BCM
User Panel

Page / 38
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 1:00:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Crazy chicks want dudes to be like Tom Brady
. All rich, pretty and the best QB of all times. and shit. http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2017/05/brady-why.jpg

Dudes want Jan Brady. Not even Marsha.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/73849258/russia-russia-russia.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the truth. There are women who are single moms and still managed today. They tend to be attractive, have their life together, and fun to be around.
There are butterfaced 5s, who still managed to get married, they tend to be fun to be around, and have reasonable expectations.

This woman is a singlemom butterfaced 5, with unreasonable expectations who is not fun to be around and offers little to nothing in a relationship. She probably initiated this divorce, and that dude ran for the hills when it ended.

Crazy chicks want dudes to be like Tom Brady
. All rich, pretty and the best QB of all times. and shit. http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2017/05/brady-why.jpg

And if the photo zooms out just a liiiiitttle bit, we see,

Oh, QB Chad had options and DIDN'T pick a woman like the one in the OP?
He picked a model, and not an angry feminist that wants to argue over every little thing?

Shocking!
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If I ever was going to be with a man, it will be a real man, not some of the wishy washy types on here that you like
View Quote
That just got weird
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 3:49:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That just got weird
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I ever was going to be with a man, it will be a real man, not some of the wishy washy types on here that you like
That just got weird
How could that be weird?

Some wishy washy light on the loafers effeminate guy is not a real man

It’s a joke, son
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 4:49:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Crazy chicks want dudes to be like Tom Brady. All rich, pretty and the best QB of all times. and shit. http://cdn02.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2017/05/brady-why.jpg

View Quote
He’s hideous. Way below my standards. Probably talks about football all the time. No thanks.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 10:22:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He’s hideous. Way below my standards. Probably talks about football all the time. No thanks.
View Quote
pointy elbows?  ugly toes, or just not hairy enough?
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
His face isn’t pretty. But now that you mention it, he’s too unhirsute too.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 11:06:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

C’est La vie...
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 1:39:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

His face isn't pretty. But now that you mention it, he's too unhirsute too.
View Quote
He has $180 million ways to change your mind.  

https://www.thestreet.com/lifestyle/sports/tom-brady-net-worth-14595966
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 5:42:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
pretty much this.  Don't have to be a perfect 10, just be attractive, have a pleasant personality, and don't make having sex feel like a chore or a favor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Men want these things:

1. Attractive woman
2. Dont be a bitch
3. Have a bunch of sex
pretty much this.  Don't have to be a perfect 10, just be attractive, have a pleasant personality, and don't make having sex feel like a chore or a favor.
Essentially the same criteria men had 10K years ago. The criteria women had back then was probably something like:

Food on the table most nights.
Dont look/ smell too hideous.
Dont get drunk and abusive too much per week.

Now look at the lists women roll out these days.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He has $180 million ways to change your mind.  

https://www.thestreet.com/lifestyle/sports/tom-brady-net-worth-14595966
View Quote
I’ve got enough money and he’s got Giselle.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 10:24:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Essentially the same criteria men had 10K years ago. The criteria women had back then was probably something like:

View Quote
We have the option to earn our own money/hunt our own mammoths now. Now men are merely optional. Even the most reasonable woman is going to have more criteria now. That’s not a bad thing.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We have the option to earn our own money/hunt our own mammoths now. Now men are merely optional. Even the most reasonable woman is going to have more criteria now. That’s not a bad thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet, the single mom has trouble finding meaningful relationships.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 10:50:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Everyone has trouble finding meaningful relationships. And this particular single mom is an idiot.

Overall, though, being pickier about meaningful things is better for finding meaningful relationships, for both genders.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Everyone has trouble finding meaningful relationships. And this particular single mom is an idiot.

