Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:05:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was making a joke and had no idea it actually was a fuck buddy. Wasn’t putting anyone on the spot intentionally
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe try not being an ass and putting her on the spot like that
I was making a joke and had no idea it actually was a fuck buddy. Wasn’t putting anyone on the spot intentionally
Really?  Had no idea?  Your sub conscience did.... Women are different and don’t like being out on the spot. Just tell her you don’t care about the past but would appreciate not being lied to even about this subject.
There is a reason we “date” women before we marry them. Need to figure and sort all this shit out.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:05:25 AM EDT
[#2]
She came clean pretty quickly showing that she has a conscience and is not a sociopath.  You might have just ruined a great future relationship with a great girl due to your insecurities.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:09:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:10:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Everyone has a past. Ever heard of the book called the Keylogger? Go look it up on Amazon. A guy put a keylogger on his girlfriends computer and found out what they really do. IMO the guy was a loser for doing this but it does show how women think.

Leave her past alone unless you want problems.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:10:58 AM EDT
[#5]
You're not the only trump train she's been riding.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#6]
The GF needs to eject.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:16:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Choose your battles.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You weren’t “making a joke.”  You were fishing.  And you don’t like what you caught.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:24:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
contrary to popular belief, eating pizza rolls in the basement with your mom is not a "date"
View Quote
Thats not what the documentaries over at the ‘Hub say...
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:25:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thats not what the documentaries over at the ‘Hub say...
View Quote
I firmly believe that the entire genre was pitched to the producers by a lonely arfcommer
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:26:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#13]
She lied, thought better of it quickly, and fessed up. That's not the kind of thing that speaks badly of someone's character. Holding a resentment over that is childish.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:28:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh bullshit.  What you did was crude and and your situation is entirely self-created.  If you are going to be pissed at anyone be pissed at yourself.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:30:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:31:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:32:10 AM EDT
[#17]
You do not eject out of an a10, you ride that bitch in!!
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:32:11 AM EDT
[#18]
You were rude to say that.  You were insinuating that she is a whore.  You should have left it alone.

She lied at first because it was a shitty situation, but she came clean quick.

She cried all night over it which should show remorse and you ignored her.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:35:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

One fateful day, a similar situation will develop with a former acquaintance of yours.

Except on this 13th time you will lie to her and she with catch you on it.

You better hope that resulting passive aggressive revenge does not involve credit cards or that secret stash of cash you have in the house.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:37:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:44:40 AM EDT
[#21]
She came clean within 60 seconds.  You are overreacting.  Lying to me would have lasted longer than 60 seconds.  She is showing remorse, and continued to do so for hours afterwards.  To me, you are being unreasonable.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:46:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You were rude to say that.  You were insinuating that she is a whore.  You should have left it alone.

She lied at first because it was a shitty situation, but she came clean quick.

She cried all night over it which should show remorse and you ignored her.
View Quote
This. She should eject.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:46:53 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm split between two conclusions.

First that she was still screwing him when you guys started dating, breaking it if sometime between them and now.

How long have you been seeing this girl?

Second thought it's that she is still screwing him, and probably blew him right before your date.  At that time she probably mentioned where you guys were going for dinner tonight.  he showed up to fuck with her.  Because he's, you know, alpha as fuck.

Her reaction just doesn't seem appropriate unless the real issue is much bigger than just a little fib like that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:55:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Some of you guys are ridiculous calling the OP out. Yes his choice of wording in his joke was crass. But a stranger comes up to my girlfriend with an obvious close relationship, yea, I am going to be wanting to know who that is. But there is way more to this story on her part is my feeling.

What woman is going to start crying an hour later about telling a lie and then immediately coming clean about a prior relationship? My gut feeling is there is a lot more going on. I am just glad I don't have to deal with drama like this.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 9:58:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Teh OP should seek out and anally intrude on GF’s ex-fuck buddy.
Take pics.
Present them to GF to assert his dominance and kick her to the curb.
Then get back on his Grindr app.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:00:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

She cries all  night. I shower and go to bed.

Am I dumb for being pissed she lied to me?
View Quote
You're shacking up with a girl who was screwing someone else a month or two ago? I figure you're getting what you shopped for.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Yep, make it up to her with flowers and get some makup sex!
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:03:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You're shacking up with a girl who was screwing someone else a month or two ago? I figure you're getting what you shopped for.
View Quote
What is your required wait time for a woman to wait between men? 3 months? 6 months? a year? Thats a rediculous statement.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#30]
She should have gotten up and walked out.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:15:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
She should have gotten up and walked out.
View Quote
This.  OP said a very crass and shitty thing, probably because he is immature and/or he cannot handle the other dude pissing on his gf's leg.

