User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:25:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It does not look like she is a pilot.

Those are not pilot wings. I don’t know what type of wings those are either. Not WSO wings.

Looks like she is sitting in the back of an F-15E

Maybe an incentive ride?

Her flight suit is too loose.
Her gloves are too big.

She has no rank on her shoulder, so that is a loner flight suit.

I don’t know what she does, but I don’t think she sits in the back of a mud hen as a job.

ETA.  Those are enlisted aircrew Reaper wings, so she does something with the reaper program.
View Quote

She's "comfort girl" For upper officer corp. Nothing less than a Major and only if he has family connections to Washington.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:28:15 PM EDT
[#2]
It really gets confusing if you watch the interview. She lost her mother to pancreatic cancer, and has been working with a foundation started in her mother's memory. Great so far, but she says she's going to Harvard in the fall to continue (she's been studying with them the entire last semester) her research with them on how to use AI to detect cancer, with her concentration on the policy side to "bring this new technology to the American people"...

...while being a young lieutenant trying to qual as a fighter pilot, while being a pageant contestant. Don't get me wrong, I hugely admire what she's doing, but I'm a little surprised the AF is allowing her to run in so many different directions at the same time. At some point she's going to have to pick a lane.

Small thing, but she also calls pancreatic cancer a "death sentence", which I don't think most oncologists would be happy with. The five year survival rate is 12%, and 10% of patients caught early survive completely. You don't help people struggling with cancer by calling theirs unsurvivable.

Mach, are fam flights always that dull? Looked like a lot of terrain hugging, but otherwise really tame. I guess her puking in her mask wouldn't have put many candidates in a recruiters office, but still...
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:29:39 PM EDT
[#3]
That lady looks a lot older than 22.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:30:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Nawt gill-tea!
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:37:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm glad our military is focused on what's important.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:39:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She's been used online as propaganda,
View Quote

all mil female pilots are propaganda

they are terrible value, and the ROI is worthless
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:42:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes, I met her back in 2019 when I went back for my class reunion.

She was just a freshman then, but she put  out a vibe that you could tell she was going places.

And yes, very much an OEM female….despite being hidden under the uniform at the time.

That now makes two USAFA grads  that i know  who went to the Kennedy school at Harvard.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OEM vagene?

Gotta ask these days.

Yes, I met her back in 2019 when I went back for my class reunion.

She was just a freshman then, but she put  out a vibe that you could tell she was going places.

And yes, very much an OEM female….despite being hidden under the uniform at the time.

That now makes two USAFA grads  that i know  who went to the Kennedy school at Harvard.

USAFA and Harvard is as toxic a stew of indoctrination that currently exists.  The icing on the cake would be if she said she wanted to be an FBI agent when she got out.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:59:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:05:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Why is she wearing 0-3 rank in one photo?

View Quote
If you are talking about the photo of her in the multicam uniform, that's cadet 1st lieutenant rank
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:06:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you're looking at the photo in cammies, I think that's Cadet 1Lt. Turn those bars vertical worn in that position and you have USAF captain.

Beat...I had to look it up.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:08:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A cute white blonde girl? That's shocking
View Quote

Must be privileged? AOC should hold a hearing to investigate.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Those are not pilot wings. I don’t know what type of wings those are either. Not WSO wings.

Maybe an incentive ride?

Her gloves are too big.

I don’t know what she does, but I don’t think she sits in the back of a mud hen as a job.

ETA.  Those are enlisted aircrew Reaper wings, so she does something with the reaper program.
View Quote

You of all people should have been able to tell the dead give away was the -120 on the wingtip!

Time for progressive lenses?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:13:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Given the recruiting shortfalls, the US military could start putting money into these pageants much like they do the same with NHL, NASCAR, etc
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:15:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Why do people feel the need to shit on others?

She said she achieved her private pilots license at age 16. Ironically, same age that my some did. She may not be an air force pilot...., yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Patches are not sewn on, they are on Velcro.

My point is that the OP said she was a pilot.

Which is not accurate.

That is an incentive ride. At 22 years old, she is too young to have gotten through 4 years of college, and 1 year of pilot training and is in a masters program.

Why do people feel the need to shit on others?

She said she achieved her private pilots license at age 16. Ironically, same age that my some did. She may not be an air force pilot...., yet.

