Site Notices
Page / 41
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 1:19:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 1:25:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just explain it to me, why should I let a woman into my life, when from the first day it is clear, that she will add many problems to my life?

Alcohol, drugs, mental health problems, diseases, crippling debt, fat,...  why should any man spend one minute of time with them?

I really don't get it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm beginning to think that a lot of guys here just make up excuses not to be with women when the real reason is that they couldn't even buy pussy, much less have a woman give them some.

Just explain it to me, why should I let a woman into my life, when from the first day it is clear, that she will add many problems to my life?

Alcohol, drugs, mental health problems, diseases, crippling debt, fat,...  why should any man spend one minute of time with them?

I really don't get it.

Because when you make the right choice it's very good to have a partner in life.   It sucks when you choose wrong, but that's the risk you take. IMO you have to know what you want and know to move along when the choice is wrong.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 1:28:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How much older? A week? A year?

View Quote
whatever you can get away with.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Because when you make the right choice it's very good to have a partner in life.   It sucks when you choose wrong, but that's the risk you take. IMO you have to know what you want and be know to move along when the choice is wrong.
View Quote
as illustrated in the Heat documentary (comma) nearly every decision can be reduced to risk vs reward.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Because when you make the right choice it's very good to have a partner in life.   It sucks when you choose wrong, but that's the risk you take. IMO you have to know what you want and know to move along when the choice is wrong.
View Quote

That's why I have my checklist and why I'll do an extensive background check.

It's not a guarantee, but it helps to sort out the trash.

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
whatever you can get away with.
View Quote

I'm still waiting for my daily shower pic from you.

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 2:35:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

One of my earlier dating experiences, great girl.
We're a miss for eachother (it's a thing we can't really just talk about/negotiate away), but she's amazing.
I saw her last weekend.
Man, there's just nothing like a good woman that likes you.

Yes I know there's an unreal amount of bad apples, fewer "good ones" today than in years past, and the risks are high.
But it's worth it.

TBH I still can't concentrate today.
I won't go into details, but I'll share the soundtrack

HEAVY METAL-Don Felder-All of You

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 2:57:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yes I know there's an unreal amount of bad apples, fewer "good ones" today than in years past, and the risks are high.
But it's worth it.

View Quote

A friend went on more than 100 dates over many years. Guess how many "good ones" he found?

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#9]
In my late 20's I dated an airline hostess what was in her late 30's. It was a wild ride.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 3:31:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

A friend went on more than 100 dates over many years. Guess how many "good ones" he found?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But it's worth it.

Out of 100 if his selecting wasn't very good, he didn't know himself or his options or what to look for?
I would guess 7-8.
100 says to me that he is accepting way too many applications. Just IMHO.

If you aren't a handsome-HandsomeTM man, I would doubt he was genuinely attracted to all of those women.
IMHO some women can tell that. (If a man is truly attracted to her or not).
If he isn't and he's sort of "going through the motions/steps" anyway, it's kinda not genuine.

Genuine male attraction is like, a straight line to her from the moment he sees her.
They have to go through several pre-selection gates.

For me, I'm a pretty ruthless selector.
If I know I would not marry her from what I know of her at that moment, I won't waste her time dating her or even going on ONE date with her.

So of a small handful or two of first dates, I can tell you VERY few went badly.
Actually I'd say only 1. She was kind of a pity-date I should not have gone on.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 4:26:04 PM EDT
[#11]
One from over one hundred, she moved away after a couple of weeks.

He lowered his expectations a few times, the last years he just dated any woman who was interested to go on a date with him.

His last date was a 19 yo nude model.  A curvy one.

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 4:47:31 PM EDT
[#12]
ETA: His date for the next weekend is a single mom.

Damn, I wanted to edit.

