BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 24
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 9:38:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Too bad this deal isn't for ammo that is worth a shit. The guys getting it for 15 cents a round are getting their money's worth. Beyond that, there is much better ammo available at close to the same cost all day long online. Why would I want to stack a bunch of ammo that tears up most steel targets and on its absolute best day is 2 MOA in most rifles?
View Quote
I don't actually plan to use this ammo it comes in a can ready to store and stripper clips for fast loading. Remember when they wanted to ban green tips?
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 9:38:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Too bad this deal isn't for ammo that is worth a shit. The guys getting it for 15 cents a round are getting their money's worth. Beyond that, there is much better ammo available at close to the same cost all day long online. Why would I want to stack a bunch of ammo that tears up most steel targets and on its absolute best day is 2 MOA in most rifles?
View Quote
Post up some deals for better ammo that's close to the same price.

I for one was pretty happy with the terminal performance on insurgents.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 9:44:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
you?

Link Posted: 5/10/2019 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmm

A can or 2 wouldn't hurt
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 10:06:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hmm

A can or 2 wouldn't hurt
View Quote
Buy it cheap stack it deep.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 10:12:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BOOM!!!

Link Posted: 5/10/2019 10:37:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Youve got a source for much better ammo at or around .22cpr delivered ($89 seems to be the median price here)? Brass case, non-steel core, from a reputable manufacturer that is capable of shooting MOA? Ammo can, strippers, and cardboard don’t have to be included either.

It’s mafuckin payday, brother. Hook it up with a link.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 10:42:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nobody cares about stockpiling match ammo, it feeds reliably, and is acceptably accurate. It’s perfect for stacking.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 11:23:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sorry you could not get to Walmart before they were all gone.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 11:35:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Sorry you could not get to Walmart before they were all gone.
View Quote
Sorry his wallet lost.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 11:40:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sorry his wallet lost.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#12]
you guys getting this at 89 all suck! lol.  stores here were out at 124.  I was in denver this week and even checked a few stores there and didn't find any.

glad some of you are still finding this stuff.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 11:51:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah $124 is still slightly better than online price. I just got this in am email from brownells this morning.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Got an email today

From Midway USA

XM193 450rds $139.99 free shipping and looks like no tax

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/406716/imi-ammunition-556x45mm-nato-55-grain-m193-full-metal-jacket-boat-tail-box-of-450-15-boxes-of-30
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:15:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
you guys getting this at 89 all suck! lol.  stores here were out at 124.  I was in denver this week and even checked a few stores there and didn't find any.

glad some of you are still finding this stuff.
View Quote
Ha. I’m up to 10 cans @ $64.33.  F dicks.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 4:29:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

At $89 that figures out to 21 cpr.

The cheapest ammo online is wolf steel case for 20 cpr + shipping.

I think it’s fair to say that this stuff is far better than wolf steel case.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 8:30:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Just drove 1.5 hour round trip to strike out on a “limited stock” listing. Seems most people are right that it means they’re out. Can  was nowhere to be found
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Two cans about 45 minutes away, still sitting at $89.

Been checking every day for a price drop or an OOS. Not driving that far for $89.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 9:18:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Just drove 1.5 hour round trip to strike out on a “limited stock” listing. Seems most people are right that it means they’re out. Can  was nowhere to be found
View Quote
It's there, they just hid it well. The last can I found this week, I had to piss off three employees before an assistant manager finally found it, and he said "If I would have known it was this cheap, I would have bought it myself!"
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 9:31:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
My WM had a low stock noticed and had 1. It wasn't out on the shelf though, it was below the register in a cabinet. They had the new replacement stuff on the shelf.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 9:48:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It's there, they just hid it well. The last can I found this week, I had to piss off three employees before an assistant manager finally found it, and he said "If I would have known it was this cheap, I would have bought it myself!"
View Quote
Well I had 3 of Walmart’s best on the case. I told them the last two places I got them they were stuffed to the back of the shelves. The nice 400lb asst manager wasn’t very apt to diggin around under the desk.  And then the guy complained as I was leanin around the counter looking.  So I gave up and left.

One for the neckbeards.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 11:14:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Attachment Attached File

Here’s what they have now.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:09:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Gross glad I got 4 cans.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 11:21:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Just scored 3 more cans at $89 from the Walmart in Summerville SC. The counter monkey tried damn hard to give me the brush off. “I know nothing...can’t get the keys until 4pm...can’t enter your UPC or SKU or scan your barcode....”

Literally 10 seconds after getting an assistant manager to scan my code, she told me to head back to sporting goods and she’s be right there to help me find the three they had in stock, a different counter monkey comes walking up to the original guy with a can...he was heartbroken to see that his game was up and I sent the other guy back to get the last two cans he had.

He had every intention of buying them all for himself. He even said “.20cents a round is a good deal” as he rang me lol. Older white guy with a cane. He’s a slippery one.

Total of 14 cans (10 at $60, 4 at $89) since this sale kicked off.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 11:29:38 AM EDT
[#25]
You guys suck. No deals around here
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 11:32:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Anyone know why prices keep falling in stores with no stock?
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 11:35:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You guys suck. No deals around here
View Quote
We got deals you didn't.

Who sucks..?

Link Posted: 5/11/2019 11:43:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'd have found the manager.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I travel the Gulf Coast for work.  I missed two cans in Pascagoula last week by 5 minutes.  Found two in Picayune, but the biotch behind the counter wouldn't sell them to me.  Said they were spoken for by a regular customer.  Lucedale shows two in stock, but the clerk couldn't find them.  They weren't behind the counter or in the cage.  Oh well, I give up.  Nothing left on the coast from LA to Destin.

