BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's a realistic solution to our problem.
View Quote

No shit! What a waste of gas.
25 miles worth should do it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

My solution is to act like an adult, confront them when possible in a public forum, document their positions and answers, share those through as many social media platforms as possible and try to involve as many friendly elected officials as possible. It seems like SHOT might be a great venue to do that.

Futile? Maybe, but at least it isn't acting like a petulant child babbling about the wrath of God.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well Sparky what's your solution? Because nothing over the last 15 to 20 years is working with the ATF. So they need to be wiped clean by the wrath God

My solution is to act like an adult, confront them when possible in a public forum, document their positions and answers, share those through as many social media platforms as possible and try to involve as many friendly elected officials as possible. It seems like SHOT might be a great venue to do that.

Futile? Maybe, but at least it isn't acting like a petulant child babbling about the wrath of God.

You want to go right ahead knock yourself out. Acting like an adult with them hasn't worked has it? They continue to rewrite the rules that they approved years ago. They don't listen to any comments or points that you make. They don't care....the rank and file and the leadership of the ATF are anti-gun top to bottom and they don't give a shit what we think, they don't give a shit about the points we make.

Has any of the points that people have brought up and I was one of them during the comment sections of things like 41p, bump stocks and braces have worked at all? No it hasn't. We have no friends in the elected officials. They don't care. If the Republicans gave a shit when they were in power they would have reeled the ATF in years ago. But they didn't.

I have tried to engage the ATF agents personally about concerns that I had about the way they change things arbitrarily and interpreted things differently after interpreting them one way. They used to have a booth every year in Louisville Kentucky at the big gun show there. Every year I would engage them every year they would say- here's a pamphlet if you have any concerns you can write or call.

The bottom line is they don't care about what we say, what we think, what points we make and whatever social media we pontificate on.

I get what you're saying I really do. And I'm not trying to bust your chops. But all the comments all of the emails all of the engagement whether in person or on social media ain't working
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was just making sure
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I’d like an embroidered version of that!
View Quote

Should be a fundraiser...

But what about this...

Stephen
@Stambo2A
·
3h
Replying to
@Stambo2A
Delivered at 9:55 this morning. Oh by the way, a disapproved form 1 for a braced pistol “will result in an enforcement action”. Even for “open background” denial after 88 days
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 5:24:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
ATF at SHOT Show first few seconds:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXwx_8ih7F4
View Quote

Fucking garand thumb.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 7:44:45 PM EDT
[#6]
This needs to be posted in every thread talking about filing amnesty Form 1's.  This is crazy.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 7:46:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Fuck the ATF. Defund the bastards and then put everybody who's worked for the ATF on airplanes with just enough fuel to get them 100 miles off the coast of the United States.
View Quote

What do you have against perfectly good airplanes?  A big ass catapult should work just fine.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 8:41:20 PM EDT
[#8]
They set up at the Wanenmacher gun show as well.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 8:53:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well Sparky what's your solution? Because nothing over the last 15 to 20 years is working with the ATF. So they need to be wiped clean by the wrath God
View Quote

You are certainly nicer about it than I am.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:08:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Looks like lots of boot lickers and rats being cordial and friendly with the traitorous scumbags. Pathetic. The gun industry is all about police and government contracts. Fuck the Second Amendment rights of citizens.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:12:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hell, they have booths at the Orlando gun show for fuck's sake. Of course they're gonna have booths at SHOT show.
View Quote

I'll see them next week at Tampa. Maybe I'll ask about all the braced ARs there
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:13:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:15:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:16:55 PM EDT
[#14]
There are also undercover agents. And that’s not conspiracy. Maybe not ATF, but federal agents do attend plainclothes.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:23:35 PM EDT
[#15]
They do, and people walk past and make fun of them the entire time.

