Site Notices
Page / 16
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 8:50:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Candidate Aimless. Mr. Zhukov is a Texan. The no beans in chilli plank of his platform appeals to many ARFCOMers. Can you overcome being a Yankee to defeat his "southern strategy"?

I can tell you that we will ruthlessly suppress any usage of beans in chili. Buyers which have the ingredients for making chili will not be allowed to purchase beans. Buying beans of any kind is an implicit declaration that you consent to no-knock searches of your property to detect illegal beaners. Penalties will be harsh.

You just lost the entire southeast. It's a sad day when I'm leaning toward voting for a yankee...

Vote 3rd party! Vote System Message! We cannot let a bean-hater nor a raw milk crusader run our country!

Are the mainstream candidates TOO extreme?
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Candidate Aimless. Mr. Zhukov is a Texan. The no beans in chilli plank of his platform appeals to many ARFCOMers. Can you overcome being a Yankee to defeat his "southern strategy"?

I can tell you that we will ruthlessly suppress any usage of beans in chili. Buyers which have the ingredients for making chili will not be allowed to purchase beans. Buying beans of any kind is an implicit declaration that you consent to no-knock searches of your property to detect illegal beaners. Penalties will be harsh.

You just lost the entire southeast. It's a sad day when I'm leaning toward voting for a yankee...

Vote 3rd party! Vote System Message! We cannot let a bean-hater nor a raw milk crusader run our country!

That is exactly who should run this country.  Freedom for all except the infidels that taint the beloved Chili with the satanic legume!!!  Send the infidel to Chili Re-Education Camp!  Bohnen Nicht Macht Frei!!!

BRB, gonna go make some chili and put EXTRA beans in it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 8:55:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are the mainstream candidates TOO extreme?

Do you remember what the ammo forum used to be like?

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 8:59:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 11:20:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I promise free blow jobs (from women)  

I am the moderator and even I am now going to vote for Aimless.

The Cocksucker Kickback trumps Southern Strategy.
I'm the moderator and I'm now openly cheering for an Aimless win!!!!!!!

Aimless is Brilliant. If only Romney had spent all that money buying votes with blowjobs vs Obama's Welfare checks, "we would be president now".
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 11:37:56 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Awesome!

I'm in.

I'll take two Asian woman.
I think Zhukov was going to offer left over Obama phones.

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#8]
There will be a late November suprise
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 11:51:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

And that's the election.  

Recent polls show Aimless leading by 87%
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 11:53:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

And that's the election.  

no way

that can not be true

Das ist eine Lüge

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 12:03:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

And that's the election.  

no way

that can not be true

The Cocksucker Kickback was a stroke of genius.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 12:11:02 PM EDT
[#12]
A top level informant within the Aimless camp has forwarded a picture of the 'woman' leading the cocksucker brigade of the Penguin Army.

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 12:12:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

And that's the election.  

no way

that can not be true

The Cocksucker Kickback was a stroke of genius.

How so? The XCR issue will cost him the women vote.

The Aimless party is a sausage party.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 12:14:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

A top level informant within the Aimless camp has forwarded a picture of the 'woman' leading the cocksucker brigade of the Penguin Army.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/RichP1269/Profoundly-ugly-woman.jpg

I'd hit it?

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 12:22:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd hit it?  

Close your eyes.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 12:23:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

finally some free shit I can vote for
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 12:26:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Hmmm.

That looks like it has more traction than a steel belted Firestone 500 steel radial condom with chains on it.

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 12:47:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd hit it?  

Close your eyes.

How 'bout this one?

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 12:50:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

In that case, I may change my vote.

You will need to provide quality (preferably BOTD) pics of the women you will recruit for your BJ army for the voters before I donate to your campaign, however.

We're waiting.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 12:51:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd hit it?  

Close your eyes.

