Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:51:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Before reading this thread I had no idea how many UFO nuts were also religious nuts/Ancient Aliens fans.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 10:51:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am surprised no one has posted this yet.

According to Carol Rosen - Werner Von Braun said the last card was Alien Invasion false flag .

"The strategy that Wernher von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had ‘killer satellites.’ We were then told that they were coming to get us and control us — that they were ‘commies.’

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism.

Then we were going to identify Third World-country ‘crazies.’ We now call them ‘nations of concern.’ But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based missiles.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point, he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids — against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up the last card. Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

Skip the first 2 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYltpQrf3Qk

View Quote

Why would they need aliens as an excuse to build space based weapons? We’re already likely building them for use against other nations. Toward what end would be my question that they need support to build more space weapons?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:08:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This

Funny, it .0002 seconds for religion to enter into the thread.  

That is why they don't want to tell the world if it is for real.  70% of the people can't handle simple truths and little green men being real somehow threatens their beliefs.
View Quote

Thats an old wives'tale held on to by atheists and agnostics. In fact, the head office for corporate christianity announced 10yrs ago that aliens were likely and would be welcome. Even moar better proof there's a poster in this thread that says the baptists are hip to the alien thing and how it relates to  Prophecy.

So, where the hell you been? The world's been being staged for the last 70yrs.

Since a 100yrs ago it was all about ghosts, goblins, demons, succubus/incubus, shapeshifters..... now its all different races of aliens that have been interacting with us. The whole idea of the supernatural has evolved with mankinds advancement.

The bible says an anti-christ will show up and claim he is god and will do wonderous miracles to prove it and the world will believe him. ALSO judaism and Islam is expecting a redeemer/leader to show up too. In this day and age what would it take a religious weary world to believe there really is an God? Well they'd accept what pop-culture has been printing: an intergalactic intelligent race that bio engineered our race 1000s of years ago. What would corporate christianity, jews and muslims accept? A being showing up saying he's what all the religious texts have been writing about, and we need to help him fight against the comming enemy of ours (an enemy alien race).

Its going to be one of two things though: the senario above, or the Wernher von Braun prediction. Either way, todays religious people are pretty well aware of the extraterrestrial narrative, whether its acceptance of it (catholics) or that it plays to the script (protestants and other).
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Before reading this thread I had no idea how many UFO nuts were also religious nuts/Ancient Aliens fans.

View Quote

Could it be that people who believe in make believe believe in make believe?

Yes.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:20:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There seem to be many here versed in scripture.

Are there any references to our being God's only children?
I used to be quite familiar with the Bible and can't remember any.
View Quote

Does the Bible speak about life beyond Earth?

Some people say that since the Bible doesn’t mention life on other planets, it has nothing to say to the discovery of intelligent aliens. But the Bible also doesn’t mention Saturn’s rings, galaxies, or DNA, yet Christians see these as God’s creation.

Many parts of the Bible are provincial, and intentionally so. Scripture focuses on the work of God in one small geographic region of our planet, centered on the descendants of one family. The Bible does not attempt to be comprehensive about the entire Earth or people living on other continents. Rather, God revealed himself in a way suitable for the first audience in the ancient middle east, leaving out information that would not make sense to them.

And yet the Bible’s claims are also cosmic in scope. Passages like Genesis 1, John 1, and Colossians 1 clearly speak of God as the Creator of all things, with no exception. Paul writes in Colossians 1:16 “For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on Earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.” It feels like Paul is running out of words in his effort to describe the comprehensiveness of God’s creative authority. There is no suggestion that God is less relevant for life beyond the Roman world of Paul’s day. We can conclude these passages speak not only of the Earth but of the entire cosmos, including intelligent life beyond Earth. God is the Creator of all the worlds and whatever life is in them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not really. Would God create the vast universe that goes on forever (where does it end and with what?) just to leave it all uninhabited of lifeforms except for one little planet full of sinners? Were Adam and Eve the first parents of all of us including extraterrestrials (who evolved physically to fit their own environment) and was Eden possibly another planet? Things to ponder.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:27:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Is it possible to have a conversation about UFOs without crazy people?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:36:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably not.  The topic hits a lot of nerves for several different groups.  

