Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 5:24:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While there are elements of overreach with many game warden functions, without them you'd have rubes, mouth-breathers, and shitheads of all kinds killing everything that moves.  For folks who don't care about hunting, I guess it's no big deal.  I'm not a game hunter...pigs and predators for my choice.  However, I guarantee that if unfettered, deer, game birds, fish of many species would be decimated.  It ain't a perfect solution, but without some form of game management and enforcement it would get pretty bad.
View Quote

Sure.  But we have the same game laws that we had on the lands of kings and lords in Europe 500 years ago.  That needs to change.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 5:24:21 PM EDT
[#2]
4th Amendment is for all law enforcement to follow, Feds, States, cities, every one who puts on a badge.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 5:30:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Think about it, if the cops couldn't search your property, it would be hard to enforce drug laws.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/421749520922181632/sCkykwNf_400x400.jpeg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s called the open fields doctrine. Wildlife officers can go onto private property to enforce wildlife laws. They cannot however enter your house without a warrant or permission.

Think about it, if they couldn’t venture onto private property it would be damn near impossible to enforce game laws, especially in states with very little public land.

Think about it, if the cops couldn't search your property, it would be hard to enforce drug laws.

Yeah...that's really curtailed the drug problem. Just like many laws, they're more intended to make more people into criminals than they are to actually do something about the 'real'  criminals.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 5:36:14 PM EDT
[#4]
The constitution clearly says that game wardens don’t need a warrant to search your property.

Do you even read bro?
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 5:49:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I personally only have had one interaction with a game warden.

Done fishing for the day, loaded the boat, still on the ramp tying up and he wants to do an inspection. It's 34* and there are 5-6 boats waiting for me to move. I ask him to let me move so they can load.

"If you so much as move toward that truck you're going to jail." Just plain as that.

I point to the warden and throw up my hands while he inspects. The waiting boats pull up, get out, and go to get their trucks and trailers to get in line. I have everything in order so he got nothing on me and now he's pissed. He then proceeds to move his truck out of my way, only to find 3 flat tires and one quickly going flat. He had to move that truck on four flats to unplug the ramp.

Nobody saw a thing.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I always find it funny just how many people in thousands of cop threads over the years STILL get it all wrong.
View Quote

Enlighten us.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Done fishing for the day, loaded the boat, still on the ramp tying up and he wants to do an inspection. It's 34* and there are 5-6 boats waiting for me to move. I ask him to let me move so they can load.

"If you so much as move toward that truck you're going to jail." Just plain as that.

I point to the warden and throw up my hands while he inspects. The waiting boats pull up, get out, and go to get their trucks and trailers to get in line. I have everything in order so he got nothing on me and now he's pissed. He then proceeds to move his truck out of my way, only to find 3 flat tires and one quickly going flat. He had to move that truck on four flats to unplug the ramp.

Nobody saw a thing.
View Quote

Now that's a damn shame.

A damn shame.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Jesus, this is too easy.  I agree with you, but your case is weaksauce.  

"Officer, was the corn in plain view on the ground where the defendent was hunting?"
"Yes your honor".

"Guilty of the charge of hunting over bait".

It doesn't matter who put it there, what matters is A) Where you hunting, and B) Was the bait there.
View Quote

What if the elderly handicapped guy is sitting at home eating dinner with his wife when the warden writes him up?
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 7:28:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Enlighten us.
View Quote

Why?  the lawyer isn't.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 7:30:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Must have been those yankee wardens
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

And I find it not funny, how, in a thread full of stories about law abiding fellow gun owners getting corruptly shafted by cops, you can't find a shred of sympathy for any of them and instead just show up to belittle them.
View Quote

I don't have a lot of sympathy for people that make up shit and refuse to learn the truth.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I don't have a lot of sympathy for people that make up shit and refuse to learn the truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I find it not funny, how, in a thread full of stories about law abiding fellow gun owners getting corruptly shafted by cops, you can't find a shred of sympathy for any of them and instead just show up to belittle them.

Interesting.  

Quoted:

The job was properly done in the apartment.  Armed murderer got shot.  Think of all the time and tedious court appearances saved.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 8:01:39 PM EDT
[#13]
No body ever pushes back.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Interesting.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.  

