BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 38
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 12:47:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What else can you say?  The "men" on here are analyzing the dating potential more then most woman I know.  If you don't feel those attributes as I posted and put in red should fit a man then there is really nothing to say.

Good luck.
View Quote
I don't think you comprehend the responses.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:00:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What else can you say?  The "men" on here are analyzing the dating potential more then most woman I know.  If you don't feel those attributes as I posted and put in red should fit a man then there is really nothing to say.

Good luck.
View Quote
Subtle dig questioning ones manhood is a common feminist tactic.

We should, as in the current paradigm we have much more to lose by choosing poorly.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:03:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

We should, as in the current paradigm we have much more to lose by choosing poorly.
View Quote
remember, you can't find a fat woman unattractive.  It shows the man has a problem and lacks confidence.  Probably has a small dick, too.  REAL MEN like 300 pound behemoths who can't climb a flight of stairs and sweat turkey gravy.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:11:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
remember, you can't find a fat woman unattractive.  It shows the man has a problem and lacks confidence.  Probably has a small dick, too.  REAL MEN like 300 pound behemoths who can't climb a flight of stairs and sweat turkey gravy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#5]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJFQCcIISMk
What, you shitlords DARE want a woman with things like asses and tits?
"An assless butterface with a shitty attitude? Oh my god get over it and date her! Barbie dolls are ruining EVERYTHING! Personality means everything!"
"Date a neckbeard? i can't help who I'm attracted to sorry."

Beauty at any size: A fatchick is owed chris hemsworth, but the fedora wearing neckbeards need to do something about it
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:21:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
That implies a high level of hypocrisy.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:23:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was the guy in blue
I used Voodoo's original post, then added the comments.

It's a cultural destruction coming from the left, and it's sad.
By destroying values, they destroy what is up and what is down.
Now often times the shitty women think they aren't (they get blogging jobs and they write up lists), and the good women think there's something wrong with them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How is any of this bad?  Unless you don't fit it.....
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/mz7fl6lp79uz-611141.JPG
Charge of the White Knight Brigade
Truly a hilarious image

And a copy-pasta of my post from many pages ago, as now it's relevant to the topic at hand.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Alice Judge-Talbot married her university sweetheart at 23 and had two children, before their happily-ever after crumbled and she found herself a divorced single mother on the dating scene.
Here, she shares an exclusive extract from her new book 'The Back-Up Plan'...
As a married person, I always enjoyed meeting new people and discovering new things, so I reckoned my dating life should be no different.

I expected glittering conversation over bottles of wine,
It sounds like, when she got divorced, she expected a "Grass is always greener" reality.
interesting individuals who would change my perspective on life and love,
She is owed fun, and adventure.
and I figured that as an approaching-30 mum of two with only two evenings off a fortnight my spare time was precious: I didn’t want to spend it with men who didn’t fit my idea of perfection – or, at least, who didn’t get close to it.
Her expectations are high. i'm willing to bet her expectations have always been high.
Taken out of context this sentence is fine, but with the context added back in, she's a perfectionist. This is one of the problems.
"Well I have these limits, so the world will deal with it and give me what I want."
No.

So focused was I in my quest for the perfect man that I decided to draw up a list of things I wanted in one.
She was on a "quest". She was "driven".
Was her thinking work including what she offered to a partner? How she was going to charm one?
Nope. Putting all her work into: "setting expectations very high".

My thought was that, if they didn’t tick off at least half of the things on my list, then they probably weren’t going to be the one for me.
Again no talk of how she was going to get this man. Just talk about how perfect he needed to be.
I mean, if methodical, precise and ambitious worked for me at work, why wouldn’t it apply to my love life, too?
here we go. "muh career". I'm sure she's curing cancer.
Thinking hard, I drew up 18 points...

The strange world of post-divorce dating as a lonely single mother
"Oh well, sorry you picked wrong."
Alice dated everyone from CEOs to comedians
CEOs went first. This is not an accident.  
1. Intelligent, or at least well-educated.
There we go, in the name of equality and current year, "socio-economic status", right at the top of the list.
Liking a smart guy, hey I think that's great. "or at least well educated". So he can be a dope but have a degree..?  

