Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:28:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So we should all do more, and the first step is to stop discussing and disseminating information. And we should follow your example of doing more, by not actually doing anything of consequence, but by 'raising awareness' by suggesting people stop talking about it altogether ?

Are you Kamala's speechwriter ?
View Quote

I've been very clear.  My point is that preaching the same gospel to the same people for years is not accomplishing anything.  Everyone here has heard it already.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:35:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I've been very clear.  My point is that preaching the same gospel to the same people for years is not accomplishing anything.  Everyone here has heard it already.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So we should all do more, and the first step is to stop discussing and disseminating information. And we should follow your example of doing more, by not actually doing anything of consequence, but by 'raising awareness' by suggesting people stop talking about it altogether ?

Were we allowed to preach the same gospel the entire time? Here?
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:40:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I will never forget the time our government gave me a taste test of tyranny, lest they serve me with more later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy Crap, this is some kind of mental illness to keep hand wringing over COVID.  Give it a f-ing rest.  

I will never forget the time our government gave me a taste test of tyranny, lest they serve me with more later.

YEP!
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

A lot of people never really got to hear much about it actually.....because it was censored so heavily.....which is the entire point of this thread........
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:44:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
A lot of people never really got to hear much about it actually.....because it was censored so heavily.....which is the entire point of this thread........
View Quote

I think everyone knows that's what this is really about, still being mad about the covid forum.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:49:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I think everyone knows that's what this is really about, still being mad about the covid forum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think your point is missed at all, it's just such a weak point.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:54:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They will obediently continue to comply and will call those who will not bend the knee mad.

<---- Type O pure blood

https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-a-time-is-coming-when-men-will-go-mad-and-when-they-see-someone-who-is-not-mad-they-anthony-the-great-55-38-44.jpg

View Quote

I'm afraid the time is now..
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Maybe I should start 20 threads a day about it and accuse anyone who disagrees of being a fed.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:08:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Maybe I should start 20 threads a day about it and accuse anyone who disagrees of being a fed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you disagree.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Deprivation of rights.  If Im speaking somewhere and the FBI pays people to scream the entire time then they are depriving me of freedom of speech.

Lock those assholes up
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm against "educating" the same group of people for years now and doing nothing to actually solve the problem.  I am against jerking ourselves off every day and changing nothing.
View Quote
Do you not see the irony?  

maybe this thread is more your speed lol: https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/The-IGNORE-Feature-Do-You-Use-It-/5-2658051/?

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:10:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think it was me who accused you of being a fed.

But I think everyone's a fed so it's OK.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:14:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Your point is moot. How many dupe threads do we have? Do you know why? Because people have not seen the other. Either you are trolling now or so invested in being wrong, you are trapped in it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:21:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Holy Crap, this is some kind of mental illness to keep hand wringing over COVID.  Give it a f-ing rest.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For the TL;DR crowd....a few snippets.

For three years,.. .

Absolutely right. .Gov has learned its lesson and would never, ever overreach it's powers and try to f**k over it's peons again.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:29:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Preferring ignorance instead of understanding is mental illness. Or maybe just plain old stupidity. Possibly both.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:31:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

My blood brother from another mother.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pureblood master race checking in!!!!

As someone who refused to buy into the fear and propaganda of rice rabies I offer this to the sheep who bent the knee:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/simpsons_nelson_haha2-36.jpg

My blood brother from another mother.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How can you be sure everyone here has heard it already ? The thread is about censorship, which is the exact opposite of everyone having heard about it already.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:35:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

For three years, pandemic public relations mocked nature, generating fear, illness, inflation and excess death beyond what the virus caused. -WSJ

Discovery in Missouri v. Biden exposed relationships among government agencies and social-media firms and revealed an additional layer of university centers and self-styled disinformation watchdogs and fact-checking outfits. -WSJ

Elon Musk's release of some of Twitter's internal files revealed that up to 80 Federal Bureau of Investigation agents were embedded with social-media companies. The agents mostly weren't fighting terrorism but flagging wrongthink by American citizens, including eminent scientists who suggested different paths on Covid policy. -WSJ

For those who can still read a great article:

Covid Censorship Proved to Be Deadly
Government and social-media companies colluded to stifle dissenters who turned out to be right.

