BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:01:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

His house, his rules. She needs to move out if she don’t respect them.
View Quote

Move in with the boyfriend.
Have as much sex as possible.
Move back to dad’s house when pregnant to be a single mother.
Profit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:02:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Daughter is 18 and still living at home. Wants me to meet her boyfriend. Tonight I come in from the shop and she’s standing in my kitchen talking to her mom. With a giant hickey on her neck. I didn’t go off I just told her to cover it up and that I had no interest is this fucker coming to my house. Now daughter and wife both think out of line. I’m of the opinion that it’s my house my rules. Wife wants to meet her boyfriend that can all go to the Olive Garden and leave me the fuck out of it.  I did a lot of shit at that age but never left a hickey on a girls neck. Looks trashy as fuck and I expected more from my daughter. She is 10x smarter than I am and was on a good path until she got with this clown.  

Ok done ranting
Edit
Ok wife looked this kid up on the county website after this thread was started. That’s how we found out about the theft and child support. My daughter knows about this already and “his side of the story is different”.
Edit
Also found a speeding ticket the wife got a few years ago that she “forgot about” that explains why the auto insurance went up.
View Quote

Wife not have a house?
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:09:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Invite him over and make friends with him. girls never stay with someone their parents like.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:12:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn a lot of the comments are very disrespectful.

You can talk about a man's daughter like that, and that's okay. Don't you dare call another member a faggot though or you may be looking at a time out.

This forum has changed over the years and it's the last place I expected to see it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:13:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Dated a Baptist preachers daughter in high school.

He did the whole cleaning his shotgun routine when I came over to meet the parents.

Wow! Your 870 is much nicer than mine!

Dad:

Don't do that.

To his credit, he was a great range buddy even after things ended with his daughter.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:18:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Lol, I gave and got a lot of love bites when I was that age.

Chill out, your daughter is normal.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:22:44 AM EDT
[#7]
My daughter turns 3 next week. Good luck OP.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dude meet the boyfriend. Pretend to really like him and tell your daughter what a great guy he is and after meeting him you approve of the relationship.
View Quote

This is the way.

The more you hate him, the more she will latch on to loser boyfriend.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:24:22 AM EDT
[#9]
OP, I was doing unspeakable things to my wife at 16. Raunchy things, as the MIL liked to put it.

Three years later I asked her father if I could marry her.

Direct quote: "considering all the losers in the world...that sounds good."

So, I took that as a yes. Been married 14 years now. Two kids, still happy, and she stays home and wants for nothing.

Moral of the story is kids are kids (and your daughter isn't even a kid), and if you meet the guy, he may turn out to be perfectly respectable. Even if he does unspeakable things to your daughter.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:29:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

All this does is show them you’re so old you get your ideas from movies. Plus it’s a great way to find out what guns I can get your daughter to steal for me.
View Quote

This thread just keeps getting better.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:31:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Someone just used "teenagers" and "immature" in the same sentence.  Almost like people forgot what it was like or how they acted at 18.

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:49:28 AM EDT
[#12]
I was leaving tips on girls faces when we were younger than that...   and neither of us were bad people at that age
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:52:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Profit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His house, his rules. She needs to move out if she don’t respect them.

Profit.

Not coming back unless paying $200 a month in rent. That’s clear before they leave or happens at 19 regardless unless going to school full time and working.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Lol, an Olive Garden dinner with neck hickey and the dude banging your daughter

#MGTOW
View Quote

Some where reaaaaaaaaaal niiiice.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 10:55:00 AM EDT
[#15]
at least she isn't asking you to meet her girlfriend
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:00:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s next, and it will be hicky boys baby momma
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:00:46 AM EDT
[#17]
OP, you should grow up.  If you keep with this attitude, you're going to ruin your relationship with your daughter and most likely your wife.

But you already know that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:04:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why are you taking your shit out on the boyfriend when he was just doing what boys do and what your daughter was allowing him to do? Take your shit out on your daughter for having shitty judgement and a total lack of respect for you and your wife. Acting like a hardass with the boyfriend isn't going to accomplish anything except they'll be banging at his place instead of yours.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:05:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's next, and it will be hicky boys baby momma
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's next, and it will be hicky boys baby momma
kinky
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:17:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Double edged sword my friend.  If you tell your daughter you don’t want to see him it just makes her cling to the boyfriend more.  I say see him and scare the living shit out of him and if f*cks up just a hair,  he’ll be singing like a girl for the rest of his life.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:19:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

But we know the bonus there.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:23:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I would not be satisfied with my kids dating outside of their race.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn’t read the thread past page 1 so…

Hickies are trashy. My 17 year old had one and my wife blew up. I didn’t say anything and my daughter didn’t know I knew. She was embarrassed as hell when she found out I did. Didn’t happen again. She’s a good kid. Straight A’s. Doesn’t do anything bad. If this is her big screwup, we came out lucky.