You'll see some random old lady walk past and go "babykillers!"
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes, and they are very polite, professional, and helpful.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:16:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes they will help you right out of your freedoms and life if told to do so. Fuck them one and all. If they want to help they can go raid the projects in Chicago where the real criminals live.But that would require balls.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:44:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51536/35914D8D-2A98-4C34-8768-F5FE9C8B1215-2677238.jpg

I snapped a pic of their booth yesterday. They were cordial enough.
View Quote

Now there is a hive of scum and villainy. They play the part very well.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:48:56 PM EDT
[#19]
I've seen them at many gun shows.  I always make a point to stop by and tell them how lonely they look.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:51:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Should ask them what their Arfcom screen names are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51536/35914D8D-2A98-4C34-8768-F5FE9C8B1215-2677238.jpg

Should ask them what their Arfcom screen names are.

"Greetings, fellow infringement enthusiasts"
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:52:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Yes. It’s where you go to crop dust.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:57:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Everyone needs to shun those fuck. Every. Single. Year.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 11:00:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
There are also undercover agents. And that’s not conspiracy. Maybe not ATF, but federal agents do attend plainclothes.
View Quote

There is undercover ATF at Wanenmacher too, had one inquire about a gun I was walking around with for sale, he looked like a fed, i later saw him behind the ATF table on the upper level.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 11:00:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 11:00:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

They will kill you, and your family and burn your house down without a second thought.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 11:05:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They there with a booth and I think they had a seminar as well

My buddy went up and asked them on camera, dude basically said well we approved one kind and it spiraled out of control into SBR territory; essentially
View Quote

They definitely approved more then one kind.  There was this one company that churned out a bunch of different braces with no approval letters.  That company had a lot of defenders on this site.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 11:06:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Everyone should be making them as uncomfortable as a white guy in the south side of Chicago
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 11:12:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Yes.
Every year I've been.
View Quote

Same.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 11:17:00 PM EDT
[#29]
I’ve seen them at their booths at the SHOT shows that I have attended, no big deal.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 11:53:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Hell, they have booths at the Orlando gun show for fuck's sake. Of course they're gonna have booths at SHOT show.
View Quote

I should have remembered that subtlety is lost on GD.

The "do they have a booth" was a rhetorical question to set up the real question: If the "free" registration and 120 day registration period is just a ploy to dupe people into admitting that they are in possession of an "illegal SBR", then why isn't the ATF busting all of those manufacturers and dealers for selling "illegal SBRs?"

Link Posted: 1/20/2023 12:17:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The "do they have a booth" was a rhetorical question to set up the real question: If the "free" registration and 120 day registration period is just a ploy to dupe people into admitting that they are in possession of an "illegal SBR", then why isn't the ATF busting all of those manufacturers and dealers for selling "illegal SBRs?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most manufacturers can legally make all of the SBRs that they want.  They are not transferring them to non licensees at SHOT.

Not to say that a braced pistol is an SBR, though.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 1:40:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So?  The law used to be 18" minimum barrel length for rifles, but then lots of M1 Carbines we're imported, so they changed it 16".  They've far exceeded that mistake now.  The rifle barrel stuff is arbitrary anyway.  They need to unfuck themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They there with a booth and I think they had a seminar as well

My buddy went up and asked them on camera, dude basically said well we approved one kind and it spiraled out of control into SBR territory; essentially

So?  The law used to be 18" minimum barrel length for rifles, but then lots of M1 Carbines we're imported, so they changed it 16".  They've far exceeded that mistake now.  The rifle barrel stuff is arbitrary anyway.  They need to unfuck themselves.

I've heard that before but it's not the reason. M1 carbine has an 18 in barrel.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 1:40:28 AM EDT
[#33]

You know who that is don't you?
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 1:43:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Walk up and ask “how many cocks do you have to suck to be an ATF agent?”
If they answer zero, reply “oh. You just love sucking dick”
Any number between 1-infinity “yeah, you definitely got hired”
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 1:44:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Their existence is against everything this country stands for.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

What does he mean by one kind though. They didn’t only approve one design, that’s for sure.
View Quote

The best selling ones, like SBA3, never had approval letters.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top