Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:30:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Isn’t assaulting a postal worker a federal felony?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:31:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good hit.

They need to know their place and I am sure the mailman thought he was a police officer.
View Quote
LOFL.  You are sure, huh?  You saw that shit go down ouside of your NY window, right?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#3]
This thread rustled jimmies.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:33:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Dude, you are all over the map.  Take a break from the coke.
View Quote
Do you park in front of mailboxes? Rocket fucking science. When an elderly mailman doing his job tells you to unfuck yourself you dumb cocksucker! Do you argue with him, and gode him into an altercation? Then knock his lights out and kill him?

He gets professional courtesy . Thats part of our civilized society. I just dont even get these fucking people on this site anymore.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Do you park in front of mailboxes? Rocket fucking science. When an elderly mailman doing his job tells you to unfuck yourself you dumb cocksucker! Do you argue with him, and gode him into an altercation? Then knock his lights out and kill him?

He gets professional courtesy . Thats part of our civilized society. I just dont even get these fucking people on this site anymore.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then maybe you should take a break from ARFCOM.  It seems to be raising your blood pressure.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:35:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
READ and comprehend. Was this guy your friend or something? If that's the case then please go talk to somebody about it. You clearly seem to be very emotional and irrational about this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The postal work started the altercation after the construction workers moved their vehicle. Did you read the article?
It does not matter. Its not the propper behaviour to have parked in front of his mailboxes in the first place. Like a police officer, if a mail carrier gets in my ass to not park in front of his mailboxes like a fuckstick dumbass, i do what he tells me. They are federal employees, they are not asking me to lick their fucking jackboots, they are asking me to not be an asshole and impede their fucking job. Im down with that. And walking this earth for half a century i understand and respect that.

The fact you argue that shows your character. Fix that shit and be a productive citizen and not a worthless cocksucker.
READ and comprehend. Was this guy your friend or something? If that's the case then please go talk to somebody about it. You clearly seem to be very emotional and irrational about this.
The internet is serious shit.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:36:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think you've added in some extra elements to that article, if you even read it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:36:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
@Jodquist

I think you and I can be BFFs also.

Just dont tell FastblueR6
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The 63yo took a swing at a guy.

That guy defended himself.

Did you read a different story that said a construction worker murdered a 63yo?
Looks like you triggered some boomers. Don’t worry I got your back bro. We will verbally punch these crotchety old fucks into a living death
@Jodquist

I think you and I can be BFFs also.

Just dont tell FastblueR6
My lips are sealed!
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:37:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're high as a kite, because that isn't what happened per the article, at all.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:37:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lol, unless they attempt to fight me, I walk away and call authorities. That is the system of a civilized society. But I dont punch 63 year olds or 4 year olds and fuck anyone who thinks that is ok. Even a 63 year old boxer. Just detach and call the police if its that bad.
View Quote
First off the mail carrier started the fight so he WAS trying to fight the construction worker and the construction worker was defending himself. Secondly you're making a couple of very grave mistakes and broad brush assumptions, one being that a 63-year-old is elderly which I can most definitely assure you there are some 63-year-olds out there that could beat the shit out of me and I'm in  good shape myself and 20 years younger.  The second incorrect assumption you make is that by trying to disengage and walking away that mean old bastard would not try to come up and sucker punch you in the back of the head since he's already swung on you once.  Now I wouldn't stand there and just beat the shit out of the guy but if he took a swing on me I would definitely smack his ass right the fuck back before disengaging.  For all we know the 63-year-old could've been a pathological wife beating violent piece of shit, but you're trying to characterize him as this poor old decrepit granddad getting beaten down by the mean old construction worker which at this point is an unfair assumption not knowing anything about the guy
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:37:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Good hit.

They need to know their place and I am sure the mailman thought he was a police officer.
View Quote
They do have the right away of a fucking ambulance. Educate yourself.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:38:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Boomers arent the brightest folks out there.
View Quote
On the other hand, now some millennial who has spent his "adulthood" (>26) can get a job a stingy boomer was hoarding.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:39:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Isn’t assaulting a postal worker a federal felony?
View Quote
Maybe he thought he was a Rooster Cogburn-type mail carrier.

“I defended myself, stoppin’ men in flight, confiscated in evidence”.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I guess the smart one is the construction worker who kills a guy and turns his life upside down....brilliant...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boomers arent the brightest folks out there.
I guess the smart one is the construction worker who kills a guy and turns his life upside down....brilliant...
Indeed. That's some mighty fine construction work he done did there...