Quoted:

The job was properly done in the apartment.  Armed murderer got shot.  Think of all the time and tedious court appearances saved.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 9:01:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Watching the "wardens" show and it shows 2 game wardens responding to a call in a rural area of a gunshot.  They walk onto a property without permission, look around,  find a small pile of corn by a stand,  and then go to confront the landowner.    They tell him someone reported a gunshot,  so they searched his land and found the cornpile.   They then accuse him of poaching a deer, and tell him "if you shot a deer with a rifle,  it is much better just to be open with us now."  

The elderly guy is somewhat handicapped walking with a cane.  His wife and him say they have been in the house all evening and that there are gunshots all the time out where they live.   The wardens kept pushing trying to get the guy to confess to something,  at which point the guy kind of lost it and asked WTF they were doing coming onto his place without any probable cause and accusing him of poaching.   The officers cited him with a $430 ticket for baiting.  

Are wildlife officers not bound by the 4th?   It would seem this guy would have an easy out claiming his 4th amendment rights were violated by trespassing officers.

I am not condoning poaching, but I am also amazed at how many people on the show basically hang themselves by not exercising their 5th amendment rights.
View Quote

Was this guy's property fenced or not fenced?  And was it posted no trespassing?

I'm sure the laws differ by state, but I'm fairly certain here in Oklahoma you can have a deer feeder out all year long, and as long as you are on your own property (or have permission from owner) you don't even have to pull it down when you are hunting.  Obviously you can't do that on the state's land.

This is for anyone reading, if your property is fenced (5 lines barbed wire and t posts) and gated/locked, and posted no trespassing, and most of the property can not be seen from the road (40 acres or more), can the wardens come onto your property anytime?
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 9:32:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fish Cops have far worse than that .

I lost respect for them decades ago .

gd
View Quote

This.

Scum of the earth.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 9:36:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The Fourth Amendment doesn't generally apply to "plain sight" observations made outside.

If the public can go there, generally LE can go as well. In some states (New Hampshire being one, as I'm assuming you're talking about that state) you need to take positive steps to prevent people from going on your land for criminal trespassing to apply. Fenced in areas, posted with "No Trespassing" signs, or personally communicating to the individual.
View Quote

Not here. They can come in through locked gates. And even pick the locks. Friend has evidence on camera. When asked, they said they have keys to all master locks and go where they want.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 9:41:59 PM EDT
[#18]
COC 7 ~ Bollocks44
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 9:42:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Was this guy's property fenced or not fenced?  And was it posted no trespassing?

I'm sure the laws differ by state, but I'm fairly certain here in Oklahoma you can have a deer feeder out all year long, and as long as you are on your own property (or have permission from owner) you don't even have to pull it down when you are hunting.  Obviously you can't do that on the state's land.

This is for anyone reading, if your property is fenced (5 lines barbed wire and t posts) and gated/locked, and posted no trespassing, and most of the property can not be seen from the road (40 acres or more), can the wardens come onto your property anytime?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Watching the "wardens" show and it shows 2 game wardens responding to a call in a rural area of a gunshot.  They walk onto a property without permission, look around,  find a small pile of corn by a stand,  and then go to confront the landowner.    They tell him someone reported a gunshot,  so they searched his land and found the cornpile.   They then accuse him of poaching a deer, and tell him "if you shot a deer with a rifle,  it is much better just to be open with us now."  

The elderly guy is somewhat handicapped walking with a cane.  His wife and him say they have been in the house all evening and that there are gunshots all the time out where they live.   The wardens kept pushing trying to get the guy to confess to something,  at which point the guy kind of lost it and asked WTF they were doing coming onto his place without any probable cause and accusing him of poaching.   The officers cited him with a $430 ticket for baiting.  

Are wildlife officers not bound by the 4th?   It would seem this guy would have an easy out claiming his 4th amendment rights were violated by trespassing officers.

I am not condoning poaching, but I am also amazed at how many people on the show basically hang themselves by not exercising their 5th amendment rights.