How 'bout this one?

http://newsbusters.org/static/2007/12/2007-12-01Thomas.jpg

I would gargle with 12 gauge before letting that suck my dogs dick.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 12:58:08 PM EDT
[#22]
The LOLZ keep coming.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 1:03:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd hit it?  

Close your eyes.

How 'bout this one?

http://newsbusters.org/static/2007/12/2007-12-01Thomas.jpg

I would gargle with 12 gauge before letting that suck my dogs dick.

wait until you get old.

how is tightrope walking and getting head from an 80 year old alike?

either way you don't want to look down....
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 1:10:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Zhukov will now try to make himself look like a Moderate.

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 1:15:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Will inkies be officially recognized as a superior class of citizens?
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I suspect the only tattoos will be a series of numbers on the forearm to go along with a new Gulag address for those adding beans to chilli
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 1:22:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 1:22:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 1:23:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 1:24:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 1:26:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 1:40:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 2:05:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I suspect the only tattoos will be a series of numbers on the forearm to go along with a new Gulag address for those adding beans to chilli

Even though I have not released all of the platform I'll be running on, I can confirm that this is indeed the case.

I guess I'll have to wait for a response from the penguin
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 2:27:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Candidate Zhukov, how do you respond to the assertion that Stuttgart is in fact, NOT in Texas as listed on your birth certificate and you are therefor ineligible for the office?

I'm no filthy Swabian.

What do have against your Southern Brethren ?

You must be jealous of their great food, better looking women and superior dialect.

Not to mention their hospitality and great scenery.

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 3:33:24 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Under the Zhukov/NorCal administration, we will repeal the BOTD prohibition amendment of 2009.

Yeah, but what's your stance on beefy waterfowl?

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 4:28:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 4:33:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Even though I have not released all of the platform I'll be running on, I can confirm that this is indeed the case.

Zhukov Will Only Reveal Platform IF He Is Elected

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 5:40:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Candidate Zhukov, how do you respond to the assertion that Stuttgart is in fact, NOT in Texas as listed on your birth certificate and you are therefor ineligible for the office?

I'm no filthy Swabian.

You must be jealous of their great food, better looking women and superior dialect.

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 6:29:21 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm no filthy Swabian.

http://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/224703/40742.JPG

Vote Zhukov - The Beer and Boobs Candidate!

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 6:37:16 PM EDT
[#41]
I read the entire first page of this thread, then skipped to page six. Yep, pretty much how I expected it to go.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 6:46:16 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I read the entire first page of this thread, then skipped to page six. Yep, pretty much how I expected it to go.

you're a pretty good guesser....

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 7:18:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm no filthy Swabian.

So far, I'm leaning towards Zhukov with his anti-beans, pro-beer and pro-bewbs platform (or so says his PAC's ).  The only way for Aimless to win my vote is him convincing Jennifer Connely and Terry Ferrell to be the ones who deliver my promised BJ, at the same time.  (I just want to see what kind of pull he has. )
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 7:26:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm no filthy Swabian.

So far, I'm leaning towards Zhukov with his anti-beans, pro-beer and pro-bewbs platform (or so says his PAC's ).  The only way for Aimless to win my vote is him convincing Jennifer Connely and Terry Ferrell to be the ones who deliver my promised BJ, at the same time.  (I just want to see what kind of pull he has. )

Two Blow Jobs. He'll expect  you to vote twice.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 8:38:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Believe all the lies you want. [System Message] Does not lie.
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Is a third party vote throwing your vote away?
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, but with the current candidate's do you think it matters

Link Posted: 11/17/2012 9:11:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, but with the current candidate's do you think it matters

Indeed.
It seems that ARFCOM will "get the government it deserves" .
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 9:14:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Under the Zhukov/NorCal administration, we will repeal the BOTD prohibition amendment of 2009.

Hmm, tempting bribe.

So tell me, will you put a stop to any anti-bean constitutional amendments that your running mate attempts to pass?
Link Posted: 11/17/2012 9:22:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Tired of the Bolshevik.

Vote for Aimless

Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top