User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 3:28:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 3:33:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sovereign Citizens, the retarded cousins of ANTIFA!
View Quote

meh..there are those here that thought Randy Weaver and Koresh got what they deserved....all the while spouting "freedomFJB!"
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
As title says, any members here openly advise they are Sovereign Citizens?

edit: reason why I ask is due to the video I watched that i posted just down the page a few posts. The guy who is in small claims court is arguing that anyone who has a birth certificate and a social security number has a Billion dollar line of credit with the federal reserve.. Quite strange seeing folks who whole hardheartedly believe some of this stuff, so I was curious if anyone here can enlighten me on how they came to believe that way.  Honestly curious.
View Quote
I dont have to answer that and you have no jurisdiction here seeing as we are not on a boat.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 3:38:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You seem to have a deeper understanding than I, and I'll admit I've not looked into it since my son was born 14 years ago.

Please enlighten everyone by sharing the law that requires everyone to have a social security number. I looked 14 years ago for about 2 months and I couldn't find it.

I'm sure you're up to the challenge.
View Quote
@eitek1

I don't particularly care you didn't get one for your son. Your business and all. But what was your thought process on not doing it? I'm genuinely curious. No bait here at all.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 3:41:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Lol

He actually made an attempt to reason with that idiot on her terms.

Guessing the BF bought into her BS as he didn't seem to know what to say. The power of poon compels you
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 3:50:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I've only come across a few in real life.  The videos are hilarious.  There are variations and spin offs.  Moorish Americans, Free Men on the Land, etc.  Variety is the spice of life!
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have no doubt there’s more than a few.
View Quote

This- though they might not admit it for fear of shaming.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 4:11:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You seem to have a deeper understanding than I, and I'll admit I've not looked into it since my son was born 14 years ago.

Please enlighten everyone by sharing the law that requires everyone to have a social security number. I looked 14 years ago for about 2 months and I couldn't find it.

View Quote

What benefits does your son get by not having a SSN?

There may not be a law to have one, but having one makes life easier or one may be required for other things in life, like employment.

There is no law saying you have to have a driver's license just for the sake of having one.
But to drive on public roads you do.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 4:15:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s called LARPing

People who have conviction don’t hide their beliefs.

I’d imagine that type gets banned quickly here. So you’re not going to find them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 4:21:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That’s called LARPing

I’d imagine that type gets banned quickly here. So you’re not going to find them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s called LARPing

Oh-well-anyway.jpg
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Oh-well-anyway.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s called LARPing

Oh-well-anyway.jpg

I’m not saying that like it’s a bad thing.

Most of them have been or are addicts. Most of them are felons. The ones that aren’t are autistic or have other problems.

There’s probably kernels of truth to some of it but I don’t think it’s worth trying to figure out the significance of it.

It’s sort of like a contemporary emergence of the Mormons to me.

We live in a society where people cut their genitalia off and terminate their pregnancy if they want to, insane people obsessed with the East India Trading Company and the Blacks Law Dictionary? Smile and wave.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We definitely have members here, who are retarded enough.
View Quote

I see those types at work often. Retarded is just the beginning to describe most of them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 4:24:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Just declare yourself a commie or community organizer and a Leftist DA will look out for you.  No need to be a Sovereign anything.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
@eitek1

I don't particularly care you didn't get one for your son. Your business and all. But what was your thought process on not doing it? I'm genuinely curious. No bait here at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@eitek1

Not baited at all. When I was a kid, my father told me "if you want a social security card, sign up for one but I'm not going to lock you into a lifetime irrevocable contract, that's your responsibility".

I see it the same way. Like it or not, social security is a voluntary program. Do people make it hard if you don't have one? Sure they do.

My 14 year old doesn't have a job and may never work a "normal" wage paying job. He may start a company or be an artist or whatever. Getting a social security number is a 15 minute exercise like getting a driver's license. If the time comes where he feels he needs one, he can do what I did, go to the SS office and sign his own self up.

In the mean time, its been a lot of fun to prove to people that "no" you don't actually have to have a social security number. When I signed him up for school they told me he had to have a number. Turns out, I was able to educate them about the requirements of signing up a 5 year old to a federal program. It's simply not required.

Does my conviction cost me? Sure does. I've never deducted my son on my taxes. As far as the federal government is concerned, he doesn't exist.