Me, I just clicked the thread to see if this "proof" had shown up and if there was a link.  Unfortunately I'm not going to search through 16 pages of "My uncle got anal probed" and "God created man in his own image, but who's to say he didn't also create even more advanced and intelligent life and just didn't feel like they deserved to be in his image too".
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:38:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well I'm genuinely curious who you are referring to when you say crazy people?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:42:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Me, I just clicked the thread to see if this "proof" had shown up and if there was a link.  Unfortunately I'm not going to search through 16 pages of "My uncle got anal probed" and "God created man in his own image, but who's to say he didn't also create even more advanced and intelligent life and just didn't feel like they deserved to be in his image too".
View Quote

Well, so far we have several serious news organizations openly reporting on this, several well placed elected and intelligence officials all saying yes, UFO's are a thing, and that we are in possession of either debris or wreckage. Reports that a classified briefing by DOD to Congress left many elected officials "disturbed".

Lots of people who need impeccable credibility to do their jobs are reporting on something that if it turns out isn't real will kill any credibility they once had. Thats a big gamble, so it would seem they either have the information, access to the information or well sourced people who are talking.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:44:47 AM EDT
[#12]
My uncle got anal probed
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Thats an old wives'tale held on to by atheists and agnostics. In fact, the head office for corporate christianity announced 10yrs ago that aliens were likely and would be welcome. Even moar better proof there's a poster in this thread that says the baptists are hip to the alien thing and how it relates to  Prophecy.

Since a 100yrs ago it was all about ghosts, goblins, demons, succubus/incubus, shapeshifters..... now its all different races of aliens that have been interacting with us. The whole idea of the supernatural has evolved with mankinds advancement.

The bible says an anti-christ will show up and claim he is god and will do wonderous miracles to prove it and the world will believe him. ALSO judaism and Islam is expecting a redeemer/leader to show up too. In this day and age what would it take a religious weary world to believe there really is an God? Well they'd accept what pop-culture has been printing: an intergalactic intelligent race that bio engineered our race 1000s of years ago. What would corporate christianity, jews and muslims accept? A being showing up saying he's what all the religious texts have been writing about, and we need to help him fight against the comming enemy of ours (an enemy alien race).

Its going to be one of two things though: the senario above, or the Wernher von Braun prediction. Either way, todays religious people are pretty well aware of the extraterrestrial narrative, whether its acceptance of it (catholics) or that it plays to the script (protestants and other).
View Quote

Some religions will blow you up if you don't roll with their storyline.  There is that concern also.

I am atheist, duh.  If little green men or giant floating cephalopods show up I don't care, nothing they will do will be a miracle even if I don't understand the science behind the stuff they do.  Will I be in awe?  Of course. Will I worship them and the likes, no fucking way.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Guys, Really?

Tucker is just highlighting how far the NYT has fallen. They were once "the paper of record" and now they try to 'report' on his address so they can have an adversary "doxed' or killed.

The NYT is just a tabloid without any conscience or investigation ability trying to sell fish wrappers.

Lighten up.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:02:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Not really. Would God create the vast universe that goes on forever (where does it end and with what?) just to leave it all uninhabited of lifeforms except for one little planet full of sinners?

The bible mentions one other form of his creation: angles. Thats it.

When you look at the end of the bible, earth will be Gods headquarters in the universe. That says something.
This whole idea of other fleshly beings in the cosmos that have advanced beyond us suggests that 1) there is no God 2) God has majorly lost control of his creation or ignored the others.

If this YUGE ever expanding universe with its trillions of galaxies and habitable planets around 10xbillions of stars was all created by God...... yet we exist in this very fragile form that dies at the drop of a hat? Dont you think theres something bigger in the playbook for our existance? Humans are subject to physical laws and death. Are angels? NO! they can zip across this universe in the blink of an eye because they are of different form. They are spiritual beings on a different plane we cant see or sense. The bible says when we die, if we are willing to obey the rules and follow the laws of the creator while we're human, we qualify be allowed to live in that form and traverse the cosmos too! Its akin to the United States immigration policies (or what it use to be): obey our rules, learn the language and assimilate and we'll let you live here in spiritual form. God wont allow evil or rebellious humans into that destined form of existence. He's already got that: devil and his followers.

It would seem because the universe is so vast and yuge God could have created other settlements. If so he would have created them in flesh to grow and evolve like us, and subject to the same limitations as us. Ive always imagined if that were true, then each galaxy gets its own human settlement in their respective solar and galactic goldilocks zone (the vast distance is to keep us from interfering with each other). If THATS true than each galaxy has to have its own son of God to interact with it. Why? Someone would have to redeem that race too because humas always screw up. However the bible says theres only one son of God. AND Gods headquarters will be earth.