Overall, though, being pickier about meaningful things is better for finding meaningful relationships, for both genders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you dont think single moms have a tougher time.. i dunno what to tell you.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If you dont think single moms have a tougher time.. i dunno what to tell you.
View Quote
Sure they do. I don’t dispute that.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Men are looking for women to bring something to the table

If she is a picky-picky when all she has to offer is sex, she can really enjoy being alone

Joey Montana - Picky (Remix) ft. Akon, Mohombi
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 11:16:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

1.  We have the option to earn our own money/hunt our own mammoths now.

2.  Now men are merely optional.

3. Even the most reasonable woman is going to have more criteria now. That’s not a bad thing.
View Quote
1. I'm glad they have more options to provide for themselves.

2. Not exactly.  Most women still deal with the biological clock urges, and raising a child as a single parent sucks.  Also, men are only going to be viewed as 'optional' for as long as the thin veneer of civilization holds together.

3.  Correct that it isn't a bad thing, but this dynamic isn't a one way street.  Men are becoming more wary, too.
Link Posted: 7/30/2018 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

2. Not exactly.  Most women still deal with the biological clock urges, and raising a child as a single parent sucks.  Also, men are only going to be viewed as 'optional' for as long as the thin veneer of civilization holds together.

3.  Correct that it isn't a bad thing, but this dynamic isn't a one way street.  Men are becoming more wary, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1.  We have the option to earn our own money/hunt our own mammoths now.

2.  Now men are merely optional.

3. Even the most reasonable woman is going to have more criteria now. That’s not a bad thing.

Isaiah 4:1-5:7 King James Version (KJV)
4 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 12:28:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
I was thinking more in the context of single mothers who already have scratched that itch. And naturally, I was speaking of this current society, not some post apocalyptic dystopia.

And of course men should be more wary. Everyone needs to have standards and be picky.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 12:30:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Isaiah 4:1-5:7 King James Version (KJV)
4 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
View Quote
Hmmm.... Snow Grin. Sounds pretty good to me, should we return to living in mud huts.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 1:52:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I've got enough money and he's got Giselle.
View Quote
So you're saying Tom has to settle?  
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 4:20:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
We have the option to earn our own money/hunt our own mammoths now. Now men are merely optional. Even the most reasonable woman is going to have more criteria now. That's not a bad thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have the option to earn our own money/hunt our own mammoths now. Now men are merely optional. Even the most reasonable woman is going to have more criteria now. That's not a bad thing.
You live in a world where everything is created by men. Even the site/ internet you post on, and nation you sit in. Yet men are unneeded? Lol.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 4:29:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not about being picky, it's about being realistic. Picky isn't a desirable quality.

Picky: extremely fussy or finicky, usually over trifles.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:23:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You live in a world where everything is created by men. Even the site/ internet you post on, and nation you sit in. Yet men are unneeded? Lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the context in which she was speaking, no man is “needed”. As in, no specific woman absolutely needs a man to wife her up. Spinsters can do just fine on their own in terms of making ends meet, feeding themselves, and surviving day to day existence. A relationship is lovely, but a spouse isn’t necessary for survival. That was previously only something men could decide whether they wanted in their lives, barring the good graces and financial security of a woman’s family. And she was still considered a social oddity and pitied at best.

I thought the contextual nature of her comment was fairly obvious, but perhaps I was mistaken.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:30:11 AM EDT
[#25]
I wonder what her reaction would be if a guy pulled out a list of his own and started checking boxes on the 2nd date?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:52:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
In the context in which she was speaking, no man is “needed”. As in, no specific woman absolutely needs a man to wife her up. Spinsters can do just fine on their own in terms of making ends meet, feeding themselves, and surviving day to day existence. A relationship is lovely, but a spouse isn’t necessary for survival. That was previously only something men could decide whether they wanted in their lives, barring the good graces and financial security of a woman’s family. And she was still considered a social oddity and pitied at best.