Conversely, why do folks sign their newborns up to a super crappy federal government social program before they leave the hospital? Did you ever wonder why you have to sign up and you aren't just assigned a number at birth?
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 4:57:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHbw0hRoTLc

There are more videos out there on what happened before the shootout in the Walmart parking lot.  The sovereign citizens in the van shot and killed two cops on a traffic stop.  
View Quote

That video didn't have much Audio to it to hear the discussion.

But that Black Pickup sure put the Hammer to that minivan!!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 5:03:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

edit: reason why I ask is due to the video I watched that i posted just down the page a few posts. The guy who is in small claims court is arguing that anyone who has a birth certificate and a social security number has a Billion dollar line of credit with the federal reserve.. Quite strange seeing folks who whole hardheartedly believe some of this stuff, so I was curious if anyone here can enlighten me on how they came to believe that way.  Honestly curious.
View Quote
100% sure there’s plenty of them here. They tend to be the ones who give the bootlicker comments. I’m sure most are libertarian Tarians ( a.k.a. useful idiots )
And they don’t even know it. I’ve had several run-ins with sovereign citizens when I was a mayor in my town, every one of which resulted in the same exact thing. Sovereign citizen goes to jail for stupidity. Makes things worse with more stupidity, then tries to pull sovereign citizen, stupidity on judge, who won’t put up with it. Winds up, never being able to own guns ever again. They tend to be 100% legit assholes and are impossible to deal with on any level because they’re mentally ill. I have personally seen several of them go to the loony bin against their will because they don’t live in reality. And I don’t feel bad about it one bit . .
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 5:04:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh, and typically you can love them in with the auditors as well. Equally stupid people.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I somewhat ascribe to/like Bernardo de la Paz's "rational anarchism" from The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Does that count?
View Quote

You're good people, we can be friends.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 5:58:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Not baited at all. When I was a kid, my father told me "if you want a social security card, sign up for one but I'm not going to lock you into a lifetime irrevocable contract, that's your responsibility".

I see it the same way. Like it or not, social security is a voluntary program. Do people make it hard if you don't have one? Sure they do.

My 14 year old doesn't have a job and may never work a "normal" wage paying job. He may start a company or be an artist or whatever. Getting a social security number is a 15 minute exercise like getting a driver's license. If the time comes where he feels he needs one, he can do what I did, go to the SS office and sign his own self up.

In the mean time, its been a lot of fun to prove to people that "no" you don't actually have to have a social security number. When I signed him up for school they told me he had to have a number. Turns out, I was able to educate them about the requirements of signing up a 5 year old to a federal program. It's simply not required.

Does my conviction cost me? Sure does. I've never deducted my son on my taxes. As far as the federal government is concerned, he doesn't exist.

Conversely, why do folks sign their newborns up to a super crappy federal government social program before they leave the hospital? Did you ever wonder why you have to sign up and you aren't just assigned a number at birth?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@eitek1

Your logic is the same as saying you don't need to wear clothes.

Sure, you don't....but you won't be able to get much done without them on.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 6:12:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I have to say I've never heard of this strategy before, but some quick searching seems to contradict what you are saying.  The IRS only issues ITINs to someone not eligible for an SSN.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/78606/Screenshot_20230222_081203_Samsung_Notes-2720472.JPG
Furthermore, the IRS says an ITIN cannot be used for employment eligibility.  Several sites mentioned employers being fined for hiring employees with only an ITIN.
https://www.irs.gov/individuals/individual-taxpayer-identification-number

I would be interested to see how a US citizen could legally avoid the social security program and still be employed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The funny part is everyone in this thread has been told all their lives they have to have one. I know, trust me. I deal with this all the time. I was told my son needed one to get a passport, enroll in school and everything else you can imagine. It's simply not true and folks will fight you to the death based on heresay.

Go look it up for yourself... you actually don't have to have one.

I have to say I've never heard of this strategy before, but some quick searching seems to contradict what you are saying.  The IRS only issues ITINs to someone not eligible for an SSN.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/78606/Screenshot_20230222_081203_Samsung_Notes-2720472.JPG
Furthermore, the IRS says an ITIN cannot be used for employment eligibility.  Several sites mentioned employers being fined for hiring employees with only an ITIN.
https://www.irs.gov/individuals/individual-taxpayer-identification-number

An ITIN does not:

Authorize work in the U.S.
Provide eligibility for Social Security benefits
Qualify a dependent for Earned Income Tax Credit Purposes

I would be interested to see how a US citizen could legally avoid the social security program and still be employed.

