Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 38
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 3:51:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
But it's also how a man looks at that 10000 guys statement. If the woman is decent looking everyone of those 10000 want her.

Have you ever had a 100% batting average when talking to women? Of course not .
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you don't mean picky why not just say selective? I've heard so many doozies on these threads I take everyone at what they say. Not hard to believe when a woman says she wants to be picky. Why would anyone have a hard time believing that? If anything I'd say that's standard  now.  OKcupid poll claims 80% of men are rated below average attractiveness. How is that not indicative of mass pickiness?
This is interesting, yeah it does indeed look like women are more picky (now?).  My first thought was self-selection too, maybe the most attractive guys just weren't on OKcupid.  Nope.
https://techcrunch.com/2009/11/18/okcupid-inbox-attractive/

"Women, on the other hand, are harsh with their ratings. According to the study, they rate a whopping 80% of men on the site as ‘below average’. My first guess was that there was an issue with self-selection here (i.e. unattractive men congregate on the site for whatever reason). But the study includes photos of four pretty normal looking guys who were all rated to be unattractive. And perhaps more telling: women don’t seem to be opposed to actually contacting these men that they’ve just deemed unattractive."

From another VooDoo3dfx post, there was a video of what women want video.  The basics of facial attractiveness is that more women rate guys with chiseled looks as more attractive.  So getting fatter lowers a guy's facial attractiveness... and we're becoming a nation of soft bodies.  Take Chris Pratt for instance.  Now I imagine most gals found him an attractive dude before, but now that he got himself in shape he's one of Hollywood's top stars and I'm sure women find more attractive.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/78/7a/d7/787ad78e9bf062d9e35f733b24483009.jpg
Imagine right now the amount of options women have, she can literally reach out to 10,000 guys in an instant

Guys would have to be billionaires, captains of industries, celebrities, Emirates princes to even get close to those numbers. These guys will sure be picky. Remember the rotation Tiger Woods had?
Yeah, it's lopsided and always has been, just how it is.  Any reasonable attractive woman just needs to set up a profile with some pics and watch the inbox get bombed.
Isn't that just mentality/nature though? Men approach women far more than women approach men?
But it's also how a man looks at that 10000 guys statement. If the woman is decent looking everyone of those 10000 want her.

Want to fuck her yes, want her no...

Which 1000 guys statement?

Lol, of course not.
I'm more successful offline than online. And I'm a cringy retard
It's easier to window shop online. (that might factor into 80% of men being considered "bellow average")
Body language and demeanor matter, the tech "gods" of Silicon Valley can't change that and online dating can't communicate that.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It may have been that way before cellphones, or it seemed that way

Men can initiate contact but it’s the woman that starts the pursuit once the ball starts rolling

With cellphones that pursuit is on steroids
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you don't mean picky why not just say selective? I've heard so many doozies on these threads I take everyone at what they say. Not hard to believe when a woman says she wants to be picky. Why would anyone have a hard time believing that? If anything I'd say that's standard  now.  OKcupid poll claims 80% of men are rated below average attractiveness. How is that not indicative of mass pickiness?
This is interesting, yeah it does indeed look like women are more picky (now?).  My first thought was self-selection too, maybe the most attractive guys just weren't on OKcupid.  Nope.

"Women, on the other hand, are harsh with their ratings. According to the study, they rate a whopping 80% of men on the site as ‘below average’. My first guess was that there was an issue with self-selection here (i.e. unattractive men congregate on the site for whatever reason). But the study includes photos of four pretty normal looking guys who were all rated to be unattractive. And perhaps more telling: women don’t seem to be opposed to actually contacting these men that they’ve just deemed unattractive."

From another VooDoo3dfx post, there was a video of what women want video.  The basics of facial attractiveness is that more women rate guys with chiseled looks as more attractive.  So getting fatter lowers a guy's facial attractiveness... and we're becoming a nation of soft bodies.  Take Chris Pratt for instance.  Now I imagine most gals found him an attractive dude before, but now that he got himself in shape he's one of Hollywood's top stars and I'm sure women find more attractive.

