Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 8:26:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In the creation account, God spent days creating the life on earth. The stars are a footnote on day 3. Could there be life out there? Maybe. From this, logic says it wouldn't be nearly as advanced as life on earth
View Quote

Wow, just wow.

You really have this thing all thought out, don't you?
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 8:28:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Conspiracy between the deep state to include the Pentagon and CIA to get hurt Trump in some way shape or form. I have not figured how, but they will.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 8:29:45 PM EDT
[#3]
The source is The NY Times?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 8:34:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've often wondered if the reason we get deluged with stupid shows 8 hours a day like Ancient Aliens is some sort of way to desensitize people to the fact that there are really aliens so some day when the government inevitably leaks it isn't as shocking.
View Quote

That’s one theory. That conditioning would also work in favor of project blue beaming us.

I sure as fuck don’t trust globalist John Podesta/Harry Reid/Clintons or pop/rock star Tom DeLonge. They’re all balls deep in UFOs/aliens.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 8:52:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What round for aliens?
View Quote

45-70
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 8:54:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you think there are any really fat aliens?

Like morbidly obese?  And the other aliens make fun of them like we do here on earth?

That would be funny.  Have a portly alien waddle down the gangplank of a starship and we all burst out laughing.

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:00:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Still no press release?  
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:16:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

A source said it. You decide the trustworthiness of the source.

The gov recovering alien spacecraft is bullshit though. There are no aliens and, if they were, they’ve got better things to do than stick medical probes up methbillies’ asses.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Pentagon admitted that they recovered off world made vehicles?  That can't be right can it?  Gotta say I'm kinda stunned.

A source said it. You decide the trustworthiness of the source.

The gov recovering alien spacecraft is bullshit though. There are no aliens and, if they were, they’ve got better things to do than stick medical probes up methbillies’ asses.

that made me laugh pretty good.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:25:39 PM EDT
[#9]
probably government nuke powered mag drive stuff that the 1950s flying cars were supposed to be propelled by.

The riddle of Helium.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:26:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Book, chapter, and verse?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Genesis 6
The Corruption of Mankind

6 Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were [a]beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not [b]strive with man forever, [c]because he also is flesh; [d]nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Better description is in the Book of Enoch
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:29:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This idea is common in the newer IFB churches, and I think what you are describing is exactly right.

Sadly I believe the pre-trib rapture doctrine, which insists on separating "the man of lawlessness" from the antichrist , and proposes that Christ will come before the Antichrist, is a key part of tricking people who are unsaved but familiar with the concept of the antichrist. (note that even pre-trib believers won't be deceived, if they are saved). I think of it like, a kid who has known their father would never believe somebody else is their dad, even if they wore the same clothes and hair style and deodorant. But someone who does not know that person as father could be deceived.

All my opinion:
- There will be WWIII, and the loser gets designated as "the man of lawlessness".
- The one who brings the nations together will set up his reign in Jerusalem and rebuild the temple. The Jews will see him as Messiah, the muslims as Mahdi, and false Christians will worship him as Jesus.
- Since the rapture hasn't happened yet, it will be hard for pretrib believers to understand that he's the antichrist
- In order to explain how he can be Jesus, the pre-trib Rapture will be switched to a figurative interpretation, where he saved us from WWIII and will lead us to space
- After WWII the UFO sightings picked up, after WWIII there will be overt "Alien" activity with the help of demons
- 3.5 years in, the believers disappear, but they will have already been deplatformed and hunted to the point most people won't see what happened. But then things start really getting interesting.
- The two witnesses are killed for hate speech and livestreamed, then come back to life
- The judgments are explained by the Antichrist as orbital attack from aliens and humanity gets ready for war
- CERN will be used to create some kind of black hole / antimatter weapon

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@2b2twither

Curious where you got this idea. Ive only heard one person (in a sermon) make the comparison of Christs return as described in the Bible to that of an alien invasion.

In modern terms thats what it would look like, and because of UFO culture (sightings, ancient aliens, hollywood etc....) thats exactly how people will interpret it. My theory: in order to fool the world, the antichrist would show up like Chirst is described and say he's the one who created us and we should prepare for the enemy/fake to show up soon after (the real Christ). Con us into fighting like you described.

This idea is common in the newer IFB churches, and I think what you are describing is exactly right.