Who's the Alpha Male now, OP?
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#32]
You got cucked by the ex and there wasn't shit you could do about it.  She probably cried knowing that she wasn't going back with him after dinner and instead is stuck with someone who asks if a dude is an old fuck buddy in a public place.  Get your shit together.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:22:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That was what made her defensive, so no, you don't have a right to be pissed. She does though because that's an asshole thing to say regardless
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:28:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Eggsakly.

You expect her to detail every guy she fucked before meeting you?

The fact that she didn't trust you to be an adult about it combined with the way you acted is telling though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:31:40 AM EDT
[#35]
This thread did not go the way OP thought it would!

Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:34:26 AM EDT
[#36]
OP will not be growing old with this woman.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:43:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm split between two conclusions.

First that she was still screwing him when you guys started dating, breaking it if sometime between them and now.

How long have you been seeing this girl?

Second thought it's that she is still screwing him, and probably blew him right before your date.  At that time she probably mentioned where you guys were going for dinner tonight.  he showed up to fuck with her.  Because he's, you know, alpha as fuck.

Her reaction just doesn't seem appropriate unless the real issue is much bigger than just a little fib like that.
View Quote
^^This^^

While your delivery and approach lacked - asking who he was could have been handled better, I prefer a simple direct approach "Who was he" and see from there what your gut tells you based on her reaction

That being said - if your relationship involves a back and forth dialogue that includes a bit a shit giving back and forth with yoru GF - then maybe its not out of the norm to make a jest like asking is that a fuck buddy - you know your relationship better than anyone on GD - and we don't know even how long you have been with your GF - as that is to me a huge factor in whats really going on and her reaction - if you are very recently a couple - then even more so a greater chance one of the two scenarios or a combination of them are playing out.

Based on her reactions - off the cuff I will go with she is still seeing the guy - or was very much recently - even if you are a couple

Good luck
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:44:34 AM EDT
[#38]
You reacted poorly.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:46:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That dude came over knowing she was with a guy and he did it to show YOU op.

He let her know what's up and wasn't intimidated by you being there.

Sounds like she got played and dropped, you're the rebound.

Cuck thread
View Quote
This, sorry.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:51:49 AM EDT
[#40]
A few points if I may.  The EX coming up was an asshole move on his part. He deliberately put her in a bad spot KNOWING you were going to grill her when he left. And you OP took the bait.

Next. Your phrasing of your so-called ‘joke’ was passive aggressive AND ungentlemanly. You COULD have referred to him as an ex bf.  You’d have probably gotten an honest answer.  But that wouldn’t have satisfied your desire to make her feel and appear slutty.  She may well have been screwing him the same time she was you during your early dating phase.  So what ? Unless
You’d both agreed to an exclusive early on it doesn’t matter.

I seriously doubt they’re still fucking.  He wouldn’t have wanted to call attention to their relationship if it was still
Going on.

You want to fix this and stay with her, or break up.  Do one or the other honestly. You DO value honesty, right? Wanna stay together and fix things? Pick up flowers, wine and light some candles and discuss why you were a jerk. Then get the real, whole story from her. Tell her why and how it made you feel.

Or don’t.   Just try not to be a crass classless boor either way.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#41]
No, you shouldn't be pissed.

She was shocked and kinda panicked cause she got caught off guard and then she came clean.

That's totally normal. She just didn't want to get yelled at and was scared

Let go of it if you like her
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:59:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
ETA:  you don't seem very emotionally secure OP
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 11:01:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Has anyone suggested your GF should eject from a shitty relationship with an asshole?

Link Posted: 1/25/2019 11:05:45 AM EDT
[#44]
That's not something I would let my lady cry all night about while I go to sleep angry.

Not necessarily wrong to be bothered by the fib on the spot.  Should have dropped it and worked it out as soon as she came clean, had some make up fun and woke up to a good day.

If you really let her cry all night over what you described, you lose either way because that shit is now filed away to be used against you later, or she's already in the process of getting rid of you.  It's a miracle to find a woman that will admit she was wrong and apologize.  Rubbing her nose in it after that fact is never a winning strategy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 11:06:03 AM EDT
[#45]
One of the ARF gals should do a parody thread.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 11:06:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Three pages and still no pics of OP's woman or her FB
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 11:08:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
She was probably embarrassed the fuckhead came over to the table like that and just tried to dismiss it as quickly as possible.  You can tell it immediately bothered her that she lied and she came clean... I'd drop it
View Quote
So it took her a minute to come clean after he came over in the middle of your date and you called him a fuckbuddy.

Probably took her that long to process what the fuck just happened.

Unless there are other red flags that we are unaware of, this is a nothing burger.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 11:08:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
She was probably embarrassed the fuckhead came over to the table like that and just tried to dismiss it as quickly as possible.  You can tell it immediately bothered her that she lied and she came clean... I'd drop it
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 11:11:03 AM EDT
[#49]
OP is crass and would be wise to find a woman that isn't going to spend all night crying because she got caught in a little white lie.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 11:11:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top