All this tells me theres only one form of fleshly life in this universe. We were meant to evolve into spiritual beings after overcoming the flesh, then God will expand our existance to the vast uninhabited awaiting universe. Meanwhile, some spiritual beings that currently exist hate us talking monkeys and are masquerading around as aliens or other things to screw up the plan.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:06:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Well, so far we have several serious news organizations openly reporting on this, several well placed elected and intelligence officials all saying yes, UFO's are a thing, and that we are in possession of either debris or wreckage. Reports that a classified briefing by DOD to Congress left many elected officials "disturbed".

Lots of people who need impeccable credibility to do their jobs are reporting on something that if it turns out isn't real will kill any credibility they once had. Thats a big gamble, so it would seem they either had the information, access to the information of well sourced people who are talking.
View Quote

Lots of people who need impeccable credibility to do their jobs are reporting on something???  What, the same people who have spent the last 60 years saying the world is doomed in "10 years" due to Gobal Warming / The Next Ice Age / Pollution / Nuclear Threat / Climate Change?  The same people like AOC telling us her Green New Deal is our only hope?  Russian Collusion much?  Hillary and the 98% chance of victory?  You seem to have a different perception of what "impeccable credibility" means than I do.

I do see some things that COULD point to a revelation of some sort concerning other worldly visitations.  Like, funny how the first president in modern times who WASN'T raised and bathed in politics gets into office, and not long after he would presumably have access to high level secure information - "We need a Space Force!"  And yes, it seems there's a lot of people and departments dropping hints and bread trails.  Unfortunately none of these are even close to conclusive, and could have a multitude of rational explanations.

I go by a simple motto:  In light of extraordinary claims, extraordinary evidence must be presented.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:13:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This

Funny, it .0002 seconds for religion to enter into the thread.  

That is why they don't want to tell the world if it is for real.  70% of the people can't handle simple truths and little green men being real somehow threatens their beliefs.

Very well said.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:28:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

When you look at the end of the bible, earth will be Gods headquarters in the universe. That says something.
This whole idea of other fleshly beings in the cosmos that have advanced beyond us suggests that 1) there is no God 2) God has majorly lost control of his creation or ignored the others.

If this YUGE ever expanding universe with its trillions of galaxies and habitable planets around 10xbillions of stars was all created by God...... yet we exist in this very fragile form that dies at the drop of a hat? Dont you think theres something bigger in the playbook for our existance? Humans are subject to physical laws and death. Are angels? NO! they can zip across this universe in the blink of an eye because they are of different form. They are spiritual beings that exist on a different plane we cant see or sense. The bible says when we die, if we are willing to obey the rules and follow the laws of the creator while we're human, we qualify be allowed to live in that form and traverse the cosmos too! Its akin to the United States immigration policies (or what it use to be): obey our rules, learn the language and assimilate and we'll let you live here in spiritual form. God wont allow evil or rebellious humans into that destined form of existence. He's already got that: devil and his followers.

It would seem because the universe is so vast and yuge God could have created other settlements. If so he would have created them in flesh to grow and evolve like us, and subject to the same limitations as us. Ive always imagined if that were true, then each galaxy gets its own human settlement in their respective solar and galactic goldilocks zone (the vast distance is to keep us from interfering with each other). If THATS true than each galaxy has to have its own son of God to interact with it. Why? Someone would have to redeem that race too because humas always screw up. However the bible says theres only one son of God. AND Gods headquarters will be earth.

All this tells me theres only one form of fleshly life in this universe. We were meant to evolve into spiritual beings after overcoming the flesh, then will God will expand our existance to the vast uninhabited awaiting universe. Meanwhile, some spiritual beings that currently exist hate us talking monkeys, and are masquerading around as aliens or other things to screw up the plan. The bible says we'll judge angels. They dont like that.
View Quote

There is one other sentient life form that God did not create.

The Nephilim.

Are they still here?  Would they appear as giants or something else?

These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and afterward as well, when the sons of God had relations with the daughters of men. And they bore them children who became the mighty men of old, men of renown. Gen 6:4
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:30:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Could it be that people who believe in make believe believe in make believe?

Yes.
View Quote

Yeah, they don't "want to believe" like the popular poster/meme.