Sadly I believe the pre-trib rapture doctrine, which insists on separating "the man of lawlessness" from the antichrist , and proposes that Christ will come before the Antichrist, is a key part of tricking people who are unsaved but familiar with the concept of the antichrist. (note that even pre-trib believers won't be deceived, if they are saved). I think of it like, a kid who has known their father would never believe somebody else is their dad, even if they wore the same clothes and hair style and deodorant. But someone who does not know that person as father could be deceived.

All my opinion:
- There will be WWIII, and the loser gets designated as "the man of lawlessness".
- The one who brings the nations together will set up his reign in Jerusalem and rebuild the temple. The Jews will see him as Messiah, the muslims as Mahdi, and false Christians will worship him as Jesus.
- Since the rapture hasn't happened yet, it will be hard for pretrib believers to understand that he's the antichrist
- In order to explain how he can be Jesus, the pre-trib Rapture will be switched to a figurative interpretation, where he saved us from WWIII and will lead us to space
- After WWII the UFO sightings picked up, after WWIII there will be overt "Alien" activity with the help of demons
- 3.5 years in, the believers disappear, but they will have already been deplatformed and hunted to the point most people won't see what happened. But then things start really getting interesting.
- The two witnesses are killed for hate speech and livestreamed, then come back to life
- The judgments are explained by the Antichrist as orbital attack from aliens and humanity gets ready for war

Ezekiel:

The Vision of Four Figures

1 Now it came about in the thirtieth year, on the fifth day of the fourth month, while I was by the river Chebar among the exiles, the heavens were opened and I saw [a]visions of God. 2 (On the fifth of the month [b]in the fifth year of King Jehoiachin’s exile, 3 the word of the Lord came expressly to Ezekiel the priest, son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and there the hand of the Lord came upon him.)

4 As I looked, behold, a storm wind was coming from the north, a great cloud with fire flashing forth continually and a bright light around it, and in its midst something like glowing metal in the midst of the fire. 5 Within it there were figures resembling four living beings. And this was their appearance: they had human form. 6 Each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight and [c]their feet were like a calf’s hoof, and they gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides were human hands. As for the faces and wings of the four of them, 9 their wings touched one another; their faces did not turn when they moved, each went straight forward. 10 As for the form of their faces, each had the face of a man; [d]all four had the face of a lion on the right and the face of a bull on the left, and [e]all four had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out above; each had two touching another being, and two covering their bodies. 12 And each went straight forward; wherever the spirit was about to go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 [f]In the midst of the living beings there was something that looked like burning coals of fire, [g]like torches darting back and forth among the living beings. The fire was bright, and lightning was [h]flashing from the fire. 14 And the living beings ran to and fro like bolts of lightning.

15 Now as I looked at the living beings, behold, there was one wheel on the earth beside the living beings, [i]for each of the four of them. 16 The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship was like [j]sparkling beryl, and all four of them had the same form, their appearance and workmanship being as if [k]one wheel were within another. 17 Whenever they [l]moved, they [m]moved in any of their four [n]directions without turning as they [o]moved. 18 As for their rims they were lofty and awesome, and the rims of all four of them were full of eyes round about. 19 Whenever the living beings [p]moved, the wheels [q]moved with them. And whenever the living beings rose from the earth, the wheels rose also. 20 Wherever the spirit was about to go, they would go in that direction[r]. And the wheels rose close beside them; for the spirit of the living [s]beings was in the wheels. 21 Whenever those went, these went; and whenever those stood still, these stood still. And whenever those rose from the earth, the wheels rose close beside them; for the spirit of the living [t]beings was in the wheels.

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:30:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:30:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I want to know if they taste like chicken
View Quote

That's what "they" wanted to know about "us."

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:55:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Ezekiel:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ezekiel:

It's a great passage. Later in Ezekiel 10, we learn that these four faced beings are called Cherubims.

The beings by the river Chebar described in Ezekiel 1:
10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Later in Ezekiel 10, it refers to the the living creatures he saw by the river Chebar in Chapter 1, and identifies them as Cherubims, and again enumerates the appearance of their four faces. Note the detail you can get by comparing scripture with scripture however. In chapter 1 their faces were man, lion, ox, and eagle. Then in chapter 14, they have the cherub's face, then a man's, lion's and eagle's. The Cherub's primary face must be similar to an ox.

