Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:08:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
His decisions to start pit threads probably warranted getting saved from himself by a moderator.  He had no chance.

I changed my mind about him, too, after he turned mean.  I'm not so certain that was wife influence, I think he got over confident and cocky after he moved out into independence he is not equipped to handle after a life of dependence on his family for everything.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He could have stayed if he wanted to.

Once he let it out of the bag that he was just another IL commie, and began getting his deserved rasher of shit for it, he doubled down.
His decisions to start pit threads probably warranted getting saved from himself by a moderator.  He had no chance.

I changed my mind about him, too, after he turned mean.  I'm not so certain that was wife influence, I think he got over confident and cocky after he moved out into independence he is not equipped to handle after a life of dependence on his family for everything.
His over confidence also came from an avalanche of white knighting that routinely occurred here, giving him a sense that he was simply immune to the rules and that someone would have his back regardless of what he said.

That train ran out of track.

Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:08:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That could very well be.  I must have missed a lot of the stuff that people are referring to in this thread, although I do remember him lashing out pretty obnoxiously at people sometimes.

Even still, I just think it's pathetic to see a bunch of grown men, mostly teeners, getting off on ganging up on an autistic dude on the internet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was always my take too.  Good guy, but seems like he's easily influenced by his liberal wife and doesn't have the dating/romantic experience to recognize or handle it.  Hope he has a quick recovery.

I don't really get the Deej hate, though.  He has a hard time interacting with people over the internet, but it seems like there is a group-think collection of teeners that follow him around and gang up on him like they're still in elementary school.  Some people just have no manners.
I think the Deejhate™ spawned from his gradual descent into leftism control and his inability relate to others. He was clearly coached and groomed into the banned Deej.
People can only over look certain personality failings for so long before tolerance turns to hate.
That could very well be.  I must have missed a lot of the stuff that people are referring to in this thread, although I do remember him lashing out pretty obnoxiously at people sometimes.

Even still, I just think it's pathetic to see a bunch of grown men, mostly teeners, getting off on ganging up on an autistic dude on the internet.
Not really ganging up, I just really noticed the change in him around the time he met his now wife and sort of slid to the left and his on line persona changed.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:09:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
we can only hope for a Christmas miracle. Please Santa Aimless please..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, thank heavens.

Maybe next it'll be chronic bullshitters and trolls ..................
we can only hope for a Christmas miracle. Please Santa Aimless please..
And by bullshitters, I mean also established/known/chronic/outright/caught-in-the-act liars .....................
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If you Google his screen name and go to Images, one of his pics is linked to that site I believe.
View Quote
Oh hell, watch out!!!!!

You'll get accused of "doxing" ........................
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:11:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Most of the people making comments in here didn't know Deej86 when he was kind and interesting.
Many years ago a few members picked on him so bad he wanted to leave. I believe one of his family members on here let the cat out of the bag on his family troubles and his Aspergers.
Deej came back pretty humbly from it. Kid could remember EVERYTHING and it was interesting to watch him grow up a little bit because of this place. Members here let him shoot a gun for the first time and he was pretty excited about it.
Did he change once he met this girl? Absolutely but like many people here have already said, the kid was dealt a hand many could not even begin to understand. His life wasn't all roses and everything was an uphill battle for him. So yes once he met a girl with a similar condition as him he was going to change. Anyone who thought differently was crazy!

Its too bad he couldn't handle the heat around here.
View Quote
Well said. I remember the first time he shot an AR...he was stoked.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:12:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I recall IM'img him with something along the lines of "Dude...bro...you really need to take that down. Are you out of your mind? "

I don't think he did. Definitely not one of his wiser decisions in hindsight. I tend to think he'd agree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's a story behind every screen name and we don't often get a peek.

Did you happen to see those photos of him in the tighty whities that's been mentioned?  Does that make things awkward like at Thanksgiving dinner?
I haven't seen it... this thread was the first I've heard of it, since I don't frequent HOTD.    I'm grateful that search has been changed in such a way that I'd probably never be able to find it... I'd have to soak my eyes in paint thinner.
I recall IM'img him with something along the lines of "Dude...bro...you really need to take that down. Are you out of your mind? "

I don't think he did. Definitely not one of his wiser decisions in hindsight. I tend to think he'd agree.
lol
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:12:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yea, thank heavens.

View Quote
Yes, I can think of a few names
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:13:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That makes PERFECT sense.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was that the guy who got a job as a florist or something?
Yes that's him.
Customer service for an online florist.

Customer: Yes, hello? The flowers I ordered arrived wilted. Some were dead. Hello? What should I do?

Online Florist Customer Service: HURR HURR. Grow up cunt lick! When's your birthday dick wipe! My relaxed-fit tighty whities have a dick hole with more sense. DICK. HOLE. You ever been rear ended? You probably get rear ended every night right in the ass. Cunt stain!
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Another life member donated his membership to Deej.

Anyone can buy one. Gift memberships are...more selective.

