User Panel

Page / 41
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 12:04:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just call us Arby’s.

But not Hope Solo Arby’s.

Only thing we don’t raise ourselves is cattle, but we buy a bull off a neighbor when our freezer runs low on beef. No bugs for us!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of the things I owe to this board in particular? Understanding that the less urban areas more closely resemble the world my region looked like a long time ago.
Good women can be found (and bad ones) in any of the states, regions, you name it.
BUT
I really do think the self sufficient Rural Rachels OVERALL disproportionally make for "Special Forces" tier wives.
Average city girls are draft dodgers.
They wouldn't make boot.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUNvsfJXQAEU_Z_.jpg

I think my coastal ways have me so beaten down Re: Expecting Farm Skills out of a mate, that tbh if she would sweep something outside the house, that's a 100/100.

I "Expect" zero help if it involves dirt, something heavy, or dangerous, or loud, etc.
If I catch her shoveling snow and taking my workout I'd snap.

"Babe get your ass inside and get some hot chocolate - goddammit I'm not kidding it's 29 degrees okay"

Whole fam was out butchering chickens just yesterday. 52 of them in the cooler, and packaged this evening. I caught, hubby slaughtered, and he and I plus the son de-feathered and gutted them. Daughter was mostly just observing and helping with clean up, but she’s only 5. Then hubby and the kids packaged them up this evening while I roasted a homegrown leg of lamb and homegrown purple potatoes and sautéed some asparagus.

Everyone chips in on a farm.

That's wild.
By northerner standards we'd think you guys are literally Monsanto or something
Farm = garden large enough to take several seconds to walk through.

52 chickens, not, 5.2 egg laying chickens?
Incomprehensible.

We have another 50 ready to go in 3 weeks, and another 50 ready 6 weeks after that. Plus we’re butchering 100 for a neighbor in exchange for 25 of them. And we have a hog to slaughter in about 3 months and some ducks ready in about 4-6 weeks. Food security is highly important to us.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/1507772465518_jpg-2434814.JPG

Bruhhhh.

I guess you guys aren't on the ole' Klaus Schwab "Eat Ze Bugs" plan

Just call us Arby’s.

But not Hope Solo Arby’s.

Only thing we don’t raise ourselves is cattle, but we buy a bull off a neighbor when our freezer runs low on beef. No bugs for us!

That's amazing
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 12:23:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Beauty is beauty period.
Make up or not, nails or not, angles or photoshop, all that.

And look I'm a guy who expects NOTHING from his girl in terms of farm/outdoor skills, not a single thing
Please I've had enough single guy miles that I don't expect much of anything from a mate, don't know what my "love languages" are or anything like that.
If she can just bring herself and her own life tools? And put up with me? I'm thankful as hell.

And hey realistically a 6.5 is a pretty woman. If you're a man that's a 5? (and that is most men in the country), if he could marry a woman like that we'd all high five him
View Quote

The beauty of women like this, is that none of us expect anything from them…it’s just, the men are all fully engaged in a task, things go to shit, and then you look up and here comes a good woman and helps when you need it most.  I’m not talking about men working them like slaves, or Giiirrrrlll Pooower, any of that.  Just a good woman stepping in at a crucial time, just like anyone else would do.  That means a lot to a man, to a relationship..
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 12:28:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Hmm.
I'm not going to pretend I'm not male here, that I don't have a type (that I rigidly hold to), or that the visual component isn't a thing for me -
I'm not saying this for attaboys or "Saying this in public" points.

But I genuinely am not all in on the early 20s girls.
God they just look too young to me?
Like, I've got grey hairs, sports injuries, shit like that.

Maybe I've seen one or two I've found cute but.
I would call them the exception for me at this point.
A 25 year old lady I think is about as young as I can handle.

She's got to be an adult, a fully formed brain (About age 23-24 IIRC) so that whole schizophrenia thing has either surfaced or hasn't.
She's got to have about 7 years or more of that whole "living life as an adult".

