kid flipped off the car the shooter was in. There was also supposedly some cutting off by abrupt lane changes and brake checking going on.

Typical SoCal commuter jackassery on the freeway, but it doesn't usually lead to a shooting.

My prediction the female is going to claim she was scared of the guy (probably a battered partner) and that's why she didn't report it, she will turn on him and get some type of deal for a lesser sentence for her testimony against him. All gun owners will be further demonized.
View Quote

If she swerved and brake checked I hope she's facing some criminal liability for the death of her child, too.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:12:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Is everybody in prison gay?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That SOB is gonna need a butt plug to keep his shit in once he gets some prison love.

I heard someone say, it not gay if they don't touch wieners or make eye contact..

I don't wanna find out.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:15:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's amusing watching some of you trying to reverse-Karnac this whole situation, while praying that it wasn't a white person who killed the little boy. What does it matter? A kid is dead at the hands of those two, and they should burn for it.
View Quote

It matters because there are no just white people anymore.  Haven't you seen the news?  We're all white supremacist terrorists, and pointed out by the President of the United States as the greatest threat to our nation.  We're going to take another round of being punished for lack of pigment over this, and I wouldn't be surprised to see anti-gun legislation too.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:16:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's already being reported the shooter's car cut the other car off, the mother flipped them off, then they shot at her car striking the kid and killing him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is 2 sides to every story, stay tuned to see what happens next. I bet the other driver did something to exacerbate or provoke them, who knows, have to wait for further investigation.

Here in Socal, I've had people give me the finger, and throw stuff at my vehicle. I was just driving down the street minding my own business, really. When I see someone tailgating, flicking their high-beams at me, whenever I can, I pull over and let the other driver pass, it is better that the be in front of me where I can see them, than for them to be behind me.

I suspect there is more to it then that considering there was a bullet hole in the trunk of the victim's car.

Don't get me wrong, there are more then a few people on the roads around here that would try kill you and throw their own life away over being honked at or flipped off for doing something wrong but...
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:16:43 PM EDT
[#9]

He doesn't look like a regular old Caucasian too me...
But, you know how the media will play it...

White supremacist or some shit.

Either way, if he did it, he is a POS and needs to pay no matter who his ancestors are.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks like ANTIFA. Has that "sent" about him even in pic format. GF seems slutty and has easily manipulated demeanor.

Yeah, flipping someone off after being cut off by the murderer is just cause for shooting a 6 year old in Commiefornia I guess.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Screen name? Mail order bride enthusiast?
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:28:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I was thinking that too. But based off the pictures of the scene, it looks like there is a bullet hole to the left of the license plate, and it struck the kid in the rear drive side seat.

My guess is that he fired from the driver seat, as the victims car was in front and slightly off to the left of him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s likely that she fired the shots, but will now finger him and say she was too scared to go to the cops.

I was thinking that too. But based off the pictures of the scene, it looks like there is a bullet hole to the left of the license plate, and it struck the kid in the rear drive side seat.

My guess is that he fired from the driver seat, as the victims car was in front and slightly off to the left of him.

Except the kid was in a booster seat on the right rear passenger side.

Victim's car was moving to the right away from the car pool lane and away from the shooter's car.  Bullet hole is on left side of trunk. Passenger was the shooter 99.987%.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:32:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I suspect there is more to it then that considering there was a bullet hole in the trunk of the victim's car.

Don't get me wrong, there are more then a few people on the roads around here that would try kill you and throw their own life away over being honked at or flipped off for doing something wrong but...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. I think it's likely after they cut her off, she sped around them then cut in front of them and/or brake checked and flipped them off.  One article said she flipped them off in the rear view mirror and she was definitely at least partially ahead of them since the bullet entered the car from the rear.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:42:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Fucking garbage for not turning themselves in, not turning the other in.
Should have come forward or just blown his own fucking brains out.

eta- even if it was a fucking accident, even if anything.

eta2- hopefully they got them with good old fashioned detective work and that reward money stays with the family/donors.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 6:58:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I heard someone say, it not gay if they don't touch wieners or make eye contact..

I don't wanna find out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That SOB is gonna need a butt plug to keep his shit in once he gets some prison love.

I don't wanna find out.

As Richard Pryor said, "gay ain't got nothing to do with it, they fuck you just to see the look on your face."
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 8:08:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not at first.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#17]
beat
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#18]

The man arrested for the road rage shooting death of six-year-old Aiden Leos after a weeks-long manhunt is a 24-year-old gun-toting auto shop worker.

Marcus Anthony Eriz and his girlfriend Wynne Lee, 23, were taken into custody outside their home in Costa Mesa, California, on Sunday in connection to the May 21 shooting.

The California Highway Patrol said the pair are expected to be charged with murder over the shooting on the 55 Freeway in Orange County.

They are both being held in Orange County jail on $1 million bail each and will be arraigned in Orange County Court at 10 am Tuesday.

