Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd have to be paid alot of money to kiss a black woman. Not being racist I just don't find them attractive.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 1:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
His lips, his rules
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 1:59:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
One of the only actors I think would be interesting to sit down and talk with.  
View Quote

He seems to have his shit together in his personal life but I sense he is a black separatist type.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:00:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I want to try grits again...
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:02:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Honorable mention:

Cat Fight Undercover Brother ❤️
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I think he is one of the best actors today, fantastic films....but yes you turn the tables on this position and all hell would break loose

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I thought it showed him kissing the red head in Flight?
View Quote

I haven't gotten that far.   I just watch the opening scene with "Trish."  She has the most amazing body I've seen in a long time, and you don't have to imagine anything.  The crash scene isn't that bad, either.  There are a lot of inaccuracies in it, but I can't help but think of the Air Alaska crew that fought a failed elevator jackscrew and tried going inverted to regain control.  They didn't make it, but they fought the ever-livin' hell out of it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
To be fair, throughout most of the time of his career it would have been very controversial among white viewers as well.

There would have been no win in it for him, so why do it?
View Quote

I hones to God have no idea why people with differing melanin skin tone levels kissing is a problem.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:09:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Imagine if any actor said he or she wouldn't kiss a black actor.  They would be thrown into a wood chipper on live TV.
View Quote

Thats different
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:12:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He was great in Shawshank. He’s one of my favorite actors.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:14:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I haven't gotten that far.   I just watch the opening scene with "Trish."  She has the most amazing body I've seen in a long time, and you don't have to imagine anything.  The crash scene isn't that bad, either.  There are a lot of inaccuracies in it, but I can't help but think of the Air Alaska crew that fought a failed elevator jackscrew and tried going inverted to regain control.  They didn't make it, but they fought the ever-livin' hell out of it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love that movie. Those scenes with him and Don Cheadle are amazing. Wonderful acting.
Flight (2012) - We're Talking Jail Time Scene (5/10) | Movieclips

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:15:12 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was great in Shawshank. He’s one of my favorite actors.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

I sees what you be there.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:16:03 PM EDT
[#13]
I support his decision.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:21:43 PM EDT
[#14]

I would think most people that watch his movies are men. Excellent, highly entertaining action movies.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:30:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just watched that for the first time the a few weeks back. The opening scene was him waking with a butt-nekkid brunette white or hispanic gal. He later shacked up with that strawberry white gal that was in Yellowstone. I believe they did smootch.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:31:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He seems to have his shit together in his personal life but I sense he is a black separatist type.
View Quote

Nah, I don't think this is any more complicated than it looks on the surface. Black women have a huge chip on their shoulder about successful black guys choosing white women and that's where he makes his money. He's been married to a black woman for almost 40 years, so it's also where he gets everything else.

I don't think those black women are necessarily motivated by racism either, it's just they know they're not typically at the top of the dating market.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#18]
He know his folks/fans are racist more than we do...

Imagine the outrage if things were reversed...

Seems like we have a lot of opportunities to say that...
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:35:24 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't care.  "Look at this thing and be enraged by it!!!11" brought to you by GD.

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:39:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:42:40 PM EDT
[#21]
It used to be if a white woman kissed a black man she would develop a reputation.  Nowadays you have black men refusing to kiss white women because they might develop a reputation.  Clown world.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#22]
GD: can you believe all these mixed race ads popping up on muh TV?

GD: can you believe that Denzel Washington says he won't do mixed race love scenes?

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:44:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Black women in general hate the living fuck out of black men having anything romantic with white women especially, but non-black women in general.

It's a big deal.

If you see an attractive black man with a white or asian woman, you can guarantee there's black women around that guy who are 9 kinds of pissed off about it. They see it as diminishing their options.

A fair number of black men have a preference for non-black women for a number of reasons.
View Quote

Not that there's a large pool to sample in NH, but I'm amazed at the number of hot, blond-haired, blue eyed females I see hanging onto some not-so-pretty black dude.

Each to their own, but it seems to me that it more blondes than anything else. And well-presented females, too. and scruffy black guys.

IMHO YMMV

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:50:18 PM EDT
[#24]
I miss his collaborations with Tony Scott.

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Dear Denzel,

Please shut the fuck up, and get back to dancing and jestering and playing make believe so that I may be entertained when I want to loaf after doing real world work things that produce tangible results.

Sincerely,
Me
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:55:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Or, if a boy actor refused to kiss another boy actor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Imagine if any actor said he or she wouldn't kiss a black actor.  They would be thrown into a wood chipper on live TV.

Or, if a boy actor refused to kiss another boy actor.

Luke Grimes left True Blood because they made his character gay, and now he's in one of the biggest, gayest shows out there- Yellowstone.

iirc Denzel is fairly based, seems just like straight talk about his market and fans. ?????
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:00:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Not that there's a large pool to sample in NH, but I'm amazed at the number of hot, blond-haired, blue eyed females I see hanging onto some not-so-pretty black dude.

Each to their own, but it seems to me that it more blondes than anything else. And well-presented females, too. and scruffy black guys.

IMHO YMMV

View Quote

Hot Brown women are far more rare so IMO Black dudes beating up Caucasian guts are slumming it.

