Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 16
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 5:41:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Decision 2016.

Blowjobs, tits and beer, chili, 3rd parties.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 5:43:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm starting GD Inkies Local #87.  We will be heard!
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 6:45:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Tired of the Bolshevik.

Vote for Aimless

It appears that Zhukov and Aimless have established ACORN like groups.

THey have begun registering ARF voters. Folks, please, banned and even dead ARFCOMers can't vote.
So, no AROCK and GSeriesFAL won't have their vote counted.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 6:47:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 7:33:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm starting GD Inkies Local #87.  We will be heard!

You won't get away with it. Don't forget:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=23750

The beaners are "reactionaries"
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 8:46:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 9:02:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

My vote is for ruthless repression and severe penalties for beans in chili.

Zhukov/NorCal_LEO all the way!!!  
This is an endorsement I can get behind, despite my earlier efforts to get you to run for the Avian Pureskin party.

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 9:03:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Only a rich guy with a bad temper can lead us.  I'm voting for Rodent in 2016.  

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 9:18:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 9:59:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Once again proof that only [System Message] is the right choice.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 1:46:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 2:19:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You are my beloved blankie leader but sorry, I'm going with the penguin.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:34:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I read the entire first page of this thread, then skipped to page six. Yep, pretty much how I expected it to go.

you're a pretty good guesser....  

My guess was, "Really Weird", so there's a lot of leeway in that.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:43:03 AM EDT
[#15]

Look, if you want to be in black and white, then black and white's gotta be in you.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:49:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:23:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:27:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 12:29:13 PM EDT
[#19]
It's becoming increasingly partisan.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 12:58:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 12:58:57 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A hard won endorsement.

DK - you're slated to be SecState.

I wouldn't put DK anywhere near a cabinet, just to be safe.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 1:49:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't put DK anywhere near a "cabinet," just to be safe.

That's a good point. Wouldn't want to run afowl of the goose vote.

I was certain DK would come down as Aimless' VP.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:42:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A hard won endorsement.

DK - you're slated to be SecState.

I wouldn't put DK anywhere near a "cabinet," just to be safe.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#27]
I believe we need both candidates to state a position on how they will address multiculturalism in the future.

Will we be attempting to adopt all avian (flightless or not) beliefs in the future?

Will Zukov accept beliefs of the broad population (other than chili beaners) for the good of all or repress all opposition to his "enlightened" views?

The  proletariat wishes to know these things!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:10:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:13:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I can change all your names to "Iloveobama' Choose wisely

Whatevs.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:32:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I believe we need both candidates to state a position on how they will address multiculturalism in the future.

Will we be attempting to adopt all avian (flightless or not) beliefs in the future?

Will Zukov accept beliefs of the broad population (other than chili beaners) for the good of all or repress all opposition to his "enlightened" views?

Multiculturalism will be ruthlessly suppressed. Everyone belongs to the working class.

Enlightened views are unorthodox and will be similarly stamped out. There must be order. ORDER, I say! Unlike Stalin, I will forgo hand-written lists. Mine will be in spreadsheet format and they will be cross-indexed and referenced. Ruthless efficiency will be the order of the day.

It will come as no surprise to anyone that my first measure as President will be the abolition of the archaic imperial measurement system. Fractional inches, ounces, teaspoons, miles - bullcrap. METRIC will be the order of the day. No more will you have to guess "how many teaspoons in an ounce", or "why is it that water freezes at 32 degrees?" Water freezes at 0, and chances are that the answer of how-many-of-these-in-a? will be TEN. You will come to either love the metric system or the gulag. It's that simple.

sometimes you just have to be quiet and let the other guy put himself out of business  

Oh my... The bird adopts the "let the other guy hang himself" approach and Zhukov doubles down with a metric platform.

Lets throw another twist into this ( not a XCR reference there).

Neither candidate has attempted to court the So. Cal vote yet.  

The ILLEGAL Imigation topic, public (or pubic) nudity in San Fran., and gun banning (or at least stupid bullet button laws) also need to be defined by the candidates!

We know that the third party candidates (System Message aka SYSTEM) is well known for condemning all references deemed inappropriate and even BANNING people for expressing certain views.  This tactic has been seen as widely controversial.

How do the candidates believe they will woo the So. Cal and left coast vote?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:43:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Headline:

ZHUKOV WANTS TO BAN YOUR SAE SOCKETS

HOUSEWIVES WORRY THEY WILL HAVE TO BUY METRIC SPOONS
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:06:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:

sometimes you just have to be quiet and let the other guy put himself out of business  

My opponent is happy with the status quo. A true statist not interested in furthering the interests of our great country.

He did promise free blow jobs by women though.  Im sure he can provide a long form birth cert. too.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I can change all your names to "Iloveobama' Choose wisely

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:46:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Multiculturalism will be ruthlessly suppressed. Everyone belongs to the working class.

Enlightened views are unorthodox and will be similarly stamped out. There must be order. ORDER, I say! Unlike Stalin, I will forgo hand-written lists. Mine will be in spreadsheet format and they will be cross-indexed and referenced. Ruthless efficiency will be the order of the day.

It will come as no surprise to anyone that my first measure as President will be the abolition of the archaic imperial measurement system. Fractional inches, ounces, teaspoons, miles - bullcrap. METRIC will be the order of the day. No more will you have to guess "how many teaspoons in an ounce", or "why is it that water freezes at 32 degrees?" Water freezes at 0, and chances are that the answer of how-many-of-these-in-a? will be TEN. You will come to either love the metric system or the gulag. It's that simple.

The drafting and science industry endorses comrade candidate Zhukov's stance on the metric system.

The big question is how does this affect the size of my beers?

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The drafting and science industry endorses comrade candidate Zhukov's stance on the metric system.

The big question is how does this effect the size of my beers?

All beers will now be a minimum of 375 ml.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:12:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Aimless has been avidly womenizing for a long time now.  He just doesn't represent the values women voters are looking for.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Im going to vote for Zhukov after I give his campaign a huge donation, then I'm going to go buy a warehouse of SAE stuff and sell it on the Black Market. I will be the last bastion of Imperial Measurement with an Iron Fist holding the very umbrella of State Protection that shields me from its own prosecutorial staff!

Starting with 14oz cans of NO-bean Chili (or selling my own PINT and QUART jars of homemade no-bean Chili) and 12oz bottles of Shiner Bock.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:12:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, metric system just lost any possibility of him getting my vote. I was willing to ignore his anti-beaning for a repeal of the BOTD prohibition, but turning us metric (European ) has gone too far.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:23:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Dear candidates.  I have not yet heard you speak on the key phone issue.  What color will my free phone be and will it come with a data plan?

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:27:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You can pry my US customary instruments from my cold dead hands! Molon labe!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:10:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:11:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:05:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Dear candidates.  I have not yet heard you speak on the key phone issue.  What color will my free phone be and will it come with a data plan?

Buy your own fucking phone.  

What color is,the girl giving the free blowjob was the expected question.
He'll buy blow jobs but draws the line at cell phones.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:10:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:13:49 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:16:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top