Officials said Eriz was the shooter and Lee was driving the vehicle at the time of Aiden's death.

Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer said in a press conference Monday afternoon that the driver and the shooter are likely to face different charges.

Both the murder weapon and the vehicle they were traveling in have been recovered, he said. They were found at different locations to where the suspects were arrested.

The owners of Platinum Collision, an auto body shop in Corona, told ABC7 he had stopped working at their business in January.

His girlfriend, who is listed as unemployed on jail records, is the daughter of Taiwanese immigrants who grew up in the San Gabriel Valley.

Her presence on social media is virtually non-existent.

Officials said Eriz and Lee had been under surveillance prior to their arrests.

They had received numerous tips from the public over the case and had also been able to enhance an image of the license plate on the couple's vehicle.

A white 2018 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen SE matching the description of the vehicle is registered to Lee's parents.

This then led law enforcement to Eriz and Lee.

After delving into the couple's backgrounds, officials were able to find out they commuted along the freeway where the deadly shooting took place.  

Spitzer last week urged those responsible to turn themselves in.

'The longer this goes on... the less sympathy I'll have. You killed a 6-year-old boy for God's sake. Come forward. Turn yourself in,' he tweeted.

He said in Monday's press conference that those responsible had ignored his request.

'I called on them to turn themselves in... And they didn't. So now it is about the system to hold them accountable,' he said.  

MORE PICS
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:44:12 PM EDT
[#19]
(15:11)

Officials provide an update on the arrests made in the road rage shooting death of Aiden Leos
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:48:41 PM EDT
[#20]
The problem is that it is the California Justice system.

They'll never face the death penalty and will most likely be kicked out of jail on early release.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 9:56:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/06/08/00/43945315-9661655-Marcus_Anthony_Eriz_24_in_mug-a-80_1623108497922.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/06/08/00/43945347-9661655-Wynne_Lee_23_in_mug-a-81_1623108498002.jpg

The man arrested for the road rage shooting death of six-year-old Aiden Leos after a weeks-long manhunt is a 24-year-old gun-toting auto shop worker.

Marcus Anthony Eriz and his girlfriend Wynne Lee, 23, were taken into custody outside their home in Costa Mesa, California, on Sunday in connection to the May 21 shooting.

The California Highway Patrol said the pair are expected to be charged with murder over the shooting on the 55 Freeway in Orange County.

They are both being held in Orange County jail on $1 million bail each and will be arraigned in Orange County Court at 10 am Tuesday.

Officials said Eriz was the shooter and Lee was driving the vehicle at the time of Aiden's death.

Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer said in a press conference Monday afternoon that the driver and the shooter are likely to face different charges.

Both the murder weapon and the vehicle they were traveling in have been recovered, he said. They were found at different locations to where the suspects were arrested.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/06/08/00/43945593-9661655-Eriz_is_seen_in_a_social_media_photo_holding_a_rifle_He_was_arre-a-90_1623108498117.jpg

The owners of Platinum Collision, an auto body shop in Corona, told ABC7 he had stopped working at their business in January.

His girlfriend, who is listed as unemployed on jail records, is the daughter of Taiwanese immigrants who grew up in the San Gabriel Valley.

Her presence on social media is virtually non-existent.

Officials said Eriz and Lee had been under surveillance prior to their arrests.

They had received numerous tips from the public over the case and had also been able to enhance an image of the license plate on the couple's vehicle.

A white 2018 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen SE matching the description of the vehicle is registered to Lee's parents.

This then led law enforcement to Eriz and Lee.

After delving into the couple's backgrounds, officials were able to find out they commuted along the freeway where the deadly shooting took place.  

Spitzer last week urged those responsible to turn themselves in.

'The longer this goes on... the less sympathy I'll have. You killed a 6-year-old boy for God's sake. Come forward. Turn yourself in,' he tweeted.

He said in Monday's press conference that those responsible had ignored his request.

'I called on them to turn themselves in... And they didn't. So now it is about the system to hold them accountable,' he said.  

MORE PICS
View Quote

He’s got the crazy eyes.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 10:22:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

He’s got the crazy eyes.  
View Quote

Indeed.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:43:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It’s amusing watching some of you trying to reverse-Karnac this whole situation, while praying that it wasn’t a white person who killed the little boy. What does it matter? A kid is dead at the hands of those two, and they should burn for it.
View Quote

He looks Native American to me.
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:46:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Called it, big time
Link Posted: 6/7/2021 11:52:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Enjoy prison ass holes.  They should get the death penalty fucking bastards.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 12:01:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

OH SNAP!
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 12:07:51 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

OH SNAP!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OH SNAP!