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 4:49:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Meh. I wouldnt sweat 3 years or think about it that much. Go have fun OP.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was brutally honest when I was doing the online dating thing.  Both in what I'm looking for, and who/what I am.   I figured I'd rather have less dates w/ better candidates than more dates that were a waste of time.   It's trivial to get a date when I want one, so I'd rather spend my time w/ potential long term candidates than just get laid w/ someone who's not a match.  I find it's good to do my research, but also to get them talking  about themselves.  You can learn a lot if you listen and watch.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 5:10:04 PM EDT
[#15]
I learned some interrogation technics, it's always better to let other people talk.

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

At their peak at 18-22? That's horseshit and tells me you've never been with an older woman. Trust me - when you get out of high school, an entire new world will open up for you when it comes to women.
View Quote

Go tell that to older men who been divorced who went and hooked up with a women in her early 20's why
There is a good reason for this otherwise there would not be a huge surplus of 30+ year old women single and divorced for a long time
I was dating a woman in her late forties and she was damaged goods will not make that same mistake again
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
One from over one hundred, she moved away after a couple of weeks.

He lowered his expectations a few times, the last years he just dated any woman who was interested to go on a date with him.

His last date was a 19 yo nude model.  A curvy one.

View Quote

He's sorta throwing everything up against a wall to see what sticks
Fuck, man.

1 in 100? I've basically had like one bad date in my life?
It was a pity date I KNEW I should not have gone on, I've never done one again.

I just don't see the value in wasting time with women I could not see myself marrying.
Once they reveal a true, real deal red-flag that's a disqualifier and not just a little quirk they have? That's ballgame.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I was brutally honest when I was doing the online dating thing.  Both in what I'm looking for, and who/what I am.   I figured I'd rather have less dates w/ better candidates than more dates that were a waste of time.   It's trivial to get a date when I want one, so I'd rather spend my time w/ potential long term candidates than just get laid w/ someone who's not a match.  I find it's good to do my research, but also to get them talking  about themselves.  You can learn a lot if you listen and watch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In my region, if I was that honest they'd have made me famous (infamous.) on reddit or one of the other cultural leftie shitholes on the web.
"I like character and intelligence - I could not care less about your W2, your passport, and your travel expectations."
If I was 110% Honest, with no filter, about what I like in a lady?
I either make a friend for life, or she'll be in therapy.

I could not agree more on the point of "letting people SHOW you who they are."
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:00:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Fuck, man.

View Quote

More than 100, he is ugly, bald, 40 pounds too much and no money - he started saving some money to rent a hooker by the end of the year.

He went from "I need to find a cute girl with big tits to marry and start a family" to "any woman" over the years. I don't think he can lower his expectations anymore.

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:05:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

I tried this, no way.

I think I should start to act, becoming a totally different person.

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#21]
By chick do you mean broad. Lol
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:18:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

More than 100, he is ugly, bald, 40 pounds too much and no money - he started saving some money to rent a hooker by the end of the year.

He went from "I need to find a cute girl with big tits to marry and start a family" to "any woman" over the years. I don't think he can lower his expectations anymore.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck, man.

Aright sooo.
In his shoes? HE needs to drop let's say, try 30 of those pounds.
And/Or consider, what if a woman had a glorious rack, but some bodyweight as well.
BUT again, she's pretty, she's just fluffy (like he is).
Then throw in, good personality, chemistry, etc.

With some work he might be a good deal for a woman he likes.

Quoted:
Quoted:

I tried this, no way.

I think I should start to act, becoming a totally different person.

I think guys are best off going through a few things in the Pre-Selection "Pre-Flight" checklist for dating.

1) Self examination, getting to know who YOU are.
- who are you a "Good deal" for?
- what little things could use improvement
- what MAJOR things could use improvement
- what things can you not do anything about.
etc

2) What do you like
- then, think hard about how important all of it is.
- can you nibble away at the edges of some of that to expand the dating pool?
ex: Would you date other races? Does she HAVE to be "muh 25 years old"? For the RIGHT woman, would you date a woman who was just a moderate, or had a little bodyweight, etc.

Usually the 2 bolded things are important.
By expanding the dating pool by tinkering with some less important things, you might get someone you like.

A relationship where you're a good deal for her, and she is a good deal for you (neither party feels they "settled"), that's a good start.
It's when someone tries to reach pretty far that the problems begin.