Imagine right now the amount of options women have, she can literally reach out to 10,000 guys in an instant

Guys would have to be billionaires, captains of industries, celebrities, Emirates princes to even get close to those numbers. These guys will sure be picky. Remember the rotation Tiger Woods had?
Yeah, it's lopsided and always has been, just how it is.  Any reasonable attractive woman just needs to set up a profile with some pics and watch the inbox get bombed.
Isn't that just mentality/nature though? Men approach women far more than women approach men?

Men can initiate contact but it’s the woman that starts the pursuit once the ball starts rolling

Nah, it mostly still is IMO.

That's just "game" aka not coming across as and/or not being desperate.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:07:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
SJW derp?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Problem is some dating websites / apps require the woman to make the first move.

Its.. odd.
SJW derp?
Bumble is one.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:09:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Lol, of course not.
It's easier to window shop online. (that might factor into 80% of men being considered "bellow average")
Body language and demeanor matter, the tech "gods" of Silicon Valley can't change that and online dating can't communicate that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, of course not.
I am finding that out myself.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:13:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, of course not.
It's time vs money. Messaging just eats up time, going out money (and time).
But meeting through IRL hobbies/interests is golden.

Someday imma find bae shooting her AR at the range.
Right?
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:15:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Bumble is one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Problem is some dating websites / apps require the woman to make the first move.

Its.. odd.
SJW derp?
Bumble is one.
I get why. Women are bombarded by messages and dudes hitting on them IRL.
BUT
North American culture seems to condition women to not approach men (directly) (IRL).
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:17:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not as good looking as you or wealthy

I have maybe a 5% success rate
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:18:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, of course not.
Have you tried "buy me a drink"?
Flip the script, dudes buy women drinks all the time.
If done in a fun/playful manner (while shittalking about guys who buy women drinks and then expect something more than just having spent money) it can work.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, of course not.
Women are out and about in packs from Thursday thru Sunday, in the third world maybe Monday is the only off day

Women don’t respect men online

Those are the guys buying dinners, plastic surgeries, money for their kids, etc
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:22:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I rost

I'm neither.

I have acne scarring and other facial scars.
Apparently my eyes are "mean".
Can't smile and show my teeth without looking like a grimacing chimp.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:24:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Women are out and about in packs from Thursday thru Sunday, in the third world maybe Monday is the only off day

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, of course not.

Online enables window shopping, there's always someone "better" (seemingly, and unobtainable).
It's easier to see a '10' (appearance-wise) online than it is IRL.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:37:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Online enables window shopping, there's always someone "better" (seemingly, and unobtainable).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Women, on the other hand, are harsh with their ratings. According to the study, they rate a whopping 80% of men on the site as 'below average'. My first guess was that there was an issue with self-selection here (i.e. unattractive men congregate on the site for whatever reason). But the study includes photos of four pretty normal looking guys who were all rated to be unattractive. And perhaps more telling: women don't seem to be opposed to actually contacting these men that they've just deemed unattractive."

Lol, of course not.

Women don't respect men online

Unless you are in the 20% of men there's no real future in online. The messages will come in everyday and if she checks her messages it's only a matter of time until she fo's. Best case you got a few months fling.  If you get her offline ASAP and she actually deletes her account you may get 6 months or a year before the wheels come off it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:45:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Unless you are in the 20% of men there's no real future in online. The messages will come in everyday and if she checks her messages it's only a matter of time until she fo's. Best case you got a few months fling.  If you get her offline ASAP and she actually deletes her account you may get 6 months or a year before the wheels come off it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Women, on the other hand, are harsh with their ratings. According to the study, they rate a whopping 80% of men on the site as 'below average'. My first guess was that there was an issue with self-selection here (i.e. unattractive men congregate on the site for whatever reason). But the study includes photos of four pretty normal looking guys who were all rated to be unattractive. And perhaps more telling: women don't seem to be opposed to actually contacting these men that they've just deemed unattractive."

Lol, of course not.

My success rate overseas is maybe 5% also but I am selecting from a larger pool of women. In Miami you can do a lot better with introductions and friends and also Latin dancing spots than you can online

The number of openly single and available women in Miami is staggering

Relationships are tougher in Miami than overseas, a woman in Miami will send you to hell quick

If it does not tire you out you can go to town in a month overseas, some of you younger guys can sample more than me
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 4:46:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, of course not.

