Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/9/2019 4:52:24 PM EDT
derp...

I was fan.  I was hoping he would say his statement was taken out of context or some shit, but the sentence he says at 49:50 is so fucked up, he should stop claiming veteran status....

"We monopolize the use of force as a govt to prevent injustices done against each other..."

Can someone please slap this fucker with a pocket Constitution!  Explain to him that that is NOT the role of Govt before he strips someone of their right to due process!

FDC

Last time I checked, the Govt was supposed to be comprised of ordinary citizens that are equally subject to the law.  I guess his mental health is faltering.  Someone should take his guns away.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#1]
He is a big cock eater.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:06:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:08:31 PM EDT
[#3]
You are being excedelingly hyperbolic.

out of everyone who’s thrown their hat in the gun control ring, his is the only one I’d trust to implement a red flag law, the protections and due process to protect gun owners is the kind such a law needs, multiple witnesses, and or compelling preponderance of evidence, consequences for liars and false reports, representation and due process.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:08:42 PM EDT
[#4]
He is the new John McCain...so fuck him
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:09:52 PM EDT
[#5]
We've already done this to death.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

out of everyone who’s thrown their hat in the gun control ring, his is the only one I’d trust to implement a red flag law, the protections and due process to protect gun owners is the kind such a law needs, multiple witnesses, and or compelling preponderance of evidence, consequences for liars and false reports, representation and due process.
View Quote
Out of all the jack booted thugs, Hans was the most gentle.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:11:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Allow me to free you from your delusion.

The whole point of red flag laws is to reduce due process.

Dan Crenshaw knows this.   But he thinks he can fool you into thinking it's possible to both make it easier to take people's guns away without the government having to really prove someone is a criminal or has criminal intent and yet keep the government from being able to capriciously violate people's rights.  Because he thinks you're a fucking moron.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:11:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
How is it due process if you punish someone for something they MIGHT do?

This is literally "Guilty until proven innocent."
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah ok. Sure.

Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Ya he kicked a hornets nest on this one.  He’s getting lit up on social media.  Good.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck John McStain Jr!
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:14:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Allow me to free you from your delusion.

The whole point of red flag laws is to reduce due process.

Dan Crenshaw knows this.   But he thinks he can fool you into thinking it's possible to both make it easier to take people's guns away without the government having to really prove someone is a criminal or has criminal intent and yet keep the government from being able to capriciously violate people's rights.  Because he thinks you're a fucking moron.
View Quote
worth repeating.  you nailed it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:15:08 PM EDT
[#14]
He definitely didn't clear it up enough. Seal's aren't known for sound political policy though.

Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:15:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
ha ha fuck him
View Quote
You tell em, Aimless!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:18:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Monopolization of the use of force by government is a conservative principle?

Where in the fuck is he getting this shit?
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:19:19 PM EDT
[#17]
I tried to write my displeasure with his stance on Red Flag laws using his congressional web page, but because I am not in his Houston district  it prevented me from submitting my views.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:20:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:22:35 PM EDT
[#19]
I always find it refreshingly face-palm when everyone assumes that because someone has endured BUD/s or SF or Ranger training, that they are now somehow sainted with common sense.

He's a statist that happened to be in good enough physical and mental condition to withstand harsh training.

There's millions more just like him.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:23:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:26:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

out of everyone who's thrown their hat in the gun control ring, his is the only one I'd trust to implement a red flag law, the protections and due process to protect gun owners is the kind such a law needs, multiple witnesses, and or compelling preponderance of evidence, consequences for liars and false reports, representation and due process.
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:27:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Fucking clown thinks he's gonna rewrite "Conservative" philosophies

Fuck that one eyed fuck
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:28:04 PM EDT
[#23]
I didn’t think my Respect for a politician has been so high, and then drop so low, so quickly.

Man is a liar. Once a liar, ALWAYS a liar. American Citizens have learned this hard lesson over the last couple decades.