ETA: BONUS examples.

Guy A: He's 6feet tall, muh 6 figures, consensus handsome, has abs (and dabbles in gear usage) he has player tools (verbally).
He was always a tall handsome "jock" growing up.

Guy B: He's 5'10", he's fit via hard work and no needles, doesn't have hair but takes care of himself, he's more "rugged" than "pretty",has a good VERY stable job, he's respectful and a good communicator but he's a 30 from 1 to Patrice O'Neal
He grew into his man-ness later in life.

Guy B is a dramatically easier catch

Using the female equivalent.

Girl A:  She has a good-ish job title at a big recognizable company. She has a grad degree. She's a 7 but wears a ton of makeup and VERY expensive name brand clothes. She's super verbal and kinda arrogant.
She's 5'5 with slim features and a symmetrical face, neither curvy nor petite, neither athletic nor skinny-fat. She's got an instagram page where she posts a ton of travel photos.
She's SomebodyTM and you need to know it.

Girl B: She's quiet and grew up religious. She does wear makeup but she's not all that into it at most occasions. Not a party girl, she's actually kind of quiet and shy at times.
She's 5'6" and upon some examination she's honestly a 7.2
She thinks her best friend(s) are prettier than she is. She has a good job but she's not all about it. On her instagram she posts photo of her pet cat and some food she cooks, along with some selfies where she's clothed (despite having a genetically rare bodytype).

Girl B is actually an easier catch, despite a lot of her traits being more desirable to most men.
I dated a girl like Girl B.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You're fuckin right about that

Me, once upon a time when I got "ruined" in my early 20s by a 10/10 woman that was older than I was  
https://media2.giphy.com/media/ZAMCqjgo2J3vW/giphy.gif

View Quote
same
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:27:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
pics of checklist?
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:28:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm still waiting for my daily shower pic from you.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:28:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
pics of friend?
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:29:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Wow, this thread is still kicking.
I'll have a coke.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:34:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Wow, this thread is still kicking.
I'll have a coke.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

In my region, if I was that honest they'd have made me famous (infamous.) on reddit or one of the other cultural leftie shitholes on the web.
"I like character and intelligence - I could not care less about your W2, your passport, and your travel expectations."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in KS.   While the cities have their share of lefties they're not nearly as bad as when I was up in Chicagoland.   I still ended up looking way more at women from the small towns outside the city here in KS.   Far better match for my values there.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 8:48:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Go tell that to older men who been divorced who went and hooked up with a women in her early 20's why
There is a good reason for this otherwise there would not be a huge surplus of 30+ year old women single and divorced for a long time
I was dating a woman in her late forties and she was damaged goods will not make that same mistake again
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At their peak at 18-22? That's horseshit and tells me you've never been with an older woman. Trust me - when you get out of high school, an entire new world will open up for you when it comes to women.

You should try dating an English teacher next. No, you probably won't get any pussy, but maybe you can at least get some fucking punctuation. Seriously, somebody that goes to the trouble to use the BB code to italicize every post, but who can't go to the trouble to use any punctuation probably isn't even able to get pussy from a hooker.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Guy A: He's 6feet tall, muh 6 figures, consensus handsome, has abs (and dabbles in gear usage) he has player tools (verbally).
He was always a tall handsome "jock" growing up.

Guy B: He's 5'10", he's fit via hard work and no needles, doesn't have hair but takes care of himself, he's more "rugged" than "pretty",has a good VERY stable job, he's respectful and a good communicator but he's a 30 from 1 to Patrice O'Neal
He grew into his man-ness later in life.

Guy B is a dramatically easier catch

Using the female equivalent.

Girl A:  She has a good-ish job title at a big recognizable company. She has a grad degree. She's a 7 but wears a ton of makeup and VERY expensive name brand clothes. She's super verbal and kinda arrogant.
She's 5'5 with slim features and a symmetrical face, neither curvy nor petite, neither athletic nor skinny-fat. She's got an instagram page where she posts a ton of travel photos.
She's SomebodyTM and you need to know it.