2. Tall, preferably taller than 6 foot.
IIRC average height of a man, depending on what "Data" you see is 5'8" to 5'10". If you use 5'9",  6ft isn't THAT common. I think like 20% of the population of men falls into that.
Now add in the job prestige/degrees (don't be a 6ft tall construction worker) and that % shrinks.  

3. Older than me, probably between the ages of 32 and 40.
She dated a 25 year old, so you might as well throw this one out the window  

4. Doesn’t live at home with his parents.
5. Lives near me.
6. Likes music, but not bad music.
She is high in disgust sensitivity. Having different tastes in music is grounds for being fired?
I'm thinking she initiated the divorce, and dragged this guy emotionally for the duration of the marriage.

7. Has a challenging career that he loves and is passionate about.
8. Likes fancy food and to be cooked for. And cheeseburgers.
9. Respects and encourages my career.
10. Likes children, maybe has some – but doesn’t advertise them to the weirdos stalking their profile.
....?
11. Has a great sense of humour (by which I mean ‘laughs at my jokes’).
There we go, she's the center of the universe again.  
12. Hot (duh).
"I dated a 25 year old, ohh I know i know" Wow I wonder why?  
13. Plays some sort of sport or at least goes to the gym.

14. Is fairly cultured, or at least likes to pretend to be.
15. Looks good in a suit.
16. Looks good out of a suit.
17. Understands the value of a nice pair of shoes.
Tall, fit, handsome, smart, doesn't challenge me on anything, meets my expectations - he's kind of a modern man

18. Believes in chivalry.
Modern old-fashioned man.

And so I set about my dating game. I went out with investment bankers, entrepreneurs, CEOs,
Right at the front of the list again. "See I dated high status men, ugh, and wouldn't you know it, none of them were good enough!!"  
25-year-olds (I KNOW), journalists, comedians, marketing executives, academics . . . you name them, I’ve dated them (probably). I sat through endless hours of strangers regaling me with stories of their ‘colourful’ lives (I’ll be the judge of that, pal).
First, I doubt she did the work when dating aside from working on her expectations.
They offered, she said yes.
She had the great task of going with them on dates they brought her on. (Oh the horror).
They were not meeting her expectations, so she says. Yet she lists allll these "impressive" job titles?
Sounds like job title was more important than inter-personal compatibility to her.
What jerks they are, dating a single mom of 2 that's a 4.5/10 and has a post baby body!
Don't they know she finds their lives boring?! Dumb rubes.  

I drank red wine in at least four different counties and in front of 16 different open fires, and the only reason I didn’t start a blog about all these awful dates was because my mum told me it would have been mean.
All these dates she was forced to be on.
I'm sure if she wrote one up and men recognized her, they would jump at the chance to be torn apart on the internet if she didn't like the date.
On top of her being a single mom of 2, a 4.5/10, with high expectations and a bad attitude.

It’s amazing how sterile and calculated the process started to feel.
I’d meet someone and immediately assess them for the points I was looking for. If they didn’t fit? Game over.
And did she fix this?
Right it's a problem, it's mechanical, she's picking people based on job title and not the human qualities, and there were no sparks.
And it's allll their fault.
She did what to fix this? In her infinite wisdom, did she re-think her list, or her tactics?

Men were desperate to settle down with a woman who’d cook for them and massage their egos. Lonely as I was, I just wasn’t up for that
"men are desperate"
"I was lonely".
Projection. Next, this is a look into her value system. She's a "modern" woman who doesn't want to do what she perceives to be, the "traditional" wife stuff.
And this includes being nice to her man
"massage their egos".
She was in such a rush to tear people down, the moment the guys got a whiff of this, they bolted. They were done.
If the choice is her, or some other single mom that's fun to be around, kind, isn't blabbing on about needing to be impressed? She is going to lose. I suspect many of the men who "met her minimums" had no interest in her.

