Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 12:01:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 12:05:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The amount you save relative to your spending is concerning.
View Quote
This is on income of $30k-$50k per month. I don't really care about the retirement accounts. They are a neat tax-shelter but I don't plan to rely on them. (Hope...)
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 12:08:57 AM EDT
[#3]
everything i spend on is a bill. Personal expenses?
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 12:25:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, don't have a mortgage,  the house is paid for and we still bleed money. Way more than 4K.
One kid still in last semester of college and  a daughter in her first dream job in Denver that we subsidize a bit so she can live in a nice building with a parking garage.  Two horses, 3 dogs and 3 cats, it adds up.
And we like nice vacations , have a motorhome and go on cruises.  
The wife just paid 10k on the AMEX bill.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 12:28:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In typical GD fashion, I wipe my ass with hundred dollar bills. $4k pffft.

ETA, not joking around..... for a while we spent $3500 on daycare for our two kids. Welcome to the Bay, suckers.....
View Quote
We were paying  50k/YR just in tuition for the two kids in pre school. And that was 10 years ago!
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 1:07:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I've never even made that much, so no.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 2:15:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wakeboarder thread.

I think it was aimless that posted a list of thread topics started by OP.

He will be able to put together a decent profile on many of you. Very valuable to advertisers.
View Quote
Hence why I never give serious answers in his threads and vote incorrectly to skew the polls. It's either an odd hobby, research project or occupation for him.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 2:22:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hence why I never give serious answers in his threads and vote incorrectly to skew the polls. It's either an odd hobby, research project or occupation for him.
View Quote
It doesn't bother me.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 2:23:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Only in 2 of the calendar months.

April 14th

December
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 2:26:07 AM EDT
[#10]
I spend about that much on my credit card each month.

That does not include mortgage, car note, insurance, utilities, or what my wife spends.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If you want my income and expenses, I bring home 4200 a month, after taxes, insurance, and paying 12% of my income into a pension.  My wife brings home 3100 a month.  Mortgage is $800 a month, electricity is about $125, phone for me and my wife is $90, internet is $60, water is $50, car insurance is $200.  Paying for diapers and baby formula sure is expensive too...

Pretty much only buying steel cased ammo these days, and even that, I've cut back on...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's just stupid.  Kentucky is saving $2K/mo.  Why don't you tell us your monthly income and expenses big man?
If you want my income and expenses, I bring home 4200 a month, after taxes, insurance, and paying 12% of my income into a pension.  My wife brings home 3100 a month.  Mortgage is $800 a month, electricity is about $125, phone for me and my wife is $90, internet is $60, water is $50, car insurance is $200.  Paying for diapers and baby formula sure is expensive too...

Pretty much only buying steel cased ammo these days, and even that, I've cut back on...
Thanks.  i hope you understand my post was directed at OP and not you.  I think what you are doing is admirable.  

I must not have hit the quote all button.  OP needs to come clean if he is going to keep asking questions like this.  Not holding my breath.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 7:15:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Only in 2 of the calendar months.

April 14th

December
View Quote
I dread the 15th of certain months.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#13]
A lot more than that
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top