Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:16:01 AM EDT
[#1]
If aliens show up, give it 4 years at a minimum, better 7-10 years, before you trust or believe anything about them, the situation, etc. DO NOT TRUST THEM, NO MATTER WHAT.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to need bigger guns.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:18:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Guns won't help with this . Some things that pass through portals seem to show no effect when they are shot.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:18:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
As much as I want to believe, as this would be so fitting for 2020....

Challenges in traveling between stars based upon current knowledge:

- The distance between stars is much further than most people comprehend. With our known and theoretical tech we "could" develop in the next few decades, based on current knowledge, would take decades to get to the nearest star.
- Traveling at light speed presents problems. First, even getting to that speed would require tech we can't comprehend at this point in our civilization's knowledge base. Second, accelerating without dying - accelerating at 1G, it would take years to get to light speed. This isn't Star Trek. You can't "jump to warp speed" in a second without every one being splattered into a gooey mess. Third, decelerating without dying is the same issue. Fourth, avoiding objects while traveling that fast. A pebble hit at light speed would cause catastrophic damage.
- Water, food and oxygen. How do you take enough to last for years or even decades? Especially when you don't know what will be available when you get there.  No rest stops off I-40 in space to grab a Coke and some beef jerky. Yes, there is time dilation would make it seem much shorter to the crew, but still a very long time.
- Space is unforgiving, will kill any living organism within seconds.  No Auto Zone's in space.  Something breaks or fails that is mission critical - dead.

With that said, if this is indeed true, it is either:

- An alien race who has developed technologies that we can't possibly understand that throw our understanding of physics out the window
- Inter-dimensional related
- Unmanned probe similar to Voyager that made it our way
- Remnants from prior civilization in our solar system, or a nearby star system.

Thoughts?
View Quote

Or the remains of an ancient advanced civilization from Earth.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:19:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hah! I knew hoarding maple syrup would pay off.  Look at me now with your silly human NVGs and index funds. I'm reeeatch beeeatch!
View Quote

Remember this when the Horvath drop a KKV on you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:19:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:19:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Lol, y'all will believe anything.

Tucker says it, so it must be true!!

Listen, it ain't Tucker who will announce the coming of the free people. The government knows, but a Tucker Carlson doesn't know shit. When the rest of us arrive, to bring the flock into the void, there will be no denying the grandeur of the event.

The council does need new blood, the ideas they have had for millennia are wearing thin. The seed species are being picked up one by one for fresh eyes on the problems we face.
View Quote
WTF over?
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:21:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:21:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If aliens show up, give it 4 years at a minimum, better 7-10 years, before you trust or believe anything about them, the situation, etc. DO NOT TRUST THEM, NO MATTER WHAT.
View Quote

They just want to serve mankind
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:23:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

- The distance between stars is much further than most people comprehend. With our known and theoretical tech we "could" develop in the next few decades, based on current knowledge, would take decades to get to the nearest star.
- Traveling at light speed presents problems. First, even getting to that speed would require tech we can't comprehend at this point in our civilization's knowledge base. Second, accelerating without dying - accelerating at 1G, it would take years to get to light speed. This isn't Star Trek. You can't "jump to warp speed" in a second without every one being splattered into a gooey mess. Third, decelerating without dying is the same issue. Fourth, avoiding objects while traveling that fast. A pebble hit at light speed would cause catastrophic damage.
- Water, food and oxygen. How do you take enough to last for years or even decades? Especially when you don't know what will be available when you get there.  No rest stops off I-40 in space to grab a Coke and some beef jerky. Yes, there is time dilation would make it seem much shorter to the crew, but still a very long time.
- Space is unforgiving, will kill any living organism within seconds.  No Auto Zone's in space.  Something breaks or fails that is mission critical - dead.

- An alien race who has developed technologies that we can't possibly understand that throw our understanding of physics out the window
- Remnants from prior civilization in our solar system, or a nearby star system.

Thoughts?
View Quote

IF it is something "spooky" then...

Based on your choices here (which I think are the most plausible), I'd say the two most likely would be:
- Remnants from a prior civilization

Although I would keep open the possibility that it's humans that may be far more advanced than we are. Potentially combining the prior civilization and the inter-dimensional aspects. IOW, humans from a parallel universe.

However, I think the most likely revelation here is that it is something mundane like the Chinese flying hypersonic drones over the US.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:24:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Especially if they  have no EE feedback.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:25:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Cool. Proof of intelligent extraterrestrial life with the capacity to reach Earth would definitely shake things up.