I really don't know if I can slow down enough for a woman that's too young.
Ideally for me, I'd love a very brainy, wise woman that's a good communicator.
View Quote

Your telling me you would deny them if they was interested in you because they are in their early 20's?
Somehow I am not convinced as any man would give in
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 6:06:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

1) Self examination, getting to know who YOU are.
- who are you a "Good deal" for?
View Quote

Honest answer: I should stay away from women.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 6:20:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Your telling me you would deny them if they was interested in you because they are in their early 20's?
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote

I can't speak for him, but I know I would "deny them." And I think a lot of mature men would also turn them down. In spite of what a lot of you kids think, every man doesn't have any use for the immature e-thots that so many of you think about when you think about women.

Jesus fucking Christ...you young guys always resort to e-thot comparisions when you think about women. And you wonder why you come across as an incel? Get away from your fucking device and get out among real women.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 6:28:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

After reading your previous posts in this thread alone I can sum up your trying to get a negative response back to bait members into a ban of course which you will be untouched from facing anything

View Quote

You sure do whine a lot. So, you went back and looked at my posts to see if you could find something else to whine about? Maybe that's part of your problem? Women don't like whiners.

As for me trying to "bait members into a ban," that's just a crock of shit and everybody here knows it. There wouldn't even be a ban tool for mods to use if it was up to me. Just ignore my posts if you don't like them. And stop fucking whining if you want real women to like you!
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 6:59:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

That would be best for all concerned.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 7:11:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You sure do whine a lot. So, you went back and looked at my posts to see if you could find something else to whine about? Maybe that's part of your problem? Women don't like whiners.

As for me trying to "bait members into a ban," that's just a crock of shit and everybody here knows it. There wouldn't even be a ban tool for mods to use if it was up to me. Just ignore my posts if you don't like them. And stop fucking whining if you want real women to like you!
View Quote
I’m getting a strong whiff of hot rubber.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 7:16:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

It would be a start if you miserable old hag would stay away from my posts. Thanks.

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 7:19:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

It would be a start if you (removed) would stay away from my posts. Thanks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be a start if you (removed) would stay away from my posts. Thanks.

That wasn't very nice. I edited your quote to give you a chance to do the same.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 7:20:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, who was it that always used that line about 'baiting members into a ban'?
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 7:59:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It would be a start if you miserable old hag would stay away from my posts. Thanks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I might be an old hag, but I’m far from miserable. Unlike you. And, I suspect, unlike the women you’ve inflicted yourself upon.

IAC, as long as you continue parading your neuroses through GD on a regular basis, I’ll continue providing my advice.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:05:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah, who was it that always used that line about 'baiting members into a ban'?
View Quote

They are legion, but the one who comes most immediately to mind is far too intelligent to start slinging ARFisms before their new account was a month old.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:25:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well, I might be an old hag, but I’m far from miserable. Unlike you. And, I suspect, unlike the women you’ve inflicted yourself upon.

IAC, as long as you continue parading your neuroses through GD on a regular basis, I’ll continue providing my advice.  
View Quote

It is a neuroses to be disgusted by women who are promiscuous?

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 8:34:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Nothing wrong with a older woman.

My wife is 12 years older than me and we have been married happily for 22 years.

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Aright sooo.
In his shoes? HE needs to drop let's say, try 30 of those pounds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Aright sooo.
In his shoes? HE needs to drop let's say, try 30 of those pounds.

He says he can't, he is getting thin-skinned and very aggressive when he loses too much weight.
He tried over the years and dropped more than 30 once, just caused more problems.

And/Or consider, what if a woman had a glorious rack, but some bodyweight as well.
BUT again, she's pretty, she's just fluffy (like he is).
Then throw in, good personality, chemistry, etc.

Hard working and being kind isn't enough good personality I guess.

With some work he might be a good deal for a woman he likes.

He mostly has given up because it was seldom that a woman liked him back.

I think guys are best off going through a few things in the Pre-Selection "Pre-Flight" checklist for dating.

1) Self examination, getting to know who YOU are.
- who are you a "Good deal" for?

If you have not much to offer, it's hard to be a good deal.