I met the boy, even chaperoned a date. We’re white, he’s black. He’s had it tough growing up (loser parents, lives with his older brother) but he’s a pretty decent, hard working kid.  Works full time, is in ROTC at high school, pro law enforcement and conservative.  He’s just not as into her as she’s into him and even though it’s a teenage, puppy love thing, I hate that it makes her sad and then I want to choke him. But he’s ok.

I would not be satisfied with my kids dating outside of their race.

race isn't the problem so much as class is. my oldest kid married a very nice mexican girl from a good family, she understands her role as wife and mother just as my son knows his responsibilities as husband and father. they are very happy together with 1 kid and another on the way
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:24:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Clearly a troll thread.

If not, and it’s somehow true, it’s pretty clear that by being an asshole, OP has raised his unfortunate daughter to look for the same qualities in a mate.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:52:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Dated a Baptist preachers daughter in high school.

He did the whole cleaning his shotgun routine when I came over to meet the parents.

Wow! Your 870 is much nicer than mine!

Dad:

Don't do that.

To his credit, he was a great range buddy even after things ended with his daughter.
View Quote

I had the opposite happen when I was 17. My first girlfriend and her father came over to my Mom and Dad's house for dinner while I was cleaning the Sendra AR15A1 that me and my Dad had bought at a pawn shop.

I let her father handle the rifle, and he remarked that it was almost identical to the M16 that he carried in the Marines and it felt good to handle a rifle like it again. I was in DEP for the Army at the time, which he definitely approved of, even though his daughter definitely did not.

I went to the range with him a few times, and him and my Dad are still friends to this day.

I don't remember leaving hickeys on his daughter, but she was black so I don't think anyone would've been able to tell if I did.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:56:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Pic ....check
Shovel.........check
Lime ............check

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:01:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Which is more than can be said for the OP. Sorry, but  if I had a daughter coming home looking like the town pump, and a wife who withheld information pertaining to a speeding ticket which lead to an increase in premiums, I'd be wondering what else those two have been up to.  OP needs to take control over the women in his life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m sure he keeps his women in line.

Which is more than can be said for the OP. Sorry, but  if I had a daughter coming home looking like the town pump, and a wife who withheld information pertaining to a speeding ticket which lead to an increase in premiums, I'd be wondering what else those two have been up to.  OP needs to take control over the women in his life.

Sounds like he's holding on too tight.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:15:15 PM EDT
[#27]
All the dads of the girls I dated in high-school that liked me, I would hang out with. Smoke cigars, fantasy football, gun range, all that stuff. They knew what I was up to and about and had a better understanding of what was going on.

The dads that behaved like you or didn't like me, I never talked to and they had no clue if I was a shit bag or just licking their daughters ass in the back of my Honda accord.

Point is would you rather not know this kid and always wonder where they are, if he's nice, are they safe etc. Or meet him and maybe hang out with him and keep better tabs on the situation. Its fine if you meet him and don't like him, you can have a calm talk with your daughter on why you don't, but throwing a hissy fit over a hickey brings you to the maturity level of their age.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Daughter is 18 and still living at home. Wants me to meet her boyfriend. Tonight I come in from the shop and she’s standing in my kitchen talking to her mom. With a giant hickey on her neck. I didn’t go off I just told her to cover it up and that I had no interest is this fucker coming to my house. Now daughter and wife both think out of line. I’m of the opinion that it’s my house my rules. Wife wants to meet her boyfriend that can all go to the Olive Garden and leave me the fuck out of it.  I did a lot of shit at that age but never left a hickey on a girls neck. Looks trashy as fuck and I expected more from my daughter. She is 10x smarter than I am and was on a good path until she got with this clown.

Ok done ranting
Edit
Ok wife looked this kid up on the county website after this thread was started. That’s how we found out about the theft and child support. My daughter knows about this already and “his side of the story is different”.
Edit
Also found a speeding ticket the wife got a few years ago that she “forgot about” that explains why the auto insurance went up.
View Quote
Of course his side of the story is different, it's more sympathetic to him. And your reaction/over reaction is going to reinforce "the world is out to get him" story to your daughter.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:28:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She's 18 and had a hickey.......she's not snorting meth off his cock....fuck
View Quote

You know this how?
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:40:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yeah, that tends to happen here on occasion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am suspicious that OP's story is not the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Yeah, that tends to happen here on occasion.
almost always when a thread isn't going the way the OP thought it would.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#32]
I was that boyfriend !   My sperm donor was killed in Vietnam so no father figure, long story short the ''Dad'' took me under his wing. I was guided down the right path,life has been good so good i retired at 54.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:09:32 PM EDT
[#33]
You've already been beaten to death on this OP so I won't pile on.  As a father of a 2.5 year old daughter I worry.  Best I can do is be a great roll model and teach her values, self respect, right from wrong, and hope she makes good choices.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Childish shit such as this will definitely help your daughter learn how to be an adult.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not going to be a problem. He is not coming to my place. Zero fucks given about their opinions.
Childish shit such as this will definitely help your daughter learn how to be an adult.