They HAVE to or their world ends it seems.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My uncle got anal probed
View Quote

Interstate rest areas can be dangerous after dark.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
There is one other sentient life form that God did not create.

The Nephilim.

Are they still here?  Would they appear as giants or something else?
View Quote

Uugggh, thats another rabbit hole to go down

Ive also been studying the nephilim and how they relate to all this. To make a long story short: I'll just say I believe the neph are a form of bio warefare by the angelic beings that hate us.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am an agnostic, but I gotta believe that an all powerful god will have my images, some will look like us, and some will look like little green men with big heads.

No?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:43:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How else do you dismantle Christian beliefs and usher in the one world rule?
View Quote

A good read of Revelation (And the rest of supporting scripture) will lead you to this not surprising conclusion.

I’ve long since held the belief that demonic activity will be labeled as “aliens” and used to achieve “one world government”

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:45:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My uncle got anal probed
View Quote
I get anal probed every 5 years by an alien.  From India.  He gives me the food of the gods - polypropylene glycol.  I'm due this year.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Just bullshit.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Not really. Would God create the vast universe that goes on forever (where does it end and with what?) just to leave it all uninhabited of lifeforms except for one little planet full of sinners?

Don't be obtuse
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:05:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'd love to see these "off world" vehicles...…………...I wonder if this isn't some smoke screen to hide something else. Sounds like a big misdirection play to me
View Quote

yep
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:11:31 PM EDT
[#28]
One of our members mowed grass for Wernher von Braun .
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:12:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Thanks for the update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXmQHwmNa_4
View All Quotes

That was a cool little interview.  Thanks.

The flood gates on this have to open soon.  I don't think it will provide all the answers we want, but I think it's going to knock some socks off.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:17:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I believe I saw one and what passed through it. I think some areas are more prone to have these portals appear or just stay open  but  I have no explanation why.

I just don't think they are being controlled by the man behind the curtain for lack of a better term .
View Quote

Bible says satan is "prince and power of the air"  stonhenge, south american sites, american stonehenge, these things are all mainly visible best from air...  and they al human sacrificed etc ya?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:22:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Don't be obtuse
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't be obtuse

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:23:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Wheres my damned space ship. I'll sell everything to get off this rock.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:25:36 PM EDT
[#33]
There will be nothing released.

This is just like the sealed indictments.

People briefed into programs don't talk about them them on their own.

I think it is all bullshit
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:27:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Damn Tucker is one of the few truly good guys.  I bet this is a set up from the Left to make him look bad.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:32:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Damn Tucker is one of the few truly good guys.  I bet this is a set up from the Left to make him look bad.
View Quote

Ed Henry probably got something to do with it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:32:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Not really. Would God create the vast universe that goes on forever (where does it end and with what?) just to leave it all uninhabited of lifeforms except for one little planet full of sinners? Were Adam and Eve the first parents of all of us including extraterrestrials (who evolved physically to fit their own environment) and was Eden possibly another planet? Things to ponder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who did God send to those world's to attone for their sins?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:35:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

What part?

After all the Pentagon did finally come out and confirm the Tic-Tac and Gimbal videos were authentic, interviews with Cdr. Fravor are readily available for you to watch.

I know him and he's not one to embellish, those who worked with him never once doubted his recollection of the events from 2004. He saw something that he couldn't explain and whatever it was displayed flight capabilities unlike anything anyone currently has.

Quoted:

Agreed, which begs the question maybe they are talking for reasons, perhaps this is coordinated from the top?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:40:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

What makes you believe they are sinners?

What makes you believe they’ve not been lead here to learn of Christ?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 1:41:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 2:19:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I find it very hard to believe, that if held to the same standards of man, they had not sinned.

I find it very hard to believe that if aliens are coming here and considering the advanced technology and time they have existed, would want anything to do with our Christianity.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 2:28:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

What part?

After all the Pentagon did finally come out and confirm the Tic-Tac and Gimbal videos were authentic, interviews with Cdr. Fravor are readily available for you to watch.

I know him and he's not one to embellish, those who worked with him never once doubted his recollection of the events from 2004. He saw something that he couldn't explain and whatever it was displayed flight capabilities unlike anything anyone currently has.

Agreed, which begs the question maybe they are talking for reasons, perhaps this is coordinated from the top?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What part?