In the wake of the 1986 Chal-lenger space-shuttle explosion, Nobel Prize-winning physicist Richard Feynman knew that the truth would both fuel progress and soothe the nation's sorrow. "For a successful technology," he said, "reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled."

For three years, pandemic public relations mocked nature, generating fear, illness, inflation and excess death beyond what the virus caused. Digital censorship supercharged the effort to hide reality, but reality is getting its day in court.

On July 4, U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty temporarily blocked numerous federal agencies and the White House from collaborating with social-media companies and third-party groups to censor speech.

Discovery in Missouri v. Biden exposed relationships among government agencies and social-media firms and revealed an additional layer of university centers and self-styled disinformation watchdogs and fact-checking outfits.

Elon Musk's release of some of Twitter's internal files revealed that up to 80 Federal Bureau of Investigation agents were embedded with social-media companies. The agents mostly weren't fighting terrorism but flagging wrongthink by American citizens, including eminent scientists who suggested different paths on Covid policy.

The results of these relationships? Twitter blacklisted Stanford physician and economist Jay Bhattacharya for showing Covid almost exclusively threatened the elderly, severely reducing the visibility of his tweets. When Stanford health policy scholar Scott Atlas began advising the White House, YouTube erased his most prominent video opposing lockdowns. Twitter banned Robert Malone, a pioneer of mRNA vaccine technology, for calling attention to the vaccines' dangers. YouTube demonetized evolutionary biologist Bret Weinstein, who suggested the virus might be engineered and predicted vaccine-evading variants. And those are only a few examples.

Social-media platforms were powerful tools for full-spectrum censorship, but they didn't act alone. Medical schools, medical boards, science journals and legacy media sang from the same hymnal.

Legions of doctors stayed quiet after witnessing the demonization of their peers who challenged the Covid orthodoxy. A little censorship leads people to watch what they say. Millions of patients and citizens were deprived of important insights as a result.

Health authorities and TV doctors insisted young people were vulnerable, demanded toddlers wear masks, closed schools, beaches and parks, and were loath to contemplate crucial cost-benefit analysis. The economy? Mental health? Never heard of them.

These "experts" denied the protective effects of recovered immunity, a phenomenon we've known about since the Plague of Athens in 430 B.C. They effectively prohibited generic drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration, such as

azithromycin and ivermectin, which low-income nations around the world were deploying successfully. They failed to appreciate the evolutionary dynamics of mass vaccination during a pandemic.

The U.S. government spent $6 trillion to buoy its shuttered economy, and most people got Covid anyway. Worst of all, the lockdowns and mandates resulted in unprecedented bad health outcomes for young and middle-aged people in rich countries.

Excess mortality in most high-income nations was worse in 2021 and 2022 than in 2020, the initial pandemic year. Many poorer nations with less government control seemed to fare better. Sweden, which didn't have a lockdown, performed better than nearly every other advanced nation.

After navigating 2020 with relative success, young and middle-age healthy people in rich nations began dying in unprecedented numbers in 2021 and 2022. Health authorities haven't focused enough on this cataclysm of premature death from non-Covid heart attacks, strokes, pulmonary embolisms, kidney failure and cancer.

Hiding these and other realities has become more difficult in the internet age. The information explosion has allowed more people to spot quickly the mistakes of officials and learn the truth. This has changed the relationship between the authorities and those they govern. Those in charge feel threatened.

Digital censorship is their response to this crisis of authority. True, misinformation is rampant online. But it was far worse before the internet, when myths could persist for centuries. New technologies allow us to compile data quickly, correct errors, find facts and dispel falsehoods. Science, supported by an open internet, is the process by which we reduce misinformation and approach the truth.

Artificial intelligence will improve our ability to sift, parse, edit, authenticate and organize information. When you hear calls to license or centralize control of AI, remember the hubris of Covid censorship.

"Attacks on me," Dr. Anthony Fauci famously insisted, "quite frankly, are attacks on science." Feynman would have been appalled. "Science," he wisely noted, "is the belief in the ignorance of experts."