14 And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

15 And the cherubims were lifted up. This is the living creature that I saw by the river of Chebar.

Also interesting is their pattern of movement:

12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.

In addition to having four faces, they can move in any direction without turning. In addition to their glowing appearance in chapter 1, this movement exactly matches many "UFOs" which are said to instantly move in any direction without turning. I believe this gives credence to the idea that many UFOs are fallen angels in their visible form, which would be the same kind of creature.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 9:57:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Kind of gives some credence to the claims of reverse engineering alien tech being responsible for the gigantic leaps we have made in the last 50 years.  

I'm not sure I believe that I'm more inclined to chalk it up to a snowball effect of important discoveries but I dont entirely discount it either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only based in OUR level and understanding of technology. If the ability to fold spacetime (or einstein-rosen bridge could be made, etc), then distance becomes near meaningless.
The mindset that we understand everything possible drives me crazy.  Go back 100 years, and try explaining current semiconductor technology (like how we will be able to buy phones this year with CPU's built on 5nm technology..), and they will (at best) look at you like you have five heads. The worst thing we can ever do is write off something as impossible because we dont understand it right now.....
You would have to go back a little further, they understood switches and off/on, they used vacuum tubes to accomplish what we do with semi-conductors but point taken.  The world had not changed much from Christ's time to the early 1800s, better refinements but not fundamentally different, at least not so much that the average person would not have been comfortable in a couple of days.  The last 200 years have been whipsaw fast, with the last 50 blindingly fast, to think 12 years ago people were standing in line to buy the first iPhone.  

Kind of gives some credence to the claims of reverse engineering alien tech being responsible for the gigantic leaps we have made in the last 50 years.  

I'm not sure I believe that I'm more inclined to chalk it up to a snowball effect of important discoveries but I dont entirely discount it either.

Was given this to read by a friend a few years back.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:01:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If by today you mean yesterday, yes it was posted today.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Posted today

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.html

"No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public"

If by today you mean yesterday, yes it was posted today.

This sounds like some time travel stuff.  I'm getting scared.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:10:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

only link I found dead, OP FAIL
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:19:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This sounds like some time travel stuff.  I'm getting scared.
View Quote

So....nothing else? Lol
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:29:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Having been in technology my whole life, and Having Older mentors That were too, the progression of our technology is very much human driven.  There are clear lines from now all the way back to mechanical computers in the past.  Incredible numbers of small advances made by hundreds of thousands of people, billions of man hours and trillions of dollars.  
View Quote

Im not sure what leaps in tech people believe we've gained from reverse engineering alien stuff. We still send people to space strapped to tonns of explosives. I STILL drive a car that runs on petrol. Batteries are still 1950s tech.

Sure the transistor has gotten smaller but really its just a pnp/npn junction thats essentially an on off switch. Squeeze enough of them togather you can do cool things, and thats all we've done is shrink them.

Talk to me about leaps in tech when electric cars run on batteries the size of a gas tank or smaller...... reliable quantium computing...... manipulation of gravity..... cure for viruses/cancer/common cold.....
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:39:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's a great passage. Later in Ezekiel 10, we learn that these four faced beings are called Cherubims.

Later in Ezekiel 10, it refers to the the living creatures he saw by the river Chebar in Chapter 1, and identifies them as Cherubims, and again enumerates the appearance of their four faces. Note the detail you can get by comparing scripture with scripture however. In chapter 1 their faces were man, lion, ox, and eagle. Then in chapter 14, they have the cherub's face, then a man's, lion's and eagle's. The Cherub's primary face must be similar to an ox.

In addition to having four faces, they can move in any direction without turning. In addition to their glowing appearance in chapter 1, this movement exactly matches many "UFOs" which are said to instantly move in any direction without turning. I believe this gives credence to the idea that many UFOs are fallen angels in their visible form, which would be the same kind of creature.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ezekiel:

10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

14 And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

15 And the cherubims were lifted up. This is the living creature that I saw by the river of Chebar.

12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.