Girl B: She's quiet and grew up religious. She does wear makeup but she's not all that into it at most occasions. Not a party girl, she's actually kind of quiet and shy at times.
She's 5'6" and upon some examination she's honestly a 7.2
She thinks her best friend(s) are prettier than she is. She has a good job but she's not all about it. On her instagram she posts photo of her pet cat and some food she cooks, along with some selfies where she's clothed (despite having a genetically rare bodytype).

Girl B is actually an easier catch, despite a lot of her traits being more desirable to most men.
I dated a girl like Girl B.
View Quote

I’m a girl B, except not shy, didn’t grow up religious, and much shorter (and I’ve been told somewhere around a 7, but I’m still of the opinion that 5-6 is more realistic). I make 4x the median household income for the county we reside in.

I ended up with guy B. I wouldn’t trade him for all of Midas’ gold. He is perfect for me. We’ve been married 20 years. It wasn’t about him being easier to get. It was about him being the right fit for me, and me being the right fit for him.

Guy A?

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 9:52:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You should try dating an English teacher next. No, you probably won't get any pussy, but maybe you can at least get some fucking punctuation. Seriously, somebody that goes to the trouble to use the BB code to italicize every post, but who can't go to the trouble to use any punctuation probably isn't even able to get pussy from a hooker.
View Quote

Rather than trying to debunk or argue against my response you resort to worrying about my grammar and trying to insult me by comparing me to an incel
Because you have nothing that is why your resorting to ad hominem insults like what leftists do when they can't win an argument
You are probably a member that has extra privilege's like a cop or someone who is part of those running this site with either influence or is part of staff not worried about getting a warning or ban that is why you went straight for insults
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 9:57:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Rather than trying to debunk or argue against my response you resort to worrying about my grammar and trying to insult me by comparing me to an incel
Because you have nothing that is why your resorting to ad hominem insults like what leftists do when they can't win an argument
You are probably a member that has extra privilege's like a cop or someone who is part of those running this site with either influence or is part of staff not worried about getting a warning or ban that is why you went straight for insults
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You debunked your own response with that silly claim that women 18-22 are "at their peak." Enough said, but carry on with your victim playing.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 10:12:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
same
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fuckin right about that

Me, once upon a time when I got "ruined" in my early 20s by a 10/10 woman that was older than I was  
https://media2.giphy.com/media/ZAMCqjgo2J3vW/giphy.gif

same

Second I read this post and my first thought:

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 10:14:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm in KS.   While the cities have their share of lefties they're not nearly as bad as when I was up in Chicagoland.   I still ended up looking way more at women from the small towns outside the city here in KS.   Far better match for my values there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the things I owe to this board in particular? Understanding that the less urban areas more closely resemble the world my region looked like a long time ago.
Good women can be found (and bad ones) in any of the states, regions, you name it.
BUT
I really do think the self sufficient Rural Rachels OVERALL disproportionally make for "Special Forces" tier wives.
Average city girls are draft dodgers.
They wouldn't make boot.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 10:19:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You debunked your own response with that silly claim that women 18-22 are "at their peak." Enough said, but carry on with your victim playing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Peak sexual maturity and most attractive age group to men old and young those women can pick whoever they want if they are cute just look at onlyfans sex is not even involved and they rake in millions doing next to nothing but showing their cute bodies talking to men on stream
Once women hit their 30's a good number of them hit a wall and if they have not married by then they will have to settle for men they never dreamed of going with when they were 20
After reading your previous posts in this thread alone I can sum up your trying to get a negative response back to bait members into a ban of course which you will be untouched from facing anything

Actually, I wasn't referring to you, but to the common Arfincels who won't/don't put forth the effort to find the right woman and make the relationship work. Heck, we've even had some say that they wouldn't take dating advice from the women here. How stupid is that? You've clearly tried hard to try to find what you want, and I wouldn't speculate as to what the problem is in your case.