In the course of my dating I met many 30 and 40-somethings who were just desperate to settle down with a woman who’d happily cook for them and massage their egos for the rest of their lives and, I have to tell you, as lonely as I was I just wasn’t quite down for that.
"I didn't want to put work into the relationship, I wanted the prestige of a CEO husband with certain degrees who excited me physically".  

To be honest, I had my own ego to take care of
Finally some self awareness, from the 4.5/10 woman.  
and there really wasn’t going to be time to look after anyone else’s.
Bingo. she doesn't have room in her life for a someone else.
For the happily married people on this site, you couldn't image talking about your spouse like this.
She's throwing this around like it's normal.
This is a looking glass into how fucked up she is.

I started to understand my single girlfriends’ wails when they’d come to me complaining about how they couldn’t find a boyfriend. Granted, the dates seemed to be easy to come by, it was just the quality of them that was a bit dubious.
Damn, sounds like hard work saying yes to dates alll the time.

Really, I just wanted to meet someone with whom I’d share a bit of chemistry and perhaps some interests and hobbies.
"all I want is this man who meets an 18point fantasy check list and requires me doing nothing different, changing, or being more available emotionally, is that so hard to ask??"  
When I first became single I hadn’t thought that was a huge ask but, as I got deeper into my experiences of dating, I started to feel more and more envious of the 18-year-old me who’d met her perfect match in the most innocent of ways.
There we are. Grass is always greener again.
And now she's looking back at what she had. Met a guy at 18, At 23 she's married, 2 kids, then divorced at 29.
I'm wondering if she called the shots on all of the above. Wanted the marriage early, hubby did it to make her happy.
Kids early, hubby did it to make her happy.
Divorce the doormat because he's a doormat now, hubby crushed not knowing what he did wrong.
No idea if that's what happened, but miss expectations who never thinks about what she gives to the other person (or at least never expresses it), I think there's reason to suspect it did go down like that.

I understood that I was an adult now, a mother, and had different thresholds and expectations when it came to the opposite sex, but why was this finding-a-man thing so freaking hard?
She "will only date" a man that's .001% of the population.
she's 29 going on 37, she's got an "eh" face and a "eh" body.
She has 2 kids already and is divorced.
She's mean, unflexible, comes with baggage, lack of self-awareness, and chasing men with options telling them how it's going to be.
She's prone to making herself unhappy when left alone, and is ensuring she's repeating the kind of thinking that got her here.

I was a good person: where was my Prince Charming, Mark II?
Prince charming has dating options.
What does she offer him?
"Muh career and I'm funny sometimes".
And if he's not interested in that?
She expects 18 things and offers 2?
Originally from The Telegraph page
TLDR: She's put together a pretty rare list of traits (an alpha feminist, who apologizes for stuff he's never done to women he's never met... but he's a take charge risk-taking alpha male....
He's an exciting sexyman with a great job and a nice body, but he's going to pick up a butterfaced 5 with 2 kids who doesn't offer him anything other than a shit attitude and no cooking? He's going to settle on that?
After years of free pussy being thrown at him in that City, he's going to wife up that. Okay.), and has put precisely zero work into "How will I get, attract, make happy and keep happy such a mate?"
Zero.
I just wanted to give some kudos to Voodoo3fx for his posted quoted here (like the third quote lol).

And I also wanted to point out this is NOT just a libtard/Democrat/Feminist thing.

This is women in general today.  While the source is "feminism" which we know has it's roots in the Soviet infiltration of our nation in the late 60s and the 70s, it has become nearly universally accepted reality in the US.
I was the guy in blue

Now often times the shitty women think they aren't (they get blogging jobs and they write up lists), and the good women think there's something wrong with them
He gave me credit, bitch.

Back off.

Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:25:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Good luck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can see why so many men have problems finding woman or staying married.
Thats your response?

Lol

Good luck.
Irony,  considering the woman is having a lot of problems finding a person prior to the list..

