View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Thought this was a Ye thread.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:14:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I flew with a very hot first officer in the airline that was a former F-15E pilot.

She sat down in the FO seat, closed the cockpit door ( during preflight checks ) and said.

“ let’s just get something straight. you don’t have to fucking worry about saying shit or fuck or cunt in front of me, I don’t give a shit how the fuck you talk or what fucking words you use, I probably fucking curse more than you and probably tell better raunchy sexual harassment jokes than you do. So just be your self. “

I started laughing.

We spent 4 days drinking ( legally ) on the layovers, she was fun to hang out with.
View Quote

My career was all over the place so I had a chance to work with tons of awesome professional female officer and enlisted.  Besides little stuff here and there, most of them if they were behaving badly, kept it really quiet.  But there were...exceptions.

I know a Major who married a Tech Sergeant total fratenization example...they kept it professional, they are both charismatic, well liked and WORKED!!!  Deployment after deployment. They just managed to work it.

Maintenance females are 50/50.  

I know a real life 10+, no shit.  Professional, excised discretion in her personal life, worked hard, obviously charismatic, kindly rebuffed her co-workers, she's really something else. Literally, America's Sweetheart and genuinely a kind, good hearted and good natured person. IMHO she's more attractive than the girl in the OP, just not as well credentialed.

But, I've also seen girls who stalked the flightline trying to get pregnant.

I've known an entire section in an AMU that had to get DNA tested to figure out who got one of the female maintainers pregnant as she was married. A "extensive" train went down on a TDY, a pregnancy happened and everyone knew the husband was not the father.

I used to see an AF mxs girl who was of more reserved of behavior, she got tired of all the sailor talk at work, she told me once "I just want to be a "girl" again, work around other girls who giggle and make light conversation, this crew chief crap is oppressing!"

I'm at the point, I purposefully don't really swear or use profane language in my day to day, only to really make a point.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:19:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This article says she's currently in Top Gun school.  I have no idea if that is realistic.  If you already have a pilot's license, can you get fast tracked in the AF?
https://www.ibtimes.sg/who-madison-marsh-us-air-force-pilot-training-be-top-gun-also-first-active-duty-officer-vying-73058
View Quote

1. The article does not say she's in "top gun school".
2. No

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Most women like that, who's life accomplishments are tracked like that, excercise a level of discretion that your run of the mill floozy isn't concerned with.

I imagine most of her BFs were 1% male equivalents if there was more than one, and she'll end up marrying someone who is similarly accomplished.

You'll see this in the military.  Military "Power Couples", they share a career "track" together.  They usually end up getting the Air Force PA publicity blowing them up.
View Quote

Fair point and no doubt.

I see those in the local legal field with attorneys on track to be GOOD private civil or criminal attorneys.

Involved in all manner of shit on the social scene.

Kinda gets hard to imagine after awhile, like every second of the day has to be filled.  When they become parents they are almost fucking obnoxious in all the shit their kids are involved in.

There has to be a happy medium between being lazy and worthless and being so non-stop that the only time you get to rest is when you are dead.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's been used online as propaganda,

all mil female pilots are propaganda

they are terrible value, and the ROI is worthless

Meh.  Some of them have paid their dues.

https://imgs.search.brave.com/JYFZrGjwdNBbAZkyBnu1mHUWkIw-b5DHlpuuU937VMg/rs:fit:860:0:0/g:ce/aHR0cHM6Ly90aGVh/dmlhdGlvbmdlZWtj/bHViLmNvbS93cC1j/b250ZW50L3VwbG9h/ZHMvMjAxOS8xMS9L/aW0tQ2FtcGJlbGwu/anBn

This is an HH-60G pilot and someone I served with, Col. Dana Bochte, she was commander of the 512th RQS in Kirtland, NM a couple years back.

She's paid her dues.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:27:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Her flight suit says "Miss Colorado," so I'll assume that was a photo op and not trying to pass off that she's a pilot.
View Quote

The people in whatever shop the USAF has to embroider name tags did that for her.
OR
Most USAF bases have a hat/name tag/dog tag shop in the main exchange shop where you can get custom name tags made.
Her fam ride was legit and a USAF photo/PAO op.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:34:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is she maverick or goose?
View Quote

How loose is her goose?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:43:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Probably the most fucking retarded thing written in GD today.

Bravo.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:45:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Hopefully she's better in the talent contest than the Viper.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:51:09 PM EDT
[#11]
I would say, that in defense of AF female officers and pilots, especially the very attractive one's.  Once they get spotted by Public Affairs, they all get real popular real quick.

Like the attractive Aerial Gunner girl from the early 2000's Vanessa Dobos?

Everyone got hard up over her...yet, nobody knows what happened to her?

It's really a shitty story.  She was in a shoot down or brown out roll-over in combat? I think she was part of the 66th RQS at the time. They were running M240s vs the GAU-2s mini-guns, why IDK? They go down, the FE is killed as the aircraft rolls. Her back is all fucked up, yet she dismounts the -240, builds a hasty fighting position as she tended to the other survivors while she's injured and held their position until they were inturn rescued. She got DNIF'd and MEB'd out for the back injury and worked as a delivery girl for Supply/LCI store on Nellis for a few years.