The only thing I saw was that you can claim exemption if you are a minister. I'm guessing it would need to be proven that it was for a nonprofit and not just that you are one. I found this all interesting as I am a minister (legally), though my research stopped there as I highly doubt that .gov would allow you to bypass their games in any way.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 6:26:07 PM EDT
[#23]
there is arguably some rabbit hole that could be gone down of the article IV privileges and immunities clause. You would either need to be or have access to a very good lawyer with connections on the supreme court with a very strong case to make something of it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 7:16:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Not "don't have" - "not eligible for" - those are radically different things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Actually, you'd get an individual Tax ID number from the IRS by filling out a W-7 form. There is a mechanism to address this exact situation.

Keep thinking I'm nuts but if you HAVE to have a social security number why do you have to sign up for it, why isn't it just assigned to you?

You are correct on that. The IRS does issue Tax ID numbers for the purposes of folks that don't have or qualify for a Social Security number. It is mostly used by migrant laborers and most banks don't use it for loan purposes.

He's not. ITINs are for people that do not qualify for an SSN, not for people who don't want one. If you're not in one of the very small categories that meet that criteria, the IRS won't give you one. Even if you are the IRS often won't give you one, I've been through this with an immigrant spouse.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76647/D818A221-DBA1-4B7D-A772-2234F4B3BB56-2720477.png
@Josh, I said "The IRS does issue Tax ID numbers for the purposes of folks that don't have or qualify for a Social Security number. It is mostly used by migrant laborers and most banks don't use it for loan purposes."

Not "don't have" - "not eligible for" - those are radically different things.
@Josh, did you not see the wording of "don't have or qualify for" means "not eligible for."

As in, if the person does not qualify to receive a SSN, they get an ITIN.

I worked enough ID fraud cases with illegals to know the system VERY WELL.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 7:20:29 PM EDT
[#25]
She says it best what Sovereign Citizens are... someone that wants all the rights that comes with being a citizen but none of the responsibilities of being one (ie, following the law.)
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 7:29:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@eitek1

My logic is I don't sign my minor son up for irrevocable federal government programs. If he feels he needs to do that, he can when he gets older.

No one has answered yet, why did you register your newborn with the federal government?

Lot's of things "are easier". Getting rid of your guns is "easier". You don't have to secure them, pay for ammo etc.

If that came off snarky that wasn't the intention. I just struggle to understand why everyone just obediently signs their newborn up with the federal government.  I assure you, the hospital wasn't happy I declined their offer to sign him up.

Link Posted: 2/22/2023 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Actual sovereign citizens wear badges.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#28]
I guess I really don't see what the big deal is about signing them up. You may be able to do things without it. I won't argue that as I have no idea. But I just don't see it as a hill I want to die on or even fight about. If you think for one minute that he's invisible or anything then you are sadly mistaken. There is a record of him, even with the feds.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 7:38:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Probably nil on sovereign citizens, but this place is loaded with statists
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:10:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My logic is I don't sign my minor son up for irrevocable federal government programs. If he feels he needs to do that, he can when he gets older.

No one has answered yet, why did you register your newborn with the federal government?

Lot's of things "are easier". Getting rid of your guns is "easier". You don't have to secure them, pay for ammo etc.

If that came off snarky that wasn't the intention. I just struggle to understand why everyone just obediently signs their newborn up with the federal government.  I assure you, the hospital wasn't happy I declined their offer to sign him up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@eitek1

We signed our kids up because they will eventually have to get a driver's license, and pay taxes, and do all those normal adult things.

Why make it harder for them later when it can be handled early?
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:23:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

We signed our kids up because they will eventually have to get a driver's license, and pay taxes, and do all those normal adult things.

