Quoted:

badboy detected
@Geralt55 @Skillshot @StevenH
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Daughter is 18 and still living at home. Wants me to meet her boyfriend. Tonight I come in from the shop and she’s standing in my kitchen talking to her mom. With a giant hickey on her neck. I didn’t go off I just told her to cover it up and that I had no interest is this fucker coming to my house. Now daughter and wife both think out of line. I’m of the opinion that it’s my house my rules. Wife wants to meet her boyfriend that can all go to the Olive Garden and leave me the fuck out of it.  I did a lot of shit at that age but never left a hickey on a girls neck. Looks trashy as fuck and I expected more from my daughter. She is 10x smarter than I am and was on a good path until she got with this clown.  

Ok done ranting
Edit
Ok wife looked this kid up on the county website after this thread was started. That’s how we found out about the theft and child support. My daughter knows about this already and “his side of the story is different”.
Edit
Also found a speeding ticket the wife got a few years ago that she “forgot about” that explains why the auto insurance went up.

badboy detected
@Geralt55 @Skillshot @StevenH

I mean I'm a ways away from having kids, and even farther from kids that age but. Damn.
I left hickeys everywhere I went
A short list, a small handful of women I liked a lot and found attractive.
Consensually destroying a woman's neck (while trying not to) is one of my most favoritest things in the world.

If that was a daughter of mine?
I'd probably poke at it and make the "Embarrassing moment when your parent knows something" face where someone knows they've been "caught", and leave it at that.
I kinda view that as a bit of "universe karma" being thrown in my face.

But the guy being a criminal shitbag is the line.
I'm not sure how I'd handle it exactly.
I'd probably do what I always do

Longform, complete explanation, blunt language if needed, and see what takes.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#2]
OP Request - Pending Staff Review
Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top