As a man you have to be everything, good looks, money, good character,...

- what little things could use improvement
- what MAJOR things could use improvement
- what things can you not do anything about.
etc

2) What do you like
- then, think hard about how important all of it is.
- can you nibble away at the edges of some of that to expand the dating pool?

Of course I tried this, but there are things I will not compromise.

No ink.
No drugs, smoking or too much drinking.
No libtard.
No criminal record.
No debt that isn't payable within a year.
Not a single mom.
Not fat.
Not prom... promis... not a slut.
No STDs.

ex: Would you date other races? Does she HAVE to be "muh 25 years old"? For the RIGHT woman, would you date a woman who was just a moderate, or had a little bodyweight, etc.

Depends on the race. Don't care much about the age, but not older than 35, a little overweight isn't a problem, but fat chicks are.

Usually the 2 bolded things are important.
By expanding the dating pool by tinkering with some less important things, you might get someone you like.

A relationship where you're a good deal for her, and she is a good deal for you (neither party feels they "settled"), that's a good start.
It's when someone tries to reach pretty far that the problems begin.

Using the female equivalent.

Girl A:  She has a good-ish job title at a big recognizable company. She has a grad degree. She's a 7 but wears a ton of makeup and VERY expensive name brand clothes. She's super verbal and kinda arrogant.
She's 5'5 with slim features and a symmetrical face, neither curvy nor petite, neither athletic nor skinny-fat. She's got an instagram page where she posts a ton of travel photos.
She's SomebodyTM and you need to know it.

Girl B: She's quiet and grew up religious. She does wear makeup but she's not all that into it at most occasions. Not a party girl, she's actually kind of quiet and shy at times.
She's 5'6" and upon some examination she's honestly a 7.2
She thinks her best friend(s) are prettier than she is. She has a good job but she's not all about it. On her instagram she posts photo of her pet cat and some food she cooks, along with some selfies where she's clothed (despite having a genetically rare bodytype).

Girl B is actually an easier catch, despite a lot of her traits being more desirable to most men.
I dated a girl like Girl B.

B, without a question.

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:32:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

You just pissed me off.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your problem is gynophobia. Your professed horror of promiscuous women is only a virtue signaling cover.

As I told you before: there are people who can help you.  Seek them out.

By the way, you never did tell me about the scars.

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:47:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You just pissed me off.
View Quote

Don’t be trying to horn in on my good time, killer.

And speaking of “good time” when are you going to take me for a barge ride?
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:48:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
MGTOW thread.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The beauty of women like this, is that none of us expect anything from them…it’s just, the men are all fully engaged in a task, things go to shit, and then you look up and here comes a good woman and helps when you need it most.  I’m not talking about men working them like slaves, or Giiirrrrlll Pooower, any of that.  Just a good woman stepping in at a crucial time, just like anyone else would do.  That means a lot to a man, to a relationship..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Beauty is beauty period.
Make up or not, nails or not, angles or photoshop, all that.

And look I'm a guy who expects NOTHING from his girl in terms of farm/outdoor skills, not a single thing
Please I've had enough single guy miles that I don't expect much of anything from a mate, don't know what my "love languages" are or anything like that.
If she can just bring herself and her own life tools? And put up with me? I'm thankful as hell.

And hey realistically a 6.5 is a pretty woman. If you're a man that's a 5? (and that is most men in the country), if he could marry a woman like that we'd all high five him

I wonder what the first caveman thought, when he came back to his mud-hut after the hunt, and found a bowl of berries on the rock-table.
Deer blood's washed out, and a few of those yellow flowers are on the stick walls - and that she not only kept the pelt he brought her, she hung it on the wall so it didn't touch the ground.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:06:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmm.
I'm not going to pretend I'm not male here, that I don't have a type (that I rigidly hold to), or that the visual component isn't a thing for me -
I'm not saying this for attaboys or "Saying this in public" points.

But I genuinely am not all in on the early 20s girls.
God they just look too young to me?
Like, I've got grey hairs, sports injuries, shit like that.