Mr. Swanson is a nonresident senior fellow at the American Enter-prise Institute. He writes the Infonomena newsletter on Substack.com.

Holman W. Jenkins, Jr. is away.
View Quote

Reposting OP to jump the sliders
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:35:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I will never forgive and never forget. Having some measure of "official" confirmation I was in fact right about everything from the beginning is nice, but I will never "let it go" without trials and executions.
View Quote

This right here
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 1:55:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It's posting on a message board.  This doesn't change anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit.  It's a clearly defined obstruction with clearly outlined objections.  May your chains rest lightly, sir.

It's posting on a message board.  This doesn't change anything.

If social media "doesn't mean anything", then why do governments, corporations, special interests, global movements, and shadow orgs spend SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY on it? Including all of the rezident influencer accounts here?

I sure hope that this is satire posting, else it's literally the most ignorant thing you could post on the internet.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 2:00:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

If social media "doesn't mean anything", then why do governments, corporations, special interests, global movements, and shadow orgs spend SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY on it? Including all of the rezident influencer accounts here?

I sure hope that this is satire posting, else it's literally the most ignorant thing you could post on the internet.
View Quote

I wish you the best of luck in getting our government to change its behavior by posting on arfcom.  And yes, I get it that you will never understand what I just said.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I wish you the best of luck in getting our government to change its behavior by posting on arfcom.  And yes, I get it that you will never understand what I just said.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you are certain that posting on ARF is all any of us do? Putting words in our mouths, maybe?

None of us ever said that, it's all in your head.

Sounds like someone can't handle the truth.

You are a troll, and you glow. No other explanation.

Keep up with the sliding and trolling topics of significant community interest, perhaps someday a mod will notice.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 2:23:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Public knowledge is important.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 2:25:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Turns out....targeted outpatient drug therapy really works to save lives.

The reason they suppressed that factoid is because the EUA for the vaccines would have been reversed if there were any viable treatment in existence.

They had to get them profits yo.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#26]

1 out of 5 republicans wanted unvaxxed concentration camps…. Seems consistent with this forum.

Remember folks, republicans and democrats are both authoritarians, just a different flavor (mostly).
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 2:38:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Your point is moot. How many dupe threads do we have? Do you know why? Because people have not seen the other. Either you are trolling now or so invested in being wrong, you are trapped in it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said at the bottom of page 3:

Quoted:
 I'm just not taking you even a little bit seriously.  You're either a troll, an ignorant hypocrite, or a willing tool for the left.  I don't particularly care which.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 3:28:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That's a great story but raising money for medical bills and changing laws about vaccines or lockdowns isn't the same thing at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get in touch with the guy who "just posted on a message board" the other day, broke and frustrated about needing a life saving medical procedure if that post changed anything in his life.

Here

https://i.imgur.com/qSK2Soi.gif

That's a great story but raising money for medical bills and changing laws about vaccines or lockdowns isn't the same thing at all.

Actually, yes, it is. It's precisely the same as both require taking action outside of the forum here. But, you already know that (or should).
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Psyops start fast here now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Psyops start fast here now.

nailed it
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 3:55:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For three years,.. .

User name checks out
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 4:00:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:

I know right. Totally time to forgive those who threatened the livelihoods of vax/lockdown/mask dissidents, advocates for policies that harmed children, and censors of free speech. Can’t we all just be friends?
View Quote

Quoted:

This could.be proof those that got juiced wi continue to fall in line
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 4:16:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

1 out of 5 republicans wanted unvaxxed concentration camps . Seems consistent with this forum.

Remember folks, republicans and democrats are both authoritarians, just a different flavor (mostly).
View Quote
Yeah, that was what got my attention. I expect it from the dems.
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes sir, you did.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 4:19:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yes sir, you did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1 out of 5 republicans wanted unvaxxed concentration camps . Seems consistent with this forum.

Quoted:

Yes sir, you did.

In January 2022 no less. Well after it was widely known the vaxx did not prevent transmission. Mind boggling.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 4:26:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

In January 2022 no less. Well after it was widely known the vaxx did not prevent transmission. Mind boggling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes sir, you did.

