User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 4:17:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My wife had a horrible inner ear infection several years ago which ruptured her ear drum. Her face was swollen up like a cabbage patch kid. She told them she didn't want pain meds just an antibiotic to make the swelling go down, and they still kept asking her and eluding to if she was just seeking drugs.

Do you see her fucking head?!?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had to take my wife to the hospital for acute abdominal pain a few years ago.  They were polite, but I swear they were treating her like a drug seeker.  Took forever to get her any relief, and she was in agony.  Turns out she had a bowel obstruction.
My wife had a horrible inner ear infection several years ago which ruptured her ear drum. Her face was swollen up like a cabbage patch kid. She told them she didn't want pain meds just an antibiotic to make the swelling go down, and they still kept asking her and eluding to if she was just seeking drugs.

Do you see her fucking head?!?
It's pretty messed-up. You've got full-blooded alpha males who would normally rip someone a new hole RFN when the spouse was being treated like shit, but NO doubt even in the most reactive of red-blooded protectors... there is a fear that if they speak-up, they will be sentencing their loved-one to being completely cast-out by the SS running the circus. My instinct would be to tear someone's head off if they were treating my wife like that, but it would be tempered by the knowledge that I could be adding to her suffering. As the government became more involved in healthcare, I warned friends that this kind of shit sammich is what we'd be looking forward to. And here we are... choking on the stench of said sammich.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 12:13:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Lol.  Tell you what fucko...how about we smash your L6 with a bat, paralyze you for a week post-op and give you permanent nerve damage that will never get better...

...and you will begin to get a sense of the difference.

Your smug arrogance will disappear.
View Quote
Can your please identify L6 on any anatomical chart please, doctor?
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 4:25:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I missed that one. It's right there where S1 is...
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. People who exaggerate their symptoms or their story for effect often get parts of it wrong.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top