Not anytime.
But if they need to, they can (probable cause or attempt to speak with a land owner)
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 10:23:25 PM EDT
[#20]
The Institute for Justice has some good reading on this and is suing the state of TN

https://ij.org/press-release/new-lawsuit-asks-whether-state-agents-can-trespass-and-place-cameras-on-private-land-in-tennessee/

Camden, Tenn.  Terry Rainwaters lives, farms and hunts on the 136 acres he owns along the Big Sandy River in rural Tennessee. It’s clear that the farm is private property, with a “no trespassing” sign on the gate. Yet agents of the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency (TWRA) ignored that warning, entering his property to set up and retrieve cameras that they used to watch for hunting violations. Now, Terry and another property owner, Hunter Hollingsworth, are teaming up with the Institute for Justice (IJ) to sue the TWRA, asking the court to protect their right—and the rights of all Tennesseans—not to be subject to warrantless searches.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/28/2022 10:38:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Well, if 92% of them weren't absolute, unadulterated bullshit, it might be easier.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, if 92% of them weren't absolute, unadulterated bullshit, it might be easier.

Here’s a 100% true one for you.

When my grandparents were alive we would always do Thanksgiving at my grandpa’s cabin on his 1,200 acres in the middle of nowhere. We also, of course, hunted deer there.

On Thanksgiving day, literally within 10 minutes of the whole family sitting down for Thanksgiving dinner, possum police show up, knock on the door, and we spend the next hour going through coolers and checking tags and showing licenses and all the other bullshit.

The cold, soggy dinner that was waiting for us was great, not to mention ruining the pleasant family gathering.

They found nothing they could fine us for.

Thanks guys, keep up the great work.

I was maybe 15 at the time and that was my first encounter with them. Great first impression. Really showed me all the stories I’d heard were BS

Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:08:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

4 times in 3 days, deer hunting 15 yrs ago. I had the same gun, plug still in.
Only 1 day I had a different gun, 1400 win. Asks me "got a plug in that?" No officer.
He gets all excited, then finds out that a 1400 win only holds 2 shells in the tube.
Wasn't so "jubilant" after that.
View Quote

LOL that sounds like the NC Trooper who pulled me over for no seat belt he was very excited saying he was going to write me a ticket for not wearing my seat belt. When I pulled out my medical exemption he acted like he had lost his favorite pet.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:10:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Enlighten us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always find it funny just how many people in thousands of cop threads over the years STILL get it all wrong.

Enlighten us.

Pick up that can.
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:57:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Got my license checked while bow hunting last fall. Dragging a dead deer out of the woods so he knew he had a license to check.

Checks me over and notices my 686 on my belt, tried to lecture me that I can't have a firearm while bow hunting. I explained that I have a carry permit, he says "Well, your carry permit still requires you to follow all other laws, and you can't have a firearm on you during bow season."

I had to argue with him some more and explain three fucking times that the regulation book that his agency prints out and supplies says you can't have a firearm while bow hunting UNLESS YOU HAVE A VALID CARRY PERMIT.

It still took the fucker 10 minutes to look it up and admit I was right. One thing's for sure, it was a damn good thing I was able to find my arrow and I hadn't cleaned the blood off of it or he'd have accused me of shooting the deer with the gun.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:03:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm guessing that because that is a treaty (has an "international" facet invovled) it allows fish po-po to skirt the 4th? From what i know (little), treaties can be constitionally binding?  

That is the warning pro 2A orgs were talking about in regard to that international small arms treaty that our domestic commies are always desiring for the US to ratify.
View Quote

The US Constitution is the supreme law of the land and is not over ruled by a treaty
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:08:57 AM EDT
[#26]
They investigated themselves and found no constitutional rights were violated.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:24:03 AM EDT
[#27]
I’ve heard of Missouri conservation agents going into peoples homes without warrants to check their freezers, we have possessions limits and labeling requirements for some stuff.  I don’t know what the actual statute says but they’re often referred to as having “right of trespass”.

Personally I’ve never had an issue and the handful of encounters I’ve had have been uneventful.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:27:50 AM EDT
[#28]
I must be the outlier.  I have never had a negative interaction with the ones in VA or NC.  I do not hunt though, just fish and crab.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:34:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
CAN YOU TELL THEM TO GET THE FUCK OFF OF YOUR PROPERTY ???
View Quote

I think it depends on if the State your in uses the "Open Field Doctrine" or not.  Some states have more restrictive laws that do define ones property as protected by the 4th Amendment.  In those States, they have to have a reason to be on your property like witnessing a crime.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:43:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Open fields doctrine applies to all officers not just game wardens. If it’s not home and curtilage it’s probably open fields.
Concept is as old as the common law itself.
View Quote

It's not a valid concept.  The intent of the founding fathers was "possessions" is land.  The Supreme Court royally fucked up the 4th Amendment with the bullshit Open Fields Doctrine.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 12:43:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It's called the open fields doctrine. Wildlife officers can go onto private property to enforce wildlife laws. They cannot however enter your house without a warrant or permission.

