Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:03:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:15:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You noticed that, huh?  Wife/girlfriend too.  I don't know when it started, but it got through my perceptual screen about the time GD started getting cleaned up.
View Quote
I suppose it's the nature of the internet, I would assume most of the people with these comments wouldn't say that shit in person.

And if they did, I would also assume they'd be considered an asshole amongst their peers.

But since it's from behind a keyboard they lose any sense of decency.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You never left a hickey on a girl when you were 18?
View Quote

somebody I know may have gotten a few, they are kind of embarrassing depending on the company
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:30:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fantastic way to destroy your relationship with your daughter.
View Quote

If ensuring she doesn't end up a ghetto breeder destroys the relationship, then so be it. As the proud father of 19 and 21 yo daughters, I think Op was right.  My 19 year old moved in with her BF but she is entirely financially independent. She chose extremely well with her BF as well.  A dude I'd be proud to have as a SIL. Treats her with respect instead of tagging her like cattle.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Dude meet the boyfriend. Pretend to really like him and tell your daughter what a great guy he is and after meeting him you approve of the relationship.
View Quote

Best advice. Should have been first post. Tell her you want to pal around with them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:55:06 PM EDT
[#6]
For all the "you touch mah daughter I'll killz ya" types of dads-of-daughters out there.

Please remember that said teenage boy likely has loving parents who'll ... shall we say ... not take kindly to their son being threatened (directly or otherwise) with physical violence by a grown adult.

They may even act "best defense is a good offense"
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The way I figure... OP should probably take a second to look in a mirror and ask himself why the two people, who should be closest to him, feel the need to hide things from him...
View Quote

Oh hell no, it must be that they are just overall crappy people.

For some reason.

Which in no way reflects on OP.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:08:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Sounds like OP runs into nothing but assholes all day.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:08:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:10:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The way I figure... OP should probably take a second to look in a mirror and ask himself why the two people, who should be closest to him, feel the need to hide things from him...
View Quote

This is GD. Home of "Believe All Men".
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:10:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Now this is the kind of entertainment I had signed up for.

Too bad it's all too rare now.

I can only hope OP updates this with another bombshell.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:13:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Girls with fathers like OP end up being complete whores.
Good job OP For giving us breathing fleshlights.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:25:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Page 12, is OP a grandpa yet?
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:27:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
For all the "you touch mah daughter I'll killz ya" types of dads-of-daughters out there.

Please remember that said teenage boy likely has loving parents who'll ... shall we say ... not take kindly to their son being threatened (directly or otherwise) with physical violence by a grown adult.

They may even act "best defense is a good offense"
View Quote

Id karate chop your little Timmy right in the face.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Page 12, is OP a grandpa yet?
View Quote

No shit,  has the OP even been back on the last 6 pages?
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:37:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Invite him out for a beer and a chat.

Shoot

Scoop

Boot
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 5:07:34 PM EDT
[#17]
My wife’s father never threatened me, but being 6’8” and built like a sasquatch he didn’t have to.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#18]
18…and has a hickey…the horror.  Lighten up Francis.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 5:21:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Does he look like your wife?

Maybe your daughter is dating your wifes adopted son
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#20]
The other thread the OP started is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If true……………..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 5:48:41 PM EDT
[#21]
OP said in his other thread, it’s not him posting from his account.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:03:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Daughter is 18 and still living at home. Wants me to meet her boyfriend. Tonight I come in from the shop and she’s standing in my kitchen talking to her mom. With a giant hickey on her neck. I didn’t go off I just told her to cover it up and that I had no interest is this fucker coming to my house. Now daughter and wife both think out of line. I’m of the opinion that it’s my house my rules. Wife wants to meet her boyfriend that can all go to the Olive Garden and leave me the fuck out of it.  I did a lot of shit at that age but never left a hickey on a girls neck. Looks trashy as fuck and I expected more from my daughter. She is 10x smarter than I am and was on a good path until she got with this clown.  

Ok done ranting
Edit
Ok wife looked this kid up on the county website after this thread was started. That’s how we found out about the theft and child support. My daughter knows about this already and “his side of the story is different”.
Edit
Also found a speeding ticket the wife got a few years ago that she “forgot about” that explains why the auto insurance went up.
View Quote

badboy detected
@Geralt55 @Skillshot @StevenH
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:05:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Yeah, I already covered this in an earlier post. Badboy peter pans continue to exist partly because girls select for them during their hoe phase.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:16:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I should probably add that this kid Is 20 and has been busted twice for theft. Has been arrested for not paying child support and has no job. Don’t get me wrong I don’t care who she dates. She’s an adult and they are here mistakes to make. I have fulfilled my obligations to my daughter. I’m always happy to be her father but I don’t want this piece of shit at my home. If that drives her away so be it.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Her hoe phase will last another ten years. In that time she'll rack up stds, illegitimate children, and student debt. As she nears 30 she'll find Jesus, become a good girl, ask where all the good men have gone, and complain that life just didn't go her way.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Hell, I'd go to Olive Garden and pick up the tab.  I'd be polite while I asked him about what he's doing; his future goals; and to explain the theft and child support record.

Handle it calmly like a man in control, who doesn't worry about tip-toeing around things.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:22:29 PM EDT
[#27]
RIP OP
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

One reason society has so many criminal peter pans like this guy is because girls select for them.
View Quote

hybristophilia

unconstrained hypergamy ftw
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:25:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The other thread the OP started is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If true……………..

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/cray-179.gif
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She's 18. Let's be real a moment.
The dude who gave her the hickey,  probably isn't even the same dude you gotta buy breadsticks for
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Lol just saw the other thread

Quoted:
If you didn’t catch the first thread here is recap

He left hickey on her neck and I saw it. My response was to cover it up and not bring him to my house. Later that evening my wife finds out he has been arrested for theft and child support.