View Quote
Don't give them any guns. They'll just have to turn them in later.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:24:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wut?
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:28:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
defiant nuisance group that games the system ( some could argue that illegals, h1bs, etc. do too ).  when i have read about a "sovereign citizen", i think if you 'f' with bull, you get the horns. they get the horns.

selected lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
defiant nuisance group that games the system ( some could argue that illegals, h1bs, etc. do too ).  when i have read about a "sovereign citizen", i think if you 'f' with bull, you get the horns. they get the horns.

selected lol

splc sovereign citizens movement

Paper terrorism

The weapon of choice for sovereign citizens is paper. A simple traffic violation or pet-licensing case can end up provoking dozens of court filings containing hundreds of pages of pseudo-legal nonsense. For example, Donna Lee Wray – the common-law wife of Jerry Kane, who was half of the team that killed the two police officers in West Memphis, Arkansas, in 2010 – was involved in a protracted legal battle in 2010 over having to pay a dog-licensing fee. She filed 10 sovereign documents in court over a two-month period and then declared victory when the harried prosecutor decided to drop the case. The battle was fought over a three-year dog license that costs just $20 in Pinellas County, Florida, where the sovereign lives.

The SPLC is about the most biased source you could get. They've rarely been honest. Morris Dees was a hypocritical little bitch. I met him back in the day. IMHO, very dishonest and always pushing an agenda.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Screw the SPL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

selected lol

Paper terrorism

The weapon of choice for sovereign citizens is paper. A simple traffic violation or pet-licensing case can end up provoking dozens of court filings containing hundreds of pages of pseudo-legal nonsense. For example, Donna Lee Wray – the common-law wife of Jerry Kane, who was half of the team that killed the two police officers in West Memphis, Arkansas, in 2010 – was involved in a protracted legal battle in 2010 over having to pay a dog-licensing fee. She filed 10 sovereign documents in court over a two-month period and then declared victory when the harried prosecutor decided to drop the case. The battle was fought over a three-year dog license that costs just $20 in Pinellas County, Florida, where the sovereign lives.

Screw the SPL

Yup.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The SPLC is about the most biased source you could get. They've rarely been honest. Morris Dees was a hypocritical little bitch. I met him back in the day. IMHO, very dishonest and always pushing an agenda.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

selected lol

Paper terrorism

The weapon of choice for sovereign citizens is paper. A simple traffic violation or pet-licensing case can end up provoking dozens of court filings containing hundreds of pages of pseudo-legal nonsense. For example, Donna Lee Wray   the common-law wife of Jerry Kane, who was half of the team that killed the two police officers in West Memphis, Arkansas, in 2010   was involved in a protracted legal battle in 2010 over having to pay a dog-licensing fee. She filed 10 sovereign documents in court over a two-month period and then declared victory when the harried prosecutor decided to drop the case. The battle was fought over a three-year dog license that costs just $20 in Pinellas County, Florida, where the sovereign lives.

SPLC is garbage, so are sovereign citizens.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:31:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Wut?
View Quote
Nevermind. Didn't see the "NY".
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:31:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yea thats understandable as I too have had issues with law enforcement. But after seeing a video on youtube about a guy who was in court fighting a small claims, and he wholeheartedly believed that everyone has a line of credit of one billion dollars with the federal reserve, and that having a social security number and and American Birth certificate proves that. he went back and forth with the Judge (who was more patient than I would have been.) about how he pays his bills with his "line of credit".  It was quite strange, he was a sovereign citizen.  If I can find the video again Ill post it.

here it is, Its alittle long but you can skip to the last 15 mins in reference to the billion dollar question stuff lol.  starts out with his preliminary hearing where the judge decides after hearing his sovereign citizen crap he pushed it to a non-jury trial in-which the S.C. guy agrees too. Then it shows the Trial, where he actually states at one time how un fair it was because he wanted to be judged by a jury, but the judge reminded him he agreed and did not object to a non-jury trial in the first place.  If you want to watch here it is... at 28:05 in the video is where he states his line of credit comes from having his birth certificate and social security number and that means he has a billion dollar line of credit with the federal reserve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt6Hfiyj3Tg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't but seemed to get accused of it a lot here on GD. Come to think of it, I have been asked that by a few officers when they were giving me trouble about open carry or something else that was perfectly legal and I told them essentially to mind their own damned business. It seems like some of them default to that assumption if you don't fall immediately in line even when they are wrong.

I currently know some "Sovereign Citizens" IRL and have known even more in years past. But, I do not identify as such and never have.