Think about it, if they couldn't venture onto private property it would be damn near impossible to enforce game laws, especially in states with very little public land.
View Quote

that is exactly how it should be
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 1:02:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

actually there was a recent bill in the OK house? about the ODWC ability to go on private land.
big brewhaha's over it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 1:24:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
There's a lot of area between "unfettered" and whatever you'd call the current level of enforcement.

You'd think they'd have learned in the last 100 years that the goal of conservation would be a lot easier to achieve if they partnered with the group that paid for it rather than acting like the BATFE's retarded step brother.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
While there are elements of overreach with many game warden functions, without them you'd have rubes, mouth-breathers, and shitheads of all kinds killing everything that moves.  For folks who don't care about hunting, I guess it's no big deal.  I'm not a game hunter...pigs and predators for my choice.  However, I guarantee that if unfettered, deer, game birds, fish of many species would be decimated.  It ain't a perfect solution, but without some form of game management and enforcement it would get pretty bad.
There's a lot of area between "unfettered" and whatever you'd call the current level of enforcement.

You'd think they'd have learned in the last 100 years that the goal of conservation would be a lot easier to achieve if they partnered with the group that paid for it rather than acting like the BATFE's retarded step brother.

This right here!!  

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 1:41:26 AM EDT
[#34]
My grandfather worked for the county conservation dept. and hated the DEC, they were relatively new in NY at the time I think they were formed in the 70's. He worked at a wildlife management area and more or less did the same job as the DEC + maintenance, and land development work before they came around. He told me a story that one time he was with a DEC Officer and they came across a guy taking a piss in the woods after finishing up duck hunting, he had his shotgun on the tailgate of his truck, the guy looks over his shoulder and says "Hey guys, I'll be with you in a moment." My grandfather said he watched the DEC officer pick up a shell off the tailgate and slip it into the tube of the guys shotgun, The guy comes over and the DEC Officer asked him if his shotgun was unloaded, guy says "Of course" DEC officer takes the shotgun and racks it a couple times and the shell comes flying out, the hunter looked dumbfounded and the DEC officer writes him a ticket for having a loaded weapon in a vehicle. My grandfather went to his boss to report it after it happened and his boss basically said "I can't do anything about it, it would be your word against his." My grandfather never worked with, or helped out any DEC officers after that, He also warned me not to leave my gun and ammo on a tailgate, leaning against a vehicle, or on the trunk of a car out of my sight because of dirty shit like that.

My grandfather said when the county guys were enforcing game laws, basically if you weren't a dick or weren't blatantly breaking the law they'd let a lot of shit slide and just give you a warning, or if you were a dick they'd call the cops and ban you from coming back to the WMA.

I've had one DEC guy ask for my fishing license once I showed it to him and he said thank you and went away, I don't keep anything, I just catch and release so he didn't really have anything to jam me up over.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 1:49:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Fish Cops have far worse than that .

I lost respect for them decades ago .

gd
View Quote

I know, I hate them. They always bug my friend who's a starfish when we're out trying to pick up squirrels!
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 1:50:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It’s called the open fields doctrine. Wildlife officers can go onto private property to enforce wildlife laws. They cannot however enter your house without a warrant or permission.

Think about it, if they couldn’t venture onto private property it would be damn near impossible to enforce game laws, especially in states with very little public land.
View Quote

Don't care how much harder it makes their job, open fields doctrine is fucking horseshit.

Unless you can articulate a exigency to protect life or have some other DAMN GOOD reason, fuck off.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 1:58:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I’ve heard of Missouri conservation agents going into peoples homes without warrants to check their freezers, we have possessions limits and labeling requirements for some stuff.  I don’t know what the actual statute says but they’re often referred to as having “right of trespass”.