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:04:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:08:53 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
He should take a stand against interracial relationships in commercials.

So like, every commercial.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:09:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Black women in general hate the living fuck out of black men having anything romantic with white women especially, but non-black women in general.

It's a big deal.

If you see an attractive black man with a white or asian woman, you can guarantee there's black women around that guy who are 9 kinds of pissed off about it. They see it as diminishing their options.

A fair number of black men have a preference for non-black women for a number of reasons.
View Quote

This played out at my work just last year.

Young black guy at work who is real popular with a lot of women at work..married, single or of any color. I've never actually seen the acts of coitus to know this is fact, so what I say is heresay. He screwed up adding this one new black girl to his fuck buddy string.  She took deference to him sitting in the car with a married Mexican gal who was on his existing rotation. Witnesses said she was screaming at the pair after seeing them in the car, then she retrieved a pistol and threatened them both. He was able to get it out of hand and smack her down.  Cops took her away. He got fired on our zero violence policy for hitting her and having her gun on company property.  Mexican gal still works there, but got divorced. Romeo and she apparently made a mixed baby and her husband split on that birthday surprise.

Lesson learned for that fellow was: "Don't date those crazy bitches from Gate City."

(If you are a local to the area of Birmingham, AL, you know about Gate City...i don't think MS-13 or the Sinaloa cartel would chance going in that place)

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:12:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Imagine had Kirk told Uhura that he liked the green skinned women better
View Quote

That would have been a lie. Uhura was hot.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'd have to be paid alot of money to kiss a black woman. Not being racist I just don't find them attractive.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:22:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Black women despise white women.  That’s why Hillary struggled with the black vote and started down the BLM route in ‘16, she knew she was in trouble.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:23:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Cannot remember ever hearing of a white actor refusing to kiss a black actor and not be accused of racism.
View Quote

Lots of actresses won't do scenes with black guys early in their careers.  Once they're popular, they'll do it for a big payday.  Same with anal
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:26:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

GD: can you believe that Denzel Washington says he won't do mixed race love scenes?

View Quote

Oh this horse shit gets so old.  

The difference is that if you are a white audience you better like it if the black dude has the white girl bent over the bed.  You better be excited to see every couple in advertising being a mix.  White actor, you'll kiss that black girl and if your audience doesn't like it they are racist sacks of shit.  If you are a black audience or actor its 100% fine to demand that you are not even exposed to that image and to demand in your acting that you wont do it.  Reverse the races in that story and that career is over, that screening audience is a threat to mankind and you fucking damn well know it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:27:59 PM EDT
[#36]
I would bet that if Michelle Obama were white, FBO would have lost enough votes over it that he would have never became president.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It's a big deal.

View Quote

All of this.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Well, I guess he's just a racist tool then.  I'm sure he fits right in with the rest of the racist tools running Hollywood these days.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:33:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The difference is that if you are a white audience you better like it if the black dude has the white girl bent over the bed.  You better be excited to see every couple in advertising being a mix.  White actor, you'll kiss that black girl and if your audience doesn't like it they are racist sacks of shit.  If you are a black audience or actor its 100% fine to demand that you are not even exposed to that image and to demand in your acting that you wont do it.  Reverse the races in that story and that career is over, that screening audience is a threat to mankind and you fucking damn well know it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

tl;dr
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:37:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I stand with washington.
View Quote

Agreed!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:51:42 PM EDT
[#41]
I got in trouble with the politically correct crowd years ago at a former workplace, for stating that I don't date interracial.

I said it mainly as a way to try to protect myself from false accusations of sexual harassment from the overwhelming white Feminazi contingent working there,  but it turned out to be more trouble than it was worth.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 3:54:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I would bet that if Michelle Obama were white, FBO would have lost enough votes over it that he would have never became president.
View Quote

What if Michelle Obama was a human?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:01:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I like him more and more
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:03:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The actor reportedly noticed multiple black women booing the kissing scene at the screening and arranged to have the scene cut from the film.

Imagine the outrage if it were white men and women who did the booing?

And 98% of them are white, overweight bloated chonks with blonde hair that white guys want nothing to do with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The actor reportedly noticed multiple black women booing the kissing scene at the screening and arranged to have the scene cut from the film.

Imagine the outrage if it were white men and women who did the booing?

Quoted:

It's a big deal.

And 98% of them are white, overweight bloated chonks with blonde hair that white guys want nothing to do with.

Nope, the blk guys here proudly strut around like proud roosters with their  5'2" 300 lb, pale/pasty redheads ..and their hair is always like wire...weird
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:04:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's a big deal.

View Quote

It gets pretty funny when it comes to black “Red-pillers”. On one hand, they say they go after (usually) white women because according to them black women are insufferable and combative….but they seethe when they see a black girl with a white man, especially when said black woman is submissive towards him.

Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:23:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Didn't he have a sex scene in Ricochet?
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

IMHO YMMV

View Quote

The funniest thing is that when they leave, they always get into her econocar and she drives them away.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm pretty sure at 67 years old he's not getting scripted to make out with a bunch of hot white chicks...
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don’t have a problem with that.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top