My research has lead me to believe that we replaced "Angels" with "Aliens" not long after we ourselves took to the skies.   Immaculate conception, or intergalactic embrionic cloning?
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:41:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Genesis 6

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Genesis 6
The Corruption of Mankind

6 Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were [a]beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, "My Spirit shall not [b]strive with man forever, [c]because he also is flesh; [d]nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years." 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

You got to figure girls we're getting married real young back then a d these assholes either took them from their husbands or took them before they were old enough to marry.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:44:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Ezekiel:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@2b2twither

Curious where you got this idea. Ive only heard one person (in a sermon) make the comparison of Christs return as described in the Bible to that of an alien invasion.

In modern terms thats what it would look like, and because of UFO culture (sightings, ancient aliens, hollywood etc....) thats exactly how people will interpret it. My theory: in order to fool the world, the antichrist would show up like Chirst is described and say he's the one who created us and we should prepare for the enemy/fake to show up soon after (the real Christ). Con us into fighting like you described.

All my opinion:

Ezekiel:

1 Now it came about in the thirtieth year, on the fifth day of the fourth month, while I was by the river Chebar among the exiles, the heavens were opened and I saw [a]visions of God. 2 (On the fifth of the month [b]in the fifth year of King Jehoiachin's exile, 3 the word of the Lord came expressly to Ezekiel the priest, son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and there the hand of the Lord came upon him.)

4 As I looked, behold, a storm wind was coming from the north, a great cloud with fire flashing forth continually and a bright light around it, and in its midst something like glowing metal in the midst of the fire. 5 Within it there were figures resembling four living beings. And this was their appearance: they had human form. 6 Each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight and [c]their feet were like a calf's hoof, and they gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides were human hands. As for the faces and wings of the four of them, 9 their wings touched one another; their faces did not turn when they moved, each went straight forward. 10 As for the form of their faces, each had the face of a man; [d]all four had the face of a lion on the right and the face of a bull on the left, and [e]all four had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out above; each had two touching another being, and two covering their bodies. 12 And each went straight forward; wherever the spirit was about to go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 [f]In the midst of the living beings there was something that looked like burning coals of fire, [g]like torches darting back and forth among the living beings. The fire was bright, and lightning was [h]flashing from the fire. 14 And the living beings ran to and fro like bolts of lightning.

15 Now as I looked at the living beings, behold, there was one wheel on the earth beside the living beings, [i]for each of the four of them. 16 The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship was like [j]sparkling beryl, and all four of them had the same form, their appearance and workmanship being as if [k]one wheel were within another. 17 Whenever they [l]moved, they [m]moved in any of their four [n]directions without turning as they [o]moved. 18 As for their rims they were lofty and awesome, and the rims of all four of them were full of eyes round about. 19 Whenever the living beings [p]moved, the wheels [q]moved with them. And whenever the living beings rose from the earth, the wheels rose also. 20 Wherever the spirit was about to go, they would go in that direction[r]. And the wheels rose close beside them; for the spirit of the living [s]beings was in the wheels. 21 Whenever those went, these went; and whenever those stood still, these stood still. And whenever those rose from the earth, the wheels rose close beside them; for the spirit of the living [t]beings was in the wheels.

A pilot in his ejection seat/throne behind gold plated stealth glass, with flames coming out his backside roaring like thunder and a tiger shark painted on his nose, controlling remote drones just like the Apache now can control several uav's
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 10:53:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
A pilot in his ejection seat/throne behind gold plated stealth glass, with flames coming out his backside roaring like thunder and a tiger shark painted on his nose, controlling remote drones just like the Apache now can control several uav's
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@2b2twither

All my opinion:

Ezekiel:

1 Now it came about in the thirtieth year, on the fifth day of the fourth month, while I was by the river Chebar among the exiles, the heavens were opened and I saw [a]visions of God. 2 (On the fifth of the month [b]in the fifth year of King Jehoiachin's exile, 3 the word of the Lord came expressly to Ezekiel the priest, son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and there the hand of the Lord came upon him.)