Discretion is the better part of valor.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:40:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They do have the right away of a fucking ambulance. Educate yourself.
View Quote
awfully early to be that drunk.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Lol, unless they attempt to fight me, I walk away and call authorities. That is the system of a civilized society. But I dont punch 63 year olds or 4 year olds and fuck anyone who thinks that is ok. Even a 63 year old boxer. Just detach and call the police if its that bad.
View Quote
No shit. That is common sense not to go punching elderly people.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:42:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

First off the mail carrier started the fight so he WAS trying to fight the construction worker and the construction worker was defending himself. Secondly you're making a couple of very grave mistakes and broad brush assumptions, one being that a 63-year-old is elderly which I can most definitely assure you there are some 63-year-olds out there that could beat the shit out of me and I'm in  good shape myself and 20 years younger.  The second incorrect assumption you make is that by trying to disengage and walking away that mean old bastard would not try to come up and sucker punch you in the back of the head since he's already swung on you once.  Now I wouldn't stand there and just beat the shit out of the guy but if he took a swing on me I would definitely smack his ass right the fuck back before disengaging.  For all we know the 63-year-old could've been a pathological wife beating violent piece of shit, but you're trying to characterize him as this poor old decrepit granddad getting beaten down by the mean old construction worker which at this point is an unfair assumption not knowing anything about the guy
View Quote
Goes both ways. Especially knowing our demographic of construction workers and the MSM fake news BS.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:43:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So someone attacks you and you walk away?
View Quote
After an extended argument, old guy, unstable? Why the fuck would I do anything else?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:43:03 AM EDT
[#19]
but did the rest of the mail get delivered.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:45:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I would be pissed if that old retard had one of my amazon orders and died before he delivered it.
View Quote
Good post.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:45:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:45:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
But thats not the case is it. The old man was defending himself and attenpted several times to disconnect. In this case it was the old man defending himself.

In the end the construction worker likely 20 soemthing will serve prison time for fighting with senior fucking citizens and so he should. If a 60 + mail carrier gets in my ass, i take my licks and move on, unless he has firearms and is trying to kill me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not all old guys are helpless. If this guy was an asshole and where to attack you I doubt you're just going to walk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxtvmW8fhlc
But thats not the case is it. The old man was defending himself and attenpted several times to disconnect. In this case it was the old man defending himself.

In the end the construction worker likely 20 soemthing will serve prison time for fighting with senior fucking citizens and so he should. If a 60 + mail carrier gets in my ass, i take my licks and move on, unless he has firearms and is trying to kill me.
As the story proves, fists to the face can be deadly force. So what if he kills you with the second punch as you try to evacuate after the first?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:46:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Goes both ways. Especially knowing our demographic of construction workers and the MSM fake news BS.
View Quote
That's kind of what I was getting at. 63 is not by any means elderly. Shit I can think of two 70-year-olds that I work with that would flat out fuck me up if they wanted to. And on the other hand who knows what this construction workers physical stature was. Just because he's in the construction business doesn't mean he is Johnny bench press
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:49:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:50:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or construction workers 40 years younger than you...
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:52:02 AM EDT
[#27]
"Don't get out of the boat"
"Don't get out of the mail vehicle"

No sympathy for someone starting a fight and having it finished by someone else.

I served on grand jury and a person started a fight and ended up with a fractured skull, orbital bone and a damaged / lost eye. The prosecutor wanted felonious assault charges against the other guy due to "the extent of the injuries". We no billed it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:52:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
After an extended argument, old guy, unstable? Why the fuck would I do anything else?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel like turning your back on a known threat is a pretty basic tenent of life to NOT DO THAT THING. But hey it's not like he could kill you with his fists...
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean like moving your vehicle? Like the construction workers did? How did they goad him into physical violence by doing what he asked?

So what did they do wrong by acquiescing to the USPS man's demand? Why did he go and punch them after they moved their vehicle?

It is like you are seriously unable to comprehend the words written in the article because you are having a psychotic episode, is this what a stroke looks like? Early onset of schizophrenia?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:53:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
"Don't get out of the boat"
"Don't get out of the mail vehicle"

No sympathy for someone starting a fight and having it finished by someone else.

I served on grand jury and a person started a fight and ended up with a fractured skull, orbital bone and a damaged / lost eye. The prosecutor wanted felonious assault charges against the other guy due to "the extent of the injuries". We no billed it.
View Quote
Exactly. If you start physically assaulting someone, you better be ready to take the repercussions.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:53:56 AM EDT
[#31]
So by boomer logic:

"Women are so catty because no one puts them in check and they never get swung on."