Yes, I'm beginning to think that he is actually trolling. For all we know, he's laying in bed with his gay lover while he posts that stuff and they both giggle over it in between drippy butt stuff.

I'm beginning to think that a lot of guys here just make up excuses not to be with women when the real reason is that they couldn't even buy pussy, much less have a woman give them some.

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 10:25:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

One of the things I owe to this board in particular? Understanding that the less urban areas more closely resemble the world my region looked like a long time ago.
Good women can be found (and bad ones) in any of the states, regions, you name it.
BUT
I really do think the self sufficient Rural Rachels OVERALL disproportionally make for "Special Forces" tier wives.
They wouldn't make boot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 10:40:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I’m a girl B, except not shy, didn’t grow up religious, and much shorter (and I’ve been told somewhere around a 7, but I’m still of the opinion that 5-6 is more realistic). I make 4x the median household income for the county we reside in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You're a happily married lady so I'll be throwing at about 51mph here
But if you're getting 7 ratings, some guys mean "8" and don't wanna get in trouble with their wimminz, and sure some might mean 6 but they likely also mean 7.
I'd say 5 isn't realistic.
Look I can be bold at times, I can use verbal trickery to find ways to say things without saying things, but I ALSO know that rating another woman over a 7 - while WITH a woman = you WILL tank your poll numbers.

If you're dating a Latina, you invited death.
Other women, you tanked your poll numbers for awhile. And she will look at that woman suspiciously for awhile

Idk if you've looked at it like this, but in case you haven't - your "character sheet" would give a lot of girl A's some serious questions.
You have everything they don't.
A better job situation (the income vs cost calculation vs a girl with a great W2 living in a high cost city), a husband, little ones, property, etc-  
All of it.
When willing to "dress up" and glam up and all that, and play on the level she does in that realm?
There's nothing she can do that you didn't already do better.

IMHO the "Girl B" pool is the best pool to fish a wife from.
I'm not saying career girls are bad - I'm sayin women who do things for the whole world's attention/validation, for the perceived prestige?
Man that's not for me

I ended up with guy B. I wouldn’t trade him for all of Midas’ gold. He is perfect for me. We’ve been married 20 years. It wasn’t about him being easier to get. It was about him being the right fit for me, and me being the right fit for him.

Guy A?

https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/no_thank_you_mean_girls.gif

So to me one of the top tier skills for women is picking a guy who will become/be a Good one long term.
I look at it like being a talent scout who can identify a Quarterback talent in college, vs trying to pick up a free agent QB.

Picking up a free agent QB = paying through the nose, a bidding war. (Even if it's the Cleveland browns guy, the Bill Cosby one who they paid a quarter billion dollars for).
Lots of women can chase a guy who is tall, with muh abs, a porsche, etc.
They can SEE, "Oh top 10 free agent QB!"
He has all the things those women want, with shown proof and social proof.
Has it all in hand right now.
But the result = and now he wants it all, even if he's sort of a Diet Bill Cosby.

A woman who can identify a quality man early, by his traits, his character, his talents - BEFORE he grows into his man-ness?
That, to me is top tier ladyskill.

I really do think there's some wisdom or magic to it, I can't wrap my head around it completely, but I do think women are the best at it.
I do think there are times women can tell there's something special in a man before the world sees it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 10:45:56 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BUT
They wouldn't make boot.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUNvsfJXQAEU_Z_.jpg

I think my coastal ways have me so beaten down Re: Expecting Farm Skills out of a mate, that tbh if she would sweep something outside the house, that's a 100/100.

I "Expect" zero help if it involves dirt, something heavy, or dangerous, or loud, etc.
If I catch her shoveling snow and taking my workout I'd snap.

"Babe get your ass inside and get some hot chocolate - goddammit I'm not kidding it's 29 degrees okay"
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 10:55:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I think my coastal ways have me so beaten down Re: Expecting Farm Skills out of a mate, that tbh if she would sweep something outside the house, that's a 100/100.

I "Expect" zero help if it involves dirt, something heavy, or dangerous, or loud, etc.