4 As I looked, behold, a storm wind was coming from the north, a great cloud with fire flashing forth continually and a bright light around it, and in its midst something like glowing metal in the midst of the fire. 5 Within it there were figures resembling four living beings. And this was their appearance: they had human form. 6 Each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight and [c]their feet were like a calf's hoof, and they gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides were human hands. As for the faces and wings of the four of them, 9 their wings touched one another; their faces did not turn when they moved, each went straight forward. 10 As for the form of their faces, each had the face of a man; [d]all four had the face of a lion on the right and the face of a bull on the left, and [e]all four had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out above; each had two touching another being, and two covering their bodies. 12 And each went straight forward; wherever the spirit was about to go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 [f]In the midst of the living beings there was something that looked like burning coals of fire, [g]like torches darting back and forth among the living beings. The fire was bright, and lightning was [h]flashing from the fire. 14 And the living beings ran to and fro like bolts of lightning.

Funny you said that. The 4 faces has always reminded me of a flight helmet with unit crests on the sides.  Also I envisioned them rolling out from Chinooks.

ETA: imagine them having C130s
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 11:03:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Like morbidly obese?  And the other aliens make fun of them like we do here on earth?

That would be funny.  Have a portly alien waddle down the gangplank of a starship and we all burst out laughing.

View Quote

I doubt it but it wouldn't hurt to have someone there with a tuba just in case.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 11:23:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 11:44:47 PM EDT
[#26]

Thanks for the update

Link Posted: 7/24/2020 11:48:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Why are you so negative?
View Quote

It’s not negativity. Just reality.  There’s zero chance a serious visitation could’ve occurred and the jackasses in Washington keeping that a secret this long.

Frankly my view is the positive one. If aliens are real and are coming here, we are right properly fucked. It’ll be like those ridiculous games of Civilization where you outperform the AI so badly you invade their country with tanks and guns while they still have spears. Except in this scenario, we are the ones with spears.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:20:57 AM EDT
[#28]

...nine hundred and seventy aught mississippi...
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:33:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Vulcans are first contact.  Their womenz have none of the Earth chick emotional baggage.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/215362/523fffa4875a527570163dccb3fdd602_jpg-1517163.JPG
View Quote

ears too pointy?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:55:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Until I see the pics, I am going to assume they are just of a llama skull.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:02:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It’s not negativity. Just reality.  There’s zero chance a serious visitation could’ve occurred and the jackasses in Washington keeping that a secret this long.

Frankly my view is the positive one. If aliens are real and are coming here, we are right properly fucked. It’ll be like those ridiculous games of Civilization where you outperform the AI so badly you invade their country with tanks and guns while they still have spears. Except in this scenario, we are the ones with spears.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you so negative?

They have not kept it "secret" or we would not be talking about it. They have just not admitted anything.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:05:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:14:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
You would have to go back a little further, they understood switches and off/on, they used vacuum tubes to accomplish what we do with semi-conductors but point taken.  The world had not changed much from Christ's time to the early 1800s, better refinements but not fundamentally different, at least not so much that the average person would not have been comfortable in a couple of days.  The last 200 years have been whipsaw fast, with the last 50 blindingly fast, to think 12 years ago people were standing in line to buy the first iPhone.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only based in OUR level and understanding of technology. If the ability to fold spacetime (or einstein-rosen bridge could be made, etc), then distance becomes near meaningless.
The mindset that we understand everything possible drives me crazy.  Go back 100 years, and try explaining current semiconductor technology (like how we will be able to buy phones this year with CPU's built on 5nm technology..), and they will (at best) look at you like you have five heads. The worst thing we can ever do is write off something as impossible because we dont understand it right now.....

That’s actually not true.  By the 1820s things had already changed.  The industrial revolution was already underway and the explosion in rational knowledge accumulation was 3 centuries old at that point - with everything compounding.  I would really put the 1700s at the inflection of the J-curve into exponential growth of knowledge.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:39:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Hah! I knew hoarding maple syrup would pay off.  Look at me now with your silly human NVGs and index funds. I'm reeeatch beeeatch!
View Quote
Hahaha I get that
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:45:32 AM EDT
[#35]
I think I truly underestimated how strong confirmation bias amongst Christians is. I mean it's obviously strong among people who are interested in "alien" phenomena, but if Arf is any kind of gauge on public reaction I wasn't prepared for how many people would view extraterrestrial life as fulfilling some sort of anti-christ/demon prophecy.

Lots of people want disclosure and/or proof of alien life, myself included. Always found the topic fascinating, but I had thought more religious people would view it as a sign for doubt, rather than a confirmation of their faith.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:48:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Half of arfcom would smash anyway.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 6:50:21 AM EDT
[#37]
I am surprised no one has posted this yet.