"You can't swing on people instigating fights.  Just walk away."

"Mailman deserves a Haka!"

Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:55:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So by boomer logic:

"Women are so catty because no one puts them in check and they never get swung on."

"You can't swing on people instigating fights.  Just walk away."

"Mailman deserves a Haka!"

View Quote
I'm currently imagining a group of uniformed postal workers doing a Haka. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yes, if they are elderly or a toddler. Thats called self control
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
agree.  don't know the details in this case of course, but if I can avoid hitting an old man even if he swung at me I would try and avoid it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:56:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:57:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you think because someone is 60 and you cant get your ass kicked be them?
Let me remind you of the "old bearded guy" and "amber-lamps"

Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:58:11 AM EDT
[#37]
PSA to Arfcom……….I am 65...….I am NOT picking fights with construction workers!!!

Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:58:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Likewise one would think construction workers would have better sense than to be provoked by and punch stupid cranky old men.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, really? Is that like "all Millennials are lazy entitled shitbirds"?

This guy was an idiot, no question. Most 63 year old men are smart enough to not get into fistfights with construction workers.
Likewise one would think construction workers would have better sense than to be provoked by and punch stupid cranky old men.
You would be wrong. Most construction workers are tired and their days long with hard work, they don't want to be fucked with. Been in construction for 25 years and most guys I know  would be more then happy to finish something especially if the guys throws the first punch.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:59:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cQ-Jl1N7_A
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Buzz Aldrin punched the shit out of Bart Sibrel when he was 72.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:00:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Did i make it before the lockdown?

I am on the fence here. You just never know. Some days, yeah I would punch back. The better half of me says maybe not unless I really felt like the geezer was going to fuck my shit up.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:02:00 PM EDT
[#41]
63 is elderly? Lol, how fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:03:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:05:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You mean like moving your vehicle? Like the construction workers did? How did they goad him into physical violence by doing what he asked?

So what did they do wrong by acquiescing to the USPS man's demand? Why did he go and punch them after they moved their vehicle?

It is like you are seriously unable to comprehend the words written in the article because you are having a psychotic episode, is this what a stroke looks like? Early onset of schizophrenia?
View Quote
I understand just fine, they shouldnt have been there in the first place. And they motherfucking know that. I have spent my whole life finding a different parking spot than mailboxes, fire hydrants and handicap spots.  Its a bitch, but it is what it is. And when the old man comes out and yells at me for doing so, i dont engage him, i move the fuck on and do as im told.

The person who killed them is going to butfuck prison, rightly so, and no way you twist and turn it wont change the outcome.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:06:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
BINGO

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread rustled jimmies.
BINGO

Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the point is, IF YOU CAN AVOID HITTING him or anyone back, even when attacked first that is probably a good idea.  I do not know what happened here in this exact case, maybe the construction guy had no choice, and if that is the case good punch.  if it was some old fat postal guy that took some half assed swing and the con worker could have just removed himself from the situation, even after the swing...that is what I would try to do.  if I have no other options than yes, I am hitting the 63 year old.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:07:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Or construction workers 40 years younger than you...
View Quote
Sure. I'm not punching any old guy. The odds of him getting in really fucked up are high. Your average construction worker can probably take a bit more damage. Even if they think they are tough, and look it, old people can be very fragile.

Homeboy is in trouble for sure. And old guy is dead. I'm gonna have some cookies and squat.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:07:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:08:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I understand just fine, they shouldnt have been there in the first place. And they motherfucking know that. I have spent my whole life finding a different parking spot than mailboxes, fire hydrants and handicap spots.  Its a bitch, but it is what it is. And when the old man comes out and yells at me for doing so, i dont engage him, i move the fuck on and do as im told.

The person who killed them is going to butfuck prison, rightly so, and no way you twist and turn it wont change the outcome.
View Quote
So did they.  He continued to be the aggressor and then made it physical.  I don't know why you can't acknowledge that.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:09:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I feel like turning your back on a known threat is a pretty basic tenent of life to NOT DO THAT THING. But hey it's not like he could kill you with his fists...
View Quote
I'm not turning my back on anyone. Fuck, I can't eat with my back to a door, but I will disengage with anyone who is just looking to fucking argue. Granted, I almost always have a gun, and avoid conflict at all costs, but arguing with a mailman is as stupid as fighting over a parking space at Walmart. There are just some things you don't do.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top