Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/24/2022 11:07:43 AM EDT
A sock that you please yourself with.  I learned something today.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Any sock is a happy sock if you're brave enough. And nobody ever used a sock to pleasure themselves. They used the sock to not money shot themselves or make the walls glow under UV.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:08:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I cut myself on a sock one-time. True story.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:09:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Jizz Sock Thread.

Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#5]
You all need a wife/girlfriend/power bottom...I don't judge, but you people are sad creatures.

Get out of the basement and explore some.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm...never done that. I think I'll try it and put an entry about it in my pleasure journal.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:12:15 AM EDT
[#7]
you people have never been deployed before? a happy sock is a real thing
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:12:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You all need a wife/girlfriend/power bottom...I don't judge, but you people are sad creatures.

View Quote

You're not my supervisor
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:12:53 AM EDT
[#9]
I was in the Navy.

Of course I know what that is.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:13:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Now do, poop sock
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:14:58 AM EDT
[#11]
wikipedia has a navy jargon thing.  I was glancing through it this morning during a teams meeting.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#12]
The real question is:

A. Do you use the same sock 10-15 times, making each deposit slightly shallower in the sock, then throw it out?

B. Do you use a sock once, wash it, and continue to wear it as a sock?

Side Question: Do you prefer white socks over black socks?
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:20:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Once you go black...
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:28:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
A sock that you please yourself with.  I learned something today.
View Quote

It's the sock of shame.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:28:56 AM EDT
[#15]

this gonna get so locked
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:32:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The real question is:

A. Do you use the same sock 10-15 times, making each deposit slightly shallower in the sock, then throw it out?

View Quote

Black socks don’t hide the evidence very well.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:34:13 AM EDT
[#18]
This used to be a gun forum where gun guys talked about guns.  Now it has come to this.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:36:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This used to be a gun forum where gun guys talked about guns.  Now it has come to this.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:36:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Also not a poop thread.  Thankfully

It is a navy jargon thread

Feel free to mention other navy jargon words or phrases.

Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:36:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The real question is:

View Quote

A.  Haven't counted, but use the same one until it gets too stiff and scratchy.

B. Sometimes wash before next usage on my feet, sometimes not.  Depends on when mom does laundry.

* Not racist, so I am willing  to use either, but typically black socks because they are usually longer.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:36:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#23]
"The Crusty Sock."

I have never jerked off in a sock, jesus, some people.
View Quote

Actually, this is General Discussion where red blooded, gun owning American males (and some foreigners) come to banter and shit talk, it is a form of bonding and sharing.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:38:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:39:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Tube sock thread
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I was in the Navy.

Of course I know what that is.
View Quote

That explains a lot! My good friend and former roommate was in the Navy. I heard lots of stories.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:42:15 AM EDT
[#27]
pleasure journal sock
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:42:52 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:45:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Finally had "the talk" with my son last week. One thing I mentioned is dont let your mom ever find a crusty sock, moms hate that. He said "eeewww, no way Id do that, thats criminally insane!" Didnt have the heart to tell him I committed many crimes in my youth
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#30]
This reminded me of the old funny Kleenex review on Amazon where the Mom talks about her sons skulking around "like unfixed cats" and says she almost cut herself on a sock from them using them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:45:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Any sock is a happy sock if you're brave enough. And nobody ever used a sock to pleasure themselves. They used the sock to not money shot themselves or make the walls glow under UV.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

TC
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:48:22 AM EDT
[#32]
I read about a diver who thought a clam was a happy clam.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:52:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:53:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Patrol sock, turn it inside out every few weeks and your fine.

I could never do that in my bunk, but sure as hell have taken 2 am showers when no one is around.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This reminded me of the old funny Kleenex review on Amazon where the Mom talks about her sons skulking around "like unfixed cats" and says she almost cut herself on a sock from them using them.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 11:56:00 AM EDT
[#37]
It doesn’t count if somebody jumps on the bed.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:03:03 PM EDT
[#38]
IBTL
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:05:00 PM EDT
[#39]
That was taught on day 3 in Basic.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought it was a gov honeypot masquerading as a gun forum?
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:17:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I tried but my wife didn't approve
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:19:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Sock burn thread!
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I distinctly remember locking a thread where someone discussed the utility of a 12 gauge shotgun shell as an aid for strengthening one's rectum.

I once locked a thread where someone posted a tattoo of two mer-men riding giant dicks while two more larger dicks bent toward one another to form a heart in the background.

I once edited out a link someone posted to a dude who tried to fit a very large glass jar in his rectum, only for the jar to shatter. Then it transitioned to trying to recover all the large jagged pieces of glass out of his anus as he bled profusely.

This all happened a long time ago.

So on the scale, a "happy sock" thread barely moves the needle.

...although I have no idea how somebody manages to use a sock for that particular task. Seems to me it would be like a chick who does lots of barbell work giving you a handjob. Just unpleasant as all hell.  

Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:23:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I distinctly remember locking a thread where someone discussed the utility of a 12 gauge shotgun shell as an aid for strengthening one's rectum.

I once locked a thread where someone posted a tattoo of two mer-men riding giant dicks while two more larger dicks bent toward one another to form a heart in the background.

I once edited out a link someone posted to a dude who tried to fit a very large glass jar in his rectum, only for the jar to shatter. Then it transitioned to trying to recover all the large jagged pieces of glass out of his anus as he bled profusely.

...although I have no idea how somebody manages to use a sock for that particular task. Seems to me it would be like a chick who does lots of barbell work giving you a handjob. Just unpleasant as all hell.  

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:24:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Does it have a star drawn on it with a sharpie?
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:25:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

...snip...

View Quote

Merino wool for the win
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:27:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could have left it at “i’ve seen some shit” but nooooooooooo
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:29:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You could have left it at “i’ve seen some shit” but nooooooooooo
View Quote

Rorschach "You're Locked In Here With Me" HD
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 12:31:45 PM EDT
[#50]
This has great potential.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top