The list will solve it all!
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:25:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
And what does she bring to the table in return?
View Quote
Probably none of the demanding things she wants. Cant imagine why shes still on the market
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Back off.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Truly a hilarious image

And a copy-pasta of my post from many pages ago, as now it's relevant to the topic at hand.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Alice Judge-Talbot married her university sweetheart at 23 and had two children, before their happily-ever after crumbled and she found herself a divorced single mother on the dating scene.
As a married person, I always enjoyed meeting new people and discovering new things, so I reckoned my dating life should be no different.

It sounds like, when she got divorced, she expected a "Grass is always greener" reality.
and I figured that as an approaching-30 mum of two with only two evenings off a fortnight my spare time was precious: I didn’t want to spend it with men who didn’t fit my idea of perfection – or, at least, who didn’t get close to it.
Her expectations are high. i'm willing to bet her expectations have always been high.
Taken out of context this sentence is fine, but with the context added back in, she's a perfectionist. This is one of the problems.
"Well I have these limits, so the world will deal with it and give me what I want."
No.

So focused was I in my quest for the perfect man that I decided to draw up a list of things I wanted in one.
Was her thinking work including what she offered to a partner? How she was going to charm one?

My thought was that, if they didn’t tick off at least half of the things on my list, then they probably weren’t going to be the one for me.
Again no talk of how she was going to get this man. Just talk about how perfect he needed to be.
I mean, if methodical, precise and ambitious worked for me at work, why wouldn’t it apply to my love life, too?

There we go, in the name of equality and current year, "socio-economic status", right at the top of the list.
Liking a smart guy, hey I think that's great. "or at least well educated". So he can be a dope but have a degree..?  

IIRC average height of a man, depending on what "Data" you see is 5'8" to 5'10". If you use 5'9",  6ft isn't THAT common. I think like 20% of the population of men falls into that.
Now add in the job prestige/degrees (don't be a 6ft tall construction worker) and that % shrinks.  

5. Lives near me.
She is high in disgust sensitivity. Having different tastes in music is grounds for being fired?
I'm thinking she initiated the divorce, and dragged this guy emotionally for the duration of the marriage.

10. Likes children, maybe has some – but doesn’t advertise them to the weirdos stalking their profile.
....?
12. Hot (duh).

Tall, fit, handsome, smart, doesn't challenge me on anything, meets my expectations - he's kind of a modern man

And so I set about my dating game. I went out with investment bankers, entrepreneurs, CEOs,
Right at the front of the list again. "See I dated high status men, ugh, and wouldn't you know it, none of them were good enough!!"  
25-year-olds (I KNOW), journalists, comedians, marketing executives, academics . . . you name them, I’ve dated them (probably). I sat through endless hours of strangers regaling me with stories of their ‘colourful’ lives (I’ll be the judge of that, pal).
First, I doubt she did the work when dating aside from working on her expectations.
She had the great task of going with them on dates they brought her on. (Oh the horror).
They were not meeting her expectations, so she says. Yet she lists allll these "impressive" job titles?
Sounds like job title was more important than inter-personal compatibility to her.
What jerks they are, dating a single mom of 2 that's a 4.5/10 and has a post baby body!

I drank red wine in at least four different counties and in front of 16 different open fires, and the only reason I didn’t start a blog about all these awful dates was because my mum told me it would have been mean.
I'm sure if she wrote one up and men recognized her, they would jump at the chance to be torn apart on the internet if she didn't like the date.
On top of her being a single mom of 2, a 4.5/10, with high expectations and a bad attitude.

I’d meet someone and immediately assess them for the points I was looking for. If they didn’t fit? Game over.
And did she fix this?
Right it's a problem, it's mechanical, she's picking people based on job title and not the human qualities, and there were no sparks.
She did what to fix this? In her infinite wisdom, did she re-think her list, or her tactics?

Men were desperate to settle down with a woman who’d cook for them and massage their egos. Lonely as I was, I just wasn’t up for that
"men are desperate"
"I was lonely".
Projection. Next, this is a look into her value system. She's a "modern" woman who doesn't want to do what she perceives to be, the "traditional" wife stuff.
"massage their egos".
She was in such a rush to tear people down, the moment the guys got a whiff of this, they bolted. They were done.
If the choice is her, or some other single mom that's fun to be around, kind, isn't blabbing on about needing to be impressed? She is going to lose. I suspect many of the men who "met her minimums" had no interest in her.