I'd have found the manager.
Fuck talking to a manager. I'd have made it plainly obvious to the employee that I was Googling the number for WM HQ in Bentonville and let her hear my side of the conversation with whomever answered the other end of the line. Hell, I might have put it on speaker phone.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 2:19:46 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm showing 6 in stock at a Walmart that I drove 45 minutes to get to. There were 0.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 3:07:29 PM EDT
[#30]
At a Walmart that has the 420cans at $174 still is it worth it to talk to a manager to see if they will match the surrounding Walmart prices?
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 3:12:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
At a Walmart that has the 420cans at $174 still is it worth it to talk to a manager to see if they will match the surrounding Walmart prices?
View Quote
Get them to scan it first.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Scan the can or the brickseek barcode? @Commando223
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 3:59:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can I bet the price will be lower than the tag.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 5:33:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Attachment Attached File

Buy it cheap, stack it deep.

Fuck Dicks.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 6:34:55 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote
I thought they stopped?
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 7:39:02 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote
What did you use to get them to price match?
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 7:51:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Been checking every day for a price drop or an OOS. Not driving that far for $89.
View Quote
If you're talking about Wal-Mart 6931 in Louisville, it's a discrepancy or they're lost in the store(I've been there; they can't find them).
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:01:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yeah. We gots to know.
@grey50beast
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 8:11:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If you're talking about Wal-Mart 6931 in Louisville, it's a discrepancy or they're lost in the store(I've been there; they can't find them).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was, thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Ok, tagged, what's up with Dicks and price matching some online price?
Link Posted: 5/11/2019 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit it’s a small world.  I was just in there and checked on Thursday.  I was there because I took my daughter to the National Archery competition, and on a lark checked brickseek.

Guy at the counter said they were already gone, but by his grin I was wondering if they’re hid.  I was tempted to ask for a manager, but since I was attempting interstate neckbeardery I let it go.  Maybe y’all should get a manager to check though.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 10:49:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
The sku posted earlier, no fuss from anyone.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 11:31:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Got off my cruise this morning and started driving North.  Walmart in North Miami said it had two cans at around $53 each or something.

No luck.  Dude checked the case, in the back, under the counter, and scanned it.  Says they have two, but that they should be out in the case and they aren’t there.

I stuck around for around 20 mins while they searched and needed to get back on the road.

Who knows if they’re there somewhere or what, but I couldn’t wait any longer.  If someone in SoFL wants to go have a look, it might work out.  Not sure.

Almost all the other stores in the area are sold out it looks like, so it could be just an inventory error.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 4:58:03 PM EDT
[#45]
So I went to my local WM that "restocked" 5 cases.

Immediately found a very helpful lady who found the lady with ammo keys.

Lady #2 walks up and asks what I want. I ask if they have any of the 420 round cans left. She cuts me off and says "Nope. No ammo cans, I'm not going in back to look either."
I ask if she's sure and she confirms and walks to another area of sporting goods. I go find her again because I wanted some ammo that was clearly in the case.

I approached her and asked to grab some 22lr. She cuts me off again saying she's done with ammo and done helping folks for the day and FLIPPED HER BADGE OVER so I couldn't get a name.
I then asked if I could speak with a manager and she said she was the only one qualified to touch any ammo in the store. Then she walked off in a huff.

I walked out, got on the horn with corporate. They asked what happened, blah blah. Then asked if I was interested in the items still, to which I said of course, as long as their still on sale.
Supposed to call me back Monday or Tuesday with a solution.

Looking back, I'm wondering if the 475 round in cardboard was scanned in as the 420 can. They had 5 of them in the glass @ $174.00

I'm gonna swing by again today and see if I can get them to look again or scan the 475 box.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 5:09:40 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The sku posted earlier, no fuss from anyone.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/227817/Receipt_jpg-935673_jpeg-942663.JPG
I didn't have any issues either except the retroactive hernia from loading and loading all this shit.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 5:16:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So I went to my local WM that "restocked" 5 cases.

Immediately found a very helpful lady who found the lady with ammo keys.

Lady #2 walks up and asks what I want. I ask if they have any of the 420 round cans left. She cuts me off and says "Nope. No ammo cans, I'm not going in back to look either."
I ask if she's sure and she confirms and walks to another area of sporting goods. I go find her again because I wanted some ammo that was clearly in the case.

I approached her and asked to grab some 22lr. She cuts me off again saying she's done with ammo and done helping folks for the day and FLIPPED HER BADGE OVER so I couldn't get a name.
I then asked if I could speak with a manager and she said she was the only one qualified to touch any ammo in the store. Then she walked off in a huff.

I walked out, got on the horn with corporate. They asked what happened, blag blag. Then asked if I was interested in the items still, to which I said of course, as long as their still on sale.
Supposed to call me back Monday or Tuesday with a solution.

Looking back, I'm wondering if the 475 round in cardboard was scanned in as the 420 can. They had 5 of them in the glass @ $174.00

I'm gonna swing by again today and see if I can get them to look again or scan the 475 box.
View Quote
Maybe they wouldn't have to sell ammo below cost, if they would simply do the bare minimum. Like ring a paying customer up.
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 5:19:24 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote
So will the SKU work if its out of state?
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m in that area too and was going to check. Thanks
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 5:36:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Maybe they wouldn't have to sell ammo below cost, if they would simply do the bare minimum. Like ring a paying customer up.
View Quote
That seems too much to ask of this employee.

Hell, I was ready to FO when they marked them to <$124.99
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top