According to Carol Rosen - Werner Von Braun said the last card was Alien Invasion false flag .

"The strategy that Wernher von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had ‘killer satellites.’ We were then told that they were coming to get us and control us — that they were ‘commies.’

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism.

Then we were going to identify Third World-country ‘crazies.’ We now call them ‘nations of concern.’ But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based missiles.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point, he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids — against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up the last card. Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

Skip the first 2 minutes
Von Braun''s Legacy - Dr.h.c. Carol Rosin, Manager at Fairchild Industries / Disclosure Project Arch.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 8:33:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thinking outside the box.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:47:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Do you remember the time someone called out Mr. Higgs on a physics issue...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Do you remember the time someone called out Mr. Higgs on a physics issue...

If you’re saying you’re an expert in popular media & claim it’s not propaganda I‘ll have lost all respect for you.

The only way mass media could be compared to particle physics is the amount of bullshit press.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:50:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That’s one theory. That conditioning would also work in favor of project blue beaming us.

I sure as fuck don’t trust globalist John Podesta/Harry Reid/Clintons or pop/rock star Tom DeLonge. They’re all balls deep in UFOs/aliens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've often wondered if the reason we get deluged with stupid shows 8 hours a day like Ancient Aliens is some sort of way to desensitize people to the fact that there are really aliens so some day when the government inevitably leaks it isn't as shocking.

It strange dichotomy:

1. If you take it seriously enough to apply the scientific method, you are labeled a loon.
2. If you take it all in as popular entertainment, you are a geek, nerd, or just a cinema buff.
3. The only socially acceptable answer is “maybe, but probably not”.
4. “Documentary” books and television continually push the idea that Aliens exist and offer myriad theories.
5. Movies and TV make waging war against aliens the most popular idea in entertainment.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The 3 monotheistic religions (Christianity being the biggest) describe a returning savior coming from the clouds with his armies.

Sounds like an alien invasion dont it?
View Quote

Jesus of Rygel 7?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:00:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:03:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ezekiel:

I’m struck by the extent to which you resort to the same mental gymnastics as the “woke” idiots when they explain how racism is secretly everywhere, though relieves your beliefs don’t make society particularly worse.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Jesus of Rygel 7?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The 3 monotheistic religions (Christianity being the biggest) describe a returning savior coming from the clouds with his armies.

Sounds like an alien invasion dont it?

Jesus of Rygel 7?

I would laugh so hard if the aliens walked down the ramp from their saucer and said through their translator “have you heard about our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ...?”
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:08:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm sorry but I would like to see some proof.
View Quote

This

Funny, it .0002 seconds for religion to enter into the thread.  

That is why they don't want to tell the world if it is for real.  70% of the people can't handle simple truths and little green men being real somehow threatens their beliefs.

What if they are the Paul Atredies type of alien?  God like.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:18:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Seems like it would be more interesting than an asteroid taking us out
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:34:14 AM EDT
[#47]

So what source would you prefer?

Honestly if you think about it for more than 2 seconds why would the NYT be writing about it to begin with?

They see themselves as the paper of record, the powerhouse of information thats been here forever. They've reported and broken huge stories in their history, it don't matter if your politics are different. They have the history.

So why would they be interested in this at all?

If I was a betting man, Id wager it IS something big, the reporters on this story are on it for a good reason. They either have the info, or they have solid sources who are talking.

Theres no other reason for them to be reporting this, especially if there is any indication to them its all fake.

Breaking the story the UFO's are real, we have crash debris and yes we are not alone in the universe intelligent life exists outside our solar system, would be the biggest story of all man kind regardless of your political leanings.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:38:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

They have not kept it "secret" or we would not be talking about it. They have just not admitted anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you so negative?

Thats exactly the point most dont seem to understand. We've been talking about this since the day after Roswell occurred. People have been claiming knowledge since then. Yes some are whack jobs no different than those who claim to be CIA spooks, stolen valor et al...

We have been wading thru a sea of info looking for something tangible. Now it seems something is moving inside bigger circles and serious reporters with credibility on the line are reporting it, seems to me there has to be something to this story.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:39:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lmao
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:46:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top