Tyrants come in all colors.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 4:28:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But it is.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

And, it also gave the Chinese a twofer; ended their problem with the Hong Kong protests that were spilling over into the mainland, and ended the Trump Presidency.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post exemplifies why the exact opposite mindset is needed.  Enforcement of government wrongthink killed people.  It cost people their livelihoods.  It permanently damaged children, developmentally.

People need to be going to prison.

And, it also gave the Chinese a twofer; ended their problem with the Hong Kong protests that were spilling over into the mainland, and ended the Trump Presidency.

Amazing coincidence that
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 6:08:44 PM EDT
[#37]

and they call Republicans fascist.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 6:11:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Who would have thought that top down widespread intentional and deliberate misinformation could lead to bad things.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 6:16:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Amazing coincidence that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post exemplifies why the exact opposite mindset is needed.  Enforcement of government wrongthink killed people.  It cost people their livelihoods.  It permanently damaged children, developmentally.

People need to be going to prison.

Amazing coincidence that

If you look, you will see that it destroyed China.  It set them back decades if not forever.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 6:38:15 PM EDT
[#40]
shocking

This place was the place for info.

I work with the public and our organization was pushing the vaccine hard. Many of the guys younger than me complied. Plenty of them had Covid more than once.

I followed the zinc, quercetin (w/vit c), vit d and NAC regimen I learned about here and didn't miss a day of work. I missed out on all of that free "Covid Leave" though.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 6:50:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Are you being serious? After everything that happened and everything coming out? The censorship and control? You want to pretend that wasn't happening and continuing to happen? Seriously?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For three years,.. .

Are you being serious? After everything that happened and everything coming out? The censorship and control? You want to pretend that wasn't happening and continuing to happen? Seriously?

Apparently the same people that attacked those who they called antivaxxers and doomers do. They want it silenced so everything they said and did is not thrown back at them. They continue to push for forced censorship everywhere. What the government did and these people who attacked everyone who questioned the governments authority to trample the Constitution and rights of Americans are sorry pos for still attacking anyone who even mentions these atrocities that the government committed and they whole heartily endorsed. So yes they are serious even after everything both they and their masters did. They want everyone to stfu and pretend it never happened and still isn't happening. The truth hurts sometimes.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 6:57:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Nothing would be silence, which coincidentally was a prime objective of the state. Would you prefer that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He’s talking. It’s how every change in the history of man began. There is no circumventing it.

So nothing, thanks.

Nothing would be silence, which coincidentally was a prime objective of the state. Would you prefer that?

From everything he's posted. Yes
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 6:58:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Vaccine shill thread sliders up In this thread mad af
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 6:59:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Maybe you guys should make a flag.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe you guys should make a flag.  

We already have one. What's yours look like

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm raising awareness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who are you that they need to appease?

I'm raising awareness.

Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:10:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

It was used to destroy our country.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:15:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
In the not too distant past, people were forced to choose between their job and a shot of hot garbage.  People lost a lot and you're claiming the discussion is tantamount to mental illness?
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You’re reading this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Posting about it and learning the depth of the lies and manipulation is exactly what people should be doing to learn from past mistakes so they don't make them again in the future.

No clue what your idea of "doing something about it" is......but posting, conversing and learning about it is arguably the best "do something" that can be done.

Nobody from the government is going to read this.  They will make the same "mistakes" again as long as it's legal.  Our only hope for changing the behavior of government is legislation.

You’re reading this.

You read my mind. For someone to say the government does not read arfcom is a that gave him away right there. I blocked him. Because he's said absolutely nothing in any of his posts. The only thing he's done is probe for information as to what people are doing. Plus trying to piss some off enough to get a time out or ban. He is trolling.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:18:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Shutting down small business over covid was mental illness.
Link Posted: 7/13/2023 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If posting on the internet was such a hopeless cause then the fed bois wouldn’t have gone through the effort of censoring it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
So are you are against educating "the people" so they don't fall victim once again?

I'm against "educating" the same group of people for years now and doing nothing to actually solve the problem.  I am against jerking ourselves off every day and changing nothing.

If posting on the internet was such a hopeless cause then the fed bois wouldn’t have gone through the effort of censoring it.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top