In the course of my dating I met many 30 and 40-somethings who were just desperate to settle down with a woman who’d happily cook for them and massage their egos for the rest of their lives and, I have to tell you, as lonely as I was I just wasn’t quite down for that.
"I didn't want to put work into the relationship, I wanted the prestige of a CEO husband with certain degrees who excited me physically".  

For the happily married people on this site, you couldn't image talking about your spouse like this.

I started to understand my single girlfriends’ wails when they’d come to me complaining about how they couldn’t find a boyfriend. Granted, the dates seemed to be easy to come by, it was just the quality of them that was a bit dubious.

Really, I just wanted to meet someone with whom I’d share a bit of chemistry and perhaps some interests and hobbies.
"all I want is this man who meets an 18point fantasy check list and requires me doing nothing different, changing, or being more available emotionally, is that so hard to ask??"  
When I first became single I hadn’t thought that was a huge ask but, as I got deeper into my experiences of dating, I started to feel more and more envious of the 18-year-old me who’d met her perfect match in the most innocent of ways.
And now she's looking back at what she had. Met a guy at 18, At 23 she's married, 2 kids, then divorced at 29.
I'm wondering if she called the shots on all of the above. Wanted the marriage early, hubby did it to make her happy.
Divorce the doormat because he's a doormat now, hubby crushed not knowing what he did wrong.
No idea if that's what happened, but miss expectations who never thinks about what she gives to the other person (or at least never expresses it), I think there's reason to suspect it did go down like that.

I understood that I was an adult now, a mother, and had different thresholds and expectations when it came to the opposite sex, but why was this finding-a-man thing so freaking hard?
She's mean, unflexible, comes with baggage, lack of self-awareness, and chasing men with options telling them how it's going to be.
She's prone to making herself unhappy when left alone, and is ensuring she's repeating the kind of thinking that got her here.

What does she offer him?
TLDR: She's put together a pretty rare list of traits (an alpha feminist, who apologizes for stuff he's never done to women he's never met... but he's a take charge risk-taking alpha male....
He's an exciting sexyman with a great job and a nice body, but he's going to pick up a butterfaced 5 with 2 kids who doesn't offer him anything other than a shit attitude and no cooking? He's going to settle on that?
After years of free pussy being thrown at him in that City, he's going to wife up that. Okay.), and has put precisely zero work into "How will I get, attract, make happy and keep happy such a mate?"
Zero.
I just wanted to give some kudos to Voodoo3fx for his posted quoted here (like the third quote lol).

And I also wanted to point out this is NOT just a libtard/Democrat/Feminist thing.

This is women in general today.  While the source is "feminism" which we know has it's roots in the Soviet infiltration of our nation in the late 60s and the 70s, it has become nearly universally accepted reality in the US.
I was the guy in blue

Back off.

Dude I've had a difficult week.
Found out I wasn't the only guy arguing with that girl.
I homewrecked exDefensorMilitas's situation
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:31:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:44:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Part of it is the militant notion that everyone is acceptable or desirable, but the other part is on us: thirst. If guys weren't so damn thirsty these girls might come back down from orbit.

Quoted:

That implies a high level of hypocrisy.
I like how you glossed over the rest of my post.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:50:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol
Are the photos loading for anyone else?
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Truly a hilarious image

Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

5. Lives near me.

....?
12. Hot (duh).

And did she fix this?

"men are desperate"
"I was lonely".
"massage their egos".

What does she offer him?
Zero.

I was the guy in blue

Back off.

Didn't know you argued both ways.

Link Posted: 7/18/2018 2:02:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Her life to divorce almost sounds like the Playboy joke:

Two women are talking and catching up with each other.  One asks the other,”How is Dan doing?”

Oh we divorced.

OMG, why??

Well, I finally turned him into the man I wanted and then I didn’t want him anymore.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 2:07:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

"An assless butterface with a shitty attitude? Oh my god get over it and date her! Barbie dolls are ruining EVERYTHING! Personality means everything!"