So, no LTR?
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So, no LTR?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, of course not.

So, no LTR?
Isn't a year LT?

Gotta be able to flex hard, metaphorically, to be noticed.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 5:44:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
LOL

Way to deflect
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I took 2 days to think about his statement

Not bizarre, he is on point

Borderline is the perfect word here

On the fence

The question men ALWAYS ask

Why can’t women say what they mean?

Women will not state their true intentions

Women have to continue with the facade

If they told the truth it would hurt everybody with women being hurt the most
Yeah, your support isn’t really helping his position.
Me you and him have different positions, thank god

He does not need my help, I am not on either one of your sides here, not you, not him

His use of the word borderline is perfect

I say what I got to say
"Me you and him"

He, I and you

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/371244/englishmf-627277.gif
LOL

Way to deflect
Not sure what I'm deflecting, like you I'm on neither side here.

Try looking at the username next time.

Link Posted: 8/2/2018 6:54:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

On the fence

He does not need my help, I am not on either one of your sides here, not you, not him

I say what I got to say
"Me you and him"

He, I and you

LOL

Way to deflect

What username? Women do what you do, look at grammar instead of what is the content, I don’t know if you are a woman or not
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 4:33:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What username? Women do what you do, look at grammar instead of what is the content, I don’t know if you are a woman or not
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

On the fence

I say what I got to say
"Me you and him"

He, I and you

LOL

Way to deflect

Nah man, him and I had a joust over who was arguing with Renata the most.
He's alright
Having a hard time over the fact that his argueship ended so suddenly

He's an okay guy, fog of war and all that
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 4:42:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So, no LTR?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, of course not.

So, no LTR?
Find one that will stay offline/ no FB hijinks, who believes you're the guy. If you got the skills, and can sell it maybe. But for most guys a few years is probably the best they'll do. If you can duplicate your successes maybe that works also, who knows.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I know a woman who was widowed due to a car accident when she was 5 months pregnant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol. Single parent with a kid here. We’re basically kryptonite in the dating world. I’ve accepted it. She needs to, as well.
Always seemed unfair that widows/widowers have to play this awful game through no fault of their own.  One of the sweetest women I ever knew I had two kids under 10.  Her husband died of brain cancer.
Damn.
I know a woman who was widowed due to a car accident when she was 5 months pregnant.
How long exactly before you were all up in that?
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Find one that will stay offline/ no FB hijinks, who believes you're the guy. If you got the skills, and can sell it maybe. But for most guys a few years is probably the best they'll do. If you can duplicate your successes maybe that works also, who knows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, of course not.

So, no LTR?
Who cares if she goes online?

You can’t control people

If you like someone let them do what they want

How can you be happy controlling another person?
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 6:53:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
First, you strip them down and tie them to the bed.

Then comes the blindfold. For starters, you’re going to need a ping pong paddle....

Do you own a choke chain? Not one of those big link kinds, too pinchy. You need one of the serpentine link versions.
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 7:22:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Then comes the blindfold. For starters, you’re going to need a ping pong paddle....

Do you own a choke chain? Not one of those big link kinds, too pinchy. You need one of the serpentine link versions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on...almmmmoossstt therrrrrrre...
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Before I ever meet one of you guys I am tying a board to my ass
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 3:09:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, of course not.

So, no LTR?
MOB
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 2:45:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yeah, that’s a bizarre conclusion you came to.
View Quote
Some women here consistency imply that men are deceptive, women are easily fooled and sex isn't something women can simply enjoy for its own merits.

They use terms like good to describe women who wait for commitment to have sex (for manipulative reasons) which implies that women who have non conditional sex are therefore somehow bad.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 2:49:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Premarital sex is all risk and no benefit to the female - or the male, for that matter.
View Quote
Sex is fun. Men and women should have lots of fun sex. Having lots of fun sex doesn't make a man or woman a worse person than someone that uses sex to acquire something. in fact, i would argue those having sex for the enjoyment of sex are better people than those who use sex as a form of currency to acquire a ring, housing or financial support.
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 2:58:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Some women here consistency imply that men are deceptive, women are easily fooled and sex isn't something women can simply enjoy for its own merits.