"Babe get your ass inside and get some hot chocolate - goddammit I'm not kidding it's 29 degrees okay"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BUT
They wouldn't make boot.

Whole fam was out butchering chickens just yesterday. 52 of them in the cooler, and packaged this evening. I caught, hubby slaughtered, and he and I plus the son de-feathered and gutted them. Daughter was mostly just observing and helping with clean up, but she’s only 5. Then hubby and the kids packaged them up this evening while I roasted a homegrown leg of lamb and homegrown purple potatoes and sautéed some asparagus.

Everyone chips in on a farm.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Peak sexual maturity and most attractive age group to men old and young those women can pick whoever they want if they are cute just look at onlyfans sex is not even involved and they rake in millions doing next to nothing but showing their cute bodies talking to men on stream
Once women hit their 30's a good number of them hit a wall and if they have not married by then they will have to settle for men they never dreamed of going with when they were 20
After reading your previous posts in this thread alone I can sum up your trying to get a negative response back to bait members into a ban
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

After reading your previous posts in this thread alone I can sum up your trying to get a negative response back to bait members into a ban

Hey man Just sayin, if you chuck your gloves off on RTX and make eye contact, he's good for it

ETA: also he's great on the sarcasm, some of what he was saying was a meant as a joke and the longtimers know that it was!

Re: The 30s and the wall.

I will say, it's a tough concept. Roughly in the late 20s to mid 30s many do.
Like the popular girls I went to school with basically aged like milk.
Late 20s and they were in trouble.
Some women truck right through the 30s and into their 40s, beauty intact.

As I'm getting older, I'm realizing there are some women I'll probably find attractive forever
There are women who age gracefully, and they are a total 10/10 to you, she probably will be for a loonnng ass time.
Yes, she'll get older, but you will too, and a lot of those things don't bother you the way they once did.

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 11:00:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Whole fam was out butchering chickens just yesterday. 52 of them in the cooler, and packaged this evening. I caught, hubby slaughtered, and he and I plus the son de-feathered and gutted them. Daughter was mostly just observing and helping with clean up, but she’s only 5. Then hubby and the kids packaged them up this evening while I roasted a homegrown leg of lamb and homegrown purple potatoes and sautéed some asparagus.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BUT
They wouldn't make boot.

That's wild.
By northerner standards we'd think you guys are literally Monsanto or something
Farm = garden large enough to take several seconds to walk through.

52 chickens, not, 5.2 egg laying chickens?
Incomprehensible.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 11:07:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Hey man Just sayin, if you chuck your gloves off on RTX and make eye contact, he's good for it

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WaryThirdDrongo-max-1mb.gif
ETA: also he's great on the sarcasm, some of what he was saying was a meant as a joke and the longtimers know that it was!

As I'm getting older, I'm realizing there are some women I'll probably find attractive forever
There are women who age gracefully, and they are a total 10/10 to you, she probably will be for a loonnng ass time.
Yes, she'll get older, but you will too, and a lot of those things don't bother you the way they once did.

View Quote

Always exceptions I have seen attractive women even into their 50's but not as often as women hitting 30 something looking awful when I saw how great they looked in their early 20's
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 11:08:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That's wild.

Incomprehensible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BUT
They wouldn't make boot.

That's wild.

Incomprehensible.

We have another 50 ready to go in 3 weeks, and another 50 ready 6 weeks after that. Plus we’re butchering 100 for a neighbor in exchange for 25 of them. And we have a hog to slaughter in about 3 months and some ducks ready in about 4-6 weeks. Food security is highly important to us.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 11:20:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

We have another 50 ready to go in 3 weeks, and another 50 ready 6 weeks after that. Plus we’re butchering 100 for a neighbor in exchange for 25 of them. And we have a hog to slaughter in about 3 months and some ducks ready in about 4-6 weeks. Food security is highly important to us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BUT
They wouldn't make boot.

That's wild.

Incomprehensible.

Attachment Attached File

Bruhhhh.