I thought the contextual nature of her comment was fairly obvious, but perhaps I was mistaken.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll disagree somewhat with what you said, older females as a percentage, tend to avail themselves of ''govt services'' [read other peoples money] far more often then men. It's no different then younger females and males, females still, percentage wise, get more ''free'' government loot.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:58:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wonder what her reaction would be if a guy pulled out a list of his own and started checking boxes on the 2nd date?
View Quote
After they have sex, the guys list comes out

Believe me, if she is phony, bitter and entitled

Soft next if the sex is good

If not......
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 8:06:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'll disagree somewhat with what you said, older females as a percentage, tend to avail themselves of ''govt services'' [read other peoples money] far more often then men. It's no different then younger females and males, females still, percentage wise, get more ''free'' government loot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really, a lot of women post prime are not on the government tit, they will say that you are pulling away from them or you are not attracted to them because they are “not as well off as you”

When a woman knows that your resources are yours and that the relationship she imagines is where your value will raise her status and that does not happen, you get the victim attitude

I am retired, retired with “fuck you” money and they know it

What they don’t know is a few of them make more money than me and for some reason are up to their ass in debt

Not all women that age but a lot
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If not......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If not......
What?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:05:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If not......
What?
You know what I am talking about

Like you don’t know

You are just getting your “sea legs” now

After a while it becomes a sixth sense
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:21:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Like you don’t know

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If not......
What?

Like you don’t know

I think you're saying to 'next her' when that side comes out?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:27:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If not......
What?

Like you don’t know

Yeah, people are “fronting”, guys playing the quick con and women trying for the long game

When you realize that sex is not worth it you move on
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 9:35:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yeah, people are “fronting”, guys playing the quick con and women trying for the long game

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If not......
What?

Like you don’t know

Anyman who focuses on the sex and ignores the character is doomed to failure.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 10:00:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If not......
What?

Like you don’t know

Crapshoot
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 10:17:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
You can’t possibly believe that’s what I meant. You have to be playing a gotcha game.

I’ll explain the difference between what I meant in context and what you interpreted just now out of context if you really don’t understand, but I’m pretty sure you’re just being difficult for fun.

Never mind. Naamah covered it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 10:18:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It's not about being picky, it's about being realistic. Picky isn't a desirable quality.

View Quote
Again, you know exactly what I mean. Why are you playing games?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 1:58:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I was thinking more in the context of single mothers who already have scratched that itch. And naturally, I was speaking of this current society, not some post apocalyptic dystopia.

And of course men should be more wary. Everyone needs to have standards and be picky.
View Quote

Again, being a single parent sucks.  It isn't ideal, and any man or woman who's been there will appreciate the difference of having a partner to help.

I'm not referring to post apocalyptic dystopian societies, either.  Within the past 100 years there have been two world wars, and women in impacted nations gained real understanding for what men do (both for better or worse) when civilization's veneer cracks.

Men and women play complementary roles.  Men's roles may be taken for granted while everything runs smoothly.  When there's a hiccup in life, suddenly people count on those men to do the heavy lifting.  Especially outside of the home.  What percentage of those firefighters fighting the blazes and trying to save homes in CA right now are men?  90+%?  When there's a hurricane and power lines go down, what percentage of those power line workers are men?  92%?

Men are optional...until something notable goes wrong.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 2:19:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Again, being a single parent sucks.  It isn't ideal, and any man or woman who's been there will appreciate the difference of having a partner to help.

I'm not referring to post apocalyptic dystopian societies, either.  Within the past 100 years there have been two world wars, and women in impacted nations gained real understanding for what men do (both for better or worse) when civilization's veneer cracks.

Men and women play complementary roles.  Men's roles may be taken for granted while everything runs smoothly.  When there's a hiccup in life, suddenly people count on those men to do the heavy lifting.  Especially outside of the home.  What percentage of those firefighters fighting the blazes and trying to save homes in CA right now are men?  90+%?  When there's a hurricane and power lines go down, what percentage of those power line workers are men?  92%?

View Quote
Those firefighters are still outside the context of a two person relationship.