Meh
The race thing is tiresome
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 12:12:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Enjoy prison ass holes.  They should get the death penalty fucking bastards.
View Quote

Hopefully prison enjoys their ass holes.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 1:06:41 AM EDT
[#29]
So the Asian woman driving the car cuts off the mother driving with her son.  The mother flips off the Asian driver.  The Asian driver then maneuvers her car to get behind the mothers car so her boyfriend can take a shot.  After this all happens, and all of the media attention, she did nothing to come forward.  She sure as fuck better get charged with murder.

Shitty fucking Asian woman driver.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 1:26:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Report on where they found the car.

Details Emerge About Two Suspects Arrested in 55 Freeway Shooting, Marcus Eriz and Wynne Lee, And Th
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 1:29:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's amusing watching some of you trying to reverse-Karnac this whole situation, while praying that it wasn't a white person who killed the little boy. What does it matter? A kid is dead at the hands of those two, and they should burn for it.

I am as well. I don't think he is, but even if he is, I'd feed him into a wood chipper because he killed that kid. The choices a man makes are a thousand times more important than who his grandparents were.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 1:51:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

But they shot her car from the rear.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 2:11:39 AM EDT
[#33]
These two dumb as dirt scumbags are what is becoming the majority in SoCal. Fuckin stupid parasite good for nothing low IQ quick to violence with no thought to consequences.

Fuckin sad this filth had to come into contact with that little boy.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 2:46:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 2:52:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:04:27 AM EDT
[#36]
These two should rot in hell after being drawn and quartered.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 3:13:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Holy cow, there’s a lot of posts here.

I’m gonna go ahead and judge them by the content of their character. You know, old school.  Pre 2021

So based on the fact that he and she shot a six-year-old kid.....

I hope they both die from extended eye cancer... While rotting away in jail. I really don’t give a fuck what color they are, again I’m old-school sorry
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 10:14:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Only 140 of these cars are registered in the state of California.

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Mom got in front of them somehow after shooter's g/f cut mom off and mom flipped her off. I'm suspicious mom took some action to get back at shooter g/f, accelerating past and cutting them off or brake checking them that set off the shooter.

Otherwise shooter's g/f would have to have slowed or taken other action to get behind mom in purpose so shooter could shoot
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mom got in front of them somehow after shooter's g/f cut mom off and mom flipped her off. I'm suspicious mom took some action to get back at shooter g/f, accelerating past and cutting them off or brake checking them that set off the shooter.

Otherwise shooter's g/f would have to have slowed or taken other action to get behind mom in purpose so shooter could shoot

In one of the news reports, the mom said that she was traveling in the HOV lane and 'must have cut them off when getting out of the lane.' Who knows how it started, or how long it went.

Still no reason to fire a gun into a car like that. So sad.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:23:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
"Andy Dufresne:I don't suppose it would help if I told them that I'm not homosexual.
Red:
Neither are they. You have to be human first. They don't qualify."

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote
I would have waited for the cops.  This is more than just single vehicle accident, failure to control.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 9:09:01 PM EDT
[#45]
A Southern California man has been charged with murder and shooting at an occupied vehicle in a road rage shooting that killed a six-year-old boy last month on a freeway.

Orange County prosecutors on Tuesday charged 24-year-old Marcus Anthony Eriz with murder in the death of Aiden Leos. Eriz's girlfriend, Wynne Lee, was charged with being an accessory after the fact and illegally carrying a concealed firearm.

If convicted, Eriz faces between 40 years to life in prison. Lee faces up to three years in state prison and a year in county jail. Eriz's lawyer tried to ban Tuesday's hearing from being live-streamed on YouTube, claiming the 'unprecedented' global interest in the case could endanger the alleged murderer.

Judge Larry Yellin refused, saying:  'We're not treating Mr. Eriz any differently.'

While other jurisdictions differentiate between first-degree murder, which alleges intent and premeditation, and second-degree murder, which alleges other kinds of premeditated murder, Orange County does not. Hence there is only the charge of murder.

Both were initially scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday for their arraignment but the hearing was pushed back to June 18.

The judge granted prosecutors' request to have provisional bail increased to $2million for Eriz. Bail for Lee was set at $500,000.

Authorities said they believe Lee was driving the car and Eriz fired the shot that killed Leos while his mother was driving the boy to kindergarten on May 21.

SoCal couple charged in road rage killing of 6-year-old Aiden Leos

More
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 5:14:20 PM EDT
[#46]
That woman is getting off far to easy.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 7:39:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#48]
She probably rolled over on the shooter and took a deal.
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 9:14:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Hopefully the shitbird will get a lot more, too, and they blow his O ring out.

Link Posted: 6/9/2021 9:19:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
My theory is the man shot the child with no involvement from her. If she hadn't hid the car she'd just have the weapons charge. I'm surprised they didn't charge her as an accessory even without proof. Plenty of people get charged as accessories when really they're onlookers or cheerleaders
View Quote

That’s my point, she actively participated and for two weeks she hid the vehicle and suspect.  She was probably played by the shooter.
3 years, she’ll be out in 18 months.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top