I guess you guys aren't on the ole' Klaus Schwab "Eat Ze Bugs" plan
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 11:28:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Always exceptions I have seen attractive women even into their 50's but not as often as women hitting 30 something looking awful when I saw how great they looked in their early 20's
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WaryThirdDrongo-max-1mb.gif

Hmm.
I'm not going to pretend I'm not male here, that I don't have a type (that I rigidly hold to), or that the visual component isn't a thing for me -
I'm not saying this for attaboys or "Saying this in public" points.

But I genuinely am not all in on the early 20s girls.
God they just look too young to me?
Like, I've got grey hairs, sports injuries, shit like that.

Maybe I've seen one or two I've found cute but.
I would call them the exception for me at this point.
A 25 year old lady I think is about as young as I can handle.

She's got to be an adult, a fully formed brain (About age 23-24 IIRC) so that whole schizophrenia thing has either surfaced or hasn't.
She's got to have about 7 years or more of that whole "living life as an adult".

I really don't know if I can slow down enough for a woman that's too young.
Ideally for me, I'd love a very brainy, wise woman that's a good communicator.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 11:36:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

But if you're getting 7 ratings, some guys mean "8" and don't wanna get in trouble with their wimminz, and sure some might mean 6 but they likely also mean 7.
Look I can be bold at times, I can use verbal trickery to find ways to say things without saying things, but I ALSO know that rating another woman over a 7 - while WITH a woman = you WILL tank your poll numbers.

Other women, you tanked your poll numbers for awhile. And she will look at that woman suspiciously for awhile

Idk if you've looked at it like this, but in case you haven't - your "character sheet" would give a lot of girl A's some serious questions.
A better job situation (the income vs cost calculation vs a girl with a great W2 living in a high cost city), a husband, little ones, property, etc-  
All of it.
When willing to "dress up" and glam up and all that, and play on the level she does in that realm?

I'm not saying career girls are bad - I'm sayin women who do things for the whole world's attention/validation, for the perceived prestige?
Man that's not for me

So to me one of the top tier skills for women is picking a guy who will become/be a Good one long term.
I look at it like being a talent scout who can identify a Quarterback talent in college, vs trying to pick up a free agent QB.

Picking up a free agent QB = paying through the nose, a bidding war. (Even if it's the Cleveland browns guy, the Bill Cosby one who they paid a quarter billion dollars for).
But the result = and now he wants it all, even if he's sort of a Diet Bill Cosby.

A woman who can identify a quality man early, by his traits, his character, his talents - BEFORE he grows into his man-ness?

I really do think there's some wisdom or magic to it, I can't wrap my head around it completely, but I do think women are the best at it.
I do think there are times women can tell there's something special in a man before the world sees it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of it.

Man that's not for me

Guy A?

https://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/no_thank_you_mean_girls.gif

I don’t have the computer skills to break this/these quotes down, but I can probably semi-validate some points here.

A while back, a friend sent me some pictures from a forum called Reddit bigtitsinbikinis.  Not gonna lie, I looked and I liked. Lots of 9s and 9.5s on there if you looked long enough.

I actually looked at it every morning for about 5 minutes a day, and enjoyed it initially.  But then I’d go to work, and we’d have a colt break loose and a “7” with less than a tan set of DDDs would run him down and hold him while I hit a vein; or we’d be penning yearlings and a “6.5” that didn’t wear makeup and had holes in her jeans, wearing an old T-shirt, would head them off, or rope an errant steer, and bring them back to the pens; or another “6.5” would show up with ragged hair under an old ball cap, bringing the branding iron when we were dragging 500# calves and getting our asses handed to us…

At the end of the day, those hot, made-up, big-titted, long-fingernail gals on Reddit just didn’t hold a candle to the girls that were standing beside us every day, working like a man…but after the sun went down, they cleaned up and either fixed us dinner and drinks, or we grilled them a steak/burgers, or went out and played the mandolin/keyboard/guitar/sang with us, and we all had a great time.  

I like a “10” as much as the next guy, and a big ‘ol set of titties more than almost anyone, but damn if I don’t appreciate a capable, conservative, hard-working woman who can work like a man, look and act like a lady, and treat a man like a man, while not looking for attention, more than anything in the world.  

