Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Let’s test that shall we? What were some of the problems you witnessed that need to be addressed?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are you that they need to appease?

I'm raising awareness.

Let’s test that shall we? What were some of the problems you witnessed that need to be addressed?

You mean beyond the obvious inflation of Kung Flu statistics and breathless media screeching coordinated by a Feral Government intent on censorship? Or do you mean beyond the pfraudulent trials of a gene therapy compound that never worked from the beginning and was more hazardous than the disease it was meant to prevent (that was forced upon an unwilling populace)? Or do you mean the trillions of dollars pissed away on Kung Flu related things? Or do you mean the ones in the Feral Government who defied the law on banning gain-of-function research that ended up creating Kung Flu to begin with?

Yeah, those need to be addressed to prevent them from ever happening again. And fuck anyone who doesn't think so with a giant barbed-wire covered sugar skull.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Holy Crap, this is some kind of mental illness to keep hand wringing over COVID.  Give it a f-ing rest.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For the TL;DR crowd....a few snippets.

For three years,.. .

Holy Crap, this is some kind of mental illness to keep hand wringing over COVID.  Give it a f-ing rest.  

"History might not repeat it's self but is sure does rime." Mark Twain. Don't ever forget what happened as you might be able to stop something similar from happening, and yes evil will try again. And yes those that wish us to forget are the messengers for evil. Just as those that wish to take down statues of southern figures of the civil war period are the ones that want THEIR past destroyed.

Edit
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:10:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That statement glows.
View Quote

Remember people, anyone who tells you get active politically instead of whining on the internet and accomplishing nothing must be a federal agent.  Stay vigilant, and don't make waves!
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:10:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Nobody from the government is going to read this.  They will make the same "mistakes" again as long as it's legal.  Our only hope for changing the behavior of government is legislation.
View Quote
So are you are against educating "the people" so they don't fall victim once again?
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:11:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's never going to matter if the focus remains on purse swinging online instead of legislation.  The guys here I see talking about this stuff all the time never want to do anything but have internet arguments about it.
View Quote

The 'purse swinging' as you call it leads to awareness which leads to informed activism which potentially leads to informed legislation...

It's a form of prepping the battlespace via information dissemination.

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:11:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Nobody from the government is going to read this.  They will make the same "mistakes" again as long as it's legal.  Our only hope for changing the behavior of government is legislation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Posting about it and learning the depth of the lies and manipulation is exactly what people should be doing to learn from past mistakes so they don't make them again in the future.

No clue what your idea of "doing something about it" is......but posting, conversing and learning about it is arguably the best "do something" that can be done.

Posting here can motivate people to be more active politically.  FACT

Being an apathetic cynic has zero positive effect on our current or future state.  FACT

So, who's the one wasting their time?
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:12:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So are you are against educating "the people" so they don't fall victim once again?
View Quote

I'm against "educating" the same group of people for years now and doing nothing to actually solve the problem.  I am against jerking ourselves off every day and changing nothing.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:13:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you being serious? After everything that happened and everything coming out? The censorship and control? You want to pretend that wasn't happening and continuing to happen? Seriously?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For three years,.. .

Are you being serious? After everything that happened and everything coming out? The censorship and control? You want to pretend that wasn't happening and continuing to happen? Seriously?

Yes. They are very serious. It would be funny, if it wasn't so fucking sad and pathetic.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:14:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm against "educating" the same group of people for years now and doing nothing to actually solve the problem.  I am against jerking ourselves off every day and changing nothing.
View Quote

Then stop reading the threads that you dont like.

There's plenty of others for you. Some of them might not bother you.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People have been making changes.  It's incremental.  Either join the fight or step aside.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:17:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

People have been making changes.  It's incremental.  Either join the fight or step aside.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, they're in the fight alright. It just that they're on the other side. They'll never simply step aside.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:19:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Did someone here do something regarding that?  Or was that just a link to a tweet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Totally purse swinging.  No one is doing anything.  

Did someone here do something regarding that?  Or was that just a link to a tweet?

Will you allow us a to discuss the firearms cases in front of courts? I mean…most of us aren’t personally involved. I guess we should shut up and leave it to our betters.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm trying to convince people to shit or get off the pot.  Do something about your grievances about covid or stop posting the same shit over and over again.  I thought that was obvious, but there it is spelled out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then why do you bother doing it?