She also paid her dues.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

2. No

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This article says she's currently in Top Gun school.  I have no idea if that is realistic.  If you already have a pilot's license, can you get fast tracked in the AF?
https://www.ibtimes.sg/who-madison-marsh-us-air-force-pilot-training-be-top-gun-also-first-active-duty-officer-vying-73058

2. No

1. Yeah, I was told that already, no need to repeat it.
2. Yeah, I was told that already, no need to repeat it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:52:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This is an HH-60G pilot and someone I served with, Col. Dana Bochte, she was commander of the 512th RQS in Kirtland, NM a couple years back.

She's paid her dues.

https://media.defense.gov/2019/May/29/2002137706/-1/-1/0/190523-F-OD583-1172.JPG
View Quote

It's been my experience that they tend to be a cut above, and impressive individuals.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I think she was part of the 66th RQS at the time.  They were running M240s at the time vs GAU-2s.  They go down, the FE is killed as the aircraft rolls. Her back is all fucked up, yet she dismounts the -240, builds a hasty fighting position as she tended to the other survivors while she's injured. She got DNIF'd and MEB'd out for the back injury and worked as a delivery girl for Supply/LCI store on Nellis for a few years.
View Quote

I was part of the team at Nellis that responded to the midair between two '60s up on the range in the late 90s.

It was the first real accident I'd been to after going to USAF Accident Investigation School (AMIC), so all I'd done up to that point was look at and analyze wreckage that had been laid out in a field for student learning.

Pretty gruesome sights that I'll never un-see.

Nonetheless, glad her crash was survivable.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 4:59:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:05:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:08:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
From Arkansas.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:08:34 PM EDT
[#18]
AF should promote her to Major ASAP
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's been my experience that they tend to be a cut above, and impressive individuals.
View Quote

A lot of them serve with distinction even though they have the physical looks that are attention grabbing and distracting, possibly unequally? Many of them serve as equally as they can physically, some more so because the aircraft lends itself to augment their way of thinking.  I feel a lot of women make good pilots.  A lot of male pilots would disagree.  After all "real" combat is always going to be viewed as a male only club, as it should be.  But, there are lots of non-combat flying jobs that females can excel at.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:12:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I was part of the team at Nellis that responded to the midair between two '60s up on the range in the late 90s.

It was the first real accident I'd been to after going to USAF Accident Investigation School (AMIC), so all I'd done up to that point was look at and analyze wreckage that had been laid out in a field for student learning.

Pretty gruesome sights that I'll never un-see.

Nonetheless, glad her crash was survivable.
View Quote

There's a reason I was so glad I wasn't on Pavehawks after I went to AMIC (2019 or so).  In almost every single HH-60 crash, shootdown, etc.  

The Flight Engineer never makes it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:31:37 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/D3c7kmykcC7hS/giphy.gif

Lmao
No shit! what war function do they serve??
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:32:28 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/D3c7kmykcC7hS/giphy.gif

Like female "special ops" or even grunts...that's pretend war shit
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:32:38 PM EDT
[#24]
bad reporting or not i'd love to get her aft with my meat missile
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 5:57:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Like female "special ops" or even grunts...that's pretend war shit
View Quote

This lady would tell you to go fuck yourself, and I'd second that.

I met her briefly a couple of times. She's an amazing person, prior enlisted...she became very well known in the AFSOC community as an AC-130H navigator. I posted this story twice here in my words, but it's better hearing it from her...The Angel of Death.

Read this carefully.
Colonel Black has flown a total of over 3,400 hours with 2,000 combat hours in the AC-130H Spectre gunship and the U-28A Draco.

Female Hurlburt commander recounts how she got the nickname ‘Angel of Death’ during mission

Colonel Allison Black, 1st Special Ops Wing Commander

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#26]
She looks nice but astrophysics AND Harvard? Damn.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 6:19:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I met her briefly a couple of times. She's an amazing person, prior enlisted...she became very well known in the AFSOC community as an AC-130H navigator. I posted this story twice here in my words, but it's better hearing it from her...The Angel of Death.

Read this carefully.
Colonel Black has flown a total of over 3,400 hours with 2,000 combat hours in the AC-130H Spectre gunship and the U-28A Draco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AbOnkMjZ3o

View Quote

Watched the whole thing, had never heard of that before. WOW!
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 6:21:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Read this carefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AbOnkMjZ3o

View Quote

So would Kim "Killer Chick" Campbell, and a bunch of guys on the ground she was providing CAS to.

Link Posted: 1/15/2024 7:41:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Madison is pretty and very smart and well spoken. She will go far.
Tragically her mother died at age 41 from pancreatic cancer.
Mom was one of the most beautiful women I have ever known.
Her dad is a local ENT doc.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Well hey, the army has lujan and I'm sure it is working well. The airforce needs one as well. Can't entice young white men into joining the armed forces with tranny promos's.
View Quote
Lujan you say?

yep, there's a turdcutter i'd gladly lick.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 9:19:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

The 'source' of that Top Gun claim. Of course, it's GD's favorite, the Daily Mail.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12963441/Miss-Colorado-makes-history-serving-soldier-crowned-Miss-America-Air-Force-pilot-22-training-Gun-fighter-pilot-graduating-Harvard.html
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 9:28:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Impressive lady!
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 9:30:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Hands down a excellent choice

Gorgeous, smart and a soon to be pilot.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 9:32:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
A cute white blonde girl? That's shocking
View Quote
She has all the privilege

A white fighter pilot.

Link Posted: 1/17/2024 10:16:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Hands down a excellent choice

Gorgeous, smart and a soon to be pilot.
View Quote

She is a pilot.

She obtained her private pilot certificate at 16.

Just not an Air Force pilot.  Not yet anyways.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top