Beauty at any size: A fatchick is owed chris hemsworth, but the fedora wearing neckbeards need to do something about it
View Quote
Look here shitlord.  Chad from Tinder swiped right on her profile, proving that she is a match for Chad.  It's totally not relevant that Chad swipes right on every female on Tinder, just like ever other Chad, and even the non-Chads (ewe!!!  why would he swipe right!?!  does he think he has a chance!?!  as if), and every other single thing with a penis.  She has totally been validated by science social media that she is worth at least a 9.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 2:14:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Look here shitlord.  Chad from Tinder swiped right on her profile, proving that she is a match for Chad.  It's totally not relevant that Chad swipes right on every female on Tinder, just like ever other Chad, and even the non-Chads (ewe!!!  why would he swipe right!?!  does he think he has a chance!?!  as if), and every other single thing with a penis.  She has totally been validated by science social media that she is worth at least a 9.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Must drive her nuts when chad doesn't respond.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Men are such pigs!!!  It is impossible to find a good man!!!  He was obviously intimidated by my B.A. in sociology.  Why can't men just accept a strong woman?  Patriarchy!
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Men are such pigs!!!  It is impossible to find a good man!!!  He was obviously intimidated by my B.A. in sociology.  Why can't men just accept a strong woman?  Patriarchy!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Selections from the OP on what I suspect are responses to the Chads who blew her off

- Men were desperate to settle down with a woman who’d cook for them and massage their egos. Lonely as I was, I just wasn’t up for that
- In the course of my dating I met many 30 and 40-somethings who were just desperate to settle down with a woman who’d happily cook for them and massage their egos for the rest of their lives and, I have to tell you, as lonely as I was I just wasn’t quite down for that.
-  the dates seemed to be easy to come by, it was just the quality of them that was a bit dubious.
- why was this finding-a-man thing so freaking hard? I was a good person: where was my Prince Charming, Mark II?
She can get dates, but not good ones.
Holy shit the guys who did want to get married, wanted a lady that was nice?

The guys who have no expectations of her, have them because they only want to fuck her, they don't expect to marry her.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 2:26:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Thats your response?

Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thats your response?

Lol
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 2:32:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJFQCcIISMk

I seen Land Whales swiping apps in Starbucks take off and be done with some muscular guy in less than 15 minutes, only to go back to swiping again
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 7:55:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
LOL, that isn't what she is asking.

and she is wanting a guy that is quite a bit above her value in the marketplace.

and it is basically the physical standards.

There are VERY FEW cultured professional six figure earners that have abs, are over six feet and nice have faces.

Those few guys have such a high value that they have their choices of any women in the dating marketplace.  There is no reason for them to look at her except for a drunk fuck one night.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Honestly I don't think the list is that outlandish.
Why is that?
She's basically asking for an old school guy that isn't an ass and knows how to dress properly.  A man who can appreciate good food and culture.

I don't see much wrong with her list.  Its how my vision of a man should be to be honest.  I could go line for line and explain exactly why a man should be each of those points.
LOL, that isn't what she is asking.

and she is wanting a guy that is quite a bit above her value in the marketplace.

and it is basically the physical standards.

There are VERY FEW cultured professional six figure earners that have abs, are over six feet and nice have faces.

Those few guys have such a high value that they have their choices of any women in the dating marketplace.  There is no reason for them to look at her except for a drunk fuck one night.
Truth
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 7:59:50 PM EDT
[#23]
being married and having been around single moms with kids..my observation is that any of them should get down on their knees and thank god someone has some or any interest in them. out of shape, nothing to talk about except their kids routines, no make up and usually in their late 30'sor 40. a list of demands? lmao...lmao
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Part of it is the militant notion that everyone is acceptable or desirable, but the other part is on us: thirst. If guys weren't so damn thirsty these girls might come back down from orbit.