They use terms like good to describe women who wait for commitment to have sex (for manipulative reasons) which implies that women who have non conditional sex are therefore somehow bad.
View Quote
If that’s your takeaway from the conversation, you’re only seeing and perceiving that which you want to see.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 9:08:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Turns out I'm wrong about women peaking in their early 20's and guys peaking in their 30's.

Women’s desirability peaked at the youngest age possible to join the dating app — 18 — and declined until age 60. Men's desirability increased until 50.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2018/08/08/online-dating-study-quantifies-whats-out-of-your-league/?utm_term=.248972543186
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 9:30:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Then comes the blindfold. For starters, you're going to need a ping pong paddle....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then comes the blindfold. For starters, you're going to need a ping pong paddle....

Don't forget the nipple clips.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 9:31:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Turns out I'm wrong about women peaking in their early 20's and guys peaking in their 30's.

Women's desirability peaked at the youngest age possible to join the dating app  18  and declined until age 60. Men's desirability increased until 50.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2018/08/08/online-dating-study-quantifies-whats-out-of-your-league/?utm_term=.248972543186
View Quote
Well shit.  I turn 50 this month.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women's desirability peaked at the youngest age possible to join the dating app  18  and declined until age 60. Men's desirability increased until 50.

I am 64

I will be accused of bragging

You have not even started yet
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 10:26:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All down hill from there.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Same here.

I'm not photogenic and seem to always have one eye closed or some shit whenever I try to take pics which leads to lame profile pics.  Which in dating apps/sites is 100% of what girls grade guys on.

But (forgive me if this is cringe af) in person I'm funny and charming af.  Few years ago I never woulda expected that I'd do so much better in person than online.  I'm actually looking for a second job right now just to meet girls lol.  Not that I'm looking to get fired if shit goes south, but if I make friends with my female coworkers, they can then be a source of referrals to their friends that I dont work with.  Or thats the game plan anyways haha
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 10:23:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I rost

I'm neither.

I have acne scarring and other facial scars.
Apparently my eyes are "mean".
Can't smile and show my teeth without looking like a grimacing chimp.
View Quote
microdermabrasion.  I'm looking to try this soon.  Its just I'm currently already paying for something similar - laser hair treatment.

I haven't let my old acne scars shut me down.

But it def helps if you workout, dress nice (and look good in what you wear), know how to make girls laugh and feel comfortable, also know when to be a bit of a jerk and tease (cuz thats how proper flirting is done), have confidence in yourself, and have $$$ lol.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 10:26:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

56, bald and ugly and the dating life is quite good. There are a LOT of gals out there just looking for a decent nice single guy. The gal I'm dating now is good looking, in shape and financially fine. The last thing I mentioned is where dating when you are older starts to fall apart because the percentage of females with finance issues is high.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
56, bald and ugly and the dating life is quite good. There are a LOT of gals out there just looking for a decent nice single guy. The gal I'm dating now is good looking, in shape and financially fine. The last thing I mentioned is where dating when you are older starts to fall apart because the percentage of females with finance issues is high.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Esp divorced females, even more so divorced w/ kids.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 11:44:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Divorced single moms

I got your laundry list ...how about u button it and make me a sammich and maybe I'll let u babysit my house for me while I bring home my paycheck
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Whoops, look at the time, off on another date.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 12:10:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If she is divorced why does she have a hyphenated last name?
View Quote
FPFNI
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#41]
My personal impression is that for meaningful dating, apps aren't ideal.

I've had poor results from using a dating app in spite of it being touted as the best for this area.

When I meet people in person then I get a lot more positive results where women follow up with me to keep in contact.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 1:42:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Women’s desirability peaked at the youngest age possible to join the dating app — 18 — and declined until age 60. Men's desirability increased until 50.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Check out this lollercoaster

HuffPo: After 20 Years Of Marriage, I Discovered My Husband Was A Sugar Daddy

I thought I had it all: three beautiful kids, a CEO husband who took care of those beautiful kids when I traveled to East Africa to run a nonprofit, a big house in an affluent suburb in Silicon Valley, a vacation house at the lake. But little did I know what was going on behind my back or how radically my life would change when I discovered my husband’s secret.