In this case, he chose poorly.
View Quote
I'm sorry but whoever donated their membership to him is a maroon

Tons of vets on here and other people more deserving than a guy who never owned a gun in his life and can't seem to survive a week on here without some sort of mental breakdown and lashing out at people
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:14:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Oh hell, watch out!!!!!

View Quote
There are some disturbing pics on that search.

At least some involve S.E. Cupp, so there is that.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Oh hell, watch out!!!!!

View Quote
I edited my post that you quoted.

Not sure what doxing is, but if referring someone to Google images qualifies, and it's a problem, maybe you can edit your post that you quoted me on as well.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:17:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Did she "mold" his shoulder?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Deej fell and broke his shoulder today. He's in pretty rough shape. I'm not kidding. I thought that's what this thread was about. His mom just posted that on FB through his account. 

He's a good dude that was born with a very shitty hand of cards to play from. He married the first woman that dated him and she's been molding his views since. 
Did she "mold" his shoulder?
Maybe that's what he got for not putting the lotion on the skin...
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:19:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:19:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
don't they screen for who can get a life membership?  How did he get one?
View Quote
No, there's no....

Oops, sorry rogueboss, there IS a screen for life memberships. A very strict one in fact. But don't worry, if life memberships become available again I'll see that your application is judged fairly.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yea, I bet you can .......................
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh grow up....

LOL

(I'd be interested in seeing where he said he voted for Obama. He used to talk a lot of anti Obama shit).
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:25:11 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was always my take too.  Good guy, but seems like he's easily influenced by his liberal wife and doesn't have the dating/romantic experience to recognize or handle it.  Hope he has a quick recovery.

I don't really get the Deej hate, though.  He has a hard time interacting with people over the internet, but it seems like there is a group-think collection of teeners that follow him around and gang up on him like they're still in elementary school.  Some people just have no manners.
I think the Deejhate™ spawned from his gradual descent into leftism control and his inability relate to others. He was clearly coached and groomed into the banned Deej.
People can only over look certain personality failings for so long before tolerance turns to hate.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/175289/5b1-397821.gif
My point still stands.  Hard pass on the Deej sex though.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:25:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He brought it on himself. He seemed to be able to function well enough to keep a job.  I think he thought he could keep up with the big boys.
View Quote
I won't argue there, I guess maybe my comments were more for people who didn't know anything about him.

He was more than aware of his actions and the consequences. Was definitely weird seeing him so bitter and lashing out at people. Makes me wonder what his married home life is like.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:26:08 PM EDT
[#21]
That's odd, I don't spend as much time here as I used to but Deej was never so hostile in my recollection. Due to his behavior in that thread I agree, he needs to gtfo if he can't play well with others.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:29:52 PM EDT
[#23]
When he would talk about him and Susan Boyle having sex I would get physically ill..

Fuck that whiney cunt.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:30:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:30:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Cum on now, he brought a lot of that on himself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much seemed like adulthood was not agreeing with him and his crazy wife pushed him over the edge; scary thing is they'll probably end up having a kid or two even though he said they didn't want any.  What really stands out to me in that thread was the join dates of most of the people goading him on- this place really has gone downhill in a lot of way.  
Cum on now, he brought a lot of that on himself.
What you did there...  For the most part I'm not going to defend the guy, he did bring almost all of it on himself and I definitely don't think he needed to be on a gun forum, but I will cut him a little slack for his issues.  One of my brother's best friends has a kid with Asberger's and he's as screwed up as a soup sandwich despite his father spending tons of time and money trying to get him help from some of the most respected names in the business.  I'm curious if anyone else in that thread got banned as well; maybe it's just me but I don't see the point of pushing him (or any other poster for that matter) instead of just backing out of the thread.  I know, insert <The internet, it's serious business> meme here.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:31:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:31:08 PM EDT
[#27]
It seems to me, looking back at the thread and information provided, that recent events had thrown him too many major stressors for him to handle right then, and emotional regulation issues connected to his autism caused an epic meltdown and posting tirade that night.  It was a clear CoC violation, not the first, and finally one too many to overlook if rules were going to remain rules.

He initiated some very interesting threads along the lines of "I"m autistic AMA" that engaged many members.

He also had haters who rode his ass whenever they saw an opportunity, much like 8th grade bullying, taunting, and baiting.

I disagreed with him on some stuff, especially the political opinions, but I got where he was coming from mostly.  I liked him.  Good guy, held his own opinion,  but ground his gears once in a while -- and had different strengths and weaknesses -- in ways that some couldn't comprehend.

My $0.02.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Not sure what doxing is, but if referring someone to Google images qualifies, and it's a problem, maybe you can edit your post that you quoted me on as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh hell, watch out!!!!!

Doxing is arocking.

Getting pissed at someone online so you leak all their information online, generally meant in terms of getting back at that person by being a dick.  You should be good.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:32:55 PM EDT
[#29]
I always thought Djee86 was the 'samsquatch' guy.

Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Um, no.  While I wholeheartedly agree with the "many more deserving" sentiment, the guy who donated it is a genuinely nice man who contributes MUCH to the site.  He has since bought another Life membership for himself.  I've dealt with him in RL and he's a REALLY good guy--and anything but a "maroon."  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another life member donated his membership to Deej.

Anyone can buy one. Gift memberships are...more selective.

In this case, he chose poorly.
I'm sorry but whoever donated their membership to him is a maroon

Tons of vets on here and other people more deserving than a guy who never owned a gun in his life and can't seem to survive a week on here without some sort of mental breakdown and lashing out at people
Um, no.  While I wholeheartedly agree with the "many more deserving" sentiment, the guy who donated it is a genuinely nice man who contributes MUCH to the site.  He has since bought another Life membership for himself.  I've dealt with him in RL and he's a REALLY good guy--and anything but a "maroon."  
What he said.

When he had an online store, I once read a few of his product descriptions on my show in my best "radio advertising voice" as a joke - way over the top, super enthusiastic, and meant to be funny. Well, he appreciated it so much that he sent me a knife. Evidently, my little goof served as an actual traffic-driving advertisement.

I'm carrying that very knife right now.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:34:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Deej's biggest problem wasn't his autism, it was how people treated him because of it. I'm sure he was told he was special and accommodations were made for him his whole life and then he became an adult and couldn't figure out the world doesn't work like that.

When my (then fiancee) made our wedding date public on Facebook he sent her a long message about how he wasn't going to be able to make it because of a scheduling conflict blah blah whatever..........he wasn't invited. Really strange, but I'm sure it was a result of his rearing.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:36:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Combat Deej = Best Deej
View Quote
NOPE!!!! Best Deej is permabanned DJ. That shitstain should have never been allowed to even post.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:36:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Oh grow up....

LOL

(I'd be interested in seeing where he said he voted for Obama. He used to talk a lot of anti Obama shit).
View Quote
Don't have a link, but I've seen him acknowledge it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:38:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That was brutal.
View All Quotes
That's an understatement. What the heck happened to him?
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:39:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Pathetic little autistic dweeb who married a monster and turned into one himself. Good riddance.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:39:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Most of the people making comments in here didn't know Deej86 when he was kind and interesting.
Many years ago a few members picked on him so bad he wanted to leave. I believe one of his family members on here let the cat out of the bag on his family troubles and his Aspergers.
Deej came back pretty humbly from it. Kid could remember EVERYTHING and it was interesting to watch him grow up a little bit because of this place. Members here let him shoot a gun for the first time and he was pretty excited about it.
Did he change once he met this girl? Absolutely but like many people here have already said, the kid was dealt a hand many could not even begin to understand. His life wasn't all roses and everything was an uphill battle for him. So yes once he met a girl with a similar condition as him he was going to change. Anyone who thought differently was crazy!

Its too bad he couldn't handle the heat around here.
View Quote
This pretty much nails it.  I met him years ago in a Hometown meeting.  He was very kind and an all around great guy that was dealt a bad hand in life.

I really hope he gets it together and returns to being the decent person I knew.  All the people piling on him were assholes that enjoyed kicking a man when he was down.  They had no idea of his mental state.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
When he would talk about him and Susan Boyle having sex I would get physically ill..

Fuck that whiney cunt.
View Quote
Hey now. That's just mean!

What do you have against Susan Boyle?!?
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:40:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Goddamn, can't believe I missed the original thread. That was some weapons grade trolling....
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:41:07 PM EDT
[#41]
So I read 1/2 of page 1, then skipped here to page 6... and seemingly didn't miss anything!
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:42:15 PM EDT
[#42]
He posted an awkward as fuck potato chip review on YouTube with him staring into the camera, smacking and swallowing with a booger in his nose.

That kinda sums up the whole Deej experience.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:43:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The site is better without him.
View Quote
Agreed, I'm not sure why so many people seemed to like him. He always came off as a douche, all disabilities aside.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:44:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Deej has met challenges due to his condition and tried to do nothing but better himself.

He is employed and a contributor to society, legally blind he worked very hard to overcome that and finally got physician clearance to chase a big dream of obtaining a drivers license.
Well, he overcame that and made that dream a reality.

I hope he is OK, I have always considered him my friend.
I am sorry I could not make it to his wedding, I was looking forward to it but a a serious family issue negated that.

Although we are polar opposites politically, I can see through that because he has a lot of heart and drive.

He is one of us, I hope he gets back in at some point.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:45:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He posted an awkward as fuck potato chip review on YouTube with him staring into the camera, smacking and swallowing with a booger in his nose.

That kinda sums up the whole Deej experience.
View Quote
I know someone in customer service in the potato chip industry.

Please post link for research purposes.

TIA
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:45:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Fuck that whiney cunt.
View Quote

Holy fuck.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:45:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Fuck that whiney cunt.
View Quote
I rost.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hey now. That's just mean!

What do you have against Susan Boyle?!?
View Quote
Could you imagine the sounds coming from that room
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, thank heavens.

lol
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:46:24 PM EDT
[#50]
he may be gone

but it is apparent he lives in many heads here
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top