Bet they brought the COVID.  

ETA: OP should change thread title to prevent dupe storm....
View Quote

Changed the title.  Sorry bout that.  I've been here forever, but I don't talk much!
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:25:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are not coming from space and this has been happening for a long time.
Also people that are trying to combine this with religion are grasping for straws .
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:25:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

All this becomes easy if you have a thousand-year life span.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thoughts?

All this becomes easy if you have a thousand-year life span.

Good point.

Also, it could be AI that was developed by an alien civilization a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.

Problem with "us" (humans) trying to figure this out is there are things we can't comprehend right now.  Think if ancient Greece saw an F-16 during a battle, or if Mozart was given a laptop with sound editing software, or if da Vinci was shown the internet? Not a single one of them would be able to understand it and no one in their era would have been able to comprehend it.

That idea is one of the few things that keeps me thinking one day we will conquer the challenges I mentioned, as solutions will be developed that are the equivalent of someone 2,000 years ago being handed an iPad.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:27:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Thoughts?
View Quote

Magic used to be science we didn't understand, early scifi inspired generations of real world tech development. While, I've always been in the "its shortsighted to say life doesn't exist elsewhere but would probably never be able to make it here camp," if they have made it to our neighborhood or somewhere we can image with Hubble, than its really just tech we cant wrap our brains around yet.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:29:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Based on your choices here (which I think are the most plausible), I'd say the two most likely would be:

Although I would keep open the possibility that it's humans that may be far more advanced than we are. Potentially combining the prior civilization and the inter-dimensional aspects. IOW, humans from a parallel universe.

However, I think the most likely revelation here is that it is something mundane like the Chinese flying hypersonic drones over the US.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thoughts?

Your willing to believe that but In fairness God is science. They aren’t separate. Everyone is OK with “mind reading aliens” but not manifestations of spiritual forces (call them what you want). The Bible is full of demons, angels, etc making themselves seen among men. Everyone’s cool saying that we just don’t understand the science aliens use but scoff at spiritual forces that we don’t understand.....like that isn’t the same thing and can’t be undiscovered or unknown science.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:32:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Thoughts?
View Quote
Too much tedious mucking about in hyperspace.  One just needs an infinite improbability drive.

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - Wormhole (engl.)

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:34:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Already got an email in to Tromix to get a 459 SPACECOM upper.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:36:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:36:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Lol, y'all will believe anything.

Tucker says it, so it must be true!!

Listen, it ain't Tucker who will announce the coming of the free people. The government knows, but a Tucker Carlson doesn't know shit. When the rest of us arrive, to bring the flock into the void, there will be no denying the grandeur of the event.

The council does need new blood, the ideas they have had for millennia are wearing thin. The seed species are being picked up one by one for fresh eyes on the problems we face.
View Quote
Yeah, this.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:37:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
What if it's replicators?

I hope it's replicators just so my dream of belt fed shotguns becomes a reality
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:38:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Commie aliens get UFO rides
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:40:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
My belief is portals are not being controlled by a higher intelligence but can appear random  in areas .

View Quote
On what do you base this belief?
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:40:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Earth Final Conflict intro 1
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:41:16 AM EDT
[#25]
What if we’re just a big food crop they check on every few decades before the big harvest...

Woah....
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#26]
As far as I can tell from digging around with google, all this excitement about "off world vehicles" comes from one guy's comment saying he briefed Congress on this, as reported in the NYT.  In for the disappointment.  

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:43:19 AM EDT
[#27]
What I would find hysterically funny:

The aliens chose to contact America as the,for now,biggest kid on the block because they're worried about Xi trampling all over Biden and know the Chinese would just eat them in soup.So,they offer a one time only reset,to go back to one point in US history to change things for the better and seeing the current upset and strife,guarantee to make absolutely certain that the slave trade never occurs. #BLM turns on the aliens as racists,the aliens say "fuck this place" and remove all the technology they have secretly dribbled to us over the centuries through their manifestations in the form of  Brunel,Fermi,Tesla,Howard Hughes,Musk et al. We expect an alien invasion to be death rays but it ends with us being told we are all fucking morons,reduced to living in caves again.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:45:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What if we’re just a big food crop they check on every few decades before the big harvest...

Woah....
View Quote

They must have added some fertilizer a few years ago, a lot of people plumped up nicely in the last decade or so.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:46:29 AM EDT
[#29]
I just hope they make first contact while Trump is in office.  I want him to be the first human they have to deal with.  Epic.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:48:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
On what do you base this belief?
View Quote

I believe I saw one and what passed through it. I think some areas are more prone to have these portals appear or just stay open  but  I have no explanation why.

