BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 7:27:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Suuuure. Legalize it all. Im sure the Cartels will just take up selling tacos. You want to know something that most inmates have in common? Most of them are drug users. Drugs are fucking awesome!!!!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drugs are a victimless crime, McKay?
Just like Alcohol during Prohibition, Officer? 
Yup, which is why we have all those alcohol cartel related murders today. Oh wait there aren't any. Maybe they just forgot for a few years. That's probably it. 

Gotta love some of the posters on here with zero critical thinking skills. If gun prohibition is bad, and alcohol prohibition is bad, then drug prohibition will also be bad. You can't have it any other way. 
Suuuure. Legalize it all. Im sure the Cartels will just take up selling tacos. You want to know something that most inmates have in common? Most of them are drug users. Drugs are fucking awesome!!!!

I presume youve never read any interviews with these Cartel bosses. You should check it out. You can read their opinions in their own words.

Heres a fascinating part. Not a single one of them cares about a big wall, helicopters, submarines, CCTV, increased BP, microphones, thermal imaging, troops on the border, etc. None of it. There only one thing that theyre scared to death of. Its legalization. Each and every one of them across the board.

Wanna guess why?

But again, dont take my word for it. Read up on it on your own and get the facts, right from their own mouths. Or continue living in ignorance because learning is hard. I dont care. Unless you yourself make a living off of prohibition too. Then I can understand your position. Neither side wants the money train to stop.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
fixed it for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drugs are THE DRUG WAR IS a victimless crime, McKay?
fixed it for you.
So what? You think they're just going to stop running black market drugs and stop killing each other (and anyone who gets in their way) all of a sudden? Stopping the WoD won't stop the gangs.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#3]
There was an interesting documentary on netflix about the cartels, police, and government.

It's pretty much the circle of life down there. The vigilante group of citizens that started killing the cartel and driving them out of the town soon became the new cartel, and just as bad as the people they were getting rid of. The government had no control over the situation, so they offered amnesty to cartel members if they became cops, which most of them did.

And by "become cops" they literally walked into the police station and got handed their polos with a badge on them. Now they're cops. Still doing all the same criminal shit.

I will never step foot in that country.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The law-abiding population was disarmed in 1968.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know why the decent people simply haven't begun randomly killing drug dealers.
The law-abiding population was disarmed in 1968.
See my signature for my thoughts on that matter.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And strangely, no one gets barbecued over alcohol other legal drug production and distribution territory.
View Quote
Maybe that could have something to do with why those drugs are legal.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 7:48:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I spent time in Apatzingan and Nueva Italia.  The only reason those towns exist is the drug trade.

That's not to say that everyone is directly involved with the trade, but that it's the largest industry, and most of the money in the town's ultimately comes from it.

Lots of good people there, however.  People struggling just to figure out where tomorrow's food will come from.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:15:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How many people have died this decade from fleeing bootleggers and booze smuggling?
View Quote
Lol, prohibition ended over 80 years ago, dumbass, it wasn't passed this year.  That's the stupidest thing I'll read this week, and ANTIFA day is Saturday.

I'll take the warning to call out this level of fucktarded.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Lol, prohibition ended over 80 years ago, dumbass, it wasn't passed this year.  That's the stupidest thing I'll read this week, and ANTIFA day is Saturday.

I'll take the warning to call out this level of fucktarded.
View Quote
What exactly are you talking about? I read it several times and I have no idea how what you said relates to what he said.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:22:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Drugs are a victimless crime, Mmkay?
View Quote
Failed policies attempting to legislate morality is to blame for this.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What exactly are you talking about? I read it several times and I have no idea how what you said relates to what he said.
View Quote
If you want to compare today's dope trade and alcohol prohibition of the 1930s, you have to realize that alcohol prohibition was repealed over 80 years ago, nobody was killed/wounded smuggling illegal alcohol in the last ten years, making that statement retarded.  If they legalized all dope tomorrow we'd have to wait 80 years to see if he's right or not.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:31:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I presume youve never read any interviews with these Cartel bosses. You should check it out. You can read their opinions in their own words.