I'm starting to think I know why she made a bad decision. I'm guessing she was raised in an authoritarian, my way or the highway, type of household. You go dad.....show her who's the boss.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:27:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I'm starting to think I know why she made a bad decision. I'm guessing she was raised in an authoritarian, my way or the highway, type of household. You go dad.....show her who's the boss.
View Quote
Girls with dads like that always put out more than the girls whose parents were cool.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:31:22 PM EDT
[#36]
This thread is just one big "You might be a redneck if.." joke. Lawd. What a shitshow all around
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:33:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Ok done ranting
Edit
Edit
View Quote

Dude, she’s 18 which makes her a legal adult, no matter is she lives at home or not.

How about meet the boyfriend and talk to him face to face like men used to do. Then make your decision based off that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Seriously-----if he said, "Hey, can I leave a hickey on you?"  Hell no.  I do think it's trashy and immature on teenagers much less grown-ass adults.  

But sometimes it just happens during the heat of the moment.  Technically I think it's usually more of a combo bite mark/bruise/hickey.  

I'm just going to keep feeling blessed that we still have that kind of passion after all these years.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Been married 25 years.  Sported one a few weeks ago.  They don't always happen on purpose.

TRAMP!!!

Seriously-----if he said, "Hey, can I leave a hickey on you?"  Hell no.  I do think it's trashy and immature on teenagers much less grown-ass adults.  

But sometimes it just happens during the heat of the moment.  Technically I think it's usually more of a combo bite mark/bruise/hickey.  

I'm just going to keep feeling blessed that we still have that kind of passion after all these years.  

I understand. I got gnawed up as much as the next girl, but I was always, “Knock yourself out, but don’t mark me where it’ll show.”

So once I got home to my bedroom and could inspect the damage, I might look like I’d been attacked by a bear, but when I came through the front door, I could be trying to limp on both legs, but I looked pure as driven snow.  Plus, if I were going to get … uh … lost in the moment, chances were those chomp marks were likely going to be somewhere along the treasure trail, rather than up around my neck.

Obviously, my father knew what I was doing, but he didn’t really disapprove, as he thought everyone had a certain amount of crazy to get out of his/her system, and the longer they put it off, the uglier it was apt to be. Besides, I was being somewhat civilized about it. I wasn’t spreading it around all over town.  I’ve always been a serial monogamist.  I had a  grand total of one sex education instructor and two actual boyfriends while I was living in the family home, and I married the second one.

My father could be a pisser, though.  If I came dragging in a little later than usual, looking a little more worn out than usual, he’d wait until I got halfway up the stairs and say, cheerfully, innocently, “Don’t forget your meds, honey.”   LOL.

And I had already run my sister out of the house by the time she finally had her first boyfriend at 22, so visible hickeys weren’t much of a thing at our house.

It wasn’t a big deal like at the OP’s house, just the way it worked out.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:37:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You've already been beaten to death on this OP so I won't pile on.  As a father of a 2.5 year old daughter I worry.  Best I can do is be a great roll model and teach her values, self respect, right from wrong, and hope she makes good choices.
View Quote

And spend time with her. Coach her sports, attend her gymnastics, bring her shooting, share hobbies with her.

Help her with school work, teach her to change the oil.

Watch her favorite shows, make her watch some of your favorites.

Most of all, try to enjoy. It goes by too fast.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:44:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Damn a lot of the comments are very disrespectful.

You can talk about a man's daughter like that, and that's okay. Don't you dare call another member a faggot though or you may be looking at a time out.

This forum has changed over the years and it's the last place I expected to see it.
View Quote

You noticed that, huh?  Wife/girlfriend too.  I don’t know when it started, but it got through my perceptual screen about the time GD started getting cleaned up.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:47:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Have we done the "fathers of daughters are the ultimate cucks!" copypasta yet?

EDIT: Yep.  Dammit, I never get in fast enough for that...
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:11:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Does Olive Garden have a keto menu?
View Quote

People who care what they are eating do not go to Olive Garden.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:16:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:18:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The way I figure... OP should probably take a second to look in a mirror and ask himself why the two people, who should be closest to him, feel the need to hide things from him...
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:21:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

You probably have a daughter or four
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You probably have a daughter or four
View Quote

So far, no paternity suits (wrap 'em up, gentlemen!).  Fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:31:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Chillax dude.

I enjoyed meeting my kids dates.  

Some of them were dopes and some of them were nice kids.  You will have a much better chance to influence your daughter if you approach the situation with an open mind.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:57:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'm sure I'm beat on this, but here goes. Just invite him over, and have him meet you while you are cleaning a gun.
View Quote

...so boyfriend know which residence to B&E moree efficiently. ????
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:01:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The way I figure... OP should probably take a second to look in a mirror and ask himself why the two people, who should be closest to him, feel the need to hide things from him...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You cut that shit out!
We're having fun at OP's expense here!
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top