Look, it annoys me to have to say it again but I’m the biggest fan of male contributions to society. When it comes to individual decisions about romantic partnerships, one needs to be brutally honest with oneself about why one wants a particular partner. It’s ridiculous to chose a permanent lover based on a war or major fire scenario (and i think those would fall under dystopian post apocalypse scenarios). An individual woman should chose a man or chose no man based on what life is like day to day. A man is no longer required for a woman’s day to day functioning in life. Women still do want men, but it’s silly to try to make more out of the wanting or to ignore what it is they’re wanted for now.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 2:20:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Equality until you have to do equality things
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 2:32:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Look, it annoys me to have to say it again but I’m the biggest fan of male contributions to society. When it comes to individual decisions about romantic partnerships, one needs to be brutally honest with oneself about why one wants a particular partner. It’s ridiculous to chose a permanent lover based on a war or major fire scenario (and i think those would fall under dystopian post apocalypse scenarios). An individual woman should chose a man or chose no man based on what life is like day to day. A man is no longer required for a woman’s day to day functioning in life. Women still do want men, but it’s silly to try to make more out of the wanting or to ignore what it is they’re wanted for now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if those firefighters are in a relationship?
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 3:12:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Solid post
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 4:21:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think it's a game. Being picky isn't a positive trait. Idk what else to tell you. That's probably a difference between men and women, men don't like to play games in relationships. We say what we mean and don't throw up unnecessary hoops to jump through. We've got bigger fish to fry than that.

It seems most American women feel unless they are making things unnecessarily convoluted then they might be missing out on something. Not a good thing.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 4:37:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
^ Take all those male contributions to society away.  Take all those male paid social services collected by the gov away, then let spinster stand on her own two feet. Most women would be toast. Men are in no way optional other than in feminist rhetoric. That's the point. When "you" can't see men as indispensable then I question where you frame of mind is at.

Now if the point is after spinster collected all the socialized benefits from men up front that now she can stand on her own, well that doesn't mean much. If Neil Armstrong drags you up to the moon by your collar that doesn't make you an astronaut.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the context in which she was speaking, no man is "needed". As in, no specific woman absolutely needs a man to wife her up. Spinsters can do just fine on their own in terms of making ends meet, feeding themselves, and surviving day to day existence. A relationship is lovely, but a spouse isn't necessary for survival. That was previously only something men could decide whether they wanted in their lives, barring the good graces and financial security of a woman's family. And she was still considered a social oddity and pitied at best.

^ Take all those male contributions to society away.  Take all those male paid social services collected by the gov away, then let spinster stand on her own two feet. Most women would be toast. Men are in no way optional other than in feminist rhetoric. That's the point. When "you" can't see men as indispensable then I question where you frame of mind is at.

Now if the point is after spinster collected all the socialized benefits from men up front that now she can stand on her own, well that doesn't mean much. If Neil Armstrong drags you up to the moon by your collar that doesn't make you an astronaut.

Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:05:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Rage.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:10:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Depends on your definition of success.

A guy might find a 12 week long relationship of sex, dining and travel a great summer fling. A woman with 20/20 hindsight might find it a waste of her time.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 5:30:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don't think it's a game. Being picky isn't a positive trait. Idk what else to tell you. That's probably a difference between men and women, men don't like to play games in relationships. We say what we mean and don't throw up unnecessary hoops to jump through. We've got bigger fish to fry than that.

It seems most American women feel unless they are making things unnecessarily convoluted then they might be missing out on something. Not a good thing.
View Quote
To be fair, many men do 'play games' to get into a woman's pants.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

A guy might find a 12 week long relationship of sex, dining and travel a great summer fling. A woman with 20/20 hindsight might find it a waste of her time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well,  sure.

If a guy is looking for a pump and dump too, then he won't care about her character, what she brings to the table or whatever list he has.
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:24:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Rage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rage.
I don’t have a list, but what she does is important

Women will talk a good game, but I look at actions
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:28:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If a woman dominates the oral skills department, I can even tend to overlook certain things.

For some reason, I tend to stay longer with the type of woman who is good at that
Link Posted: 7/31/2018 7:33:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A girl could weed out the players and the subsequent broken heart/soiled reputation by insisting on courtship, an engagement ring, vetting by her father or father figure (if Dad's a shitbag), and a set wedding date before allowing any man past first base but that would mean losing her turn to get freaky with smooth talkin' Chad Thundercock and she isn't about to miss out on that opportunity.
Page / 38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top