My numbness gave way to a variety of other emotions: anger, disgust, shame. I called my husband and told him what I had found. “How could you do this?” I demanded. “How could you take another woman to that hotel that we had stayed in together? And why did you do this?” He didn’t answer my questions. He just told me it felt good to be appreciated by these women and claimed I had brought this on myself. Then he rubbed my face deeper in his cruelty by adding, “And I took her there because it’s a great hotel.”
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 2:15:20 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check out this lollercoaster

HuffPo: After 20 Years Of Marriage, I Discovered My Husband Was A Sugar Daddy

I thought I had it all: three beautiful kids, a CEO husband who took care of those beautiful kids when I traveled to East Africa to run a nonprofit, a big house in an affluent suburb in Silicon Valley, a vacation house at the lake. But little did I know what was going on behind my back or how radically my life would change when I discovered my husband’s secret.

My numbness gave way to a variety of other emotions: anger, disgust, shame. I called my husband and told him what I had found. “How could you do this?” I demanded. “How could you take another woman to that hotel that we had stayed in together? And why did you do this?” He didn’t answer my questions. He just told me it felt good to be appreciated by these women and claimed I had brought this on myself. Then he rubbed my face deeper in his cruelty by adding, “And I took her there because it’s a great hotel.”
Ouch.

Hubby was a dick tho.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 2:24:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Ouch.

Hubby was a dick tho.
View Quote
Yeah, but I expect he was bitter at some things and instead of talking it through, just got a side piece.

Then again he likely bailed a long time ago and applied the cheaper to keep her mentality. Rich people games.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 4:10:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ouch.

Hubby was a dick tho.
View Quote
Well it's Huffpo and from the pov of the woman so pretty sure its dramatized, not really sure what the ground truth is.

Im not sure how or why she thought it was a good idea to leave her family to go play queen of refugees in E. Africa.

Interestingly, husband appeared to be non-apologetic and likely knew his value was much higher than hers.

If she had kept in shape and stuck around to raise her kids I wonder if she would be where she is now.

ETA: Comments are spicy, she is getting torn up
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 4:27:25 PM EDT
[#46]
What kind of wife and mother leaves her family for extended periods of time to play the hero role in Africa? Not saying it is right for her husband to seek the affection of nubile golddiggers half the age of his wife but in this case I can certainly understand the frustration that would lead to that.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 5:17:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
What kind of wife and mother leaves her family for extended periods of time to play the hero role in Africa? Not saying it is right for her husband to seek the affection of nubile golddiggers half the age of his wife but in this case I can certainly understand the frustration that would lead to that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Yeah but if he's not getting what he wants at home, the nubile gold diggers are likely a safe choice as they're less likely to go all fatal attraction on him.

We're only hearing one side of the story.  Most couples are willing to accept aging is not pretty, but her taking off and leaving him with the kids, doing the cooking when she doesn't have a job...those things point to the fact she's a bit on the selfish side and thinks he should love her because she's there and she doesn't have to contribute.

He obviously had some money so I'm guessing he didn't want to lose the kids...but who knows.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 1:34:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Ouch.

Hubby was a dick tho.
View Quote
That’s what she said. Notice how she didn’t say what his complaints were beyond “I wasn’t appreciated”. I bet she tortured that poor man.
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 2:59:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yeah but if he's not getting what he wants at home, the nubile gold diggers are likely a safe choice as they're less likely to go all fatal attraction on him.

We're only hearing one side of the story.  Most couples are willing to accept aging is not pretty, but her taking off and leaving him with the kids, doing the cooking when she doesn't have a job...those things point to the fact she's a bit on the selfish side and thinks he should love her because she's there and she doesn't have to contribute.

He obviously had some money so I'm guessing he didn't want to lose the kids...but who knows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know she was getting the bunker buster in Africa
Link Posted: 8/11/2018 3:10:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

What kind of wife and mother leaves her family for extended periods of time to play the hero role in Africa?
View Quote
A shitty one, same with husbands.
Page / 38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top