Maybe I've seen one or two I've found cute but.
I would call them the exception for me at this point.
A 25 year old lady I think is about as young as I can handle.

She's got to be an adult, a fully formed brain (About age 23-24 IIRC) so that whole schizophrenia thing has either surfaced or hasn't.
She's got to have about 7 years or more of that whole "living life as an adult".

I really don't know if I can slow down enough for a woman that's too young.
Ideally for me, I'd love a very brainy, wise woman that's a good communicator.

Click To View Spoiler

So I'm older than they are - but if I brought a woman that age back to friend's BBQ I'd take about 3 or 4 questions about it.
The age gap isn't the "jarring" one where it would probably ruin the whole function and EVERYONE would talk about it the second we left, and for the rest of the night.

Man it just doesn't do it for me.
Taste range wise those girls don't fall anywhere near the zipcode of curvy, so I would never pick them out of a crowd as a dating prospect (even when I was their age).

but I stand by it.

There have in RARE cases (I can think of only 1 and a half) where a woman that age was kicking my tires and I thought about it.
I would have preferred to see the 27 year old version of those same women.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 11:02:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Your problem is gynophobia. Your professed horror of promiscuous women is only a virtue signaling cover.

View Quote

Maybe you can explain it to me, why should I consider to be together with a woman who had sex with 10, 50 or 100 guys?

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Maybe you can explain it to me, why should I consider to be together with a woman who had sex with 10, 50 or 100 guys?

View Quote
she didn't accidentally get good in bed.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said …
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 1:05:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Like I said …
View Quote

No, just explain it to me from your point of view. Please.

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 1:06:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
she didn't accidentally get good in bed.
View Quote

Doesn't matter if a woman is good in bed.

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 1:07:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Doesn't matter if a woman is good in bed.

View Quote
go on...
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 1:13:29 PM EDT
[#29]
All I got from reading @Naamah posting last night is that she's good at choking chickens.

All joking aside, that's awesome how your entire family joins in to do all that work.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 1:16:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I can't speak for him, but I know I would "deny them." And I think a lot of mature men would also turn them down. In spite of what a lot of you kids think, every man doesn't have any use for the immature e-thots that so many of you think about when you think about women.

Jesus fucking Christ...you young guys always resort to e-thot comparisions when you think about women. And you wonder why you come across as an incel? Get away from your fucking device and get out among real women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I call BS on you denying them as if your some holier than thou knight trying to prove that you're to superior for that

You definitely are a troll trying to get me to call you some choice words but I wont as I know its a trap to get me jammed up
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 1:21:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So I'm older than they are - but if I brought a woman that age back to friend's BBQ I'd take about 3 or 4 questions about it.
The age gap isn't the "jarring" one where it would probably ruin the whole function and EVERYONE would talk about it the second we left, and for the rest of the night.

Taste range wise those girls don't fall anywhere near the zipcode of curvy, so I would never pick them out of a crowd as a dating prospect (even when I was their age).

but I stand by it.

There have in RARE cases (I can think of only 1 and a half) where a woman that age was kicking my tires and I thought about it.
View Quote

I believe you would act different if it actually happened instead of hypothetically thinking about it
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
All I got from reading @Naamah posting last night is that she's good at choking chickens.

All joking aside, that's awesome how your entire family joins in to do all that work.
View Quote

The family that slays together, stays together!
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I believe you would act different if it actually happened instead of hypothetically thinking about it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

but I stand by it.

The 1.5 (2) cases I'm referencing, those girls DID kick my tires.
I passed on both.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 1:43:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently she's so good at choking chickens, she's going to choke all her neighbor's chickens, too.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 1:45:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I prefer women 18-22 that is when they are at their peak however talking to them takes patience of a saint with a lot of them
there are exceptions that I go older like up to 40's for exceptional looking women but not often as most have long hit the wall in their late 20's and early 30's
And I am not attracted to wrinkly old grandmas that are awaiting hospice or assisted living at their doorstep under any circumstances no matter how old I may get

View Quote

lmaooooooooooooooooo

if you think that's a woman's peak, you have some learning to do playa.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 1:49:40 PM EDT
[#36]

lol.  Mrs. vim sent me a link Sunday about how backyard rabbits are superior to backyard chicken.  

https://purposedrivenhomestead.com/2022/03/09/5-reasons-rabbits-are-better-than-chickens-for-backyard-homesteading/
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 2:16:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

No, just explain it to me from your point of view. Please.