It’s hard to appreciate those IG attention whores other than as objects/eye candy any more.  And I’m no homo, nor pride myself on objectifying women.  They just don’t have any value in my lifestyle.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 11:48:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I don’t have the computer skills to break this/these quotes down, but I can probably semi-validate some points here.

A while back, a friend sent me some pictures from a forum called Reddit bigtitsinbikinis.  Not gonna lie, I looked and I liked. Lots of 9s and 9.5s on there if you looked long enough.

I actually looked at it every morning for about 5 minutes a day, and enjoyed it initially.  But then I’d go to work, and we’d have a colt break loose and a “7” with less than a tan set of DDDs would run him down and hold him while I hit a vein; or we’d be penning yearlings and a “6.5” that didn’t wear makeup and had holes in her jeans, wearing an old T-shirt, would head them off, or rope an errant steer, and bring them back to the pens; or another “6.5” would show up with ragged hair under an old ball cap, bringing the branding iron when we were dragging 500# calves and getting our asses handed to us…

At the end of the day, those hot, made-up, big-titted, long-fingernail gals on Reddit just didn’t hold a candle to the girls that were standing beside us every day, working like a man…but after the sun went down, they cleaned up and either fixed us dinner and drinks, or we grilled them a steak/burgers, or went out and played the mandolin/keyboard/guitar/sang with us, and we all had a great time.  

I like a “10” as much as the next guy, and a big ‘ol set of titties more than almost anyone, but damn if I don’t appreciate a capable, conservative, hard-working woman who can work like a man, look and act like a lady, and treat a man like a man, while not looking for attention, more than anything in the world.  

It’s hard to appreciate those IG attention whores other than as objects/eye candy any more.  And I’m no homo, nor pride myself on objectifying women.  They just don’t have any value in my lifestyle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of it.

Man that's not for me

Guy A?

Hulk Hogan & Randy Savage join forces: Saturday Night's

I would contest this, but I think this makes us the Mega-Powers

Man.
When it comes to the make-up/maintenance girls, I genuinely try to look through that when assigning my own 1-10 ratings.
IMHO a lot of famous women aren't REALLY that much more beautiful than "girls next door." Same with the IG ones.
Beauty is beauty period.
Make up or not, nails or not, angles or photoshop, all that.
Pretty is pretty.

If a woman needs to show the whole world her sphincter for thumbsie-uppies or rando-boners, I'd never date her.
Marry her? lmao. No.

but I just also don't think the "famous" girls are just THAT much more attractive, at least not now in 2022.

And look I'm a guy who expects NOTHING from his girl in terms of farm/outdoor skills, not a single thing
Please I've had enough single guy miles that I don't expect much of anything from a mate, don't know what my "love languages" are or anything like that.
If she can just bring herself and her own life tools? And put up with me? I'm thankful as hell.

And hey realistically a 6.5 is a pretty woman. If you're a man that's a 5? (and that is most men in the country), if he could marry a woman like that we'd all high five him
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 11:54:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/1507772465518_jpg-2434814.JPG

Bruhhhh.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BUT
They wouldn't make boot.

That's wild.

Incomprehensible.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/1507772465518_jpg-2434814.JPG

Bruhhhh.

Just call us Arby’s.

But not Hope Solo Arby’s.

Only thing we don’t raise ourselves is cattle, but we buy a bull off a neighbor when our freezer runs low on beef. No bugs for us!
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 12:02:38 AM EDT
[#50]
And another friend of mine has a cattle ranch out in CO. She’s married with 5 kids of her own, an adopted daughter, and a kid on the way. Just a couple weeks ago, she was mounted up on a horse driving cattle to new pasture on her ranch. She also has bees and markets bee products including honey and beeswax stuff. How do I know her? She shows Biewer Terriers. Has a full breeding kennel of the little rascals.

Her and one of her dogs:

That type of woman still exists. She’s out there, and you have to be a hell of a man to keep up with her.
Page / 41
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top