View Quote
this is the alice in wonderland world they live in, regardless of how ugly and fat, they DESERVE AND ARE ENTITLED to someone wanting them. i compare them to a fat hairy backed bald guy wanting a supermodel....
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 8:41:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
this is the alice in wonderland world they live in, regardless of how ugly and fat, they DESERVE AND ARE ENTITLED to someone wanting them. i compare them to a fat hairy backed bald guy wanting a supermodel....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The reality on the back side of this, is that there are always thirsty betas who will ask to be treaded on harder, no matter how fat, mean, or vile she is.

Thirsty betas throw the market value of single moms right out the window.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 9:18:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
being married and having been around single moms with kids..my observation is that any of them should get down on their knees and thank god someone has some or any interest in them. out of shape, nothing to talk about except their kids routines, no make up and usually in their late 30'sor 40. a list of demands? lmao...lmao
View Quote
Entitled.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 9:21:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Entitled.
View Quote
That’s funny because I always find a lot of men in these threads to be entitled.

Maybe they’re meant for each other?
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 9:34:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That’s funny because I always find a lot of men in these threads to be entitled.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Entitled.

Bromance on ARFCOM?
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 9:39:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If guys weren't so damn thirsty these girls might come back down from orbit.
View Quote
Thats true.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 9:42:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
No one is entitled to anything. Everyone should have realistic expectations.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 10:02:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The reality on the back side of this, is that there are always thirsty betas who will ask to be treaded on harder, no matter how fat, mean, or vile she is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah.. but they dont want betas in the long run.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 10:06:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They want one to pay the bills, pay for the vakay, buy a car, give them a credit card and a house, and then watch the kids while it is "girl's night".

Betas are the enablers of the dating world.  They should be scorned by men everywhere.  They deserve every bit of the suffering they get with the "how could she do this to me" crying nonsense.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 10:23:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
They want one to pay the bills, pay for the vakay, buy a car, give them a credit card and a house, and then watch the kids while it is "girl's night".

Betas are the enablers of the dating world.  They should be scorned by men everywhere.  They deserve every bit of the suffering they get with the "how could she do this to me" crying nonsense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But even with all the betas, single moms still have problems finding relationships.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 10:29:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No one is entitled to anything. Everyone should have realistic expectations.
View Quote
I agree with the sentiment. I was thinking it over for a while, and I think technically, everyone’s entitled to some basic things like respect. The kids are entitled to certain things too.

Kids or no kids, ugly 60 year old or hot 20 something ceo/master chef/triathlete, the best dating policy is to strip your requirements/expectations down to what you absolutely have to have. The less said the better in the profile.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 10:30:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Men want these things:

1. Attractive woman
2. Dont be a bitch
3. Have a bunch of sex
Bonuses:
No kids
Make a sammich now and then
Dont be a bitch
Dont spend all my money
Alot of sex
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 10:31:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I agree with the sentiment. I was thinking it over for a while, and I think technically, everyone’s entitled to some basic things like respect. The kids are entitled to certain things too.

Kids or no kids, ugly 60 year old or hot 20 something ceo/master chef/triathlete, the best dating policy is to strip your requirements/expectations down to what you absolutely have to have. The less said the better in the profile.
View Quote
Yep.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 10:32:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
But even with all the betas, single moms still have problems finding relationships.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because even single moms want better than a leg humping beta orbiter snatch lackey.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 10:45:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Where is she from? Somewhere in the NE? I'm pretty sure I met that chick in New Orleans before I was married and she blew me outside on the balcony of the bar that sells the Hand Grenade drinks.
Link Posted: 7/22/2018 10:45:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Because even single moms want better than a leg humping beta orbiter snatch lackey.
View Quote
Single dudes with no kids- I stay away from women with kids. Dont want to deal with kids, especailly if they are not my own. There are alot of fish in the sea, as a man its a buyers market these days. The woman who wrote this list cant compete with the non-divorced no kids 25-30 year old women. There are alot of them out there.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 6:19:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Entitled.