View Quote

You’re deflecting.  I didn’t say you should “be together” with a woman with any particular body count. Actually, I agreed with you with you when you opined: “I should stay away from women”.  And what did my agreeableness and concern for your happiness get me? You called me a “miserable old hag” and hurt my feelings.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 2:41:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

... hurt my feelings.
View Quote

You intentionally keep hurting my feelings for a long time.

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 2:43:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

lol.  Mrs. vim sent me a link Sunday about how backyard rabbits are superior to backyard chicken.  

https://purposedrivenhomestead.com/2022/03/09/5-reasons-rabbits-are-better-than-chickens-for-backyard-homesteading/
View All Quotes
Quoted:

We have those too. Only downside to them is that they’re incredibly lean. You don’t want that to be a sole protein source.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 2:49:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

... hurt my feelings.

Have not.  Have been, along  with half of GD, trying to make you into a functional adult human being.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Have not.  Have been, along  with half of GD, trying to make you into a functional adult human being.
View Quote

You don't even answer simple questions because you are trying to make fun out of me.

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You don't even answer simple questions because you are trying to make fun out of me.

View Quote

Idk man, 10 is a pretty low body count number for a woman of middle age .

Idk how old you are , don’t know if it was ever mentioned.

I also don’t think anyone is saying go marry a Bunny ranch body count girl .

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

It was just a number, the average women today has reached ten by which age?  18?

I also don’t think anyone is saying go marry a Bunny ranch body count girl .

The average college senior had sex with 55 guys. Actually it's kinda useless to look for a woman if you can't except a slut as partner.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 3:36:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 3:51:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don’t ask simple questions.  You set what you think are clever traps, but which are, in fact, pathetically transparent efforts at “gotcha” .  I’m not trying to make fun of you. There’s no need to. You are doing a stellar job of making yourself appear ridiculous with no help from anyone.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 3:57:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It was just a number, the average women today has reached ten by which age?  18?

The average college senior had sex with 55 guys. Actually it's kinda useless to look for a woman if you can't except a slut as partner.
View Quote

@4xGM300 ...??? Where are you getting 55 guys number???

Maybe I lived in a cave in college but 55 was WELL above the average from what i was aware of.  (im 40 now)

Id also like a statistic backing on your 10 by age 18, id guess that 10 by age 18 is actually a statistical tail end of a bell shaped curve. I wouldn't be surprised if the average was 1-2 by 18.  
(if you ask guys we ALL had super hot Canadian girlfriends who did "IT" all the time when we visited.. we just didn't have any photos at the time to show ...

(for you youngsters us old timers used to make up fake hot Canadian girlfriends that we met at XYZ function and couldn't visit , but they would have sex with us all the time, never have photos, ect. ect.  A modern reference to this is in Stranger Things when everybody thinks Dusty's hot Utah girlfriend is fake))
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 4:08:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Was mentioned somewhere here in this thread.

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 4:10:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You don’t ask simple questions.  You set what you think are clever traps, but which are, in fact, pathetically transparent efforts at “gotcha” .  I’m not trying to make fun of you. There’s no need to. You are doing a stellar job of making yourself appear ridiculous with no help from anyone.
View Quote

I don't set any traps. Why should I?

I honestly asking questions, nothing more. The rest is what you made up.

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cite?  @4xGM300m
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 4:19:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

We have those too. Only downside to them is that they’re incredibly lean. You don’t want that to be a sole protein source.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've considered meat rabbits as a much more stealthy protein source than backyard chickens, and the one thing I thought I knew about them was "no fat."  Thanks for the confirmation.  

There's a joke here about getting fat from the belly meat of older chicks, but I don't feel like putting it all the way together.  Some assembly required.
Page / 41
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top