Heres a fascinating part. Not a single one of them cares about a big wall, helicopters, submarines, CCTV, increased BP, microphones, thermal imaging, troops on the border, etc. None of it. There only one thing that theyre scared to death of. Its legalization. Each and every one of them across the board.

Wanna guess why?

But again, dont take my word for it. Read up on it on your own and get the facts, right from their own mouths. Or continue living in ignorance because learning is hard. I dont care. Unless you yourself make a living off of prohibition too. Then I can understand your position. Neither side wants the money train to stop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, which is why we have all those alcohol cartel related murders today. Oh wait there aren't any. Maybe they just forgot for a few years. That's probably it. 

Gotta love some of the posters on here with zero critical thinking skills. If gun prohibition is bad, and alcohol prohibition is bad, then drug prohibition will also be bad. You can't have it any other way. 

Wanna guess why?

There are more than 2 sides to the illicit narcotics business.  There are many sides.

Banks

Gov't, to include foreign services, internal anti-drug police
Foreign governments

Money launderers
Kingpins
Smugglers/distribution network
Refiners
Growers

Local peddlers
Customers

The banks certainly don't want legalization, because they already have a low-cost network of retards who are willing to:

Consume, grow, refine, smuggle, manage, money-launder, use as off-books revenue generation for foreign activities, and distribute without any W-2s, no worker's comp, no paid vacations, no healthcare plans, no OSHA, while they can literally get caught for being involved in the trade and pay a small fine in the unlikely event that a brave prosecutor survives and is able to get traction with a case.

The foreign kingpins are not in control of the drug trade, and can be wiped out if they ever go off the reservation or don't play ball.  They are expendable, just like everyone else downstream, with the customers being the most expendable point of the whole scheme.

The people who listened to their outhouse economist/lawyer argument for legalization need to stop consuming the product, get clean for a little bit, and think about who actually controls the drug industry.

Legalization would crush profitability for banks, collapse many economies around the world, and destabilize existing financial networks, while pulling smuggling networks from the intelligence services of every G-20 nation.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:33:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So you're saying Capone, the Kennedy's and Rockefeller ate their victims.

Moonshining goes on in the south, so moonshiners are cannibals?

What exactly is your point?

If society is denied drugs or alcohol, they go cannibalistic?

What do criminals eating innocent victims have to do with prohibition?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, haven't learned anything from prohibition have you.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
So you're saying Capone, the Kennedy's and Rockefeller ate their victims.

Moonshining goes on in the south, so moonshiners are cannibals?

What exactly is your point?

If society is denied drugs or alcohol, they go cannibalistic?

What do criminals eating innocent victims have to do with prohibition?
Papa Joe Kennedy also engaged in stock market scams on small investors, made a fortune doing that.

They created the Securities and Exchange Commission mainly because of him, then appointed him the first Chairman of it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:36:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If you want to compare today's dope trade and alcohol prohibition of the 1930s, you have to realize that alcohol prohibition was repealed over 80 years ago, nobody was killed/wounded smuggling illegal alcohol in the last ten years, making that statement retarded.  If they legalized all dope tomorrow we'd have to wait 80 years to see if he's right or not.
View Quote
Not really, because we can look to the immediate years after prohibition. His point "in the last 10 years" was obviously alluding to the fact the success of ending prohibition has spanned the century.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Doing drugs is a 100% victimless crime.

Murder/extortion/etc... those aren't.

But some people are stupid enough to ignore all of human history, and believe you can stop actual crimes by banning other things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They mostly are, when legal. Prohibition breeds violence, just like this.
Doing drugs is a 100% victimless crime.

Murder/extortion/etc... those aren't.

But some people are stupid enough to ignore all of human history, and believe you can stop actual crimes by banning other things.
It isn't a victimless crime when a parent would rather do drugs than thake care of their kid.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:49:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It isn't a victimless crime when a parent would rather do drugs than thake care of their kid.
View Quote
Neglect has a victim.

Doing drugs doesn't.