If I ever was going to be with a man, it will be a real man, not some of the wishy washy types on here that you like
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 6:28:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s changing

Women are realizing that it’s a numbers game for them too, they might tell you they are holier than thou, but they are juggling all types of guys, even Land Whales

Telephones enable women to adapt to protecting provider types and actively seeking the Chip and Dale

Give women their space as you search for more poon, believe me women are constantly searching

When you actively stop caring about women and what happens is when results come

It does not make sense but women and men are gluttons for punishments

Just be able to be in a position to take advantage
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 8:07:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Men want these things:

1. Attractive woman
2. Dont be a bitch
3. Have a bunch of sex
View Quote
pretty much this.  Don't have to be a perfect 10, just be attractive, have a pleasant personality, and don't make having sex feel like a chore or a favor.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 8:13:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
pretty much this.  Don't have to be a perfect 10, just be attractive, have a pleasant personality, and don't make having sex feel like a chore or a favor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Men want these things:

1. Attractive woman
2. Dont be a bitch
3. Have a bunch of sex
Don’t even have to be all that attractive.  You gotta feed ‘em once in while, if you’re not, though.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 8:20:33 AM EDT
[#44]
23 and wants 32-40 year aged man with a good job to take care of her broke ass and her kid.

What does she have to offer at age 23 other than looking young and maybe looking good riding your dick, women these days
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 8:27:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
23 and wants 32-40 year aged man with a good job to take care of her broke ass and her kid.

What does she have to offer at age 23 other than looking young and maybe looking good riding your dick, women these days
View Quote
She will offer guys problems that you learn to avoid

Take the good parts, like sex and avoid the bad parts which with a lot of women today is every thing but sex
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 8:58:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
She isn't 23 anymore, she was married at 23.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 9:53:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Single dudes with no kids- I stay away from women with kids. Dont want to deal with kids, especailly if they are not my own. There are alot of fish in the sea, as a man its a buyers market these days. The woman who wrote this list cant compete with the non-divorced no kids 25-30 year old women. There are alot of them out there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the truth. There are women who are single moms and still managed today. They tend to be attractive, have their life together, and fun to be around.
There are butterfaced 5s, who still managed to get married, they tend to be fun to be around, and have reasonable expectations.

This woman is a singlemom butterfaced 5, with unreasonable expectations who is not fun to be around and offers little to nothing in a relationship. She probably initiated this divorce, and that dude ran for the hills when it ended.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 10:31:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This is the truth. There are women who are single moms and still managed today. They tend to be attractive, have their life together, and fun to be around.
There are butterfaced 5s, who still managed to get married, they tend to be fun to be around, and have reasonable expectations.

This woman is a singlemom butterfaced 5, with unreasonable expectations who is not fun to be around and offers little to nothing in a relationship. She probably initiated this divorce, and that dude ran for the hills when it ended.
View Quote
Crazy chicks want dudes to be like Tom Brady. All rich, pretty and the best QB of all times. and shit.

Dudes want Jan Brady. Not even Marsha.

Link Posted: 7/23/2018 10:38:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
She had better look for Sir Keith then, for he was the only chivalrous knight able to kiss the hag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She had better look for Sir Keith then, for he was the only chivalrous knight able to kiss the hag.
Ten Commandments of Chivalry
Gautier's Ten Commandments of chivalry are:  
Thou shalt believe all that the Church teaches and thou shalt observe all its directions.
Thou shalt defend the Church.
Thou shalt respect all weaknesses, and shalt constitute thyself the defender of them.
Thou shalt love the country in which thou wast born.
Thou shalt not recoil before thine enemy
Thou shalt make war against the infidel without cessation and without mercy.
Thou shalt perform scrupulously thy feudal duties, if they be not contrary to the laws of God.
Thou shalt never lie, and shalt remain faithful to thy pledged word.
Thou shalt be generous, and give largesse to everyone.
Thou shalt be everywhere and always the champion of the Right and the Good against Injustice and Evil
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 12:36:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Where is she from? Somewhere in the NE? I'm pretty sure I met that chick in New Orleans before I was married and she blew me outside on the balcony of the bar that sells the Hand Grenade drinks.
View Quote
That doesn't count, she was drunk.
Page / 38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top