I just don't think they are being controlled by the man behind the curtain for lack of a better term .
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:48:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My belief is portals are not being controlled by a higher intelligence but can appear random  in areas .

View Quote

Interesting believe which color portal does Jesus come out of?
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:49:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Vulcans are first contact.  Their womenz have none of the Earth chick emotional baggage.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:59:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Interesting believe which color portal does Jesus come out of?
View Quote

Trying to explain these or combine these with religion is the wrong approach . But I will concede that the belief of demons and things other than humans and known animals walking the
earth is very possible .
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:03:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I believe I saw one and what passed through it. I think some areas are more prone to have these portals appear or just stay open  but  I have no explanation why.

I just don't think they are being controlled by the man behind the curtain for lack of a better term .
View Quote

You think you saw an interplanetary portal and what ever passed through it? Have you been to a doctor recently?
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:06:31 AM EDT
[#35]
The Pentagon admitted that they recovered off world made vehicles....according to some guy who overheard his uncles brothers cousin who works at the Pentagon say so
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:07:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Vulcans are first contact.  Their womenz have none of the Earth chick emotional baggage.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/215362/523fffa4875a527570163dccb3fdd602_jpg-1517163.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/215362/523fffa4875a527570163dccb3fdd602_jpg-1517163.JPG

Well now I am more hopeful there is something to this story
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:08:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:08:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You think you saw an interplanetary portal and what ever passed through it? Have you been to a doctor recently?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

You likely have an implant imbedded under your skin. You should get checked out.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:10:00 AM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have known this since 2007.

Your avatar always reminds me of

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/id4/images/c/c2/Rus_02_portrait.png/revision/latest?cb=20170922192108

Oh boy!
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:11:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Kinda strange to drop that and then there be literally nothing else on it anywhere else the following day.  Had to be out of context.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:13:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

They just want to serve mankind
View Quote

Better not serve me with beans.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:17:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Interesting Conspiracy Theory thoughts:

UFO's

The start of the modern UFO era, begins in 1947 with the"Incident at Roswell". This is also known as the beginning of the "first wave". It should also be pointed out that this event happened within months of the prophecy fulfilling rebirth of apostate Israel, and the finding of the Dead Sea Scrolls. I'm giving the reader the benefit of the doubt as to his knowledge of the incident, as I will not go into to many details.

What most people do NOT realize, is that the Roswell Incident was actually "2" separate incidents. The incident that most people are familiar with, is what is referred to as the "first crash". It was this first crash that was reported by the Press, worldwide in 1947, and than "recanted" not many hours afterwards. This has been part of a cover-up for over 50 years by the United States government almost admittedly!What has not been revealed, is that there was a "second" crash site found by the Army that produced both the "disk" and its "occupants". Legend has it, that of the four occupants found, one was still alive!. One Col. Phillip Corso wrote a book claiming the said "alive" occupant, lived for some time afterwards giving mankind some of the technology we now have today. Included is the "computer chip", "fibre optics", the "laser", and "stealth technology" to name a few. Steven Spielberg claims that his movie "Close Encounters Of The 3rd Kind" is based upon a FACTUAL event that happened at Holloran Air Force Base in 1964 (an "exchange").The last 9 years has seen 4 incidents which scare UFOlogists because of their close proximity to major metropolitan cities, and because they are "mass sightings" with multiple witness's and "hard" documented evidence (video, still frame). These types of events are known as "flaps". They can go on for long periods of time with increasing intensity. On the evening of Thursday, March 13th 1997, there was the "mini-flap" in Phoenix Arizona that shocked America. This event was broadcast all over the world on the news. The media put out an official statement a couple of days after the event, claiming it was the rock group "U2" rehearsing for their tour outdoors, complete with "laser light show". I saw the footage, and it wasn't no "laser show".

On January 1st 1993, Mexico City became host to an "invasion" of UFO's, that has become the best documented "mass sighting" in history. The Mexico City flap began in 1991. It officially ended as a "flap" in 1995, 4 years!, but the sightings have not ceased however. One day in 1993, "700" people caught the event on videotape. This footage is now widely circulated around the world and readily accessible. More than 100 of the videos were taken in the "day-time". In 1998, we saw the "Gulf Breeze" flap in south Florida, that produced some of the most astounding video footage of a mass sighting there has ever been. I've seen this footage, and it is incredibly shocking. 1996 saw the flap over Israel, which has been incredibly "hushed" by the mass media. This flap, referred to as "the big invasion", saw a great deal of video evidence come out of it, but has been suppressed. Very little of this footage has been released. I've seen a little bit of video from this flap off the Internet, and I'm telling you, we are NOT being told what's really going on. The 1990's has been the period called the "3rd wave" (2nd wave 60's and 70's) in UFOlogy.