Not shitting on her, she is very accomplished.

I am shitting on the media that can’t get basic facts rights.

Look at the articles linked that are saying she is already a fighter pilot. It matters because she is probably going to get a lot of shit because of that at pilot training, but it isn’t her fault. The media is worthless. Where she is headed, there is no slack.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#17]
That's an F-16D for sure, the C has a clear rear transparency.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:17:41 PM EDT
[#18]
She’s 22, the is no way she’s flying fighter jets for the AF. I mean, maybe if she graduated at 19 or 20.

Anyway, she’s cute, good for her.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:20:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

She's "comfort girl" For upper officer corp. Nothing less than a Major and only if he has family connections to Washington.
View Quote

Did your mother have any children that were not born misogynistic?  Did you serve?  Where were your drops?

Fucking sad the number of chairborne rangers here shitting on a serving Airforce officer.  Often, they don't have a clue what the fuck they are bitching about (example the idiots that thought she was wearing AF O-3/Captain rank.)
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:24:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's not been my experience.

I was an FE on -130s and flew with lots of women, lot's of beautiful women to boot!

Women that are now Full Bird Colonels running entire squadrons or school houses.  They didn't get there by screwing generals, they got there by hacking the missions.

A lot of them got out at 10 and fly for airlines now making mid-6 figure incomes.

What you are describing was a civilians viewpoint of how our military worked 50 years ago.

That's not how it rolls now.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:29:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It really gets confusing if you watch the interview. She lost her mother to pancreatic cancer, and has been working with a foundation started in her mother's memory. Great so far, but she says she's going to Harvard in the fall to continue (she's been studying with them the entire last semester) her research with them on how to use AI to detect cancer, with her concentration on the policy side to "bring this new technology to the American people"...

...while being a young lieutenant trying to qual as a fighter pilot, while being a pageant contestant. Don't get me wrong, I hugely admire what she's doing, but I'm a little surprised the AF is allowing her to run in so many different directions at the same time. At some point she's going to have to pick a lane.

Small thing, but she also calls pancreatic cancer a "death sentence", which I don't think most oncologists would be happy with. The five year survival rate is 12%, and 10% of patients caught early survive completely. You don't help people struggling with cancer by calling theirs unsurvivable.

Mach, are fam flights always that dull? Looked like a lot of terrain hugging, but otherwise really tame. I guess her puking in her mask wouldn't have put many candidates in a recruiters office, but still...
View Quote

I finally watched the fam flight video. That was an awesome fam flight. When I was in regular fam flights were highly restricted, no fighting, no over water due to lack of water survival, etc. she got to go low altitude, and that looked pretty low. Those wet not trees, those were knee high bushes going by at 500 knots or so. That is about as good as it gets other than some vanilla acrobatics. Because of the media and the video, maybe they didn’t want her puking all over herself. Most people barf repeatedly when the horizon goes around in circles.

From what I gather, she is in a masters program between zoo graduation and pilot training. That is fairly rare but is approved based on talents of the candidate.  I am sure she will finish her masters, ( AF probably paying for it ) then go to pilot training and focus on that and she will probably never think about that masters program again. She will have that square filled. I only know of one pilot that graduated ROTC with me, got approved for a Masters in Aero E, then to pilot training, then to the Eagle, then to Test Pilot School. Most fighter pilots are either too dumb or too lazy or too drunk to go to graduate school
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:30:55 PM EDT
[#22]
suspicious adam's apple
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:32:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You of all people should have been able to tell the dead give away was the -120 on the wingtip!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe an incentive ride?

Her gloves are too big.

In my defense I wasn’t looking outside the cockpit.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:33:07 PM EDT
[#24]
How many times has her bunker been busted while being a pin cushion for dicks?

She is Air Force so hopefully it is a dignified number unlike those of female Marines or law enforcement
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:34:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Now I think she is sitting in the back of what looks like a viper.  The seat is slanted back too far for an F-15.
View Quote

Yup and Sidewinders on wingtips. Do Eagles carry Sidewinders on the wingtips?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:35:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

USAFA cadet first class.

She’s a senior in that photo.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:36:31 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm just surprised she doesn't have a dick.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

And a OEM female to boot!
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:39:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I was an FE on -130s and flew with lots of women, lot's of beautiful women to boot!