I'm trying to convince people to shit or get off the pot.  Do something about your grievances about covid or stop posting the same shit over and over again.  I thought that was obvious, but there it is spelled out.

Do you have issues with what occurred and is occurring? What are they?
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:21:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Will you allow us a to discuss the firearms cases in front of courts? I mean…most of us aren’t personally involved. I guess we should shut up and leave it to our betters.
View Quote

That's moving the goalposts.  That was presented as an example of something that was accomplished by discussion here, not just something that happened.  
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:21:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Typically when I debate/argue online it is not the vocal opposition I'm attempting to sway, it's the silent observers that are up for grabs.

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:22:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Posting about it and learning the depth of the lies and manipulation is exactly what people should be doing to learn from past mistakes so they don't make them again in the future.

No clue what your idea of "doing something about it" is......but posting, conversing and learning about it is arguably the best "do something" that can be done.

You’re reading this.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:22:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

People’s lives were ruined over this, and you want everyone to “give it a rest”?

(Removed, CoC-6 ~guns762)
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've made this really clear.  I know you're desperate to paint this as something else.  I have issues with the same old shit posted day in and day out and nothing being accomplished in the real world.  You're not going to convince anyone that you don't understand that.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your level of apathy is not healthy.

These discussions help those who fell for the government bullshit.  They become aware that they were dupped and they will remember this during future events. It will not be so easy next time to lockdown an entire country without people fighting back.  This is all part of the healing process that needs to take place.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:25:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've made this really clear.  I know you're desperate to paint this as something else.  I have issues with the same old shit posted day in and day out and nothing being accomplished in the real world.  You're not going to convince anyone that you don't understand that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand you avoided the question and are trying your damndest to stifle conversation. Why would that be?
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Who’s going to start a class action lawsuit against these liars and thieves.
View Quote

They are the only ones who got immunity from the shots.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:31:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I understand you avoided the question and are trying your damndest to stifle conversation. Why would that be?
View Quote

I think experimental vaccine mandates, lockdowns, mask orders, etc are all wrong and shouldn't be legal.  I understand that's the primary slacktivist tactic, if anyone challenges me then they must be not be a supporter of $current_thing, so there you have it.  Keep trying to imply I must be a federal agent because we disagree on covid when we don't even disagree on covid, I guess.  Whatever makes you feel better, since that's all this is about anyway.

I guess where we differ is that I don't think posting about it on the internet, especially on a gun forum with a few thousand users, is a substitute for actually doing something.

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:33:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why so the next time something like this happens we will just accept it This needs to be shouted from the building tops and never allowed to be forgotten or buried
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:34:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For three years,.. .

The government and big business colluded to suppress information that they knew at the time to be outright false to push an agenda that led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people and we are just suppose to shut the fuck up about it.

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:36:40 AM EDT
[#25]
I find it funny that the guy with "investigator" in his name doesn't want any investigation.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If posting on the internet was such a hopeless cause then the fed bois wouldn’t have gone through the effort of censoring it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:42:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Because it's no different than this:

Attachment Attached File
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It might be that you are right and it might be that you are wrong.  I don't know that answer because I can't see the future, but why do you take issue with said people talking about it?  Why is that problem for you?

Because it's no different than this:

Attachment Attached File

So what are YOU doing to make a change?  What actions are YOU taking?  Maybe we can all learn from your example.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:46:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who’s going to start a class action lawsuit against these liars and thieves.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:48:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dayyyyyyum that one cuts deep......
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:51:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I will never forget the time our government gave me a taste test of tyranny, lest they serve me with more later.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:53:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For three years,.. .

COVID was used to justify a MASSIVE amount of tyranny.  Anyone who gives a shit about freedom should be quite interested in it.

You seem slow to learn, so here it is again:

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

@txinvestigator
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:56:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why? You don't like the truth?  Shit like this should keep being repeated over and over.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 11:57:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So what are YOU doing to make a change?  What actions are YOU taking?  Maybe we can all learn from your example.
View Quote

I'm not doing anything of consequence, but I call it "raising awareness."
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:00:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Sounds like a complete violation by our government of our 1st amendment rights.

Remember people complaining that Facebook and Twitter were censoring things?

Lots here claimed their business their rules.

Well looks like our dystopian government used the companies for their propaganda purposes. That is a 1st amendment violation.  It's also very fascist.