A crime should be an action with an identifiable victim. Your argument is the same one that fuels gun control, the concept that banning THINGS will eliminate ACTIONS (or even that banning things will prevent people from getting them.) Freedom is scary.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:51:22 PM EDT
[#17]
The drug war is working
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:52:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So they'd just go away if we legalize all drugs?  All of a sudden their hearts are pure and they join a choir?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:53:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The drug war is working
View Quote
All joking aside, it amazes me that people could seriously hold that view. I could drive a few miles and find whatever drugs I wanted, and drugs are pretty well illegal. Drugs are so easy to get, children can get them. I can only imagine the only people who support drug laws are people ignorant to how easy they are to get, or statists.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:55:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So they'd just go away if we legalize all drugs?  All of a sudden their hearts are pure and they join a choir?
View Quote
Go away? Yes, eventually. We can look to historical references. They will jump to other things that are still banned, then ultimately be forced out of business, or into legitimate business and ultimately into obscurity like the mafia in the US.

They aren't going to wage open warfare over a failed business model. They kill now because it's profitable, not because they have some sort of obsession with murder.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

All joking aside, it amazes me that people could seriously hold that view. I could drive a few miles and find whatever drugs I wanted, and drugs are pretty well illegal. Drugs are so easy to get, children can get them. I can only imagine the only people who support drug laws are people ignorant to how easy they are to get, or statists.
View Quote
The war on drugs is a business that fuels government spending and expansion. What do I know though. I have only been born and raised in a border town
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The war on drugs is a business that fuels government spending and expansion. What do I know though. I have only been born and raised in a border town
View Quote
Same! West Texas here

Shaped my view on immigrants and drug law.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Wow. Somebody needs to call you when your shuttle lands back on Earth, bro.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 8:59:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
There are more than 2 sides to the illicit narcotics business.  There are many sides.

Banks

Foreign governments

Money launderers
Kingpins
Refiners
Growers

Local peddlers
Customers

The banks certainly don't want legalization, because they already have a low-cost network of retards who are willing to:

Consume, grow, refine, smuggle, manage, money-launder, use as off-books revenue generation for foreign activities, and distribute without any W-2s, no worker's comp, no paid vacations, no healthcare plans, no OSHA, while they can literally get caught for being involved in the trade and pay a small fine in the unlikely event that a brave prosecutor survives and is able to get traction with a case.

The foreign kingpins are not in control of the drug trade, and can be wiped out if they ever go off the reservation or don't play ball.  They are expendable, just like everyone else downstream, with the customers being the most expendable point of the whole scheme.

The people who listened to their outhouse economist/lawyer argument for legalization need to stop consuming the product, get clean for a little bit, and think about who actually controls the drug industry.

Legalization would crush profitability for banks, collapse many economies around the world, and destabilize existing financial networks, while pulling smuggling networks from the intelligence services of every G-20 nation.

Good luck!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wanna guess why?

Banks

Foreign governments

Money launderers
Kingpins
Refiners
Growers

Local peddlers
Customers

Good luck!
Excellent post (as always)

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:06:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Not really, because we can look to the immediate years after prohibition. His point "in the last 10 years" was obviously alluding to the fact the success of ending prohibition has spanned the century.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The US has never recovered from Prohibition.

Prohibition created complicit city councils, Senators, Congressmen, Governors, and police departments in the illicit trade, corrupting whatever wasn't corrupted already almost overnight.

We are still dealing with the continual residual effects of prohibition in our society, many of which embraced the illicit narcotics trade.

Look at any major US city, for example.  Corruption is endemic to the system, and provided the financing for the profiteers to buy off government decades ago.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:11:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Neglect has a victim.

Doing drugs doesn't.

A crime should be an action with an identifiable victim. Your argument is the same one that fuels gun control, the concept that banning THINGS will eliminate ACTIONS (or even that banning things will prevent people from getting them.) Freedom is scary.
View Quote
I'm not talking about banning anything. I am saying that your statement is flawed.
An addict will do things to fuel their addiction that a non addict would not do. They will neglect their kids, sell everything they have, go into debt they can never repay, lie, cheat, and steal to fuel their addiction.
I am sure there are plenty of LEOs here that have seen abuse and neglect happen because of drugs.