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all
POWER
and
SIGNS
and
LYING WONDERS,
and with all
DECIEVABLENESS
of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received
NOT THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH,
that they
MIGHTBE SAVED.
AND FOR THIS CAUSE
GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION,
that they should believe a
L  I  E.
That they
ALL
might be damned who believed
NOT THE TRUTH".

(2 Thessalonians 2-9-12)

As I've shown, UFO's and their "alien occupants" are "demonic". I believe they will be part of "the" end-time deception, and IS already NOW. The answers the Church gives to the world on the areas of "evolution", "UFO's" and "aliens", and basically "what it is to be Christian", is ABSURD and an EMBARRASSMENT!. There is an enormous amount of Christians in North America who do not attend a church nor will they, because they KNOW something is WRONG!. They once attended, but left out of deep discouragement, and a "broken heart". After a while, they realized that what they were reading in the bible, and what they were seeing and hearing in the Church, were DIAMETRIC OPPOSITES! These people probably, with the WILL of the Holy Spirit, attempted to correct what was wrong IN TRUTH AND LOVE, only to find out what was REALLY wrong. They have not been back since. Their TRUST was totally shaken in anything that has to do with the visible Church. My heart goes out to them, and I pray to God that he gives them the strength to overcome. I think I've talked enough on this area, I will be doing other articles on this very area later on.

ALIENS

There are generally three different kinds of "extraterrestrials" that have been witnessed too over the past 55 years. The most commonly reported of these are what are referred to as "greys". "Reptilians" are reported far less. The obvious correlation I'd like to make here, is to what we've looked at earlier. "Serpents" are a name given to Satan and his host. We've seen that the "fiery flying serpents", are in fact "Seraphim" (fallen "seraphim"). Could they possibly be what are known as "reptilians" ? And than there is the "humanoid", which is reported the least. "Humanoids" are reported to be the "offspring" of human and alien, via "sexual" or "surgical" manipulation, having a prolonged lifespan. Grey's have been noted for there one physical trait most of all, their "eyes". They are also noted in the lore, to be of "great age". All persons who claim to have a personal encounter with them, report that these "grey's" are very "ancient' and "super-advanced" EVOLUTIONALLYcompared to a human. They are reported to have "non-functional" mouths, ears, noses, and from reported "autopsies" done on these beings, they have no functional "digestive system". They do not NEED to eat FOOD. They communicate via TELEPATHY(this is how the bible states DEMONS communicate), and are reported to be either "male" or "female" (I refer you to what are known as "incubus" and "succubus" in mythological demonology). But these things are NOT WISPS OF AIR, they may be the "Kosmokrateros of the Air", but they are NOT AIR. THEY ARE REAL BEINGS WITH POWER!.They have the ability of "inter-dimensionality". I believe this "ability" of theirs, allows them to "traverse" vast distances across the universe, to other "places" and "times" if they so choose, but that is part of the DECEPTION!. They do not live on another planet, or in another galaxy as many people believe, they are SPIRITS. They are popping in and out from "out-side" time and space at their leisure, from other DIMENSIONS! (my Father's house has many MANSIONS!). You must remember, we are dealing with FALLEN ANGELIC BEINGS HERE! They WILL be proven to be also REAL TANGIBLE CREATURES! Now, I believe the bible talks enough on these things, for me to not have to get into an in depth analysis on "aliens". I think YOU should do your homework and be obedient (WATCH THEREFORE!..Luke 21:36), and find these things out for yourself. But I will give you what I "think" is happening here, though this is nothing more than mere speculation based upon all the facts I've taken a close look at:

GREYS = WATCHERS, a.k.a. FALLEN ANGELS or HYBRID

REPTILIANS = FIERY FLYING SERAPHS, a.k.a. LOCUSTS, or HYBRID

HUMANOIDS = NEPHILLIM, a.k.a. GODS OF MYTHOLOGY or HYBRID

If you study Genetics, you'll know that "cross-breeding" in the animal kingdom, UNLIKE humans, is possible between different "breeds" of the same "kind". If you keep cross-breeding a "line", that lines physical "characteristics" becomes "dissolved", taking on the characteristics of  the guest "breed" over time. What I'm saying is, if all the nephillim weren't stamped out after the flood, than that genetic line would eventually take on the physical characteristics of a "human" over many generations. As crazy as that sounds, that is the case. After many generations, that SUPERNATURAL BEING, would look totally HUMAN. The nephillim as recorded in the bible, were described as looking anything BUT HUMAN!. I believe that there is the distinct possibility, that the "aliens" we observe and hear about now, are nephillim that "fled" before the "event", and possibly before and after the flood (if were dealing with purely "physical" entities, trapped in a mortal coil). Don't think this too waco, an "angelic being" or an "offspring" of one would have SUPER-INTELLIGENCE and POWERS, to say, build the GREAT PYRAMID, or construct the "lines at Nazca" (as a matter of fact, a giant 300 ft. tall according to Hebrew legend COULD build these), or lets say, build the MONUMENTS ON MARS and what is also reported to be on the MOON! (I have seen photographs that would shake your head). And also cause God to DESTROY the earth TWICE to boot! (the next time by FIRE). Just possibly, a 300 ft. tall giant from 5000 years ago could be a 4ft. tall "grey" today if subject to prolonged periods of "hyper-space" travel ( time and the effects of the "gravitational force" changes, could cause major "genetic alterations" over a prolonged period of time). Satan is the "prince of the POWER of the air". He has "power" OVER the air. He is NOT air!. The subtle inference of this is the "mastery" of "access throughout the universe". He is also a FALLEN ANGEL!. Well, its plain that there's more to what meets the eye in scripture on these modern day anomalies. It is pure IGNORANCE, to sit back and wipe all this off as "bunk". There is a "picture" being "exposed" reflecting what the Apostle Paul once said....we see through a glass DARKLY now, but then, FACE TO FACE.

"Is there any thing whereof it may be said,
See, this is NEW? it hath been
ALREADY OF OLD TIME,
which was before us".

(Ecclesiastes 1:10)

In continuing with our study of this modern day biblical enigma, certain prophetical connections become increasingly clearer as we look at the whole of the end time satanic agenda including America/Babylon, the Antichrist, Lucifer, THEM etc. etc. Bible prophecy just will not fit as a whole, unless the whole of bible prophecy is worked out piece by piece. As you search out all the pieces that comprises the end-time scenario, the "big picture" becomes more clear and detailed. in order to unravel the "alien/nephillim" enigma in the bible, we must look at every facet that surrounds the culmination of the 6000yr. dispensation of man on this earth. Let us look at the 'person' and characteristics of the Antichrist, and the mysterious figure known as "Lucifer".

SON OF PERDITION
       The bible seems to give quite a different interpretation of the personality known as Satan , and his "other" PERSONAL name, Lucifer. The whole of end-time bible prophecy culminates in the introduction of the person and political system directly from hell itself.  The church has always interpreted the two names to belonging to the "enemy" as belonging to the same "person" and "entity". The "truth" of the matter is, nothing could be farther from the truth according to scripture. The bible seems to indicate, and Isaiah is quite emphatic, that these two names belong to two different "incarnations" of the same person, quite the same fashion as Jesus and the Father, but satanic, fallen.

"That thou should take up this proverb against the
KING OF BABYLON,

and say, how hath the oppressor ceased!,
the golden city ceased!

(Isaiah 14:4)

"How art thou fallen from heaven,
O LUCIFER,
son of the morning! how art thou cast down to the ground,
which did'st weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of  God: I will sit also upon
the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend
above the clouds; I will be like the most high. yet thou shalt be
brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall
narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, is this the
M    A    N
that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms".

(Isaiah 14:12-16)

"Yet thou shalt be brought down to HELL, to the sides of the PIT. They that see thee
shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, is this the
M    A    N
that made the earth to trmble, that did shake the kingdoms...".