Quoted:

"They" could be slowly getting us accustomed to the idea before the "reveal".

Or a "trial ballon" to measure the reaction.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 2:42:53 PM EDT
[#43]
I have tremendous respect for Christianity and people of faith, but how about starting a different thread for analyzing biblical text and how it may or may not relate to aliens, and let this thread be about whether "we" have parts of ET vehicles?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#44]
I am not sure what to make of this, but my BS Meter is through the roof.

Unless there is actual physical material tested by a Materials Scientist and accredited labs.

So far the only quote that comes up from the NY Times Article is from a lone Astrophysicist Eric Davis, who is tied to the Tom Delong To the Stars Academy program and Dr. Hal Puthoff

Eric W. Davis, an astrophysicist who worked as a subcontractor and then a consultant for the Pentagon U.F.O. program since 2007, said that, in some cases, examination of the materials had so far failed to determine their source and led him to conclude, “We couldn’t make it ourselves.”

The constraints on discussing classified programs — and the ambiguity of information cited in unclassified slides from the briefings — have put officials who have studied U.F.O.s in the position of stating their views without presenting any hard evidence.

Mr. Davis, who now works for Aerospace Corporation, a defense contractor, said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

Mr. Davis said he also gave classified briefings on retrievals of unexplained objects to staff members of the Senate Armed Services Committee on Oct. 21, 2019, and to staff members of the Senate Intelligence Committee two days later.
View Quote

https://earthtech.org/team/

Eric W. Davis, Ph.D. is the Chief Science Officer of EarthTech Int’l, Inc. and the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin. Dr. Davis’ research specializations include breakthrough propulsion physics for interstellar flight, interstellar flight science, beamed energy propulsion, advanced space nuclear power and propulsion, directed energy weapons, future and transformational technology, general relativity theory, quantum field theory, quantum gravity theories, experimental quantum optics, and SETI-xenoarchaeology.
Dr. Davis’ research activities include megawatt-class laser propulsion physics, systems design and performance metrics, and mission applications for the U.S. Air Force laser Lightcraft program; quantum optics tomography experiments to measure negative vacuum energy; studies on the multilayered quantum vacuum structure and its applications; general relativistic time machines and causality, superluminal photons in curved spacetime, gravastars and black holes, and quantum entanglement/teleportation and nonlocality; studies on traversable wormhole and warp drive spacetimes for faster-than-light propulsion; and feasibility studies on laser inertial confinement, inertial electrostatic confinement, Z-pinch, and dense plasma focus fusion concepts for space propulsion.

Dr. Davis serves as an Adjunct Professor in the Early Universe, Cosmology and Strings Group at the Center for Astrophysics, Space Physics & Engineering Research at Baylor University in Waco, TX. He earned his Ph.D. in Astrophysics from the University of Arizona in 1991.

Dr. Davis is a Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Astronautics, Fellow of the British Interplanetary Society, Associate Fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, and a member of the New York Academy of Sciences, Directed Energy Professional Society, SPIE, American Astronomical Society, and Association of Former Intelligence Officers
View Quote

Here is Professor Davis CV
https://www.baylor.edu/casper/doc.php/285520.pdf

Here is Professor Davis going into details into the things  they did, and honestly a lot of it was baloney research.

He states 3 things they did

1. They analyzed data received from field investigators and reports as to the nature or possible causes of the observations. (some of them the famous tic toc videos, which have very credible earth based explanations)

2. They put together a study team of 38 "experts" in various scientific fields to come up with a 2050 future tech report that would envision what technology or developments we may have in the next 30 years to see if the observed technology was in anyway human based, or even within our future development.

3.They produced 30+ technical papers.

If you watch the video, it appears Professor is upset the program was shutdown by Congress because they stopped funding it.  and  money quote is @4:30  he goes on to attach Evangelical Christians as a religious cult -- https://youtu.be/X3CcaP3yAkc?t=291

He also reference his Boss Dr. Hall Puthoff discussing how to analyze UFO Materials, interesting this was released 2 years ago.

Here is the master puppeteer and the driving force behind the UFO claims agenda that has come up in recent years.