No doing drugs is not a victimless crime.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The drug war is working
Hell no it isn't working however legalizing them won't work either. All that will do is legitimize the cartels.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:15:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Hell no it isn't working however legalizing them won't work either. All that will do is legitimize the cartels.
View Quote
If by legitimize you mean force them into legitimate business... well yea. That's exactly what it did to the mob, which is why they ended up legit operating casinos, breweries and other things they previously were doing in the dark.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:16:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm not talking about banning anything. I am saying that your statement is flawed.
An addict will do things to fuel their addiction that a non addict would not do. They will neglect their kids, sell everything they have, go into debt they can never repay, lie, cheat, and steal to fuel their addiction.
I am sure there are plenty of LEOs here that have seen abuse and neglect happen because of drugs.

No doing drugs is not a victimless crime.
View Quote
No, your thought process is flawed.

Not everyone who does drugs neglects kids. Not everyone who does drugs loses their job, or doesn't pay their bills, or gets addicted. The crime is neglect. That's the action with a victim.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:16:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Oh you mean the thing our govt. has banned and created a very lucrative avenue for these assholes to make huge amounts of money ?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The US has never recovered from Prohibition.

Prohibition created complicit city councils, Senators, Congressmen, Governors, and police departments in the illicit trade, corrupting whatever wasn't corrupted already almost overnight.

We are still dealing with the continual residual effects of prohibition in our society, many of which embraced the illicit narcotics trade.

Look at any major US city, for example.  Corruption is endemic to the system, and provided the financing for the profiteers to buy off government decades ago.
View Quote
I completely agree. The political and financial corruption continues, but the street violence has subsided.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Exactly Fucking This!!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:19:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
I see someone else gets it.
Did we make it in before the freedom crowd and the it is my body to do with what I want crowd.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:20:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I see someone else gets it.
Did we make it in before the freedom crowd and the it is my body to do with what I want crowd.
View Quote
So even in the face of demonstrable failure, with plenty of historical data to exemplify WHY you're failing, you latch on still.

Since you seem to take offense to the freedom argument, you surely can acknowledge the fact your war has completely failed and is a financial boondoggle that's done nothing but expand the government?
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:22:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Fake News in the Americas
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:23:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Seems like ISIS are a bunch of choir boys compared to these fucks.    
View Quote
An ocean separates us from ISIS. We have a serious problem in our backyard.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:26:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Eh.  It's different, but by far not even close to the worst thing they have done on camera.

Cutting a guys stomach open and pulling his guts out while he is still alive tops this.

I think they skinned some girl alive in another video.  Was years ago, though.  Maybe just her face...
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:30:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I have lived and worked in a border town for over 20 years. Up until 10 years ago it was a quiet place. The last 10 years, there have been over 20 murders. There are only 1100 people in the town. Between the illegal immigrant and the cartels, it is a war zone. Border patrol check points, ICE plain clothes, helos in the air constantly and bodies in the desert from dehydration. People don’t understand the gravity of the situation and never will unless they see it first hand.
View Quote
I have a place in Wellton.  Sounds like you're nearby.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:31:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Horrible...
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:32:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This is exactly why I don't give the slightest fuck about the Mexican civilians.  When they've had enough, they'll arm themselves and kill every last soul in the cartels and their families, but I wouldn't hold my breath because I'd venture to guess they'd have to kill about 70% of the population and everyone in their government to accomplish that.
View Quote
Arm themselves with what? Guns they took from the cartels? Or from the police? Maybe the army?

Effective guns are essentially illegal as fuck and nobody wants to end up in Mexican prison getting spit roasted by the guards and their prisoner buddies.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:35:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No, your thought process is flawed.