Seems like 1984 was 1000% spot on .
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then who are you to be admonishing anyone else for their lack of activity?  Put up, or shut up.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

These are huge issues to me. Massive 1st amendment violations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Discovery in Missouri v. Biden exposed relationships among government agencies and social-media firms and revealed an additional layer of university centers and self-styled disinformation watchdogs and fact-checking outfits. -WSJ

Elon Musk's release of some of Twitter's internal files revealed that up to 80 Federal Bureau of Investigation agents were embedded with social-media companies. The agents mostly weren't fighting terrorism but flagging wrongthink by American citizens, including eminent scientists who suggested different paths on Covid policy. -WSJ

These are huge issues to me. Massive 1st amendment violations.

Absolutely, 100%
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:04:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It's posting on a message board.  This doesn't change anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.  It's a clearly defined obstruction with clearly outlined objections.  May your chains rest lightly, sir.

It's posting on a message board.  This doesn't change anything.

Get in touch with the guy who "just posted on a message board" the other day, broke and frustrated about needing a life saving medical procedure if that post changed anything in his life.

Here

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:05:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm with you there bro!

Let's round up all the suspects and have a trial. Let's schedule it for say 9am tomorrow. Or should we wait until Monday?

The fact is these these things take time. Unfortunately many of the players in the scamdemic will probably be dead of near death by the time anything winds through the Judicial process.

So a secondary purpose of these threads is to disseminate more info as comes to light as well as to help people be vigilant for the next time they try some more nefarious shenanigans.

THERE WILL BE A NEXT TIME.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:09:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I find it funny that the guy with "investigator" in his name doesn't want any investigation.
View Quote

Maybe he is investigating.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Then who are you to be admonishing anyone else for their lack of activity?  Put up, or shut up.
View Quote

I'm raising awareness, we've already established that's all you have to do is claim that you're potentially educating someone.  I learned it from watching you.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:11:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Get in touch with the guy who "just posted on a message board" the other day, broke and frustrated about needing a life saving medical procedure if that post changed anything in his life.

Here

https://i.imgur.com/qSK2Soi.gif
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

ETA - Done!
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm raising awareness, we've already established that's all you have to do is claim that you're potentially educating someone.  I learned it from watching you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But also:

Quoted:

Silence and doing nothing are effectively the same thing.  No public policy is going to change based on what you post on arfcom.

Yous trollin'.  That USED to be a timeout-worthy offense.  I guess things are different now.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:15:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Here

https://i.imgur.com/qSK2Soi.gif
View Quote

That's a great story but raising money for medical bills and changing laws about vaccines or lockdowns isn't the same thing at all.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:16:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Pureblood master race checking in!!!!

As someone who refused to buy into the fear and propaganda of rice rabies I offer this to the sheep who bent the knee:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/simpsons_nelson_haha2-36.jpg
View Quote

My blood brother from another mother.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yous trollin'.  That USED to be a timeout-worthy offense.  I guess things are different now.
View Quote

It doesn't make it trolling just because you're mad.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I think experimental vaccine mandates, lockdowns, mask orders, etc are all wrong and shouldn't be legal.  I understand that's the primary slacktivist tactic, if anyone challenges me then they must be not be a supporter of $current_thing, so there you have it.  Keep trying to imply I must be a federal agent because we disagree on covid when we don't even disagree on covid, I guess.  Whatever makes you feel better, since that's all this is about anyway.

I guess where we differ is that I don't think posting about it on the internet, especially on a gun forum with a few thousand users, is a substitute for actually doing something.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How would you know what anyone did, why presume nothing and play the jerk?
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:20:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So we should all do more, and the first step is to stop discussing and disseminating information. And we should follow your example of doing more, by not actually doing anything of consequence, but by 'raising awareness' by suggesting people stop talking about it altogether ?

Are you Kamala's speechwriter ?
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not mad at all.  I'm just not taking you even a little bit seriously.  You're either a troll, an ignorant hypocrite, or a willing tool for the left.  I don't particularly care which.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:22:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So we should all do more, and the first step is to stop discussing and disseminating information. And we should follow your example of doing more, by not actually doing anything of consequence, but by 'raising awareness' by suggesting people stop talking about it altogether ?

Are you Kamala's speechwriter ?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top