Well I started digging into it more to see who this kid was. I find out he was adopted by his parents after talking to them. Started talking to my wife about that and she she started acting strange about it. Said we should just drop it and leave them alone.

When I got with my wife she had just got out of a bad relationship about a year prior to meeting me.  Well I looked this kid up on the face book and he looks a lot like my wife. Is there any way to find out about adoption info?  Is that public record?
View Quote

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Daughters-boyfriend-part-2/5-2524118/?page=1
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hell, I'd go to Olive Garden and pick up the tab.  I'd be polite while I asked him about what he's doing; his future goals; and to explain the theft and child support record.

Handle it calmly like a man in control, who doesn't worry about tip-toeing around things.  
View Quote

Dude I want to go to OG and I’ll pick up the tab just so I can eat delicious chicken parm and shitpost IRL.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

hybristophilia

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One reason society has so many criminal peter pans like this guy is because girls select for them.

hybristophilia

bad boys demonstrate superior mate protection and provisioning qualities....if we still lived in caves!
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I didn’t read the thread past page 1 so…

Hickies are trashy. My 17 year old had one and my wife blew up. I didn’t say anything and my daughter didn’t know I knew. She was embarrassed as hell when she found out I did. Didn’t happen again. She’s a good kid. Straight A’s. Doesn’t do anything bad. If this is her big screwup, we came out lucky.

I met the boy, even chaperoned a date. We’re white, he’s black. He’s had it tough growing up (loser parents, lives with his older brother) but he’s a pretty decent, hard working kid.  Works full time, is in ROTC at high school, pro law enforcement and conservative.  He’s just not as into her as she’s into him and even though it’s a teenage, puppy love thing, I hate that it makes her sad and then I want to choke him. But he’s ok.
View Quote

and that's why she's into him
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:37:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Whatever you do op when you meet him definitely don't give bf a nickname like Mr Hickey and embarrass him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:37:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The problem here is that OP's daughter is no different than any stereotypical hoe out in today's society. I say just look at the whole situation and be real about everything that she will face being in a relationship with a guy who has another woman in his life.

If there is one thing in life that is true is that women love suffering voluntarily and with pleasure
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:44:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This MGTOW BS is just ridiculous.

A woman is alot more than a vessel for a cock.

A family is alot more than financial responsibility.

A life is about alot more than self gratification.

View Quote

you're right

some good nice guy betabuxer should wife up OP's daughter once she's a 30 something year old single mom with at least one deadbeat babydaddy, looking to "settle down" after she's been wondering "where are all the good men"

because it sure sounds like she's heading towards that path

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Lol, I gave and got a lot of love bites when I was that age.

Chill out, your daughter is normal.
View Quote

It's normal to date an unemployed felon with at least one babymomma already?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is GD. Home of "Simp for All Women".
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:48:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yeah, I already covered this in an earlier post. Badboy peter pans continue to exist partly because girls select for them during their hoe phase.
View Quote

I didn't see your post until later.

What a dumpster fire this thread is.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Chillax dude.

I enjoyed meeting my kids dates.  

Some of them were dopes and some of them were nice kids.  You will have a much better chance to influence your daughter if you approach the situation with an open mind.
View Quote

You'd like your daughters to date unemployed felons with at least one babymomma? You'd like your sons to date babymommas with felonious babydaddies?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:55:21 PM EDT
[#42]
OP go meet the guy so you can see what your dealing with.
Know thy enemy and all that.    It’s a good sign that she asked you to meet him vs hiding behind your back.  Sure it’s a tough deal it’s starting off in the wrong foot.  It could be way worse though.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Hold your ground. Just because people cry and say you are "overreacting" doesn't make it so.
View Quote

This,

If your kid doesn't see how someone needs to treat her at least you do. If a guy wants to date your daughter he should contact you personally. Getting the girls to do it for him is chickenshit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Congratulations, grandpa.
View Quote

Funny but messed up
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 7:12:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Oh dear.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 7:32:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You’d assault your adult daughter over a hickey? I’m pretty sure that makes nearly everyone better than you.

You like to remind your wife who is in charge after a few drinks as well?

@sonyvman79
View Quote

Of course not, I wouldn't hit my wife.

And I don't drink...

The way I raised my daughters. I don't believe they would disrespect my house that way. If they don't respect themselves, they are disrespecting my house.

My house, is my house it has rules... not lacking in love...but there are rules.

My house is not liberal, unfortunately liberal ideology has affected parenting in our Country on both sides.

My daughters respect me, for reasons...established at a young age.

And I would be VERY DISAPPOINTED in op's situation.

@jDrexler:
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 7:37:19 PM EDT
[#47]
OP from the other thread: 13 year old son at home with grandma is more likely the case. He did the same shit to my wife’s Facebook account.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Daughters-boyfriend-part-2/5-2524118/?page=3#i96916963

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
OP from the other thread: 13 year old son at home with grandma is more likely the case. He did the same shit to my wife’s Facebook account.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Daughters-boyfriend-part-2/5-2524118/?page=3#i96916963

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif
View Quote

Truly a quality troll if true. At least we know for sure the boy is being raised right.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:00:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Truly a quality troll if true. At least we know for sure the boy is being raised right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif

Attachment Attached File

I wonder if he's lowkey snitching on his sister though
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:18:43 PM EDT
[#50]
OP needs to tread carefully. Watch out for his daughter but without being controlling. She an adult.

“Fucks like she’s mad at her dad” is a thing.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top