Personally I’ve never had an issue and the handful of encounters I’ve had have been uneventful.
View Quote

If it was after 1945, they were breaking the law

2.  He may search, without warrant, any creel, container, gamebag, hunting coat, or boat in which he has reason to believe wildlife is unlawfully possessed or concealed; and at any and all times may seize any wildlife in the possession or control of any person violating or who there is good reason to believe has violated this law or any of the rules or regulations of the commission; provided, however, that he shall first obtain a search warrant to enter and search an occupied dwelling and outbuildings immediately adjacent thereto, cold storage locker plant, motor vehicle, or sealed freight or express car for such purposes and then only in the daytime, and in the search of a cold storage locker plant every precaution shall be exercised to prevent contamination of foods stored therein.  Any circuit judge, or associate circuit judge having jurisdiction, shall issue to such agent, sheriff, or marshal, a search warrant upon his complaint being made on oath in writing that the affiant has reasonable and probable cause to believe that wildlife is possessed or concealed in such occupied dwellings and outbuildings immediately adjacent thereto, cold storage locker plant, motor vehicle, or sealed freight or express car contrary to this law or to any such rules and regulations.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 2:26:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Nobody saw a thing.
View Quote

The fish cops love it , they aren't humping calls but have supreme authority more than the guys humping calls. I'd love to see fish cops fight it out with ego driven local cops...that'd be a helluva bodycam video

I've met some NYS DEC cops. Boy almighty, they sure do like to view themselves as rulers of the land. I've seen some shit before but these guys are like FBI of the state lands, more power than the state police too. It used to be that if you weren't fuckin around, police wouldn't bother ya, everyone goes on their merry way....lol not today!
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 2:40:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Interesting.  

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 2:41:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 2:55:10 AM EDT
[#41]
The problem with fish cops is they spend too much time on trivial matters

We have more important matters such as Transgender fish
https://www.google.com/search?q=transgener+fish&oq=transgener+fish
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 3:23:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The Institute for Justice has some good reading on this and is suing the state of TN

https://ij.org/press-release/new-lawsuit-asks-whether-state-agents-can-trespass-and-place-cameras-on-private-land-in-tennessee/

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Camden, Tenn.  Terry Rainwaters lives, farms and hunts on the 136 acres he owns along the Big Sandy River in rural Tennessee. It’s clear that the farm is private property, with a “no trespassing” sign on the gate. Yet agents of the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency (TWRA) ignored that warning, entering his property to set up and retrieve cameras that they used to watch for hunting violations. Now, Terry and another property owner, Hunter Hollingsworth, are teaming up with the Institute for Justice (IJ) to sue the TWRA, asking the court to protect their right—and the rights of all Tennesseans—not to be subject to warrantless searches.

Fucking Minority Report crossed with 1984.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 4:07:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Edited ~ Bollocks44
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 9:05:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Grouper Troopers.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yeah...that's really curtailed the drug problem. Just like many laws, they're more intended to make more people into criminals than they are to actually do something about the 'real'  criminals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was being sarcastic.

I should edit to read "search without warrant or 4th amendment protections".
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Interesting.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.  

Quoted:

Holy shit.  Tsar Bomba just touched off.

No way to stop that burn.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 10:13:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Years ago I was fishing one of the local Ozark rivers and a fish cop came out of the bushes on the other side of the river. He started asking all sorts of accusational questions about how many fish I had kept then this fat fuck waded across the river in full uniform to check my fishing license

I hate the taste of most fish, I am 100% catch and release. Hope his gear didn't mold.

Link Posted: 3/1/2022 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 2:13:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I've met some NYS DEC cops. Boy almighty, they sure do like to view themselves as rulers of the land. I've seen some shit before but these guys are like FBI of the state lands, more power than the state police too. It used to be that if you weren't fuckin around, police wouldn't bother ya, everyone goes on their merry way....lol not today!
View Quote

Back in the ‘90s the DEC cops were who our PD called when they wanted to look around auto repair places they suspected of being chop shops.
Link Posted: 3/1/2022 7:57:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

actually there was a recent bill in the OK house? about the ODWC ability to go on private land.
big brewhaha's over it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

big brewhaha's over it.

OK SB1709 I think was it, looks like it failed in committee.  

Do you have a cliff's notes on what it was?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top