Women that are now Full Bird Colonels running entire squadrons or school houses.  They didn't get there by screwing generals, they got there by hacking the missions.

A lot of them got out at 10 and fly for airlines now making mid-6 figure incomes.

What you are describing was a civilians viewpoint of how our military worked 50 years ago.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I flew with a very hot first officer in the airline that was a former F-15E pilot.

She sat down in the FO seat, closed the cockpit door ( during preflight checks ) and said.

“ let’s just get something straight. you don’t have to fucking worry about saying shit or fuck or cunt in front of me, I don’t give a shit how the fuck you talk or what fucking words you use, I probably fucking curse more than you and probably tell better raunchy sexual harassment jokes than you do. So just be your self. “

I started laughing.

We spent 4 days drinking ( legally ) on the layovers, she was fun to hang out with.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:40:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now I think she is sitting in the back of what looks like a viper.  The seat is slanted back too far for an F-15.

No, I didn’t notice that.

But in my defense, I wasn’t looking outside the cockpit.

And I was thinking,  based on the article, that she was at her work position, not realizing it was a fam flight. So I immediately assumed a mudhen back seater.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Buncha slack jawed faggots.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:41:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

These days it is shocking.
Not some tranny, or ‘plus sized’ model, or multi-ethnic midget incarcerated person…

Good looking, blonde, white success story? It is bucking the trend.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:45:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
How many times has her bunker been busted while being a pin cushion for dicks?

She is Air Force so hopefully it is a dignified number unlike those of female Marines or law enforcement
View Quote

Most women like that, who's life accomplishments are tracked like that, excercise a level of discretion that your run of the mill floozy isn't concerned with.

I imagine most of her BFs were 1% male equivalents if there was more than one, and she'll end up marrying someone who is similarly accomplished.

You'll see this in the military.  Military "Power Couples", they share a career "track" together.  They usually end up getting the Air Force PA publicity blowing them up.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 2:51:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Attractive - sure.  Not quite my definition of cute though.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:02:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

No wingtip missile rails.

But all F-15s, A-E have the pylon mount holes for the outer most hardpoints.

The EX will utilize them.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:08:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I only know of one pilot that graduated ROTC with me, got approved for a Masters in Aero E, then to pilot training, then to the Eagle, then to Test Pilot School.
View Quote

Not as rare as you might think.

I flew with three different dudes in the Dark Gray who basically followed that same path, and are now current or former astronauts.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:09:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I flew with a very hot first officer in the airline that was a former F-15E pilot.

She sat down in the FO seat, closed the cockpit door ( during preflight checks ) and said.

“ let’s just get something straight. you don’t have to fucking worry about saying shit or fuck or cunt in front of me, I don’t give a shit how the fuck you talk or what fucking words you use, I probably fucking curse more than you and probably tell better raunchy sexual harassment jokes than you do. So just be your self. “

I started laughing.

We spent 4 days drinking ( legally ) on the layovers, she was fun to hang out with.
View Quote

Was that "Bo" by any chance?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:13:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
suspicious adam's apple
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#42]
That lion on her name tape comes from the "Golden Pride"  59th Fighter Squadron which had F-15s at Eglin and were "Gold" Squadron.  So, she was probably doing a familiarization at Nellis with the 59th T&E?

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:40:55 PM EDT
[#43]
She's at the upper level of my attainable prospects,  but I'd, give her my STEM degree freely and repeatedly.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:43:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I swear some of you would bitch about a free meal at the restaurant of your choice.

View Quote

It's GD. GD would bitch if you gave them each a gold bar because you didn't give them 2.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:48:37 PM EDT
[#45]
She doesn't look like she has a penis
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:54:24 PM EDT
[#46]
THOT Filter is pretty legit!
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:58:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Behold the power of makeup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Behold the power of makeup.

Actually no. This pic looks ridiculously fake and airbrushed/photoshopped??.  First picture is exponentially better.?????
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#48]
I would truly love disappointing her.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#49]

She was on Fox where they were falling all over themselves claiming she flew fighter jets, but she quickly corrected them. I think she called herself a “flight candidate” or something similar, and said she was in the back seat in those pictures. She got her private pilot’s license as a teenager and is now hoping to fly jets.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's been used online as propaganda,

Meh.  Some of them have paid their dues.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top