Yea thats understandable as I too have had issues with law enforcement. But after seeing a video on youtube about a guy who was in court fighting a small claims, and he wholeheartedly believed that everyone has a line of credit of one billion dollars with the federal reserve, and that having a social security number and and American Birth certificate proves that. he went back and forth with the Judge (who was more patient than I would have been.) about how he pays his bills with his "line of credit".  It was quite strange, he was a sovereign citizen.  If I can find the video again Ill post it.

here it is, Its alittle long but you can skip to the last 15 mins in reference to the billion dollar question stuff lol.  starts out with his preliminary hearing where the judge decides after hearing his sovereign citizen crap he pushed it to a non-jury trial in-which the S.C. guy agrees too. Then it shows the Trial, where he actually states at one time how un fair it was because he wanted to be judged by a jury, but the judge reminded him he agreed and did not object to a non-jury trial in the first place.  If you want to watch here it is... at 28:05 in the video is where he states his line of credit comes from having his birth certificate and social security number and that means he has a billion dollar line of credit with the federal reserve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt6Hfiyj3Tg

Indeed. I end up listening to some of that in person from friends about once a month over coffee or dinner; sometimes both.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:32:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Around 12 years ago I met a couple people who were S.C.s  They seemed sincere.  I did a bit of research into the idea.

Seems there are two categories of them.  Some are well meaning decent people but have serious misunderstanding of our law and legal system.  Others are just plain nutcases and idiot/assholes.
View Quote

That's been my experience as well; two categories.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:34:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Am I being detained? Or am I free to go read another thread?
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:34:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wut?

Again....wut?

Why does getting my kids SS numbers have anything to do with buying them a gun?
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

What would that be?.....the fact that we have a legal system, and it ain't for our benefit?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Around 12 years ago I met a couple people who were S.C.s  They seemed sincere.  I did a bit of research into the idea.

Seems there are two categories of them.  Some are well meaning decent people but have serious misunderstanding of our law and legal system.  Others are just plain nutcases and idiot/assholes.

What would that be?.....the fact that we have a legal system, and it ain't for our benefit?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Again....wut?

Why does getting my kids SS numbers have anything to do with buying them a gun?
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I've got a buddy who is into that shit.  He does shit like refuse to get his kids social security numbers.  He started an LLC/dba and uses that tax number as their social security number.  Then if the kid ever gets in trouble or needs to switch, just make a new LLC/dba.  He said its not his choice to make.  When the kids are old enough, if they want a ssn, they can get it themselves.

He also suddenly started believing the flat earth shit, too.

But hey, he's been my buddy since middle school.  And he's got a job, running his own company and supports himself and his flock of kids.  When we talk, we dont waste our time arguing and trying to convince each other they are wrong.  I let him live his life and just get to sit back and be amazed at some of the shit he pulls out next.
View Quote

He is able to claim am llc/DBA SSN as the ssn for his kids when claiming them on his taxes???
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:48:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wut?

At least he has the balls to post his location.

Or are you really in Somalia.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

None of your posts regarding guns and SSNs add up.

Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:50:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Wut?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wut?

None of it makes any sense. Just listen to this wankers on a traffic stop.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
My son doesn't have a social security number either. He's almost 14. SS is a totally voluntary program that you CAN'T opt out of once in.

Why would I tie my son to that for a lifetime just for better deductions on my taxes. Also, everyone that says you can't function without one is wrong. He has a passport, despite everyone saying you need a SS number to get one, including the folks at the post office. All the federal stuff says if you have a SS number you HAVE to put the number down but nowhere does it say you have to have one.
View Quote

When he's an adult, your son doesn't have to put in to SS withholdings at his job????
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

At least he has the balls to post his location.

Or are you really in Somalia.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/99516/Capture_JPG-2721259.JPG
View Quote
It's in the name, detective.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I always thought it was hilarious when ARFCOM supports firearms arrests and says "well the were a felon with a gun!"  

If you broke a gun law and that made you a felon, you aren't a felon.  You are a victim of government overreach.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like the Fezes. Some of those guys got arrested in MA(?) but it was all firearms violations so not guilty

I always thought it was hilarious when ARFCOM supports firearms arrests and says "well the were a felon with a gun!"  

If you broke a gun law and that made you a felon, you aren't a felon.  You are a victim of government overreach.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 8:55:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

None of your posts regarding guns and SSNs add up.

View Quote
I can admit that maybe I should've picked drinking or posting but not both.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top