Not everyone who does drugs neglects kids. Not everyone who does drugs loses their job, or doesn't pay their bills, or gets addicted. The crime is neglect. That's the action with a victim.
View Quote
I think your thought process is flawed too.  If you are talking about a pot head maybe I can get there.   There are no stand up dad of the year model citizen Heroin users.   Maybe for a very short period of time but soon every Heroin user will he committing crimes to support their habit.  Period.

They can’t function in society.  Can’t hold a job.  Can’t take care of their kids.  It just isn’t possible.   Only another drug addict would think it was.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:36:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Once illicit drugs are legalized here in Estados Unidos, the mexican cartels will dispose of the chainsaws, axes, and sharp knives they previously used to horrifically torture and murder the competition AND innocent bystanders with.  At that point, the now-upright cartel businessmen will then aspire to wear three piece designer suits and adopt the U.S. pharmaceutical drug business model.  Everything will be fine!

Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:37:15 PM EDT
[#43]
I will just leave this here.

Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:37:58 PM EDT
[#44]
kill and grill 10/10....rules and all that.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:38:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Once illicit drugs are legalized here in Estados Unidos, the mexican cartels will dispose of the chainsaws, axes, and sharp knives they previously used to horrifically torture and murder the competition AND innocent bystanders with.  At that point, the now-upright cartel businessmen will then aspire to wear three piece designer suits and adopt the U.S. pharmaceutical drug business model.  Everything will be fine!

View Quote
Why do you believe they're doing what the do? And how do you believe they will support their literal armies losing 96% of their revenue stream (and the other 4% will be hard to maintain?)

Do you seriously believe when they lose their illegal drug revenue, they will say "Ok, then lets go around murdering people for no reason what-so-ever, and hopefully our soldiers will be OK without being paid?" They couldn't extort enough money to survive without drug revenue.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:41:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I think your thought process is flawed too.  If you are talking about a pot head maybe I can get there.   There are no stand up dad of the year model citizen Heroin users.   Maybe for a very short period of time but soon every Heroin user will he committing crimes to support their habit.  Period.

They can’t function in society.  Can’t hold a job.  Can’t take care of their kids.  It just isn’t possible.   Only another drug addict would think it was.
View Quote
You're wrong. You have no idea how wrong you are. 100% of the CEOs of my division have coke and H problems. I know, because I've SEEN it. One of them has done coke for at least the 20 years I've known him. This isn't a ringing endorsement for drugs. I'm not a fan.

However, you're ignorant.

ETA: This isn't meant to be an insult. Most people who aren't exposed to drugs have no idea how prolific they are on the street, let alone in big business offices.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:42:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This week, members of the Nueva Familia Michoacana Cartel carried out a series of gory executions in the rural areas between Apatzingan and La Ruana. Operatives kidnapped 11 victims from which the remains of only three were recovered.
The victims were not rival cartel members–only local residents who  refused to support the Nueva Familia Michoacana.
Cartel gunmen severed the heads from their bodies and then cut various body-parts off.
The cartel placed some of the human remains on a grill and cooked them..,

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/11/01/exclusive-graphic-mexican-cartel-dismembers-grills-innocent-civilians/
View Quote

Coming soon to US cities everywhere.  No penalities, no fucks given by criminals.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:44:15 PM EDT
[#48]
WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK: Cartels Batting Practice

ISIS picked up some ideas from these guys I’m pretty sure. 

Absolutely brutal.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Why do you believe they're doing what the do? And how do you believe they will support their literal armies losing 96% of their revenue stream (and the other 4% will be hard to maintain?)

Do you seriously believe when they lose their illegal drug revenue, they will say "Ok, then lets go around murdering people for no reason what-so-ever, and hopefully our soldiers will be OK without being paid?" They couldn't extort enough money to survive without drug revenue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The cartels wouldn't have the income stream to begin with if you didn't create the demand for the product which you seem heavily invested in.

You disgust me.
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The cartels wouldn't have the income stream to begin with if you didn't create the demand for the product which you seem heavily invested in.

You disgust me.
View Quote

So you're both admitting to the war on drugs being a miserable failure, and lashing out me for pointing it out to you?

And you're heavily invested in it to, like every other tax paying American getting fleeced.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top