Remember DANnn..This ain’t the day an age of your mentor, times are a changin’ Maybe as individuals in the past we wouldn’t of remembered.....but Pepperridge Farm remembers.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:28:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

This place is off the rails.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Eat a bag of dicks Crenshaw
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:35:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

out of everyone who's thrown their hat in the gun control ring, his is the only one I'd trust to implement a red flag law, the protections and due process to protect gun owners is the kind such a law needs, multiple witnesses, and or compelling preponderance of evidence, consequences for liars and false reports, representation and due process.
View Quote
You should seriously go examine the 2nd amendment again before posting on this matter.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:35:38 PM EDT
[#27]
He’s a douche bag.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#28]
LOL, it was former Seals with Trident Security that were pointing guns at people who didn't want the statues to come down in NO. Contracted civilian snipers given special authority to point Sniper Rifles at Americans, and to infiltrate groups opposed to the taking down of the statues

https://www.nola.com/news/politics/article_5b78a021-9a56-5f55-b95b-79720920b0b9.html
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#29]
I have noticed a trend of former spec ops types thinking of every other gun owner as plebs and themselves as special.  It seems Dan is one of those types.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:39:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Shall not be infringed....except for a little bit, here and there.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:41:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Pirate better get his shit together and unfuck himself.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:49:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
There is zero hyperbole in this. I trust no politician or any person at any level with "managing" my rights. If someone is managing them, they aren't a right, which is where we are now.

He is plainly stating that government has a monopoly on use of force... and that they should.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:55:26 PM EDT
[#35]
What is it with SOF?
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 5:56:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
WTF? So many people here are just willing to roll over and take it in the ass it's amazing.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#37]
just watched the clip.  He's pissing me off but if it was written the way he described it,  at least he's aware of some things that would keep it from being abused.  Still a shit law and we need to fight the hell out of it. Totally Unconstitutional

couple of things he mentioned,  that he thinks will keep it from being abused.
- standing to file a RFL limited to police or immediate family members
- punishments for frivolous use
- a defined process to fight it

Crowder asked some good questions, and like us, clearly disagrees with it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 6:13:49 PM EDT
[#39]
I saw him try to explain his way out of it on Crowder’s show last night. Expanding local LEO’s access to the profiling database is one thing, given a court order is one thing but as I understand this is beyond that and gets into “Red Flag” territory. That’s a no-go for me, RFL is a violation of several Amendments and as we’ve recently seen in the Md case, deadly.

Sorry, I don’t trust the Feds to play by the rules and damn sure won’t hand them more “wiggle room.” Dan and others need to wise the fuck up on these.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 6:14:45 PM EDT
[#40]
ARFGD isn't going to like anyone talking gun policy that doesn't walk around all day in a modified Weaver Stance. I think that's ok. I happen to believe we should implement ObamaCarry...everyone MUST own and carry a gun or face tax penalties. You can't board a plane without a handgun. The country would get very polite overnight. We may even see an increase in turn-signal use and a decrease in littering. Everybody wins.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
ARFGD isn't going to like anyone talking gun policy that doesn't walk around all day in a modified Weaver Stance. I think that's ok. I happen to believe we should implement ObamaCarry...everyone MUST own and carry a gun or face tax penalties. You can't board a plane without a handgun. The country would get very polite overnight. We may even see an increase in turn-signal use and a decrease in littering. Everybody wins.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#42]
NO government deserves a monopoly on the use of force. That only fully enables abuse of power. What does this turd thinks he is...an Afghani warlord? A Somali General?
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#43]
As has been said, red flag laws are the real-world version of Pre-crime. You identify who you believe might violate the law and you treat them as though they already have.

It's a 4th Amendment nightmare.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 6:50:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Isn't that a much lower standard than reasonable doubt? You'd be willing to lose rights based on what is essentially the basis of a civil decision?
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Isn't that a much lower standard than reasonable doubt? You'd be willing to lose rights based on what is essentially the basis of a civil decision?
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 7:07:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Weird. He's ok with fighting for due process in some cases but not others. Today he posted:

This is  good news. The lack of due process in the Navy is frightening. Time to stick up for our service members who are being targeted by investigators and the JAG Corps.
View Quote
emphasis mine
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 7:10:35 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/sqtYh99.gif
I just want to see an overweight African American woman in a TSA uniform say.

"Excuse me sir if you want to go through this check point I need to see your plane gun"
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 7:44:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I just want to see an overweight African American woman in a TSA uniform say.

"Excuse me sir if you want to go through this check point I need to see your plane gun"
View Quote
"...and demonstrate proficiency against the steel silhouette target to your right, sir. Two rounds, please."
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 8:19:57 PM EDT
[#50]
Attachment Attached File
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top