(Isaiah 14:16)

Chapter 14 of Isaiah identifies who the king of babylon is, Lucifer, and the Antichrist. They are all the same person. Mmm...Lucifer, son of the morning!A MAN!!!. I wasn't kidding around earlier when I stated that the Antichrist will be a NEPHILLIM (see vs.8), and his biblical name is LUCIFER, KING OF BABYLON, THE BEAST, THE ANTICHRIST (see vs.4). When one puts all the pieces together, one begins to see that much of what is called the 'great NWO conspiracy' and its TRUE SECRET, was foretold in the bible by the prophets of old. The "alien agenda" behind the Illuminati's NWO conspiracy, is clearly outlined in scripture. The use of the word "man" here is NOT by accident, nor is it lightly referring a symbolic reference to Satan. It is this authors belief, that Satan will do what his counterparts, the "b'nai-ha-elohim" did in Genesis 6. He will "come down" (be "cast down"), and take a "woman" , thus incarnating himself as a  a MAN, A "NEPHILLIM!!!. As outlandish as this interpretation seems, it is also confirmed by the works of Satan and his followers writings. Occult dogma and doctrine would seem to confirm this interpretation from scripture. This is why the demons in hell mock him when he is finally cast into the pit and say to him "art thou also become WEAK as us?" in vs.10., as by "projecting" himself in this fashion in the "natural", he loses most of his abilities and power by confining himself in "flesh", then ultimately like unto the "demons". His release at the end of the millennium will be "havoc", but not on the same scale, for he will not be able to do as he once did. To emphasize what I've just said, lets take a look at the verse that alludes to this being the case.

The whole of the earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break
forth into singing: yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the
cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no
F  E  L  L  E  R
is come up against us".

(Isaiah 14:7-8)

FELLER

Strong's 3772 - karath, kaw-rath; a prim. root; to cut (off, down or asunder); by impl. to destroy or consume; spec. to covenant (i.e. make an alliance or bargain, orig. by cutting flesh and passing between the pieces):- be chewed, be con-federate, covenant, cut (down, off), destroy, fail,feller, be freed, hew (down), make a league[covenant], lose, perish, utterly, want.
NEPHILLIM
Strong's 5303 - nephiyl, nef-eel; prop. a feller, i.e. a bully or tyrant;- a giant
         This is the only place in scripture where this word and translation is used. This is most certainly talking about the "Antichrist". The very translation bares the marks of his agenda of the last-days, and quite detailed if I may add. Though this is the only place in scripture this word (feller) is used as such, it is not the only 'way' its being used. One of the words used to translate "giants" or "nephillim" in scripture is "FELLER"!!!. It is most definitely antiquated with the offspring of "FALLEN ANGELS"!!!. I do not think this is just a coincidence, but is a definite 'spiritual marker' in the text. A connector that only makes sense when all the other pieces have been put together. Rev.12 confirms Isa.14, and is not no symbolic analogy to a 'puff of smoke'. History and archeology proves that the ancient cultures that existed even unto prior to the flood, worshipped "MEN" who were offspring of the "gods" who came from the 'stars' to earth. The Gen.6 account seems to be confirmed by all ancient cultures and civilizations. The 'gods' of the Babylonians, Assyrians, Egyptians, Greeks, Romans etc., all worshipped "dietys" who were the "offspring" of the GODS!!!. Secret masonic dogma holds the belief that the 'king' of the gods....LUCIFER, THE LIGHT BEARER, will come to take his rightful throne when his time has come....the epoch of light, the age of aquarius!!!!. His 'secret doctrine' has been kept alive and safe through the centuries via the SECRET SOCIETIES that go back to the time of Nimrod. Now, I've shown in parts 1&2, that the "invasion from the end of heaven" by fallen watchers, concurs with events which take place during the tribulation, especially the battle of Armageddon, which is NOT the taking of America/Babylon. But, lets take a look now at something here that's easily overlooked if your not paying attention.

http://www.ryanmcginty.com/fallen/
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:18:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Space force and an enemy we will never see. Massive money hole
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:21:37 AM EDT
[#44]
I bet it's really a proto-molecule thingy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:22:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Space force and an enemy we will never see. Massive money hole
View Quote

Maybe we can get some cool rail guns out of it though!
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:30:57 AM EDT
[#46]
The aliens are human.  The first thing they will say when they get off their spaceship will be "Damnit!  Can't leave you kids alone for a few Millenium without you making a mess of the whole planet!  Next time your mom and I go out you're going to have a babysitter!"
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:33:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Raw or wrap?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can’t wait to clap alien cheeks

Raw or wrap?

Like u have to even ask,
Yolo!
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:38:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Remember this when the Horvath drop a KKV on you.
View Quote

Yes!
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:39:31 AM EDT
[#49]
So basically going forward, life is going to be a mashup of Idiocracy and Starship Troopers.  Got it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:42:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Nah, just the media doing media things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Soooooo aliens or what?

Nah, just the media doing media things.

Dammit.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top