Dr Puthoff is not in my eyes a credible scientist, he has been involved with Remote Viewing, Fringe Quantum Theories, and he was someone who believe Uri Geller

Here is the NY Times (LOL) in 1975 citing Dr. Puthoff as a credible researcher who studied Uri Geller
Mr. Geller's strongest claim to scientific acceptance, the publication in Nature of studies at the Sanford Research Institute, has also been questioned. Although the insti tute's researchers, Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff, have barred most inquiries, several experts who have studied the research — in which Mr, Geller supposedly reproduced drawings made in another room—say the, scientists did not take adequate precautions against cheating.
View Quote

https://www.nytimes.com/1975/12/13/archives/magicians-term-israeli-psychic-a-fraud.html

Here is where I believe the original source of  the claims about non-earth materials all come from Dr. Hal Puthoff.  Here is Tom Delong in a radio show in 2019 talking about how Non earth engineering and its  based on talking points provide by Puthoff,. The talking points all sound like a a bunch of scientific buzzwords put together to make it sound out of this world.

This would be an extraordinary groundbreaking claim that the US Government has in its possession not just extraterrestrial materiel of an unknown origin, but its materials that appear to be engineered.

But of course the only source for these claims from the same circle of people who do not appear credible.

Here is the Nimitz Tic Toc Video with a very credible explanation on why its most likely a Bird or Weather Ballon.

Link Posted: 7/25/2020 3:44:24 PM EDT
[#45]
I would not be surprised if we get a big reveal of some type in the near future. I think that events and current climate worldwide is ripe for it. With society moving away from religion and the obvious constant stream of alien/extraterrestrial shows/books/videos, the population is in more of a position of acceptance of this than I can ever think of today. Is it our friends from other locations coming, or is it an orchestrated plot to bring about one world govt by demons, or just greedy globalist men?

Unfortunately, It is probably greedy globalists wanting to further their agenda.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:22:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
What if we’re just a big food crop they check on every few decades before the big harvest...

Woah....
View Quote

Go forth & multiply takes on a new ominous meaning.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:28:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

My research has lead me to believe that we replaced "Angels" with "Aliens" not long after we ourselves took to the skies.   Immaculate conception, or intergalactic embrionic cloning?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ezekiel:

It's a great passage. Later in Ezekiel 10, we learn that these four faced beings are called Cherubims.

The beings by the river Chebar described in Ezekiel 1:
10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Later in Ezekiel 10, it refers to the the living creatures he saw by the river Chebar in Chapter 1, and identifies them as Cherubims, and again enumerates the appearance of their four faces. Note the detail you can get by comparing scripture with scripture however. In chapter 1 their faces were man, lion, ox, and eagle. Then in chapter 14, they have the cherub's face, then a man's, lion's and eagle's. The Cherub's primary face must be similar to an ox.

14 And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

15 And the cherubims were lifted up. This is the living creature that I saw by the river of Chebar.

Also interesting is their pattern of movement:

12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.

In addition to having four faces, they can move in any direction without turning. In addition to their glowing appearance in chapter 1, this movement exactly matches many "UFOs" which are said to instantly move in any direction without turning. I believe this gives credence to the idea that many UFOs are fallen angels in their visible form, which would be the same kind of creature.

My research has lead me to believe that we replaced "Angels" with "Aliens" not long after we ourselves took to the skies.   Immaculate conception, or intergalactic embrionic cloning?

I agree on the first sentence. It's interesting to imagine (not for doctrine, but just for a thought experiment), what Ezekiel may have seen but could only describe using animals and concepts available at the time. All scripture of course being inspired by the Holy Ghost, but still spoken by Holy Men of God (1 Peter 1:21). The wheels, etc could be a technology/propulsion system that humans of that time and probably today would struggle to conceptualize. Revelation 12:7-10 describes them fighting a war in heaven. In my own imagination I tend to think of Ezekiel seeing powerful space-marine like beings with armor and technology which couldn't really be described using concepts at the time.

Same thing happening in Revelation 9:7 where John saw an image of the Locusts sent to torment people during the 2nd half of the tribulation. Who knows what they really are, but he described them using comparisons to animal features.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:34:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What if we’re just a big food crop they check on every few decades before the big harvest...

Woah....
View Quote

That's basically the plot of Jupiter Ascending.

Jupiter Ascending Official Trailer #3 (2015) - Channing Tatum, MIla Kunis Movie HD
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:35:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
How else do you dismantle Christian beliefs and usher in the one world rule?
View Quote

What about the wheel in the book of Daniel?
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 4:37:20 PM EDT
[#50]
I can travel light years, but I can't aviate what Charles Lindbergh could.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top